What is wrong with white people?

twitter.com/CarolynMcC/status/996417553739153411

Attached: fdvfgnhgjngbf.png (635x274, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w12546.pdf
nber.org/papers/w18162.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is wrong with black people?

I'm fucking sick of this shit, fuck you niggers.

What's wrong with all the other races?
We created the world as everyone else and they want to shit on the whites.
Ya that's gonna work really well for em..

Nothing. Whites are gods perfect creation, envied by every other race on the planet.

Attached: 1525917849498.png (571x618, 42K)

say it rhetorically and it makes sense

Yeah... we should be genociding all the shitskins and their mongrel posterity... what IS wrong with us!?

reply with this

Attached: trump-roast-beef-sandwiches.jpg (413x480, 143K)

or this

Attached: trump-fried-chicken.jpg (413x480, 141K)

>What is wrong with white people?
Empathy. Way, way too fucking much empathy, and it's being taken advantage of.

Attached: tviuibyu .gif (500x282, 3.92M)

That's not ver inclusive or tolerant of "her"

Hey Whitey McClanahan, what the hell is wrong with you?!

How has she not had to lock her account yet? You're getting slow pol.

Attached: Tucker.png (630x565, 261K)

This but unironically

They started cross-breedind with lesser reaces

>McClanahan
The Eternal Mick strikes again

Attached: CpbZZewXgAAgik8.jpg (611x457, 49K)

White people haven't yet begun to genocide. That's what's wrong. The fact that we let niggers live.

I'll tell you what.

We were the species that split off eons ago, were the ones with an indomitable spirit and yearning to expand our knowledge and understanding.

As history shows, the further we got from africa the whiter we became and more intelligent by constant improvement.

Whereas you were fine living your own lives in huts with spears and disc mouths, and there you'll stay.

What's wrong with us is that we'll always want more and it'll always conquer the will of lesser animals.

> Responsible for the vast majority of human accomplishment
> Bring wealth and prosperity wherever they go
> The only race to tolerate other races in their lands in large numbers
> The only race to spend trillions on humanitarian aid to help everyone else
> The only race to even attempt to disassociate from their racial identity for the sake of idealistic ideas of a united humanity

The question is, what is wrong with everyone else? Still the increasingly hostile anti-white racism eventually woke me up to the truth, long may it continue to help others. Nobody likes being hated, least of all when it's unjustified hatred.

Attached: 535153152.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

white people complain about niggers robbing helpless innocent people. well white people robbed entire continents. they are the meganiggers

You are not wrong, but it is also our greatest advantage that allowed us to build civilization in the first place.

Just look at the ducking tweet list. Its all just decrepid old and dying lady trying to sell her book. Jesus Christ her desperation to make even a DIME is laughable.

I punched a jew after I had breakfast

we never stole any continents. nice try, kike.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Stop upsetting the Goyim with the truth

like a nigger

you can punch me anytime hot stuff.

It's been said that there are a lot of (((verified))) twitter accounts that are actually AI bots being tested for social construction experiments. It wouldn't be surprising if that were one of them.

Attached: 1509133528277.jpg (602x401, 119K)

I swear to God jew, you make me want to go to your God forsaken country and make as many women as possible pregnant while leaving them to grow my children just so I can fuck your welfare and future.

tell me how do white people belong in africa/india/australia. please.

What is Canada doing down there? We need to get our shit together

Why do white women talk about white people like they arent white? Its fuckimg bizzare.

By right of conquest.

kek

but your country is great if i was romanian i wouldnt leave, i would just live in mamaia and fuck thong wearing beauties forever.

What is wrong with fellow white people?

Too nice

they were uninhabited when we got there

Suck to be you jew you just made me change my mind, I will make sure to leave as many women possible pregnant while I nigger your welfare out of your country.Mark my words I will make this my mission in life.

My empathy has decreased steadily by the years, along with the carry-around söybōy-smile and the ability to small talk bullshit with people I barely know.

A couple of years ago I was much better socially. Now I feel like an "angry" misfit among happy sheep.
My gf also say she is tired of me constantly criticizing other people and labeling them as weak.

Anybody else feel these feels?

They refuse to be white, that's the main problem I guess.

A section of them believe theyre under threat or meant to feel lesser cus of guilt so that same cross section react with asinine justifications for their anger.

