Guys, I think I might have found the worst nation in the world

Guys, I think I might have found the worst nation in the world.

This is a country of violent savages who mercilessly slaughter innocent sea mammals.

They do this for no reason at all, seemingly only to satiate their own bloodlust.

As a white nationalist, it pains me to see whites act worse than niggers.

Let's stop these people and end animal cruelty.

Attached: 1505181882591.jpg (1600x1060, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THp7lr47wuc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvpJdNiqZJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, when other races see this, what do you think goes through their minds?

Attached: 1510551723860.jpg (1136x634, 105K)

... and this.

Come on, guys. We can be better than this.

Attached: 1501691136977.jpg (600x444, 43K)

Do we want this to be the face of white civilization?

Attached: 1507191807052.jpg (2000x1234, 494K)

Shouldn't you chinks love these people they are the closest us Europeans get to you.

This type of barbarism cannot be allowed. We must stop them at all costs.

Attached: 1515444736313.jpg (2016x1512, 2.72M)

Let's push Denmark into forcibly stopping these people from harming anymore intelligent sea mammals.

Attached: 1511259406824.jpg (600x585, 60K)

I was expecting Japanese people

I don't push fish on a pedestal

says the nation that clubs seals to death, wew

fucking vegetarians

awwww you pissy since you can't fuck them?

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Nah, this seems pretty based.

You can't even eat those fucking whales. The meat is toxic from pollution. I'd like to see somebody bomb those faggots.

How is this any different from any commercial form of fishing? It's just on a larger scale.

Faroese are based but pilot whales are so toxic now you wouldn't want to eat that anyway

>How is violently shoving a knife into the throat of one of the most intelligent species in the world any different from fishing?
This is you. This is how stupid you sound. I don't even.

Pigs are supposed to be smarter than dogs.... leaf bacon is pretty good

looks like fun 2bh. Sacrifice is part of white culture. White nationalists should respect tradition

>Fins
>White

You are a flaming faggot.

it doesn't matter how smart they may be, they are lower than us on the food chain. therefore, we can kill them if we want to.

you sound incredibly stupid.

Wow. That's a great argument you have there.

It's not, but retards like to be offended by anything, people will cry about the poor nigger fishes but still eat meat, btw i dont think that eating meat is wrong

Reminder that Hitler supported animal rights. Was Hitler a faggot?

Attached: 1509888444097.jpg (1360x850, 266K)

>As a white nationalist
>"Fellow white people"

Attached: 1526251588466.png (576x616, 466K)

You never heard of the Saskatchewan Seal Slaughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=THp7lr47wuc

Just wanted to chime in and say that no true white nationalist would support this vile degeneracy.

come here and say that to my face

Attached: CIsspYLUMAE2o1l.jpg (600x301, 46K)

look at all those bones and shit
You could whittle some nice whale dick katanas out of those.

this really makes me sick
whale hunting is supported overwhelmingly by fucking autistic and patriotic netouyo idiots in my country, which is one of the reasons why i fucking hate right wingers

Nice kike shill thread faggot. This has been posted before. You faggots need to get better material.

Attached: 1526221762066.gif (290x200, 968K)

>no meat
They are obviously eating them

fuck off vegan. Nobody likes you other than restaurateurs who know they can sell crunchy water to you for $20 a plate.

Attached: 1472321321208.jpg (1585x1732, 986K)

>right wingers

Attached: che.jpg (413x620, 54K)

>sea mammals
>innocent
I hope a dolphin drags you down to its rape cave to necrofuck your dumb ass.

And this is just fishing, seriously, who fucking cares you PETA faggot. I eat pigs too, and they're smart as shit for dumb livestock.

THE FAROE ISLANDS ONLY HAS A POPULATION OF 56,000 WHY DON'T WE ALL MOVE THERE AND MAKE IT A WHITE ETHNOSTATE?

You animal loving faggots are the real cancer.

You people are inbred and disgusting. There is nothing redeeming in you or your sick culture.

Op. Who the fuck are you to tell someone what they can and can't enjoy eating. Mammals or not they are still just tasty fish.
FYI I also enjoy eating tender young seal meat.

All it takes is a dozen sign by country and we named something like world alliance for the preservation of Norway.

Then the world (facebook) will see that we can get together despise our differences and we aren't pushing for white genocide.

Well, since the world hasn't done shit about their annual pointless slaughter of defenseless marine life, I doubt they'd do anything about them slaughtering a couple hundred obese alt-right virgins.

Blood for the blood god. Yall are all a bunch of faggots. God gave man dominion over all the beasts. If they have been doing this for generations then they are obviously doing it in a sustainable manner.

> Whale dick katanas
Never change

I'm not fat, and I'm sure it is larger than a couple of hundered, it would be tens of thousands.

Dolphins may look cute but they are dangerous sexual predators who are accused of raping humans. They will drag you down to their underwater sex dungeons and will murder you after raping your tight rectum. Maybe these people just want safe beaches without getting their ass raped.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvpJdNiqZJc

Pic and video related.

