How the fuck are you meant to be able to start a family in London?

How the fuck are you meant to be able to start a family in London?

Pic related,a tiny 58m2 two bedroom shithole in Newham (16.7% White British) for a measly $600,000.

Attached: newhamhouse.png (659x472, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/
baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-fentanyl-from-china-20170913-story.html
news.vice.com/en_us/article/j5vpdx/how-fentanyl-gets-to-the-us-from-china
darkwebnews.com/law-enforcement/fentanyl-importers-arrested/
wsj.com/articles/the-chinese-connection-fueling-americas-fentanyl-crisis-1466618934
nytimes.com/1990/10/28/weekinreview/the-region-a-traditionally-insular-community-begins-to-reach-out.html
scholarsstrategynetwork.org/brief/untold-story-chinese-restaurants-america
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in the equivalent of Compton and they want a half a mill for a 2 bedroom terraced house, the working classes are being pushed into the home counties and even they are getting pricey, the only way to sort it is build on the green belt and not allow foreign investors to by them up

from January 2000 to July 2006, starting with Bush NWO leader's Housing Bubble, home prices surged 900%

Avg price of house around 1998 before globalisation and free-trade went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$170k in SF
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£50k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive free-trade/open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in SF
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£1m in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

compare the price to before open borders/free trade (70s, 80s, 90s)

Staten Island (NYC boro filled with primarily opioid abusers and wiggers) has semi attached houses selling for 650k.

which was only $160 back in 90s.

the chinks are moving to staten and expanding from brooklyn where they hyperinflated houses to $1.5 million, when the price was $180k in the 90s

I just bought myself a sports car and I am planning on getting the fuck out of here once the bubble happens and I can snatch up something nice in NJ.

I keep telling my parents to get out of their semi attached house before the shtf.

also forgot, my friends brother had a shitty house in brooklyn and chinks paid him 800k cash, told him to say he sold it for 300k on paper

now he lives like a king in NJ

NJ got insanely high property tax.

The bubble never really popped in NYC, bloomfuck froze all the foreclosures and stopped the market from correcting to normal (90s) levels

The bubble is just starting to pick up again, it should last a few more years, but NYC has not experienced a housing correction, due to yiddish tricks

those chinks money laundering, they get illegal funds from opium trades.

also Chinese government gives money for chinks to buy property all over the world

the dirty money China funnels in through dissidents, they buy land, and then the chinese government ceases their assets (and them) and that land becomes Chinese government property.

and alot of Chinese coming here can't afford the houses they buy. Most of them tell me they just need a 20,000 dollar deposit and then the Chinese government (Triads) gives them an interest-free loan for the rest.

its stealth colonization

don't live in London then
why anyone would want to subject their poor children to that hellhole is beyond me
if I had that much I could get a 5+ bedroom house with a massive garden here (NI)

Depends on where you go in NJ. You also make out on Gas(about 10-15 cents cheaper depending on how close to 9 or the GSP/NJP you are), and sales tax. So it evens out over time.

Also that chink part is very interesting.

They import people to keep housing costs high
They make money trashing areas with their pets forcing out whites and denying social housing to them. Then they sell them the council housing at a discount making money from something that should belong to the people and denying more social housing to whites.
Then others come along and buy up cheap ex council and rent them at market rates back to whites. The same type of people who help turn councils diverse and vibrant.
Then the area becomes gentrified due to presence if whites then they sell the houses at profits of millions.
Look at place like Peckham for examples of this

Make whites pay tax to pay for their replacements housing and their schooling and programmes whilst not being able to afford more than 1 or 2 kids plus their mortgage or private rental even on 2 people's wages. Whilst needing childcare because of this. Can't ask nan to have the kids they raised the retirement age

Then some fuck comes and says move somewhere cheaper because they're two young to have aging parents and grandparents to care for

I hope someone nukes this country. Or votes nu Hitler en masse

Chinks ship shitloads of meth and heroine in.

