There's nobody here that unironically likes this leaf, right?

There's nobody here that unironically likes this leaf, right?

Attached: 1525900897310.jpg (900x750, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQi8EH38K2s
youtube.com/watch?v=58ZEC1IXFeA
hooktube.com/b8AcmzqFdPM
medium.com/@francois.chollet/what-worries-me-about-ai-ed9df072b704
csoonline.com/article/3193382/security/leaked-document-shows-how-facebook-can-target-emotionally-vulnerable-teens-for-ads.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of nobodies here. I unironically love him

i want to give him my cummies

I used to like him unironically until mid-2017. Liked him less and less ever since, "I can't do it" was the final confirmation: Peterson is a cuck.

I don't understand the appeal

I unironically like him

Fuck no. I throw out any good points someone has unless they flat out deny the holocaust and advocate for genocide of Jews.

Not politics.

I like him. There's a lot of shills working against this guy. Jow Forums is also full of habitual contrarians who have to hate everything, so naturally JP gets the bullet too.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=yQi8EH38K2s

I'm in this boat. He made a lot of sense at first, but the past few months has really gone to shit.

I like him, I think he's surreptitiously dropping red pills, but he can't own up to it, probably because he realises he's surrounded by (((enemies)))!

You, and the rest of the underage newfags here

Kill Palestinians

Attached: 1520590502277.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

He's more sane than most of the godless postmodern academics, but he's still one of them. As the culture war progresses, he'll become increasingly irrelevant.

Culture wars dont exist. It's bread and circus to distract from what's really going on.

I like him unironically, despite the constant shilling efforts against him. Anyone who believes Peterson is Alt-Right, a communist, an atheist or satanist is a fucking imbecile.

(((Culture War)))

Attached: 546s7h457893.jpg (400x320, 63K)

Attached: 1518541378428.jpg (1500x750, 235K)

Big curly brained nibba.

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

I'll take that bait!

My reservations are with the field of psychometrics, and how the data it generates can be used to manipulate us. Like any tool, psychometrics can be misused. You can build a house with a hammer or you can cave someone's skull in with it.

Psychometrics (the Big 5, or OCEAN) are a big part of the foundation of Peterson's work. They're also the foundation of the data that Cambridge Analytica used to profile people for targeted media feedback loops (online brainwashing). You may remember there was a bit of a stink over that recently. Cambridge Analytica was ruthless and agile, and is now gone (yeah right). Facebook was dumb (or played dumb), slow, and continues to be disturbingly Orwellian. No real change has come out of the fiasco.

I bet the Future Authoring dataset is pretty big by now. What if it were to be shared with, leaked to, or stolen by certain organizations? (this is giving Peterson the benefit of the doubt that it's not, from its outset, a psychometric data collection enterprise by the powerful to peer even more deeply into our psyches, especially the cohort of "alt-right" who are interested in Peterson and his ideas).

I would like to see Peterson come out in criticism of the misuse of psychometrics, since he is such a proponent of them. Forget about other topics he's unwilling to be compelled to speak about: I'd like to see him engage in detailed discussion over the moral faultlines (even just basic security risks and their ramifications) of the amassment of psychometric data, and tying it to real people living their lives. About what could go wrong. About whether the people who may have access to it are pure enough to handle it, whether anyone is, and what the social contract means in a digital age.

Attached: cambridge_big5.jpg (675x619, 124K)

I wonder if the people who submitted all their detailed life information online, including their life plans and deepest secrets, feel secure that their data is not going to be shuffled to or copied by some entity that could use AI to craft bespoke echo chambers for them for the rest of their lives.

That's only a mild example of how it could go wrong. In the worst case, intentionally or not, the unethical handling of psychometric data could be the inception of a Stasi like we have never seen.

He's ok as a person, but not a particularly good intellectual.

Fuck off with your slide thread.

Peterson is based. The Cathay Newman interview should be mandatory watching in journalism and debate classes.

Guy was preaching low hanging fruit that any faggot could learn themselves. He's not a philosopher, nor is he capable of discussing controversial topics.
The Holohoax, for one, should've been easily cast aside as a massive work of falsehoods and tales of fiction, but he pussyfooted around the topic, and Liberals and other Leftist parasites exploited his errors, and rightfully so. Had he sided with the truth, he could have defeated them, but he didn't, and now he's paying the price for it.
He's an opportunistic whore and if you actually made your bed because he told you to, just lay on it and rethink your life, because you're just another sheep listening to a pseudo-father figure

Attached: AauNxrf.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Fucking christ Eric Smidt is creepy! That is the hollow stare of someone who has committed atrocities.

Attached: google111.jpg (934x623, 247K)

Only good leaf in my opinion.

I like him

I wonder who's behind that flag

Attached: 1525317936132.jpg (600x400, 170K)

Ok I'm gonna give a real answer.

He's a boner and a boomer idiot with a squeaky voice who preaches individualism in a time where we, Jow Forums, all know that individualism is a mess.

