"Arresting Julian Assange is a priority"

amp.theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions

So this really has me puzzled, guys.

Throughout the campaign, Trump mentioned time after time how much he loved Wikileaks because of the incriminating evidence in the emails against Clinton and Pedosta. Now sessions is going after him, and it also doesnt help that Pompeo is secretary of state now, which also hates Assange with a passion. Why does trump keep putting these people in positions to go after someone who ultimately aided his election win? It doesnt make any sense, especially since it's only his first term. Wouldn't he want to keep Assange around for at least the possibility of more evidence supporting major DNC corruption for his 2nd term run? This is bigger than the fact of just arresting Assange, it goes against one of his (trumps) main focus points of indicting Clinton and affiliates. If Assange is arrested, wouldn't trump be essentially insinuating that he doesnt care about the huge corruption on the opposite side?

Inb4 "Assange is dead". If he is dead, why is this even a "priority" for him to be arrested? It seems like every time I try to find an answer to this, I run into another question I cant find the answer to.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-122711_Firefox Nightly_1.jpg (1080x599, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianassange/status/904240573086928896?lang=en
wikileaks.com/#submit
justice4assange.com/3-Years-in-Embassy.html
bbc.com/news/world-19259623
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.37.50.png (741x773, 239K)

California.

Because Assange could be a key witness in locking up Clinton et al. Arresting him would give them a chance to make a plea deal. 4D chess.

Cause king Kike doesn’t want people to not support his Syria or Iran war

If Trump arrests Julian, there's a good chance he won't be killed or captured by a hostile group because he'll be under the protection of the justice system.

So would the plea be something along the lines of him getting off scott free on (((all))) charges in exchange for incriminating evidence? If he goes to jail at all, it kinda concerns me if trump really cares at all for what they did for him during the election.

>he'll be under the protection of the justice system.

Delusion

Assange doesn't support trump. you're a fucking fool if you believe that. It just so happened tat someone leaked DNC emails implicating an evil bitch on the path to dictator.
Trump says anything to get power, welcome to fucking america. You think the puppet controllers care which candidate wins? (Trump

Attached: democracy.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

He's basically been in jail for 6 years now.

When will he come? :(

Give proof of life, oh you can't

Attached: Enough is enough.png (678x2060, 166K)

Proof of life or fuck off.

Everyone this is a Public Service Announcement.
If you push the "Julian is alive" narrative you're acting like a cianigger for free, at least get paid to shill

They're trying to save his life, user. Arresting him is probably the only way to keep the left from sending someone to whack him.

did you get paid to say that?

he needs to be arrested so that he can testify as a witness that seth rich was the source, not the russians

Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha. Mwahahahahahahahaha!

Good one user. I keked hard.

You Julian's dead scamps are just retarded, So you're proposing his own mother is in on it, just pretending she wants him freed to play along with the conspiracy, and doesn't speak to him or have any contact.
Sure, OK.
I guarantee he'll be the star witness and/or pardoned in an upcoming case after the US go through the procedures of charging him and having him extradited and subsequently he'll make a deal with the DOJ once hes out of the poms clutches, his whole bug bear this whole time has been the supposed secret grand jury that has never been acknowledged, the fact they have no charges ready to go proves his paranoia the last few years has been unfounded.

Trump will pardon Julian Assange

Assange is dead.

Attached: 1508121266836.gif (766x1776, 210K)

>Throughout the campaign, Trump mentioned time after time how much he loved Wikileaks because of the incriminating evidence in the emails against Clinton and Pedosta.
No he didn't you lying subversive fuck
Assange is a giant left faggot and WikiLeaks abuses it's power in the worst kinds of ways when it could be doing so much good
Kill yourself and I hope assange gets it in the ass from one of the kebab in gitmo

Sessions was a sleeper , as soon as he got his position he went active and has been doing what he was really tried to do, insure that the swamp and all the treasonous politicians in it are never brought to justice and keep president Trump from doing what he wants ,which is drain the swamp and get these fucks charged and put away

>giant left faggot
>Career feminism and fewer children are mutually re-enforcing. Fewer children = more time to work = more cash, connections = more power.
twitter.com/julianassange/status/904240573086928896?lang=en

just because he's anti corruption, anti-war and anti the things that make you proud to be a cuck-merican. doesn't make him a leftist. I think he's pretty anti-state power, given how it's been abused and machinated against him.
your simple left-right diametric seems to be leading you away from the truth.

>WikiLeaks abuses it's power
says the guy with a USA flag
show me one instance where Wikileaks abused its power?

FREE ASSANGE

>scamps
hey grandpa, Julian Assange informed us a long time ago that there was technology available to fake everything about him, even his voice, so he used a very unique encryption to identify himself.
Since October 16 2016 his private encryption key was never used.
Enough
Is
ENOUGH

“I would ask the new WikiLeaks supporters to just hold the line, just wait until you hear from WikiLeaks. If anything happens to my son, don’t you worry, I will be out there screaming from the rooftops,” she said. “His friends, his colleagues, his lawyers — we will all let you know if anything has gone wrong. You don’t have to worry about that.”