these ants aren't what they tell you.

they aren't middle class workers escaping. they are corporate drones who were tasked with the mission of invading

they come here and are given a big fucking budget for 1 of these tasks
1. buy a house
2. settle in and buy out locals
3. produce, market and deliver heroin

1. will come here and dress like a millionaire. in reality he is about as wealthy as a paramedic in his country. His job is to buy out entire streets, boulevards and blocks no matter the cost. This will be done in teams to avoid suspicion

1 "sells" these houses to every other ant,
2 is a professional. his job is buying and selling property across the city. technically a business owner. is allowed to keep some profits but returns a portion back to the main country with routine trips across the year usually monthly. any child he or she has goes with them to make sure they understand their loyalties.

3. I don't need to explain the correlation between the consumption and production of heroin in Vancouver/NYC and the amount of chinks. they are not just smothering us economically. they are poisoning us.

I honestly have played with the idea of moving to rural England and or Switzerland in 5-10 years if I have no gf or no kids. Something about those two places and the landscapes trigger my comfy.

>Chinese connection to the opiate crisis in North America

Its not mexicans bringing in all that fent shit. Those asian nail salons are pushing it. I used to work across the street from one of those, once or twice a week you would see a bunch of modified 350z and M3's pull up then drive around back, like 10 asians with sun glasses and spiky hair get out and then they leave in 15 mins.

I remember heroin exploding in Seattle in 2014 and 2015 and an article in a Vancouver newspaper about the appearance of fentanyl on cargo ships bound from China

statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

Delaware has a huge port that just recently China was super interested in buying, but for some reason the Governor refused to let it go through, but Chinese delegates constantly visit the state to overlook the port being expanded to handle larger ships. That right there is shady as fuck.

When Chinese ships started being accepted at Delaware's port, heroin suddenly showed up. Its known China is huge on importing illegal drugs like heroin. The port is absolutely perfect for moving drugs AND trafficked humans from - its literally a HUB to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, Wilmington, New York.

Delaware's Governor has been extremely shady as fuck (Governor Markel) he lost the current election so it is a new Governor, but Markel was notorious for refusing FOIA requests, refusing to allow any investigations, was caught Tweeting shit to a prostitute, was caught using a fake fucking name connected to a fucking official state email address. Its one of the shadiest states in the U.S.

Any data to back this up, I am serious. I actually believe you.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Chinaman here - whites don't understand the Chinese menace. They aren't stupid, violent negroids.

They're as crafty and copy white achievements. They are, however, utterly, utterly soulless. Completely devoid of empathy. They operate by the laws of the jungle. It's Human Eats Human to them.

They are the cause of the opiate crisis. in Australia/Canada/America they run the worst of the worst drug trades (they are to Australia as Mexico is to the U.S.) and rackets like loan sharking - Because they have no compassion. It's amazing to behold - Just watch the way they treat animals - It's not just that they don't care, but they will inflict enormous suffering and cruelty because to torture a dog to death will produce slightly (SLIGHTLY) better tasting meat.

They are fucking demonic sociopaths as a race.

only demons likes meat that has been tortured and fear stricken so I guess it checks out.

baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-fentanyl-from-china-20170913-story.html

news.vice.com/en_us/article/j5vpdx/how-fentanyl-gets-to-the-us-from-china

darkwebnews.com/law-enforcement/fentanyl-importers-arrested/

wsj.com/articles/the-chinese-connection-fueling-americas-fentanyl-crisis-1466618934

>The Asian community is uncooperative with police. Asians are unwilling to report crimes to the police, since they cooperate with the authority of their ethnic mafias.

