Whiteness

Since this board is discussing whiteness pretty often, what is white to you? Is white more of an American concept? Is it a political or social concept? I recently took the Ancestry test, and it just confirmed what I already pretty much knew. Almost all my ancestry is from my home region with a small amount of trace region. While I do feel like I'm a native European to the area, I don't necessarily feel white or even if I would be considered white by some of you. Growing up I didn't go around calling myself white. Some of you get obsessive with blond hair and blue eyes, which I do have. I don't care about that, since it was just a coincidence of my birth. Both my parents are brunette.

Attached: mannequins.jpg (2043x1429, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXo-osvXgHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Bulgaria
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_Bulgarin
google.bg/search?q=simeonovgrad&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTuvK644rbAhWMblAKHb1SDdYQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1024&bih=613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is a photo of me as a young lad about a decade ago with my mother and sister. Some of you may be wondering about my flag or if you can tell where I'm from. Obviously, my skin is pale, not sure if this qualifies as being white.

Attached: me.jpg (1440x1546, 408K)

You look pretty Finngolian to me.

>what is white to you?
it is difficult to articulate, but you know it when you see it.

If you are 98% European you are white.
Hitler's piss coloured hair doesn't mean shit.
His aryans were just blonde and blue eyed.
Med aryans shoud be brownhaired with green or blue eyes.

Attached: 07ec04fa7687b4f3a9a26a9fd0aaae7b.jpg (400x460, 22K)

You're Finnish, show me the girls as they are now.

Pretty clear that whiteness never was an issue in traditional European ethnostates. Maybe some sort of white consciousness is now necessary with the replacement and constant attack going on.

Is this white?

youtube.com/watch?v=rXo-osvXgHU

Why you put lines all over your face?

no, that's gay.

Fucking Bulgaria, kek

If you are an Austrian or German, you are Aryan. Anything else is a fellow European brother but is NEVER an Aryan. Amerimutts think everything is Black or White. I think it's more a concern to amerimutts because they are racially insecure.

They don't feel White inside like an Aryan or Italians or Finns or Swedes or Norwegians or a French person.

You know exactly what the fuck it is. Stop making it complicated.

It means no shitskins

There has always been a lot of debate which groups are white or not. Germanics, Celts, Anglos, Nords are white.

>Fucking Bulgaria, kek
What was that about pal?
Hitler's perfect men and women were.
Tall blonde,blue eyed men and women.
The perfect med is the same ,but dark brown and light blue or green eyes.
So to use nazi terms since pol has lots of larpers,its easier to understand.
Nothing beats this beauty.
Not the piss blondes that is.
Maybe red heads.

Attached: 747e7b89890959a73812c7d07a5ccf99.jpg (564x556, 50K)

whiteness is a codeword for "civilized" to white people, and "white skin" to jews and niggers.

Whiteness is people within the Hajnal line. The immediately surrounding people are part-white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

It's a "discususion" pushed by the Jews to produce in fighting among whites. Division is better than brotherhood for them.

>heh you have brown eyes? you aren't white
>me? I'm definitely white, Mr. Goldstein from 23 and Me confirmed it!

Attached: starry sky wojaks.jpg (1200x750, 332K)

77% non-White
Eastern Europe
Rampant crime
Dominated by Russians

Yeah, America is fucked but you guys are really fucked. We even have a video game about poor Bulgarians coming to America.

What about Aryans with Brown hair and Brown eyes?

I'm not Finnish, but you could be close. Also, not showing you my mother and sister.
Distort it a bit.
Well, I don't belong to any of those groups.

Why not, you think I will cum tribute them?

I've traveled all around the world, currently in Mutt-Land, and I've never met a wh*Te people. Every "wh*Te person" I've met has been mixed to some degree, both in the Americas and in Europe.
I'm beginning to think they've all been bred out.

Fucking larper

White = European
Mutts and such are not white
Same reason how jews aren't white.
And how albino blacks aren't white.
Skin colour = / = race / ethnicity. It does usually provide many clues to ethnicity and have a correlation.
But as an example of this. we don't hate blacks because of their brown skin colour, we don't like them because they are subhuman 99% of the time and are different from us (in worse ways) in the mental department as well as the physiological department.

Show me the video game.
Will be tolerated.
Are those brown eyed individual physically fit and strong?
Are they even tall?
You're talking about yourself aren't you?

Attached: 1526476612259.jpg (360x600, 67K)

How am I LARPing? I travel for work a lot since I speak many languages, and America is a common country I visit. I've been to every continent besides Antarctica.

Someone please post the people who are not whites image post of the white europeans and such vs the jew on the right who claims X isn't white. Don't have that saved on this PC.

sweden

No, my ex Franziska.

GTA IV

>Wh*tes comment

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Bulgaria

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_Bulgarin
His name is just Bulgarin ,those niggers.
We are not russians.
You are wrong,you haven't seen bulgars in your games.
Also he was capture in an Albanian ship for sex slaves.
LEL.

White = Western European, it's simple.

