China Contributing $500 Million to Trump-Linked Project in Indonesia

nationalreview.com/news/china-contributing-500-million-trump-linked-project-indonesia/

Attached: Trump-Bolton.jpg (485x340, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/trump-jr-to-give-foreign-policy-speech-while-on-unofficial-business-trip-to-india/2018/02/19/37d00c37-d9e8-40c4-934b-0a26b8160dcd_story.html?utm_term=.ca325fe2c02a
cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/jared-kushner-business-loans-white-house-meetings/index.html
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/09/26/ivanka-trumps-china-supply-chains/703001001/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/31/chinese-authorities-detain-investigators-who-found-labor-violations-at-ivanka-trump-shoe-factories/
cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/ivanka-trump-fbi-investigation/index.html
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Paul Manafort June 9 Notes and Schedules.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 zero replies

We told you that he was a crook.

ok

>trump linked
Lel OK

Well this is starting to explain Korea.

>The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels.

>Ignore Hillary's Saudi money!

Attached: Meme flag.jpg (1680x661, 131K)

>write misleading headline to make trump sound like he's taking bribes or something
>begrudgingly put some facts in body to avoid legal issues
Fucking kill all journalists

>write misleading headline to make trump sound like he's taking bribes or something

Wait a second m8 you know Trump has not put his business in a blind trust you know that right faggot?

But Trump's the biggest Saudi cuck on the planet.

Attached: Y04petergriffin.jpg (625x455, 72K)

I didn't realize Hillary was president..

> I haven't read the article, the post

Of course why should we be worried that the President of the Untied States could be corrupt. I mean what does that matter right?

Replace the R with D and see what the reaction would be.

What happened to drain the swamp?

boomer meme

>But Hillaries Emails!

Especially user, who cares if our president is being bribed to do things for forgien nations for his own economic benefits.

And how does that matter? China is giving money to a Chinese construction company.
Not to trump
Not to trump construction
Not to a trump hotel
Not to trump foundation
So what’s the issue?

>Though negotiations began prior to Trump’s election and his pledge to cease engaging in new business dealings with foreign governments, the project raises questions about the extent to which the Trump organization is dependent on Beijing amid contentious trade negotiations with the U.S.
>Though negotiations began prior to Trump’s election

Ok you people.

Where do you expect the money to come from?

Your pockets?

Attached: AVT_John-F-Kennedy_5542.jpg (900x797, 78K)

>Though negotiations began prior to Trump’s election and his pledge to cease engaging in new business dealings with foreign governments
Fuck off shill

>And how does that matter?
See

>Your pockets?

No that's for the Chinese company we are paying out.

You read the article before you posted it, right?

Attached: 1526098412153.jpg (478x358, 25K)

>his pledge to cease engaging in new business dealings with foreign governments

Wow so I guess that's true because Trump gave a pinky swear.

>Chinese subsidies are going to ensure Trump adventures are a success
>Chinese subsidies go to the company that exports Ivanka's goods outside of China
>Ivanka chinese connections become more difficult to find after she's elected
>Chinese journalists investigating labor infractions dealing with Ivanka's shoeline gets arrested by Chinese government
>Trump Jr gives a foreign policy speech while selling condos in India
>Jared and Ivanka get millions in loans after a white house meeting he attends

The Trump Crime Family

Well, the money is coming from Chinese pockets, but with a catch that our foreign policy is now dictated by the Chinese

If by foreign policy you mean the free market, they do that anyway.

>but with a catch that our foreign policy is now dictated by the Chinese

Yes and I knew this would happen when Trump's patents were all approved right after the election, along with Saudis approving all those new Trump hotels. Any man with this much business intrests is inclined to blackmail.

>free market,
>any of this shit
>free market

Retard alert!

>But muh Russians
Suck a dick. I don't even like Trump, but God damn you guys are really looking terrible.

Attached: 1524663341029.webm (1280x720, 962K)

>I'm either lying or haven't read it myself: the post
Kill yourself

See and
Can you comprehend English?
The deal began before he was president.
He’s not getting any financial aid from China.
Those two things are directly in the article, so explain how it’s bribery.

