Liberals DEFENDING Cheesecake Factory

They're saying he was asking for it by wearing the hat. Why dont they see their hypocrisy when it comes to clothing?

Attached: Cheesecake.png (504x496, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/food/cheesecake-factory-employees-fired-trump-supporter-maga-hat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the guy making the comments. I shouldnt be surprised anymore

Attached: 22141075_10207964033497053_3607369898423811710_n.jpg (959x960, 198K)

I wonder how happy he'd be if the employees had hassled a democrat and only caught a suspension for it. Oh wait, I already know. He'd be howling for blood.

At least people are calling him out on it in the comments

If only it was a white guy, Liberals!

>a hat ?
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>a veil ?
yaas queen

Where's his arm? T Rex over here

>Be right wing
>Want employers to have the right to fire anyone without consequence
>Get pissed off when an employer does just that.

Who's pissed off?
It wasn't the worker who wore a maga hat, it was a customer.
Retard.

The guy was black. It's almost like they're trying to lose the black vote in the midterms.

Niggers will always vote democrat for free gibs. This will never change. Stop trying and focus on actual winning strats like white working class rust belt.

Dumbest bastard here. Grats retard

I want civil war so bad. Rule of law was a mistake

On this note, anyway we can D&C them on this? I notice the faggot's name is "Robert E. Adams." If someone has a black troll account they could start calling him "Robert E. Lee," and say he's racist AF. I'm sure a few real SJWs would jump on it.

Those 2 trees behind him are a good place to hang him

>This will never change.
Not necessarily. I can even recall a time when they weren't so in bed with the DNC. Even then though, we don't need to "win" their vote, we just need to make sure the DNC loses their vote.

Assburgers

Attached: south_park___eric_cartman_by_sonic_gal007.jpg (414x390, 79K)

Do these people even know what being a snowflake means?

> Be Ultra-Capitalist

> Want business owner to hire, fire, and kick out whomever he wants from business.

> Gets pissed off when owner does just that.

The Absolute State of Capitalism.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 92K)

he's one of those talking points liberal. where have i seen this 1000x already?

Attached: cheesecake2.png (434x450, 35K)

>Liberal know-it-alls
>Actually knowing shit
Not in this world, user.

Actually thinking trump or his supporters are hypercapitalist.

Fuck out thats just nonsense you scum fuck

>Balding
>Girly drink
>Dead stare
>Really patchy facial hair
Couldn't be more soiboi than this

When you evolve to survive the day of the rope.

I hope this red pills a bunch of colored people

I've seen that basedboy yelling over on ATS ….Back where he needs to be.

I wouldn't give a shit if it were a two way street but these same people demand you bake cakes for fags.

>Using snowflake wrong
>getting suspended is a 'contrary opinion'

his brain was removed during the (((education))) process

I'll remember this the next time I see a Liberal.

Also, where does it say that the political discourse stretches that far? I hope that place looses business because of this. He's saying that you can be harassed based on your clothing alone.

God, even my mom won’t post there anymore. Still hanging out on GLP though

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING RUNDOWN NOW!

I remember when I was 16 and drank 1% ABV when I couldn't handle a beer.

>girly drink

Rootbeer is a girly soda?

What if a bunch of white people ganged up on a guy wearing an Obama t-shirt? The media would be flipping their shit, it would be the Holocaust all over again.

>Based! Black Man with MAGA hat decides to eat at Cheesecake Factory
>White/(((White))) basedboy employees try to lynch him for being a black Trump supporter
>Fail because basedboy
>But still, the principle of it
>Whole thing blows up on social media. Video confirms Based! Black Man's account
>Employees suspended, but not yet fired and company issues apology
Tl;Dr the Left approves of lynching black people now, but is really bad at it.

If its in public and not in a business, its different. I would have fired most if not all involved if it was me. They are aloud to have their opinion, just not while they work for me. Work is not something they have a right to like free speech. And they were actively doing harm to my business and potentially costing me money.

didnt they call him a nigger?

That's what I heard

He honestly looks about as good looking, probably even better than most of the incels on this board desu.

Multiple times, in a close, jeering circle.
Lefty grownups use schoolyard bully tactics.

Dude, take it to Grindr, we really don't care about your degenerate sex life.

Im sure this had happened before but never was America this polarized, thanks to massmedia fear-mongering

wheres the recording?

dumb nip

I don't care about the based nigger in a MAGA hat but the hypocrisy is yummy

Robert e. Adams is king of the liberals? Wow

Lefties with no friends always take a selfie of themselves in a social environment. Kek

Hey, you Lefties are the ones who say it's not enough to not be racist yourself, you have to actively denounce any racists on your side or else you're also racist by default. So start denouncing.

Seconding this

I bet the black guy didn't even leave a tip afterwards.

People still haven’t learned how to argue against these guys. Does everyone here see what this libshit is doing? It is very important that you see it.

He is essentially trying to say that wearing the Trump hat makes you a racist. “Racist” is a made up term that jews/libs have concocted to enact control on others. Rather than try to argue along the lines of “the Trump hat does not make me racist”, it is much better to attack the root. Argue along the lines of “racism is a made up word and is meaningless outside of its use in brainwashing”.