China supplies most of them, either officially or unofficially through Triad channels.

everything is controlled and organized thru China gov't via overseas Chinese authorities and established groups (triads) under Chinese gov't
even Chinese takeouts (unofficial franchise) are all established via this extensive global "gov't within a gov't" system

nytimes.com/1990/10/28/weekinreview/the-region-a-traditionally-insular-community-begins-to-reach-out.html

this article touched on the aspect of how Chinese immigrants, brought from China in shipping crates from 1970s-1990s, would live under direct governance from the Chinese authority in the US (mafia)
this is how the Chinese came to open up restaurants and dry cleaners w/o having any $$ or experience, thru the help of a very well connected mafia. the mafia would then collect fees from the "franchises"

You aren't supposed to have a family in England if you don't convert to Islam.

scholarsstrategynetwork.org/brief/untold-story-chinese-restaurants-america

>Now will they find all the money laundering via 7/11, Chinese restaurants, Dry-cleaners/laundromats, garbage disposal companies, and Teacher's Unions? God damn NY is fucked
>A bunch of 7/11s were rolled up recently for MS-13 affliations.
>Don't forget the Chinese mob smuggling in illegal Bengali/Chinese immigrants in exchange for their working in 7/11. A bunch of local shops were busted, but as per NY tradition once the pigs look away the rats go right back to work
>Triads worked from Chinese restaurants with the blinds drawn
>I've actually seen the Chinese mob moving people in huge windowless vans from 7/11s where I live on LI back to Queens. A friend and myself actually flagged one down and after a couple of light cycles they started driving erratically. There's also a Chinese restaurant that plays CCTV all fucking day. Fucking SBU attracts all the Chinese scourge
They're fronts for coyotes or snakeheads or whatever the fuck they're called. The make their real money bringing in people illegally for 10s of thousands of dollars then making them work at shitty chinese buffets or massage parlors

a decent house in a good area would be around $8k/yr in property tax

Don't worry someone will buy them up and convert them into flats. They'll be no houses left in this country eventually. They'll all be flats.

he shouldnt have sold below $1mill to the chinks.

QE money to banks
banks lend to muh buy to let and idiots on meme IO and BTL mortgages
buy to let buy up all the houses using 40 percent mortgage interest tax relief
Lie about income to get mortgage and issue Interest only loans
Rent this housing to peasants
block social house building because - fuck it why should you help people and the economy

sell any new developments to mortgage holders in Asia to stay empty
Price inflation off the charts
Add help to buy to be used by rich hipster kids to buy shit housing
Low interest rates because the LEAF Carney is a banker shill

Housing bubble. When the crash accelerates as central London is now starting to fall, it willbe sweet

>Tax relief for BTL now being removed
>meme amateur wannabe propertee millionaires now shitting it cos they are mired in credit debt and tax relief has been removed and can't raise rents high to cover their idiocy
>Backdated Capital gains bills for landlords who did too much Mutual equity withdrawal when they sell propertee
>Interest rates WILL rise
>Interest only mortgage holders already crying that "we didn't know when the loan term ends we have to repay capital - HELP ME JEEBUS - TAx payer bail me out"

Absolute state of housing market in the UK
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
>Redpill

Attached: UK Housing - THINGS Can Only Get Better.png (965x581, 27K)

You just need to work hard for 400 years. Then you can enjoy the fruits of your labour.

We used to have this in Greece too, the bubble will burdt and homes will halve in worth.

Most of this is bullshit lad.
If you removed migration of brown people, the housing bubble would still have happened

The key is bankers and credit and EU white migration with 10 in a house HMO shit living conditions servicing the debt of the middle class landlord that borrowed from the banks that we printed through QE

good point. in US, after free trade, the roomates trend has surged, with 20 strangers packed into and sharing one 3 bedroom house or apartment.

This was never the case prior to open borders.

Our living conditions plummeted to 3rd world standards.

I wish. Maybe then we wouldn't get so much suburban sprawl threatening our countryside.

Our country is different. Houses are cheap here because more people sell than buy. That will never happen in Londonistan.

Agree with you. Look at Honk Kong. 7 million people in an span of 7km's. The rest is unspoiled nature.

>t. retard

no, the housing bubble is a direct result of migration, open borders.

guess what happens when UK removes 30 million shitskins and invaders?