Attached: images (61).jpg (275x183, 8K)

kys chigger
they taste pretty good

Classic USA education at its finest

>he goes to the whale killing in the sweater his mother bought him
Absolute degeneracy

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-030653.jpg (529x741, 193K)

>underwater sex dungeons
Kek

Attached: 1526470221909.gif (800x430, 564K)

For instance, dogs also "rape", i dont know why you considere it to be rape when they are just following instincts

>muh cute animals
Fuck off back to /leftypol/.

>Points to a communist commiting a atrocious act
>Y-Y-You people are disgusting
Atleast try to act white Ackmid
+People kill all the time to eat, or even for fun. Grow the fuck up Animales and People die everyday.

That's all I could think about...who the fuck goes into the bloody water wearing that fucking sweater?

This is fucking awesome. What is wrong with you?

Attached: 07d0a47c6ac537648bd232f0aa4207c9b7be4ade852450e4ea611589e306b267.png (386x406, 183K)

He must be some kinda massive autist. Look at how out of place he is compared to everyone else around him. Just standing there alone in the middle of the blood facing away with his stupid mouth open. Why?

>he doesn't enjoy whale hunting
Stop being a vegan moralfag

If based Faroe people want to hunt whales let them do it. Stop trying to force other countries to follow your stupid liberal culture

Attached: 1497116104497.jpg (591x960, 36K)

that's normal clothes for dirty work, he got 10 other woolen sweaters at home. And if not, his grandmother would make a new in a week.

And if you look closely at the picture, you will see 20 others in similar clothes.

What the actual fuck?

Attached: wU3SKSg.jpg (1280x2002, 475K)

There is one other guy in a similar sweater and he's acting normal and isn't bathing in blood.

faroe islands are beautiful I guess some can go mad though when uve not a single tree

are there any nekkid women whale beaters drenched in blood? Asking for a friend

Attached: 66554336677.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Why are there no trees there?

>says the nation which clubs seals in nurseries

lel

Stupid fucking people. Some nice cardigans in those pictures tho'.

>it's not rape it's just instincts
Gonna use that one next time, thanks user

meat is sin

Attached: 1523353832004.png (1140x1200, 572K)

It's not rape if there is no witness left.

Attached: jotaro's wife.jpg (445x331, 23K)

Seaworld's new attraction looks gnarly as fuck.

Attached: DUDE.jpg (574x460, 33K)

wtf that guy is hi as fuck

Slide thread. It's just an animal. When they start slaughtering animals like dogs and cats, animals that have been domesticated and lived alongside humans for over 5000 years, maybe I'll care.

Attached: 1520071233855.jpg (558x750, 60K)

>Canada complaining about the killing of innocent sea mammals
At least what they are doing is fucking metal, you just hit a big-eyed fluff ball with a club.

>It's just an animal
This is the most nonwhite thing I've read all day. All life is sacred. Hitler knew this.

>muh cute whales
what else are you supposed to eat when you live on a literal rock in the sea?

Attached: lk3tmB0.png (368x375, 195K)

>All life is sacred
No that's not true at all.
All life has value.

>what they are doing is fucking metal
Could not agree more. Fuck that bitch ass fish. Don't come to the coast unless you wanna get rekt.

Attached: 1523485407277.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

Yeah, you tell 'em leaf. Now go kill some seals.

Attached: canadakill.jpg (550x430, 62K)

Bring civilization to them anons! they are too manly and THAT makes me cry

>All life is sacred. Hitler knew this
>proceed to kill 50 millions

jews aren't alive.
they exist.
like cancer.

How dare human beings have an organic instinct to survive. My goodness, how barbaric that humans would make an effort to eat nutritious organic naturally grown foods. When will humans finally surrender themselves to food invented in a corporate board room, designed in a lab, produced in an industrial-era factory, and sold for enormous corporate profits to extremely wealthy stockholders? Yes, let’s all drink sôŸ from plastic bottle, everyone!

Attached: 80C57109-E0DD-43FD-8E03-3BF7D60A42E4.jpg (584x819, 121K)

Don't you dare touch Faroe islands, you fucking leaf faggot.

Is this Canada? Where is this happening?

but that's food

What the heck is a leaf going to do? Write a stern letter and then apologise in the PS at the end? Scary.

coming from
>WAAAAH MY FEE FEES

>Animales and People die everyday.
yes of course but we as people dont have to massacre a bunch of endangers animals like savages.

i work in a slaughterhouse, i do this shit every single day, only i do it to cows rather than whales.
explain the difference.

>endangered

Attached: implying2.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

>endangers
im going to assume this is Spanish for 'endangered'. if that is the case then you should know my mutt friend, that these are pilot whales, which are not endangered.

As a scrimshaw collect this makes me hard

Who is SHE?

holy shit ,imagine now if this is how bloodthirsty they were to muzies ,hell yeah they need to weaponize this

Attached: 1525682741587.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>Bunch of kids get shot up in a school
>"No problem here, that's the brice of freedom!!!! :DDDD"
>Some people on an island kill a bunch of dumb whales to eat
>"This is terrible!!!! It must be stopped!!! D:

Attached: 1472945614158.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>caring about some faggots getting shot up in indoctrination camps
>complaining about others and calling them cucks

Attached: 1523082565908.gif (531x354, 3.6M)