What I am trying to say is that you shouldn’t argue in terms of their made-up bullshit words. Fight in your own arena. By even considering the favt that you may be racist you are implicitly losing.

>obsessing over another man's looks and rating their attractiveness
Insect faggot

>camping
>without whisky
>no dip in
What a fucking pussy why camp without whisky and chew?

Or you could just tell him black people can't be racist, because power+privilege+systemic oppression. Then call him a white male.

How do you see Jow Forums people?
Tell me your secrets, wise cave elder.

>They're saying he was asking for it by wearing the hat
He was though, when at work you are representing your employer and should act accordingly. What you do on your own time is your own business and your business only.

Black customer was wearing MAGA hat. Employee went REEEEEEE and called customer a nigger.
Isn't fired.
Liberals victim shame black guy, "he was asking for it".

Where is xe's body? It's "Xe. Narrowhead" and a shirt with the hanger still in it.

root beer is an awesome soda, hard soda is a girly drink. But nothing wrong with that to each their own i too occasionally enjoy an alcoholic orange soda with yuenglings or blue moons.

This is true but will go over the heads of even most people on this board.

There is no exact definition of racism and no way to disprove an accusation of racism because there is no set standard as to what racism is. It is whatever the liberal says it is. As soon as you say "I'm not racist....." or "Trump is not racist...." you have already lost.

Did you not read the article? A CUSTOMER wore the hat.

Reading comprehension, do you even son?

Most here know this well enough. I'd even argue this basket weaving forum has a better understanding on these types than any outside group.

It helps to know what spergs them out, do it in public to show the normies around you how toxic they truly are. They are their own worst enemy.

I thought leftists were into reading and being thought of as informed... see me after the thread, my dungeon signage is getting dry and flaky.

its was not meaningless, it meant discrimination based on race, but neo-marxists really made it into generic nonsense

It's got alcohol in it(the kind shirt w/hanger still in it is drinking) and is only acquired to give to someone with a pussy to drink.

When everyone is racist...

Attached: syn.png (640x478, 337K)

I tried it. Refreshing. But that's it.

is there a video of this?

He looks like white supremacist.

There is reportedly video but hasn't been released to the public. Dude says they said nigger (witnesses are said to corroborate his story), but video may not have audio anyway.

defending calling someone a nigger and assaulting them, who knows what these animals would do to the food as well, disgusting.

I prefer to burn my tobacco but this user gets it

How do you record a cellphone video in 2018 with no audio?

lol, what a faggot.
>Did you not read the article?
No, because OP didn't link any one, guess he is just a faggot, just like you.
I read everything in the OP, not my fault this thread is shit.

>Why dont they see their hypocrisy

Hypocrisy means nothing to liberals.

The only known available video was the security cameras, which don't always have sound.

Idiot.

So if a Jew wears a yarmulke they can be beaten by a Christian because the Jew is making a political statement?

Somehow I suspect that this kike wouldn’t agree.

good point

I’m pretty sure there’s videos of these clowns on their icloud accounts that they decided not to upload after seeing that they called him a nigger. They would gladly upload these types of things to try and get some brownie points but they get set back the moment it becomes public knowledge that they called him a nigger for having a different opinion

>suspending a person is simply giving an opinion
I hate people. I'm sure the guy would have been fine if somebody just gave an opinion.

I would love to break that bottle over his head and shove the temples of his glasses in his eyes. Maybe the jews will come help him, but I doubt it. Communists deserve to be skinned alive.

Says the homosexual Engrish teacher. Eat shit, kike.

A real life smuggie

Amen, brother. You can camp with us any time.

I was going to say that this happened in a restaurant, not inside a college, but then I remembered that the left doesn't tolerate divergent opinions.

This, don't let the leftists frame the argument. The best way to deal with them is to accuse these faggots of something and put them on the defensive instead. I guarantee this will push them squarely out of their comfort zone and they'll either start squealing and run away in some form or another, or they'll shut down as you berate them.

How to tell if one is (((liberal)))

>Huwhyte
>Out of shape
>Weird looking
>receding hairline (male)
>thick lumberjack beard -or-
>little scraps of facial hair
>only drink beers no one has ever heard of and taste like shit

They must be stopped

How do we solve the soiboi problem?

Attached: 1524284683993.jpg (894x599, 101K)

No right-wing person, or anyone with common sense is upset.
Just (((liberals)))

I bet it gets released if they can figure out a way to edit it out

The best thing to do against these guys is to accuse them of what they are accusing you of

They call you a racist, you call them a racist.

For example in this case, this guy is a racist because he is attacking a black man. Keep pointing out that the only reason he's attacking him is because he's black.

Also point out this soiboi is a WHITE MALE who is attacking a BLACK MAN. Keep calling him racist over and over again.

Is being threatened with violence political discourse nowadays?

Attached: image.jpg (475x315, 52K)

If we had the names of one of these employees, do you think an user could bait apple support into resetting their icloud password? Hypothetical question of course.

>“racism is a made up word and is meaningless outside of its use in brainwashing”.

THIS

Attack the narrative not the talking talks.

ask:

"what is racism and why is it bad for me?"

sup kanye

They were fired. Fucking serves them right.

people.com/food/cheesecake-factory-employees-fired-trump-supporter-maga-hat/