London is Purgatory.
Stay away.
I live here since 6 years and my mind and soul were broken and destroyed.
I am 38, earn £23k per year and have two university degrees.
I want to go home.

Why though? London is a great city if you can afford it. Where are you from?

>23k a year
fuck you working as boyo?

QE is a direct result of free trade and open border migration.

millions of immigrants have been flooding the west and are a net loss to the economy, QE is used to prop up the economy and feed the invaders.

Hasn't the bubble already burst in Greece?

London has jobs.
It's good for extremely rich and extremely poor.

Point at him and laugh

>fuck you working as boyo?
as what?
Anyway most people in London earn 1500-2000 per month. Bankers and IT distort figures

Oh shit that’s near me.

For the UK, if you expel 20 million shitskin invaders, the housing bubble and QE goes away.

For the US, if you expel 80 million shitskin invaders, the housing bubble and QE goes away.

When I watched the city in Blade Runner 2049 I laughed, because it looked more attractive to live in than London.

time for brownface and a turban to get government housing gibs.

You dumb burger
Your idiotic arguments are good for your simple mutt brain not for actual figures and eocnomics in the UK housing sector.

Migration does matter; but not when you factor in credit and macro-economic tax policy in the Uk housing sector

The issue is credit and you don't even know it because you live in the land of OmniCorp Inc.

In the UK housing stock has risen consistently with migration.

The issue is who owns the stock, what type of stock has been created and who occupies the stock right now

Remove all of your undesirables and you'll simply have had more poles living 15 to a 2 bed flat and still propping up high propety landlord speculation due to muh EU and neo-liberal economic policies

White working class shafted since the days of Thatcher

Attached: lad.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

B-BUT MURIMUTTS LIVE IN MCMANSIONS THAT TUMBLE AND FALL DOWN LOIKE LONDON BRIDGE INNIT! GOOD THING WE HAVE ROIGHT STABLE 'OUSES IN THE UK!

Attached: Subhuman Angloid.jpg (600x375, 42K)

>Burger
>Understands housing economics allegedly
>Thinks credit and Quantitative Easing in housing isn't the primary factor behind house price inflation
>Genuinely thinks that if the "shitskins" left, that good capital bankers would look after good working class whiteys

Attached: american gi.jpg (240x346, 34K)

>tfw trapped in London hipster world

Attached: dan ashcroft.gif (480x270, 928K)

maybe the free market doesn't want you to have a family

also most of the city looks like shit, literally dirty streets and ghetto like blocks

>t. retarded paki

US also had a much lower cost of living and much higher quality of life before free trade/open border invasion

Bay Area, Seattle, LA, San Diego, NYC, Boston used to all be working class blue collar white cities. The houses in these cities were priced at 2X the average annual salary.

It took a blue collar worker only 2 years income to afford a house in cities that are now out of reach for even white collar earning 6 figures.

Also, products were much cheaper and of higher quality before free trade.

immigration and Free trade raped the west.

no you fuckin paki

up until 1999 housing in NYC was affordable at 2-3X the annual salary. People bought houses in NYC for $170k in 1999, prior to open border policies.

NYC had not yet experienced a dramatic increase in immigrants until 2000, then the gooks went all in and prices rose dramatically. once affordable blue collar hoods went from $170k to $600 in a matter of a few years. Now these same hoods are $1.2 million.

before open borders, people were not packed 20 to an apartment and did not share with roommates.

Quantitative Easing is as a result of debt created by banks that was meme tier Jenga

Stop "brown dark migration," and you simply replace it with EU migration from Hungary and Poland

QE is more to do with the unsustainable de-regulation of the London finance world and environment and the architecture of debt.

