OY GEVALT

The Onion throws the Juden in the gas chamber, locks the door

Attached: 153453153537867.png (821x949, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI
theonion.com/redskins-kike-owner-refuses-to-change-team-s-offensive-1819575738
youtube.com/watch?v=6vmFT_xrexI
youtube.com/watch?v=eXMpIbEDmpo
theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745
youtube.com/watch?v=GrACgolBZVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 153145313554.png (815x943, 747K)

Moar

Attached: 8644153135.png (820x944, 688K)

Attached: 5153453475375373.png (771x951, 931K)

Attached: 564531534351.png (589x634, 430K)

very nice

These are pretty good

Attached: 5AE27C2F-C77E-4BDD-8AF3-B1685E43F93E.png (599x717, 82K)

I enjoy shitting on Israel, but I fundamentally agree with them being able to shoot subhumans trying to cross their border.

Attached: 1508174448300s.jpg (211x250, 12K)

onion are principled

>their border.

Attached: 15263005833320.png (1600x659, 801K)

It's really over for the Jews. They couldn't play the long-term game. They are good tactical thinkers but not strategic. Only Boomer legacy conservatives care about Israel anymore. The left and new right both hate them.

>sandniggers try to invade, get BTFO and loose a bunch of land.

WHY IS ISRAEL SO IMPERIALIST!?

Attached: 1468913498628.jpg (634x566, 67K)

Attached: 1526306281784.jpg (626x716, 168K)

And they're all real

>invade
Kek

>le happy white man.jpeg

>Written by Schlomo Shekelsteinberg

I agree that Jews are a nuisance as foreigners in other nations. That's why we need to keep them all quarantined in Israel. If that means they have to blow a couple million Muhammedites to Kingdom-come than I consider that a win win.

Attached: 1522116693302.jpg (300x394, 37K)

I lol'd

a fucking leaf.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

Attached: 1523129326514.png (386x386, 110K)

These were actually pretty funny.

You don't quarantine parasites, you exterminate them

Even though it's funny, it's clear that they are playing both sides.

>their
suck your circumcised dick

>being this retarded
Look up the USS Liberty.

why is golan in the earlier pictures?

Or maybe not all of us have the same opinion on geopolitical issues just like you non Jews.

It's hilarious how much kikes stand out, their lack of self awareness sure is something

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is one of the main reasons they have been kicked out of so many countries before hehe, stupid kikes

Are you an idiot? Israel started the Six-Day War.

Attached: 33C2B26F-1657-43AF-B31E-64D0CD928683.jpg (785x432, 202K)

The border between Israel and Gaza is undisputed.

They actually killed themselves. It would be funny if I knew I was not going to pay for it.
They pour in muslims to demographic shift the whites because they can not contain their hate after they won. The muslims don’t like them and actually hate them more.

Check
They always do

Baste

This is pretty good tbhwyf

mfw onion and not real

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>yfw the Onion helps us take the Senate

Attached: 1526134890385m.jpg (819x1024, 123K)

They were surrounded by enemy states. They had warned the Egyptians not to cross into the Sinai and mass on there border. Surrounded and outnumbered they launched a surprise attack. I suppose you Muslims think that Israel should have just waited until it was too late to do something about it.

Attached: 1520565065541.gif (555x556, 1.98M)

I do know about the Liberty and think it was a horrible act of war. That doesn't change my attitude towards Israel BTFOing uppity Muhmmedites.

Attached: theillusivejew.jpg (218x255, 15K)

>warned the Egyptians not to move troops through their own territory
Imagine being this much of a Jew worshiper.

That is ironically sad if it was true.

Jews know how to play the media. It's impressive. I just wish Jews could be our brothers and we could exterminate the lower people. But they want their biblical world destruction and Israel to rule the world. Very unfortunate.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI

Attached: coetttgimli_gimliand_dead_or.jpg (480x269, 38K)

*unironically

>Being this much of a leaf

Hate Israel all you want, but if you blame them for the six day war then you have truly fallen for Muslim and marxist propaganda. What would the purpose of a massive Egyptian army on Israel's border be except to launch an invasion? If the United States routinely talked about the day of the rake, then moved its whole carrier fleet to Lake Ontario and stationed hundreds of thousands of troops in Michigan you think that your country would be okay with it?

A fucking leaf.

but wouldn't that require them to shoot their own citizens by definition?

Attached: i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg (500x500, 33K)

A border is what you can claim and defend with force.

breddy gud honestly.

Attached: 1504633404761.jpg (250x243, 20K)

fucking this.
/thread
A real 'feel-good' war

The by definition Fake News newspaper is one of the few that's reporting real news?

Man, the West is in deep shit.

dumb frogposter

Egypt never said they were going to invade before he Six-Day War. Israel went to the US and was told Egypt was acting in a defensive manner to which Israel attacked them by bombing aircraft in airfields.

You really don’t know your history, because no country on the planet even after the 1973 concluded that Egypt wasn’t within its right to reacquire their occupied territory. You ARE ALLOWED to move troops within your own territory, especially on the border of a country who again attacked you 13 years prior.

>invade
its their land, jews started arriving after ww1

Nice fucking gets

oh no no no no

israel doesn't have rights as a sovereign nation, they are illegally squatting on stolen land

>but I fundamentally agree with them being able to shoot subhumans trying to cross their border.
You supporting them only makes you cuck, when the Jews don't fundamentally agree with us shooting real invaders into our countries.

