Instead of arguing about niggers and other pointless topics...

Instead of arguing about niggers and other pointless topics, why doesn't Jow Forums dedicate itself to spreading the truth about the real culprits behind 9/11?

The public's knowledge of this truth is the only way to destroy our relationship with Israel and the Jews.

Attached: 17495320_2255731591317728_713862751876808704_n.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0ipcGOiUvM
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
archive.fo/sRMbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel/Mossad bankrolled the 9/11 terrorists attacks by cooperating with the highest levels of US Goverment to be carried out by Sunni Muslims with the ultimate goal of blaming and eventually exterminating Shi’a Muslims. The mission has worked and is continuing to work.

Attached: B131BF82-0AE8-429C-BF90-E8A5FF298947.jpg (965x495, 129K)

no one is buying it though.... not even sunni Muslims

Of course the Sunnis aren’t “buying” it, it’s helping them! Especially the high status Sunnis, as it allows them to propagandize the poor of their countries to think Israel/USA/the west is their enemy.
“Hey don’t get mad at us, it’s the Americans fault you’re poor!”
Sometime in the future, the history books will rightfully name the Jew for the Shi’a genocide.

To those that have researched it, it is kinda obvious, but it's anti-semetic so many people don't want to listen

at this point they could go live on any msm and say that and almost no one would care after about a day.
people would be angry, and then their favorite show would come on and they'd be lulled back into their comas.

Attached: 1508025171144.jpg (633x758, 68K)

youtu.be/v0ipcGOiUvM

I'm still really mad about 9/11, but I didn't want to go to war with some Muslim cave niggers in Afghanistan. The Jews will do it again if we allow them to. In the bush era politics was fully Judaism so they felt that they had a free hand to pull this shit.

Not directly, they do started a long chain of events that concluded with some pissed of arabs crashing planes in the twin towers.

I'm sorry but life isn't like your conspiracy movies.

Osama was a CIA nigger, McVeigh was a CIA nigger, it's becoming more and more obvious how these fucking shabbos spooks work

Jews are fucking assholes man, they do only what we allow them to do, which currently we'll allow 4,000 people to die in an office tower. They're like fucking children, always pushing the limits and no respect for the law like niggers which is why they're always bending the law as lawyers

I'm so sick of middle east bullshit. Can we go fuck around in Vietnam or some shit again.

because everyone on Jow Forums already knows the jews did 9/11

>GOi

I think it's fair to say that Jews did 9/11

Attached: ZXWdeeS.jpg (619x406, 179K)

This is a good thread. Lets redpill newfags that mossad did it.

Jow Forums I need info graphs to redpill my friend on the Talmud and world jewry and AIPAC

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

PM Netanyahu- Speech to US Congress- July 10- 1996

>The most dangerous of these regimes is Iran, that has wed a cruel despotism to a fanatic militancy. If this regime, or its despotic neighbor Iraq, were to acquire nuclear weapons, this could presage catastrophic consequences, not only for my country, and not only for the Middle East, but for all mankind.

Attached: pnp290676.jpg (413x600, 71K)

Regarding war the government just does whatever the fuck it wants. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves watching this israeli-MIC rape of our elected. This really became an issue after Jews fled Europe during the war. Now we're completely fucking fucked

archive.fo/sRMbk

This is how we beat the shill
This is how we hold Israel responsible
This is how we save the Holy Land from the zionists and their bribed governments
This is how we stop WW3
This is how we bring about a one state solution

EVERY DONALD TRUMP THREAD IS NOW AN ISRAEL DID 9/11 THREAD

EVERY KEK THREAD IS NOW AN ISRAEL DID 9/11 THREAD

EVERY FLAT EARTH THREAD IS NOW AN ISRAEL DID 9/11 THREAD

EVERY TIPPING THREAD IS NOW AN ISRAEL DID 9/11 THREAD

EVERY ALEX JONES/JOSEPH WATSON THREAD IS NOW AN ISRAEL DID 9/11 THREAD

EVERY PITBULL THREAD IS NOW AN ISRAEL DID 9/11 THREAD

Attached: 16042803038145.jpg (500x667, 149K)

IF NORMIE JEWS IN THE USA FOUND OUT ISRAEL DID 9/11 THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR SHIT.

IF NORMIE JEWS FOUND OUT THAT ISRAEL PERPETUATES ANTISEMITISM TO KEEP JEWS IN FEAR SO THEY CONTINUE SUPPORTING ISRAEL THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR SHIT.

IF NORMIE JEWS FOUND OUT THAT ISRAEL WAS BEHIND NEO NAZI LARPS AND WHITE NATIONALISM THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR SHIT.

Are you ok mate?

Attached: 1523567412145.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

>sunni muslims aren't buying that they are working with jews to exterminate their shia rivals
Oh wow, who would've thought? Truly british genius at work

Attached: england2.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

The issue of "government doing whatever the fuck it wants" also stems from the elite creating an almost new subclass of people that become elected politicians. They're not kidding when they say politicians are " out of touch". It's almost incestial it makes me sick.

Fucking Kikes!

Attached: 250px-Jewsdidwtc.gif (250x250, 192K)