They know...

Attached: 1526286518627.jpg (315x681, 62K)

Is this a (((fellow white people))) kike or just a genuinely self hating real white?

different way of saying "rob".
>"helpless"
>"weaker than me"
>"has value"
>"i will make money by selling what i got from it"
>We Wuz Kangz

She is irish.

>My empathy has decreased steadily by the years,

I don't think I have any anymore excerpt when it comes to animals. I really hate people.

Could you tell me how jews belong in the government of just about every country in Europe, and in the US and Canada?

Attached: 1495665970767.gif (245x230, 871K)

So do Romanians now know what a VPN is

Nah mate only subhuman albanian roaches know what that is.

What's wrong is that they don't use force anymore to impose their civilization, that's the only thing missing. Doing that would mean that who spouts all this nonsense would either go on trial for high treason or go to a mental institution.

Lol. She fell for the “all these white people are randomly calling the police on black people” astroturfed meme being propped up right now. Fuck you fucking retards, liberals are the most conformist fucking retards I’ve ever fucking seen. If you put shit in the “news” over and over that’s all it takes to get them to believe it. That’s the media’s current strategy, flood the news with a bunch of loosely connected, not quite true shit (like Russia, white people calling the cops on blacks etc.) and you get these “intellectuals” that flock to it like flies on shit that will think every last word of it is the truth. I hate these pieces of shit. I don’t know how you couldn’t.

Attached: ED06A5E0-2B5B-4BFD-9C9E-4F61157EED3F.jpg (1235x1694, 870K)

> well white people robbed entire continents. they are the meganiggers

Also the only race to leave people wealthier than before after "robbing" them. Pic related, Zimbabwe was more developed than South Korea before it was handed back to nogs.
Colonial Sub-Saharan Africa as a whole had a higher GDP per capita than India and China up until the mid 1970s.

> The number of years spent as a European colony is strongly positively related to the island’s GDP per capita and negatively related to infant mortality. This basic relationship is also found to hold for a standard dataset of developing countries.

nber.org/papers/w12546.pdf

> We find: (1) a strong and uniformly positive relationship between colonial European settlement and development, (2) a stronger relationship between colonial European settlement and economic development today than between development today and the proportion of the population of European descent today; and (3) no evidence that the positive relationship between colonial European settlement and economic development diminishes or becomes negative at very low levels of colonial European settlement, contradicting a large literature that focuses on the enduring adverse effects of small European settlements creating extractive institutions.

> The most plausible explanation of our findings is that any adverse effect of extractive institutions associated with minority European settlement was more than offset by other things the European settlers brought with them, such as human capital and technology.

nber.org/papers/w18162.pdf

Attached: 66315151.png (1196x844, 29K)

here jew, enjoy a holocaust picture.

Attached: w44_04300239.jpg (1247x847, 477K)

>"what is wrong with white people?"
>white woman
she is the answer to her own question

No empathy is a bad sign, but as long as we behave to the norms and laws of the West, we should be fine.

what's wrong with white people is the tendency to personify animals.
wouldn't be a problem if we stuck with dogs, problem started as soon as we named the fist Travon and started acting like it's human.
also i can smell that merchant nose from a mile away miss carolyn mckikehanberg

Attached: 1455358733510.jpg (422x751, 85K)

We did it for you schlomo, we even saved you from the gas, soap factory and lampshades. Why have you forsaken us and embraced the eternal negro?

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS YOU KIKE

Attached: image.jpg (540x604, 79K)

raised by white single moms

We get in trouble for noticing reality, and go crazy trying to deny it.

Mental illness

>rob
as if niggers didn't benefit from european powers and subsequently signed off their freedom in exchange for help against other niggers
open a non-jewish history book shlomo,
i hope you and the iranians nuke eachother out of existence AS GOD INTENDED

Teel me how Jewish "people" belong on Earth, please.

Non whites are our problem, they are all sub human animals that pollute our society

What happened to that account that just retweeted these posts, but changed "white people" to "black people."

To answer this question you must ask what is wrong with non white people.

i meant-

lel

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (624x905, 112K)

i hate to break it to you, but jew women love only jew men, and especially jew israeli women only love jew israeli men. look it up.