Migration is important; colour is irrelevant in the context of the UK re;housing economics

Buy to let mortgages matter more.
Remove all migrants and you still have the massive problem of the UK tax system favouring insane levels of indigenous meme-tier amateur landlords buying up all the housing stock with...
>CHEAP CREDIT

Attached: kirstie-allsopp-006-1.jpg (460x276, 33K)

I personally believe that another hugely important factor involved in the cause of the never ending surge in housing costs, that has occurred since the turn of the century, is the expansion of higher education and its availability to virtually anybody willing to take on the associated debt. Nobody ever seems to notice this correlation and I’m sure that suits (((them))) just fine.

My theory is that due to the increase in the numbers of university students all across the Western world, who are all seeking rental accomodation, the value of residential property and property that has the potential to develop into residential property has skyrocketed.

Every year there are more and more students and with them an even greater demand for housing. As such, rents increase and the cost of property ownership also increases because you know, supply and demand and all that shit. Because housing in cities and university towns has increased in cost, more affordable housing outside of these areas has increased in value as non-students seek to own their own property.

Meanwhile, literally millions of people are being sold useless higher education at the cost of enormous debts. Prospects for the majority of graduates aren’t great either and this is where this whole thing starts to get a bit worrying for me.

All this debt is being accumulated, but only a fraction of it will only ever be paid back. Either that, or we will get to the stage where former students earning minimum wage will be forced to pay it back as minimum wage will meet the threshold required to start making loan re-payments. It’s a huge bubble waiting to burst and the consequences I fear will be very severe.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Higher education is a huge racket that is exploiting so many people and benefitting only a small percentage and the actual students make up only a very small portion of its beneficiaries. I don’t this will end well, I just hope more people begin to realize

>600k for 58m2
move to V4
buy land+house+barn+basic agri-equipment for less
work on your own
produce white kids
live happily ever after

>Literally lived on 15k a year on London.

Room - 350-450
Travel - 160-210
Bills - 100

Monthly
Doable but the better selection of pussy makes up for it

>London hipster world
Hey, I've been there.

Attached: crate brewery.jpg (528x420, 71K)

Depp seeded urban decay
>Has it come to this?

no retard.

remove all non-natives from UK. if you dont have British roots going back 600 years, you get expelled back to your shithole, including slavs, eastern euros and assorted shitskins.

whats propping the real estate prices is:
1) invaders from other countries
2) money laundering
3) packing 50 poojeeets/piotrs into a room and collecting rent

I have about $120k saved up, and a $78k/year job lined up in NYC.

Realistically, would I be able to own a 2 bed apartment/condo in a not so Latino & black borough? Or am I doomed to a life of renting and roommates?

Attached: 11894C21-9FCA-4E30-8D86-A6F2A4B3C8A1.jpg (480x325, 66K)

>before open borders, people were not packed 20 to an apartment and did not share with roommates.

Your applying one factor to an entirely different country's hosuing sector without engaging with anything i've written
This is Burger logic.

If this is your level of discourse America, then China will certainly win. All bluster and no substance.
Much like your your calorie rich nutrient free diet.

>Muh NYC
What do you actually know about the UK housing sector and mortage finance?

The US has never had the phenomenon of buy-to-let mortgages fucking the system up lad.

Typical shit arsed piggy Cletus. Go wash yourself in the lakes of Minnetonka

Absolutely BASED

9 percent salary gone every month
Stop meme-tier degrees
Meritocracy when?

>pussy
Take that flag off kafir sex before marriage is an unforgivable sin nigger

Mate, it's worse when you're friends are them but you can't leave

Frightening

you need a safe place close to your job. you can buy a condo in manhattan with $100k down payment. dont go outside of manhattan

How
Does
This
Deal
With
>Buy To Let

these hipster places are annoying pretty fast, stink of urine and damp, and everybody leaves to their mold infested tightly packed "flats" with 30 year old carpets and rusty showers.
At best you can pull a roastie giving you a new STD strain.