But the thing is that he isn't for us. He's for incels and losers to get their shit together. To start acting like a man. To keep your life in order and be someone that others can look up to. He is for the men who think that dating a girl who's fucked 40 black guys is normal, for the guys who go home after their wageslave job Anne watch 6 hours of television then crawl into an unmade bed. There are a lot of men right now who are confused and hate how things currently are for them but they can't illustrate why. They can't quantify why they feel bad about not getting promotions when they see women in the workplace with no responsibility be given promotions over them. They know in their hearts that it shouldn't be that way but they think that women being equal is a normal and good opinion to have. These "lost" men are starving for someone to tell them that they have worth and that they should demand respect from others. In a world of constant demonization of white men, he's the first one in a long time to tell them that they deserve more.

Obviously, I don't personally need his advice, I had a loving and caring father who already taught me how to be a man. I already keep a tidy living space and have confidence in myself. But a lot of semi-normie white men do not. It's not wonder he became wildly popular.

I just wish he would stay out of politics, and stick to clinical psychology.

Attached: IMG_5358.png (1001x823, 806K)

can someone provide me with the layperson version on this guys relevant

He also sounds like an effeminate faggot. Congrats on refusing to saying pronouns, Peterson. You're like the Rosa Parks of the Alt-Right
I know you're here you sensitive faggot. If you seriously keep putting this charade up, raking in neetbux and not giving out the whole truth in your speeches, Liberals won't be the only ones getting on your ass

Got a lot of interesting things to say including the uncomfortable truth. Overall i would say i have benefitted from him.

This
>Jow Forums is also full of habitual contrarians who have to hate everything
It is a bit ironic, how a lot who get so much hate, got praised so much before.

>There's a lot of shills working against this guy.

This. Anyone who claims that the structural damage Peterson is doing to the Left's institutions is part of some elaborate plan to destroy the right is utterly absurd. They are either a shill or a moron.

The first 4 or so minutes of this is why I like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=58ZEC1IXFeA

Attached: bring out the dancing lobsters.gif (475x357, 488K)

Completely agree. Nicely written

Even 3Arrows pinned him down, because Peterson's a coward and refuses to say out the ugly truth, because he likes his donations too much. He's a nobody and there are better role models than him

>hooktube.com/b8AcmzqFdPM
This is what happens when you give half-truths.

Nice try Chaim. Are the shekels still coming? Take a break frim sitting at your computer and stretch your legs.

Peterson is a sugar-coated cyanide pill. On the surface he seems like this genuine eDaddy that tells losers to clean their rooms and wipe their ass, inoffensive and helpful kind of stuff right? But in the same breath he goes on to deny the right of white people coming together to protect their race and culture, while defending that of brown people and Jews. He says whites shouldn't be proud of being white, because they "didn't earn it". He preaches individualism for white people while the enemy is at the gates, no, already through the gates. He's on the kikes' payroll.

Attached: 1526338774563.jpg (1024x768, 380K)

>be a man and clean your room
Such wisdom. I'll never witness quotes wiser than that

Attached: harlan-ellison-655181.jpg (640x916, 142K)

>be a man and clean your room
Yeah because that is all that he says

I like him. I don't worship him but I certainly understand the importance of his role in modern times. He may very well become the Jesus/Buddha of modern times.

>If you don't support Peterson you're a shill
Explain what different opinions Peterson has from the skeptic or indivudalist movements lead by cucks like Sargon of Akkad , and why Jow Forums was wrong to shit all over such spergs as well then.

I like his uni. lectures because they contain interesting content from a wide range of academic disciplines. I also appreciate the effort Peterson takes to say precisely what he means, that alone seems all too rare. He offers a ton of excellent practical advice in those lectures, though I can see why few would take the time to listen to them all since it is a lot to go through. I only love his lectures. I would never recommend his other output.

>he goes on to deny the right of white people coming together to protect their race and culture, while defending that of brown people and Jews.

He condemns it in everyone faggot. Try pulling Alt Hype's hand out of your ass and speak for yourself. First step is being critical of what anyone tells you. Especially when they claim to be an ally.

fuck this guy
saw you post this yesterday. Had no idea he was involved in this stuff. Makes sense that he worked with MKULTRA doctors like Dongier. This shit reminds me off the Gittinger personality assessment system the CIA used.

Can you post some links to his work on psychometrics?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.47.31 PM.png (752x386, 285K)

I like him.
Can't say the same about memeflaggots.

psychometrics and In-Q-Tel social network startups use this shit. Started with CIA and trickled down to corporations and common core education.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.49.38 PM.png (955x402, 130K)

There is only a hollow void where this man's soul should be.

By the way
>1 post by this ID
This is just another shill thread

bump

Attached: 1526490931982.png (500x522, 121K)

Sage
It's a shit thread. Even OP is not even participating in his own thread

Liked him up until January, then I started listening to criticism about him and realised that there are some things he does not understand quite as well as he would like you to believe and is deliberately wishy-washy on things such as his belief in God and the JQ because he does not want to lose fans by coming down hard on any side of these issues.
Oh yeah, and his entire thing of being a martyr standing up against free speech tyranny with the entire bill C16 thing, the thing which made him famous to begin with, is apparently bullshit in terms of how draconian and outrageous it supposedly is and how much he has been persecuted in response, but fans will probably not know this because all the other YouTube commentators you probably listen to and get your news from such as Sargon of Akkad, Computing Forever etc. did not question the validity of his narrative either.
Please note the guy is a psychologist with an IQ of 140 or so, meaning he knows exactly how to manipulate you.