That's a shitty bribe to do anything.

>Fucking kill all journalists
This. Why hasn't it happened already? They are anti-American scum.

>getting a loan is a crime
The mental gymnastics are amazing

>Chinese government is subsidizing the funding project which will ensure the resort is a success and repeat business to Trump
>not getting any financial aid from China

>He said no more foreign business after elected
>Trump son's are largely overseeing the project that is being funded by the Chinese government as Trump kowtow's to China

Attached: brainlet10.png (449x401, 490K)

So is completing an existing business apparently.

Attached: 1526098418576.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

It was when Hillary ran for office

>subsidizing is a loan
So you're retarded or dishonest?

bring back tar and feathering

>loans are the same as "donations" to your "charity"

1-800-oh-come-on-now

>doesn't know how Chinese government and economy works

>he's trying to change subjects
They're not the same and to suggest so betrays your shilly nature

ikr, it's like he totally skipped the headline and looked at the useless small font stuff

The Chinese government is subsidizing a Chinese construction firm, not trump.
I don’t know how many more times I can repeat this to you, you’re a broken record.
Tell me what trump is giving to China, then. Also show me where trump said no more foreign business. I don’t remember him ever saying he was closing all his foreign businesses. I think you’re making most of this up.

>we get involved with Israel palestine conflict
>we fucked up korea cause Iran deal
>we sell out to china every time

It's all so tiresome

Attached: IMG_0887.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

You are a sad memeflaggot. A good thread died just so we could expose a shit sack like you.

Attached: 1523405890391.gif (337x268, 691K)

Impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach impeach.

You genuinely don't understand. Every successful Chinese corporation is funded completely by "loans" that they never actually pay back
It isn't going directly to Trump, but he will reap all the rewards from it because it ensures the resort will be a success, and he will gain repeat customers

You shills are insufferable.

>but he will reap all the rewards from it because it ensures the resort will be a success, and he will gain repeat customers
That's how businesses work

I'm sorry but that's what free market means in practice, I'm sorry you true scottmanning, but if they call it free market and pretend that it is we have no other option than call it that way.

Holy shit. People consolidate power during their terms. Do the Clintons know about this? Just go away.

Attached: 1525155488635.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>its ok that trump is throwing me under the bus, hes making bank!
The absolute state of MAGA pedes

>kike puppet
>saudi cuck
pick one and only one.

Yea I forgot about that new bill he signed that's let's chinks come take my lunch money. Lmao you niggers are retarded

>trump threw us under the bus by giving us a job surplus
That's not how capitalism works commie

China thinks they can bribe him. We’ll have to wait to see if that’s true.

>he doesn't realize Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies and control world together

Pleb

This payment is for ZTE and Huawei, and also so he'll allow high tech exports to China. Nothing to do with NK

Not like you'd be able to read it

Attached: MakeChinaGreatAgain.png (736x161, 24K)

FROM A DEAL THAT WAS STARTED BEFORE HE RAN FOR OFFICE.
You really don’t understand English well, it’s right in the article and has been pointed out to you by multiple people.
You claimed Trump said no more foreign business. You can’t prove it. You’re just making things up.

He let chink phone makers make more phones? Wow wtf I totally hate trump now

Attached: FURGafo_d.jpg (400x301, 10K)

>MAGApedes support Trump imprinting his name on the Belt and Road
>MAGApedes support Trump's name on the death nail of the USA's hegemony

TRUMPCHINA

M-PEACH

>>Chinese subsidies are going to ensure Trump adventures are a success
>>Chinese subsidies go to the company that exports Ivanka's goods outside of China
>>Ivanka chinese connections become more difficult to find after she's elected
>>Chinese journalists investigating labor infractions dealing with Ivanka's shoeline gets arrested by Chinese government
>>Trump Jr gives a foreign policy speech while selling condos in India
>>Jared and Ivanka get millions in loans after a white house meeting he attends

Provide sources with timelines or kys.