Listen Daesh bum boy, tell ya sheikh Yabooty to stop fiddling with your holes

My meme flag is like a burqa

>sex before marriage is an unforgivable sin
God is most merciful you jaahilyaa

Depends
Posh roasties slumming it are best
Accents in London definitely help

basically 1mil canadian to see acid attacks first hand

Attached: 61.jpg (590x350, 37K)

your applying paki inbred psychosis to an entirely different Anglo White country without accounting for the superiority of the White race

>Every indian [and bangladeshi/pakistani etc] I know seems to have a large family farm or factory back home.
>All their profits get put into cash and shipped over with various relatives to avoid taxes
Never any paperwork
>Cash goes into the Hawala banking systems and is laundered to buy property
>Property is then "gifted" to family members to avoid more taxes
>Property then traded around family as dowrys avoiding even more tax.
>Always build a cuck shed at the bottom of the garden so they can bring more family members over to start again.
>Often Literal slaves bought over and never allowed to leave the house.
>women highly encouraged to shit out tons of kids for more "Security" and benefits.

putting all the banter aside pajeet, let me explain it to you in simple English. When you look at a white person and smile at them, and they shit back, that shit is extremely pooey because we feel zero empathy for you stone age looking savages. You invented all kinds of pooey shit which is loathed by everyone forced to smell, feel, and eat it in western cunts. You fuckers come into western countries and buy up all the same pleb businesses like gas stations, motels and laundry mats. Your home country is literally full of shit because its inhabited by proto human savages that socially never evolved past the stone age. Everywhere you go around the world you shit up as well and lower the standard of living. I have one Indian neighbor out of several dozen houses and his is the only one with a shit filled lawn and bricks, that are in badly need of a pressure wash. Now what im about to say is anecdotal but from my own personal experience, living near Indians is shit. They're boisterous and have a lot of children that fight constantly. There's like 30 ppl in one house and 3 generations. They're like a little stone age tribe that took over that house. I've seen the elder walking around the street barefoot and squatting another poojeet out of his prolapsed brownhole, while his eyes closed in some kind of a trance. We dont hate you or want to cause you harm we just don't want here. Even in college, everyone knows if there's too many indians and chinese cheating and scamming. your indian degrees are all diploma milled. Do you have a better understanding now of why we don't like you? You give us plenty of reasons.

Housing has pretty much turned into a game of monopoly i work as a tradesmen a lot of the houses up in the city are empty and are simply just land banking whole blocks of apartments are bought and no one lives in them its mad, and also fucks me off when the goverment calls this affordable housing when you buy 150k for a 25% share in a house
i know people say why you dont just move up north but for example me, my family has lived in london since the first world war , and pretty much asking to abandon your family.
Also White Native male wont get social housing but a polish family will who have turned up a few years ago, or a somali family with 12 kids, it is rigged and something has got to give, if you look at the casualty list from the greffnel tower fire only a few anglo sounding names

I'd rather they weren't here either but that's a bit much desu mate.

Great link, thanks you dirty paki

>Also White Native male wont get social housing but a polish family will
I am Polish but I don't get any benefits.You have to have a family or children.

Remove mass immigration. Remove foreigners. Close borders. Expel non-natives (roots going back 1 generations).

BOOOM
Less demand for housing.

Remove ability of foreigners to speculate on your land. Less pumping of prices.

BOOOM

housing bubble permanently busted.

Housing returns to pre-globalisation levels (1970s-80s)

retard, what's moving prices up are foreign real estate speculators (people in asia buy real estate all over europe as an investment) and (legal) rich immigrants who pay whatever the asking price is. It's happening over here too (Lisbon). Who get's fucked is the natives and the invaders from other countries as you put it. Or pretty much anyone without an inherited house for that matter.

>the government calls this affordable housing

I don't know how they do things in Bongland but here, "affordable housing" means either the government pays chimps to move into white neighborhoods (Section 8 aka Section Ape), or Schlomo Yiddelstein builds a new luxury apartment complex and lets some of the mayor's clients live there for free.

Just knock her up she'll get given a flat and benefits meanwhile you can stay there without declaring it, or stay with other birds, or just live as an independent person with various offspring from various women dotted about the place.