All that said, I'll give him credit for all the things he started getting me thinking about, special emphasis on his deconstruction of mythology. Eventhough he does not take the redpills far enough, he's a net positive for the world. If you don't like him you don't have to listen. I've not kept up with him for months now, only really hear about him when there's some obsessed hater here on Jow Forums ranting about how much of a shill/brainlet/sharlatan he is.

Attached: 1524556193141.jpg (2523x1500, 1.23M)

If you don't like JP you are a mental midget that can't comprehend what he, or Carl Jung, are saying.

Sorry!

nah

Attached: cryingJP.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

(((CARL JUNG)))

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 2.10.33 PM.png (718x294, 45K)

Says the dirty communist.

Peterson loves commies. Look at all the art in his house.

>h-he just appreciates the art
no

There are some links at the bottom of his wikipedia page. He frequently references the Big 5 in his lectures and interviews, it's central to his understanding and explanations of human psychology. Again, I'm not arguing there's anything wrong with the tool: clearly it works, at least well enough to produce results, as we have seen. What I'm more concerned about is how it's being used. Psychometrics and Artificial Intelligence appear to be combining to stupfey the human spirit into submission, to guide people's personal development and life direction in a nonconsensual manner.

If it were just assessing people, even with the aim to help them help themselves, that would be one thing; but tailoring their reality in a feedback loop based on those assessments is incredibly invasive and potentially dangerous. Look at the mass of sewage that is posted here on Jow Forums. It's easily over 50% nonsense, and spiritually corrosive nonsense at that. I absolutely hate that I have to be exposed to so much of this just to find a few decent discussions near the event horizon that the mainstream won't touch. We pay a heavy price in callousing our souls.

Now think about who's probably behind a great deal of it. That's right: governments, think tanks, NGOs, corporations. These entities are complicit in the deliberate corrosion of people's morality. And therefore are complicit in the chaos and dissolution that spins out from the effects they have on people. Look at what youtube has been suggesting in their autoplay list after the video you just finished watching: a lot of it is National Enquirer level trash. Absolutely designed to rope you into stupidity and paranoia. Sensationalist. Now what happens when these feeds, and your facebook feeds, are powered by algorithms that have access to your psychometric data. Algorithms that have acces to your daily routine, your habits, your moods? They can drive you insane, is what they can do.

this is a very good article: medium.com/@francois.chollet/what-worries-me-about-ai-ed9df072b704

>tailoring their reality in a feedback loop based on those assessments is incredibly invasive and potentially dangerous
csoonline.com/article/3193382/security/leaked-document-shows-how-facebook-can-target-emotionally-vulnerable-teens-for-ads.html

>Now think about who's probably behind a great deal of it. That's right: governments, think tanks, NGOs, corporations
We're getting psyopped by both sides lmao. Conflicting propaganda campaigns and agendas. Jow Forums is like taking LSD and watching a horror movie. It sucks because my feedback loop addiction is TRUTH and like you, I have to circumvent around a minefield of disinformation just to get a fucking nugget of good information. It's a needle in a haystack.
>this is a very good article: medium.com/@francois.chollet/what-worries-me-about-ai-ed9df072b704
I'll check it out

>They can drive you insane
Bumping to point out that this is the 21st century evolution of MK Ultra "psychic driving". Whether it's driving you AWAY from the truth, or INTO a pliable mush. I would dearly like to see Peterson address this, as it is so close to his area of expertise. So much of the pathology of the modern world appears to be a consequence of the application of this knowledge. People like him who are responsible need to lift the veil and sound out a warning.

You're welcome to disagree and ad hominem, but the psuedo-religious devotion some people have to making daily anti-Peterson threads doesn't help your cause

I like the part where you stated reasons for why people didn't like him. Oh wait. Fucking cultist.

Here's something Peterson won't do; defend white people with the same vigour that he defends Jews.

I'd like to hear him say explicitly that white people are more successful because of higher IQ. He's said exactly that about Jews. So, why won't he say it about whites too?

Not me. I believe the man to be severely mentally ill.

Why would I state those reasons? Plenty of people have valid reasons, just not most people here. My point isn't that everyone should like him, it's just that underage edgelords like yourself need to find a real reason to dislike someone other than "it's the joos" or "he's controlled opposition"

JQ buried JP that's for sure. I haven't saw this clip before, thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8
I lost interest to him when he became totally dishonest with his "jews are successful because they're smarter and that's why they're hated" when Israel's IQ is lower than even Russia's (not to mention other aspects of the question)

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE

>It is a bit ironic, how a lot who get so much hate, got praised so much before.
This is how disappointment looks.