Here you go user

trump Jr giving foreign policy speech while selling Condos in India
washingtonpost.com/world/trump-jr-to-give-foreign-policy-speech-while-on-unofficial-business-trip-to-india/2018/02/19/37d00c37-d9e8-40c4-934b-0a26b8160dcd_story.html?utm_term=.ca325fe2c02a
Kushner business geting $500m loans after white house meeting
cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/jared-kushner-business-loans-white-house-meetings/index.html
Ivanka has ties with Chinese corporations who get subsidies from government, and information is harder to come by after election
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/09/26/ivanka-trumps-china-supply-chains/703001001/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/31/chinese-authorities-detain-investigators-who-found-labor-violations-at-ivanka-trump-shoe-factories/
FBI counterintel investigating Ivanka Trump business deal
cnn.com/2018/03/01/politics/ivanka-trump-fbi-investigation/index.html

He can’t. Almost every thing posted from that ID is misquoted or pure fiction.

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Paul Manafort June 9 Notes and Schedules.pdf

>Pledges
Awe cuz Trump said he wouldn't its gonna happen..
>Began before he was president
Yet it still is going on. And when he's out of office he and his family will greatly benefit.

Trump is the man

The Sultan of Brunei does not approve

>trying to argue with trumpsters and russian trolls

>Yet it still is going on
>sorry we have to cancel this huge project for no reason since I'm president now
What's it like have a room temp iq?

Lmao you niggers are so sad

>china is the swamp
you stupid nigger

Attached: 1525297319776.png (464x376, 208K)

Like the TPP and Paris Accord?

by Jack Crowe

Current National Review

Colgate University Bachelor's degree, Political Science 2012 – 2016
Fordham Preparatory School 2008 – 2012

One of those, just out of adolescence preppy frat guys, that NR editor Rich Lowery likes around the office, if you know what I mean.

America and Israel are one in the same.
You wanna talk about sad?

Nah Israel is more nationalist

>trump leaves shitty deals because they're shitty
Those were terrific moves

If you've never read even a single article on geopolitics, then sure.

>GOY YOU HAVE TO SUBSIDIZE 3RD WORLD SHIT HOLES BECAUSE OTHERWISE PEOPLE WON'T LIKE YOU
Yea you can fuck right off kike. The Paris climate bs was literally a wealth redistribution scheme

The balance of power if shifting and your baby dump is only increasing how fast it shifts

Its literally money in his pocket , trump org is a private business meant to profit trump hinself

Literally , a flagrant in your face fuck you to the emolument clause

Like hes been breaking it since day one but this is in your face wiping his ass with the constitution , the fact that you immediately jump to defend this corrupt bs to protect yourself from the cogbitive diasonance says a lot about you as a human (you have no values to start , and I imagine youre one of those "rootless males" bannon was on about)

Whataboutism isnt gonna cut it son

Trump does directly benefit financially from the deal you halfwit , i'm sorry to burst your bubble but yeh 2+2=4

>people actually believe this
I refer you to my previous statement

Emolument clause doesnt care about "before the election" (which was actually 2015 when he had decided to run), carter had to put his peanut farm in a blind trust and still got investigated for 6 months

Do you make excuses like this in your own life?

>literally money in his pocket
That's literally a lie

>I can't read: the post

Yes, people, experts, including even the DoD believe this.

>(((((((((((experts)))))))))))
Well now I'm totally convinced

>Tell me what trump is giving to China, then

He's bailing out ZTE and he'll back peddle all the tariffs

provision in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, that prohibits the federal government from granting titles of nobility, and restricts members of the government from receiving gifts, emoluments, offices or titles from foreign states...

e·mol·u·ment

a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office.

>bailing out ZTE
You dishonest fuck. Allowing them to sell in US again is not "bailing out"
>and he will do X
Yea fuck off

I couldn't even imagine being this far gone

>a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office
By your own definition trump has done nothing wrong