>We get in trouble
what trouble? we're self hating, as we're objectively the only ones that can do anything about it
it's not like the kangz suddenly rise up to teach whitey a lesson and even if they would nothing would happen unless other whites intervened on their behalf

i hate to break it to you, but my trip to tel aviv was as liberating for my ballsack as one can get
most of the israeli kikes look as if they're either inbred slavs or subhuman cockroaches and your women are whores

Kek

fpbp

Attached: og_og_145293266724948704.jpg (1200x628, 71K)

Women are women and will bear the children of the men strong enough to take them.

White people have convinced themselves that they're literally the only creatures on the planet that have agency.

Take the Atlantic slave trade. Black slavers did the enslaving and Jewish ships and plantations owned most of them. Fucking native Americans owned more slaves per capita than white Americans. It was white europeans that ended slavery not only in their own lands but by massive effort and cost to do it abroad and push the Islamic tradition of slavery underground. But nobody cares.

Bantu genocided their way down half of Africa over centuries right up to today and nobody even knows about it because nobody expects any different from blacks on a subconscious level.

Mongols still celebrate Ghengis Khan but nobody in the west gives a shit that he was a thousand times worse than any criticisms anyone has about Hitler.

Islam is only slightly behind communism as the worst ideology ever and it's open goal of world domination and subjugation being actively pursued and supported by millions of Muslims is just racist to bring up. Yet people will openly talk about Scientology and it's infiltration of governments and attempted coups and the fact that some European countries ban Scientologists from coming and they say it's fine because of Scientology's history and doctrine. Why? Because Scientology looks whiter than Islam. Therefore it's more inherently capable of agency and therefore it's okay to judge it.

The joke about "Lubruals are da real racistz" is true. Liberals are racist in a way that they see whites as so godly and superior that they need to be nerfed at every corner. So inherently amazing that nothing will ever stop their massive power and capabilities beyond a soft genocide and globalist power structure designed specifically to do so like some sort of gigantic magic sealing ritual. Jow Forumsacks just see whites as unique and very capable of building societies that are worth living in but not immune to the dangers of the world.

Attached: 1525406911534.jpg (1275x1632, 467K)

Apparently white countries and Japan are the best in the whole world.
good job, japanbros

Attached: manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg (238x211, 12K)

GYPSYD

NUFFIN

KILL WHITEY

too nice for their own good

You caught me off guard with this one

Attached: B2C00C24-4A59-4EE5-990F-ADB93139E8DB.png (846x900, 443K)

They think they are people

I'll punch you, with bullets. Its basically like being stabbed really fast.

She isnt white, she is a jew that married some mick for his money.

bullshit. utter bullshit
you will rarely see a jew woman with a non jew man. just look. it's a simple truth. not banter.

lols a maltese is more intimidating than you. but you are just as cute.

Attached: Emily_Maltese.jpg (1600x1067, 217K)

Kek

we genuinely think we are all equal, land is everyone's, multiculturalism is good and racism must be ended
we are the only idiots who buy into this

>the Jew cries out as his big-nosed whores run to BWC

owned

Attached: wheres your book huh.png (632x814, 136K)

Let me guess, she’s a kike that married an actual white person for a deep cover last name?

bullshit?
you fucking long nosed little prick, if it wasn't for uncle, even the sandniggers would devour your frail kind
your women are the epitome of insecurity

If you guys are mad at this, just read the comments. These anti-whites are getting fucking rekt these days on Twitter. I love it. People are posting racial IQ maps and shit kek.

Attached: 2347696043252144686807536.png (1898x9824, 3.83M)

The Jews that everyone pities actually run all Money, Media, Education and Entertainment. Spread the word!

this is Jow Forums. one of the great things about this site is there's no need to pretend, so stop lying. you are probably a virgin, who never left your little town, and there's nothing wrong with it.

>She fell for the “all these white people are randomly calling the police on black people”
Glad I'm not the only one noticing this. It's insane

Wealthy white woman who lives in a gated community and never interacts with typical street niggers wonders "What's wrong with white people?"

She's sheltered and ignorant.

if you have a twitter account, please report this racism

Trump is promoting twitter, and twitter is destabilizing the USA

it is an attack, and Trump is trying to undermine and subvert the USA by pretending that twitter is not a traitor

twitter = traitor