They're back

Whose uploading it to youtube from cheeky?
youtube.com/watch?v=f2qveYygeEk

Attached: fair_use_murdoch_murdoch_cover_STFU.png (1202x504, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7lR8iFOHxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching this thread

Got it
youtube.com/watch?v=F7lR8iFOHxk

Hi Murdoch, hope you've been well.

So much for the white supremacy

Attached: so much.png (634x774, 274K)

How long until I shut this down?

Attached: shekelstein.jpg (754x585, 233K)

bumping to keep the thread alive

Attached: bd82a002aa3e732dd159b7718457b7270bf6908eb53819f55d71a51ca32fa50f.png (1060x667, 538K)

quality is really good

She's definitely murdoch chan

anyne got the right wing death squad meme for me to save? asking for a friend

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work.

Based, can't wait for the jew to get his hands dirty again

Who is back?

I've got this one saved,don't know if it's the one you want but here ya go

Attached: 1519137980087.jpg (1004x1004, 250K)

do american female patiens wear pajamas that partrially expose their tits? if not then thats kinda creepy.

Attached: 20180516_183341_682.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20180107-031640.png (480x854, 175K)

This is outrageous! No one should watch anything that isn't approved by ME!

Attached: 1510331808057.jpg (2121x1353, 287K)

Bump for victory

Attached: 1525169758227.png (1004x568, 1.36M)

Fucking BASED

this, why dont we watch the last ben shapiro show instead so he can tell us why based jews are justified to kill Palestinians

You idiots latch on to not only a shitty dead ideology, but a fucking shitty cartoon. you are also the people who probably call people basedboys and shit and call people the "untermensch". you are an absolute hypocrite you can call me a jew and leftypol all you want. fuck you and your stupid larper cartoon. i am going to flag the youtube video again.

Attached: Ray-William-Johnson.jpg (960x960, 72K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: 40-8423.png (2351x1433, 2.85M)

Like seeing Lum-chan there!

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

im not a jew i just dont like your retarded cartoon.

reported thread and youtube vidoe :^)

Attached: tac.jpg (495x330, 32K)

Attached: 1514492824992.jpg (600x631, 59K)

We will prevail.

>suddenly reappear right as school gets out for the summer
way to dox yourselves as students guys

I married the IRL murdoch chan

>I'm not a jew
>acts like a jew
>loves a jew ideology
K. Have fun in the ovens.

Attached: 1525982026179.png (687x696, 24K)

>reported thread and youtube vidoe :^)
What are you some sort of fascist?

Murdoch Chan best waifu

That kind of thinking Bong is the reason your country will never be free again. Censorship is not a uniquely fascist attribute. Literally everyone does it to varying degrees. Some just make it more obvious than others. Call him what he is - a communist who deserves a bullet.

her pajeet doc opened her bob while she was in coma and pood on her tit

Guys what exactly is this? I've seen these videos posted but don't understand. Can someone explain in as many or few words as they care to use?

Attached: 1525941688469.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>topkek.

just watch i believe this is their most accesible work so far and the ending is flattering

The dove and hawk motif is very powerful. the choice between

Dove: becoming intermixed and dominated by other races

Hawk: giving up altruism, losing the very quality's that makes white civilisations superior to all others.

Ultimately both choices lead to the same outcome, The death of the white race. obviously there is the third position that our hero follows. The way of fascism, that is to act as a dove within the tribe but to act as a hawk to those that wish to harm the tribe.

Attached: 1476623180724.jpg (1600x1200, 320K)

You are a kike, with the mixed blood of those who conquered and kicked you people out time and time again. You aren't Jewish, you are a flea, a pest and nothing you do will alter a damned thing, for you are nothing but the dust our ancestors brushed of their shoulders.

Scum. Dust. Pests. Those things are all that Jews are now and you fuckers know it and that is why you are so wounded when the thought of non-Jews succeed in anything because it reminds you of your past. Low IQ FAILURES, that is what Jews are.

So, you won't mind if you are put in an airtight chamber with a pot of seashells and sulphuric acid, then?

Your government doesn’t allow you to have firearms, you’re not much better off than him you emu fearing abo convict

who is that?

kek the second i saw these 2 statues i knew where this was going. pretty comfy as usual, thanks murdoch

Maybe so. But I'm not going to call communists 'duh real fascists xxddd' and keep playing by their dialogue. All that does is weaken our position and take away from actual communist crimes. It is a self-defeating strategy and I for one will not abide by it nor will I just let others do so when they can be helped.

if the guy had budget he really could make some sick shit. fuck that gay world and fuck youtube

I know right. While I absolutely loved this episode all I could think of while watching it was 'wow if this had even half the budget of some normie cartoon and a team of dedicated professionals this would be a hit'.

I didn't call him a fascist. I asked him if he was. To cause a snap in his tiny little mind.

You do your strategies I'll do mine.

Notice he didn't reply to me because he couldn't.

No amount of money would let him use the Beserk license like this