You know better than his mum.
Fuck off idiot.

>very unique
muchly
show me the key, show me where it's used, show me where it doesn't match

you have no evidence to back up your theorem laddy

Announcing the intent to arrest Assange may be the only way for white hats in the US administration to get him out of the Ecuadorian embassy, through the UK and into American airspace.

Still no private encryption key?
Sorry, you lose

Consensus cracking doesn't work here, you niggers already know that

Jesus, Trump is a puppet he isn't /ourguy/ we need to take action ourself, do stuff, organize. Not be a passive cuck that places all their trust in a kike puppet as savior

There remains no explanation for Jeff Sessions other than he is a deep state operative working against Donald Trump.

um sweetie
it doesn't look like you're showing me any evidence still?

>white hats in the US administration
legit made me kek

apprehending assange is going to be even easier than the last dead guy they caught

Attached: Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg (220x244, 23K)

I dont give a fuck about your technicality shitlord, I know his lawyers and his mother wouldnt keep quiet, they have ZERO reason to despite your fanciful claims and have stated they are still in contact with him many times, he even appeared publicly after the hubub with the PGP key, so they hologrammed him on the balcony he was standing on?, yeah yeah righto cunt.

>US snags Assange
>He testifies everything he knows, under oath, against the Deep State
>All said and done, gets pardoned
>Win

Assange is gone.

>I dont give a fuck about your technicality shitlord, I know his lawyers and his mother wouldnt keep quiet, they have ZERO reason to despite your fanciful claims and have stated they are still in contact with him many times, he even appeared publicly after the hubub with the PGP key, so they hologrammed him on the balcony he was standing on?, yeah yeah righto cunt.

What's a body double and makeup and shit homey.

Just being tortured in some far located prison by CIA. Nothing special. God bless Trump!

There's not that many Aussie albinos to make a credible body double.

So his mum and lawyers are conversing with a body double you know how fucking deluded you sound?

It's a pretty capable body double if he needs to be shut down during Israel and Iran escalations

Because trump is a kike slave. Assange has called the jews several times

>legit made me kek
Glad you are able to laugh in Blizzardian orcish, but if you don't think there are patriots (white hats) and self-serving and/or extra-national-serving personnel (gray and black hats) in every administration then you're either lying or you are - in the true, not the pejorative, sense of the word - ignorant.

Attached: 14255123.jpg (900x881, 146K)

Dumb question
Why does the us state attorney care about Julian Assange?
He’s accused in Sweden and those charges were dropped. No criminal charges have been filed in the USA.

>(((us state attorney)))

Because Wikileaks is designated a "non-state hostile intelligence service" by the CIA.

The leaker’s name

His name was Seth Rich

The goyim and their "WAAAAH! WE HAVE A WIIIGHT TO DA TRUUUUF!"
Such bullshit, oy vey! By G-d, this attitude is WORSE than the shoah.

>"non-state hostile intelligence service" by the CIA.
By Pompeo, who is now secretary of state mind you, you cant charge someone with that, it isnt against the law, there are non state hostile intelligence services all around the globe, they're going to have to be very creative with what actual law hes broken, which they still havent stated. Other scamps have claimed there was a secret grand jury and sealed indictments, if they existed there's no work to be done, they'd just unseal them. It's pure theatre.

Faggy emotional groupthink argument.

Attached: 73769675-07E1-4D86-9F56-0B33E17A1997.jpg (892x767, 143K)

tragic

Oh ok, cant counter it with any logic, its faggy
Eat shit and die.

Groupthink is a logic.

oh i'm sure there are well meaning people enabling/serving the neocon cabal, that think they are helping. just like Q! they can be our heroes too.
i just don't think they have any power, let alone the power to extradite Assange to safety above and beyond the aforementioned and their arms CIA, MI5/6, secret forces etc.
I admire your optimism though. and if you know any whitehats, encourage them to leak to wikileaks, who have a secure means of upload @ wikileaks.com/#submit

He can't arrest people like Hillary and let Assange go. Everyone has to follow the law.

Indeed, no avoiding it.

A logic that performs poorly.

Attached: F169F275-B3C4-4FCA-99E4-6BE9213A45D6.jpg (395x273, 97K)

He's in the ecuatorian embassy, what about you follow the law.

Performs poorly compared to what?

Perhaps I didn't make my point clearly enough. I'll try one more time:
By indicating a desire to arrest and try Assange - rather than parade him through DC as some sort of conquering hero - Sessions makes it more likely that the UK will play ball. I.e., we know the UK has repeatedly stated that Assange may not leave; perhaps that position would be relaxed upon assurance he was heading into legal jeopardy in the United States.
We'll see.

>the law
What law did he break? Any (((newspaper))) can leak documents legally.

>If he is dead, why is this even a "priority" for him to be arrested?
Assange is on the same level as Trump in terms of /ourguy/ status. As goes the fate of Assange, so goes the fate of all humanity

Attached: cashmeinside.jpg (590x439, 128K)

>So this really has me puzzled, guys.
Trump is not the man we thought he were.

