Hamas Planned attack at border fence?

Hamas Planned attack at border fence?
dailywire.com/news/30638/hamas-planned-violence-gaza-border-media-act-their-ben-shapiro

Attached: firebomb-kite-IDF-768x759.jpg (768x759, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran
memri.org/tv/senior-hamas-official-mahmoud-zahhar-on-gaza-protests-this-is-not-peaceful-resistance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/jun/14/post155
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

member of the Hamas leadership Mahmoud al-Zahar

When you are in possession of weapons that were able to withstand the occupation in the wars of 2006, 2008, 2012, and 2014, when you have weapons that are being wielded by men who were able to prevent the strongest army in the region from entering the Gaza Strip for 51 days, and were able to capture or kill soldiers of that army is this really ‘peaceful resistance’? This is not peaceful resistance. Has the option [of armed struggle] diminished? No. On the contrary, it is growing and developing. … So when we talk about peaceful resistance, we are deceiving the public. This is peaceful resistance bolstered by a military force and by security agencies and enjoying tremendous popular support. … This deception does not fool the Palestinian public.

Attached: 200913203453522734_8.jpg (565x300, 57K)

The day israel is pushed into the sea will be independence day for the world.

BASED!

>how dare they resist our genocide

I hear you but
the question then arise :

Are they justified is shooting back?

Attached: merlin_136189494_017d9782-9d4c-423f-95e9-1de5c10487e2-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1281, 584K)

>because yelling like cunts on the border about an fucking building in a fucking city is smart
and
>where staying home to protect yo kidz from bombs, trying to build something is stupid

reminder that Ahmadinejad never even said that phrase, it was media mistranslating his words in order to push a narrative for their ZOG masters

then where can we find a better translation
theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran

Attached: 220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_portrait_2013.jpg (220x263, 17K)

I have no morals, yet I am a very moral person

>the daily wire
>ben shapiro

memri.org/tv/senior-hamas-official-mahmoud-zahhar-on-gaza-protests-this-is-not-peaceful-resistance

whats your point? kike squatters deserve to be shot at
>steal land
>cry when they fight back
abloooblooobloo

I hope he did say that though, then he would be right.

Who are you calling squatters?
Israel who was given the land by the United Nations or the Hamas mob that stormed a boarder fence?

israel is not a real country

here you go, goes into autistic detail about phrasing, word meaning and things being lost in translation

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/jun/14/post155

Mr. Canada you need to tell your politicians this.

Attached: 834px-BIBIandsteven.jpg (834x899, 82K)

this is you in pic related

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Damn, you can march in and hoes them all down with a machine gun and you would not even feel like you have swatted a fly. I think real suffering is the best gift you can give to Americans.

Well, by your standards, Canada isn't a real country.

Also America.