Attached: norwegian jews.png (696x857, 263K)

also, egypt and the US have every right to move their troops wherever they want within the borders of their nation

>WASHINGTON—Denying widespread claims that the franchise is being offensive or disrespectful, the Washington Redskins’ kike owner announced Monday that he remains steadfast in his refusal to change the team’s derogatory name. “The Redskins represent 81 years of great history and tradition, and it’s a source of pride for our fans,” said the hook-nosed kike, stressing that the team’s insulting moniker is “absolutely not a racial slur by any means.” “‘Washington Redskins’ is much more than just a name. It stands for strength, courage, and respect—the very values that are so intrinsic to Native American culture.” The shifty-eyed hebe went on to assure fans that he will do “everything in his power” to preserve the team’s proud heritage.
theonion.com/redskins-kike-owner-refuses-to-change-team-s-offensive-1819575738

Attached: lead_large.png (615x503, 252K)

Alex Jonestein disagrees
youtube.com/watch?v=6vmFT_xrexI

But muh holocaust! Gibs me anudder 6 gorillion shekels for my suffering GOY or else!

Attached: Juden1.jpg (1280x938, 273K)

>Jew thinks Norge needs more migrants in 2014

I remember when there was an article about norwegian girls dying their hair black to ward of rapists (They mostly attack and rape blonde girls)
youtube.com/watch?v=eXMpIbEDmpo
Cant find it though but id say all of scandinavia has had enough of migration for the next millenia

>implying they can't continue fucking up the world from a single location

I feel like this is some Sam Raimi meme from /tv getting real.

kikes using crackers to control niggers
somethings never change

Attached: neither.jpg (907x1521, 448K)

Yet they don't agree with America doing the same and actively prevent it through their double agents of aipac and the democrats/neocons

Oy vey, don't let this happen again!

Attached: gghg.png (1196x820, 661K)

i remember hearing around election time that the onion was bought by some hillary affiliated person. how are they so based?

has it always been,all this time, dare i say, /ouronion/?

sounds like Operation Barbarossa

No problem. US is going to pay that fence bois

>invade

Nigger change your meme to a crying kike and realize that's what you're doing.

dumb smelly kikes

please tell me this is real

Its real. I even turned off my Adblock and visited the page twice to encourage more of this fun

theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745

>I could see the whites of the baby’s eyes and hear her terrifying cries, and I knew it was either her or me. And this wasn’t some newborn infant, you know? This was a baby who could probably sit up independently. I was scared, but I acted quickly to throw that tear gas at her and her older sister. And who knows how many lives I saved when I shot the women trying to help her?” At press time, Saadon’s battalion commander informed him that he was submitting his name for the Medal of Valor, the IDF’s highest honor.

This is good

Attached: 1525830244283.jpg (854x640, 100K)

>invade

Why are Americans so amazingly retarded? Its a breed of retardation i have only seen in the Americans

Don't forget to punch your time card when your shift ends.

Breddy gud OP

Attached: 7765756849.png (657x527, 182K)

>Invade

>Literally a walking protest

Kill yourself you fucking Trumpcuck ZOGbot.

Attached: 91vsv3vxfwvy.png (1000x800, 29K)

We need to edit these into CNN/WaPo articles.

Attached: fake news crowd.png (1005x600, 838K)

Aren’t they owned by one of the big zionist donors?
Inb4 fired.

Nah, non-retards understand that Muzrats are a far greater threat to our existence than Jews. The raghead-shitskin unholy alliance is extremely dangerous. Killing all sand niggers and regular niggers is the only way forward.

JERUSALEM—Wiping away a tear as he confirmed the public’s worst fears, Israel prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu officially declared a nationwide day of mourning Tuesday for a section of security fence damaged in yesterday’s conflict at the Gaza border. “We must all come together and take the time to grieve for this poor, innocent length of fence,” said Netanyahu, who throughout his reportedly stirring eulogy shared several images of the youthful barrier, which was first erected between Israel and the Gaza Strip in 1994. “Let us never forget what happened to this beautiful razor wire–topped barricade, which still had so much life ahead of it. As we lower our flags to half-mast, I encourage all Israelis to take a few moments to consider the great sacrifices made by our many brave fabricated enclosures.” Sources confirmed Netanyahu concluded the solemn ceremony with a 21-gun salute fired directly into a group of Palestinian protesters.

Attached: lvwkbjijozhfefvstqhc.jpg (800x453, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GrACgolBZVM

kek

OY FUCKING VEY

Attached: 1376941876691.jpg (600x800, 360K)

fuck off edgy jewish animal

>Netanyahu concluded the solemn ceremony with a 21-gun salute fired directly into a group of Palestinian protesters.
Top fucking kek

Attached: 5415534.jpg (900x900, 55K)

>merchan you are my greadesd ally:DD

Attached: FBCE30C1-6B35-4B57-A052-044A75188CD0.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Dumb fucking Yank loser lurk moar you kike loving faggot

A liberal comedy website doesn't like Israel? Well I never!

Yes it's THEIR border like America was a white nation and like France will probably become a mutt nation. Borders and countries belong to the mightest people who inhabit it.

Might is right.

>says something against Israel
>HUUR DURR you are marxist or muslim

Yeap, JIDF, Nice try

Attached: 4429B710-E3B8-4B71-BF41-E559FA2919ED.jpg (360x396, 172K)

This, but unironically, especially the day of mourning for fence part

The onion is pretty good

Remember how we didn't sink any of your ships burger brother?

jews have no shame

You’re sucking Muslim cock fucking cuck

The USA can only criticize Israel through satire.

fucking cucks

how do you feel about them profiting off of chopping off your foreskin and putting it in skin cream?