That is what people do incase you haven't bloody noticed. Fuck it.

If races were fruit, Pakindians would be an old plastic bag full of vomit and shit. I don't know how to verbalize how vile they are, my opinion of them exists only as an abstract concept that human language has so far failed to provide the tools to express. I'll try my best.

>Putting your barefoot into a workboot and discovering there's peanut butter and jelly on the inside
>a fat, ugly disabled ginger girl that smells like baked beans being in love and obsessed with you
>having two rows of rotting teeth
>eating a well-used sponge

You should fucking know better than to blame the poles mate. Get off Farrage's dick. KMT.

You're not, get out of the UK while you still can. Did operation black pill tell you nothing white man?

You cant be a muslim if you dont live the life tard. A true muslim lives a simple village lifestyle, farms and protects humanity and the earth from danger like niggertary and kikery. A true muslim is also strong enough to live a sufi lifestyle and not be tempted by kike society tricks like wage slaverly and nation state kikery. Being a muslim has nothing to do with shahada. I consider many westerns muslims like Alexander Grothendeik, Henry Ford, Thomas Jefferson and many others. When it comes to sex the vaginal walls of the female saves your dna encriptions and the more you behave in this nigger lifestyle the more females offspring will be biologically degenerative which harms all of society. Two and most importantly men lead women bleed if men dont have premarital sex in a soceity neither can women. A man makes a whore, whores arent born women are weaker than men mentally and will succumb to their sexual desires since their clitoris is more sensitive.

Literally everything you listed is every day life in my country.

You get a house in London and sublet it to illegal immigrants, while you live off the profits elsewhere.

Grenfell tower being the perfect example

>retarded monkey reading comprehension
you realize you are arguing with yourself

using it a example as people i actually know i aint got issues with poles i didnt say all poles so calm your tits.

That gives me a bit of hope. I haven’t signed yet, I have until July to decide.

My idea was to rent for a year or two to test the waters, see if I can fit it. But I’m worried if I do like it, I would have burned 30-50% of my savings via rent, which I would’ve put as a down payment.

Would I be approved for a mortgage if I’m not a us citizen?

Dont leave the place you were born kaffir if you do you're no worse than a kike, money and power are for niggers and kikes

I don't know any poles on benefits. I know you can't get benefits as a non disabled 18+ year old male because I was homeless when I was younger and I tried. All this talk about Europeans claiming benefits is absolute fucking cac it does not happen. If a woman has children that's different the council must find some kind of accomodation no matter what race or where you come from as long as you have papers, it's not necessarily a one hundred percent wonderful thing but that's the way it works and I'd be shocked if most single mothers on benefits weren't English like mine.

It depends on the lender, some might give. But, Dubai is really a better option with better pay and housing options

You move to an area you can afford like Liverpool or Manchestah

search for places to buy/rent on real estate sites online. those sites have mortgage calculators. see if you can afford

I’m not after money or power, really don’t care much about either. I’m after a life experience. For what it’s worth, I did grades 2-6 in Montana and college in Colorado. Sometimes I feel more American than Saudi.

Sure Dubai is more comfy, hell riyadh is comfy. I will be taking at least a 10-15% cut by taking the job in NYC. But the lifestyle is more appealing to me and I like to walk and use public transport everywhere. Can’t do that in Riyadh or Dubai and it’s hot as the devil’s balls out here...

sea cities when

desu, that pay i quite low for NYC, cost of living is high. subway/buses are shit. NYC is 3rd world tier.

even Istanbul is a better city than NYC

go on a real estate site and research your options

You're in for sursprises user. Greece's decade-long financial shitshow was just an interlude. There's still another decade of "fun". Remember this. What's going to happen with Greece will pale in comparison with the past decade

why wait for a collapse?

lets get this party started and raise hell muh niggas

I know it’s low. But it’s for a small start up that a friend of a friend is a partner in. Pay would’ve been higher had it been a large corp.

But I will be checking these real East ate calculators. Thanks for the tip!