Attached: censorship kills.png (681x573, 237K)

>Assange doesn't support trump
How is that important, when Trump sold out his base for the good of the Jews?

Attached: ben garrison.jpg (797x398, 106K)

Assange was killed by Pamela Anderson with a vegan sandwich.

Try harder.

Attached: 1526322302256.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

Ask your boy Hasslehoff

>Users of Jow Forums rely on each other for assurances of their beliefs.
Kek. These kikes don't have a clue.

She's a CIA glow nigger.

>the UK has repeatedly stated that Assange may not leave
have they?

see this for the full legal case, please inform yourself.
USA has 1 policy regarding assange: extraordinary rendition ASAP to gitmo, possible assassination if rendition is impossible

for them: he must be stopped
that's why we must be vigilant and support him. anyone ([{they})] want to kill that badly must be worth saving

dw, i was explaining to these newfags who think that
>anti-hillary activity
equates to
>pro-trump ideology

It's more likely that you are one of the Trump shills that are paid to keep Jow Forums on the Trump train.

Attached: burger genocide.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Fuck sessions, wants to arrest Assange but not doing a damn thing to the deepstate actors.
Q fags will defend this

>Possible assassination if rendition is impossible.
Already happened

They really don't. And, apparently, it never occurs to them that their need to organize and pay people to try to overthrow minds that are in this arena willingly and for free is proof they will never win.

Attached: 1526052101984.jpg (1080x665, 78K)

Its astounding how much time mental energy and keystrokes are wasted here

Sounds like Kanye is her next target.

forgot link

>Full legal case / status against Assange in Ecuadorian embassy
>Please read before sperging

>the UK has repeatedly stated that Assange may not leave
>have they?
Yes, and worse - they have - apparently, threatened to forcefully enter the embassy and take Assange out.
Do a search (I used DDG) - first result, of many:
bbc.com/news/world-19259623

And millions of dollars.

Nope. Same people. Not joking.

>dw, i was explaining to these newfags who think that
I saw that afterwards. I just read the first sentence before I posted, sorry.

I do have a short fuse when it comes to Assange, and I'm tired of the Trump shills, if that is any defense.

Attached: julian assange.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

And yet here you are, responding.

Attached: 17102475.gif (728x728, 3.98M)

No Guay*quileños in the thread

Attached: juliomama_vergas.jpg (558x450, 19K)

>Assange may not leave

>threatened to forcefully enter the embassy and take Assange out

can you help me reconcile your terminally ill logic here? perhaps by defining your terms more clearly?

>truly anonymous Jow Forums
yay for flagless shitposting and shilling

>tfw international globalist organizations have to assemble entire teams and waste millions of dollars to combat my online shitposting I do for free.
Woowee. Wait til I take this show on the road.

>shitlord
there's a website for pedovore's like yourself, go back there and never reply again

that's right you worthless memegarbge, there is no proof he is alive because his PGP key was never used to encrypt anything again.
So glad you can come to that understanding, even if it took you a while.
sweety

i love you nordbro, if that's any consolation
feel like there's about 3 of us here defending against a tidepill of shills, boomers and trumpcunts. I C U

reckon he'd be safe if we could get him to Ecuador?

Deepfaked

you're still posting!
are you being paid?

>Throughout the campaign, Trump mentioned time after time how much he loved Wikileaks because of the incriminating evidence in the emails against Clinton and Pedosta.
ORANGE IS A PROVEN IDIOT AND A MASSIVE LIAR.

Julian Assange deserves International help and protection.

Attached: trump-2.jpg (1024x748, 97K)

After watching that video it doesn't sound like that is what Sessions was saying at all. cut the fuckery out.
Sounded more like he was saying they are finally going after the deep state. Link to whole interview or ban self with a bullet

It will be safe if it would be in a place far from civilization, all countries are dangerous to it.

>cannot or will not correlate "may not leave" with the concept of "may not leave freely and exit the country"
>cannot or will not understand how "threatened to forcefully enter the embassy and take Assange out" shows that Assange is effectively held prisoner by the UK
Or did you think the UK was threatening to forcefully enter the embassy and take Assange out... to dinner and a show at Piccadilly Circus, and then provide him with a limo to Heathrow and a ticket to any destination of his choice?

>there is no proof he is alive because his PGP key
Are you telling us that the West have become so totalitarian that they execute celebrities and pretend that they are alive?

Assange is dead is some alphabet soup meme, as be be show by none of the ones spewing it will ever have a debate on how this implies that we live in some totalitarian kabuki theater. Even Trump needs to be in on it, and the same with the Bong parliament.

Attached: julian the worm.jpg (628x645, 139K)

He's blocked from everything fun (like any briton) being in the UK it's inhuman treatment.

>Assange is dead is some alphabet soup meme
REPEATING FOR RETARDS

Trumps betrayal of Julian assange is honestly disgustingly.

>you can only get information from our intelligence agencies you stupid fucking goyim