This arguing who is white is exactly my point.
No thanks
No, but according to my results I could be distantly related.

Not just Bulgaran. Play GTA IV and go to Hove Beach. The pedestrians speak various Eastern European languages and there are poor Bulgar characters. I thought it was sad, to be honest. Do you actually live in corruption and poverty?

Is Spain really White?

give a hint, what region

Whiteness: A term to describe people who have a strong natural drive to build large empires and seek out new technological advancements while living in a peaceful state with their fellow men. People of Whiteness don't exclusively own traits of high family values, future planning and capitalism, but they are known specifically for these as their primary strength.

That's what I call them, wh*Te "people"

No one argues about what black means. Africa has many nations and ethnicities of differing skin pigmentation and facial features. They’re all black. White is non mixed Europeans. It isn’t hard.

White = Western/Eastern European
Aryan = Germano-Austrian peoples
White American born from Southerners = Intertribally miscegenated mutt with admixture from other races
Black = Niggers
Half/part Blacks = hybrid mutts
Half-Whites = hybrid mutts
Kikes = need to die

I think they do.

Germans are the best of us. They are not just Whites. They are Aryans. Superwhites.

white = scoring more than >50% north Euro specific ancestry

Attached: k12.png (443x465, 33K)

Since this board is discussing blackness pretty often, what is black to you? Is black more of an American concept? Is it a political or social concept? I recently took the Ancestry test, and it just confirmed what I already pretty much knew. Almost all my ancestry is from my home region with a small amount of trace region. While I do feel like I'm a native African to the area, I don't necessarily feel black or even if I would be considered black by some of you. Growing up I didn't go around calling myself black. Some of you get obsessive with brown hair and brown eyes, which I do have. I don't care about that, since it was just a coincidence of my birth. Both my parents are niggers.

>Dutch are not white
>Ukrainians are white

shit meme

I'm sorry, so close, yet so far
take the Finno-Ugric pill

Attached: 1522182120010.jpg (459x320, 18K)

White = Europid

Americans and other Anglos, well, their race theory is feelings-based. If they like you, you're white (eg. jews), if they dislike you, you're not white (eg. italians, irish, russians). You can safely disregard Anglo racial "science", it's bullshit.

Your mom cheated on your dad or you were adopted. Now show flag, snownigger.

Brittany Venti isn't Black. Paris Jackson, Halsey, Eartha Kurt's daughter and granddaughter, Mariah Carey aren't and I'd even go so far to say Rasheda Jones and Meghan Markle are not Black, as you know it and interpret it.

google.bg/search?q=simeonovgrad&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTuvK644rbAhWMblAKHb1SDdYQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1024&bih=613
This is the city I live in.
Mostly gypsies.
Also are you really asking an ex-commie country if we live in corruption and poverty?
Yes.
When I was in Burgas I saw old people selling in the street honey,fruits etc.
Trying to make ends meet.
The young kids are so retarded its ridiculous.
If our retarded education system was better ,and enforced its laws.
We could be the best country in terms of education.
We learn things you learn in universities and colleges in high school.
We learn devide and multiply by 2nd grade.
My country is a corpse,it is dead.
I am hoping for the old people to die so we can replace our government.
They are all ex commies with hand holding under the table.
This country is the biggest pile of shit on the balkan in my opinion.

Ok, so white have always been dominated by non white.

What would it take to fix Bulgaria?

they are biracial.

>russians are white
user this in't a funny meme.

Its a strictly american concept. We in europe dont hate each other because of their skin color. We hate each other because of their nationality.

I'm an American white. 6'2, blonde, blue eyed, very fair skin, etc. Mostly Germanic blood with some English and Welsh. Is this a mutt to you? A mutt to me is nonwhite mixed with white. I am a European mutt. But really, even many in Europe are a conglomerate of ethnicities.

Fair skin has always been an ideal that was revered, especially by the aristocratic class.
In the past people would bloodlet or literally poisen themself to death with facepowders containing mercury just to have paler skin.

Brown skin was the mark of the plebeian, the serf whose life is worth next to nothing.

t. ~50% atlanto med Anglo

Attached: MDLPatlantomed.jpg (1600x1228, 259K)

Well again, I'm not from Western Europe.
Never been to Spain.
Kurwa

The English, French, Spanish, and Portugese all arrived independently at a similar conception of 'white, during their colonial periods.

for that matter people from entirely different parts of the world, like India, China, or Africans, all look at Europeans and instinctively group them together as 'white people'. The category is somewhat fuzzy, as all biological categories tend to be, but it has a clear sort of core centered on certain traits typified by the Nordic or Germanic people.

No. They are hybrids. European-Negroids. Mulattos/Quadroons that can pass or are virtually damn near White enough to be perceived as something else. I don't like Mulattos because they have no identity. They cling to Whites or try to be hood like thug Blacks and this is going to fuck them. I don't agree with the one-drop Jim Crow bullshit. I don't see how a Mulatto is half-White and not White (which I agree with) but also half-Black and somehow Black. One drop is mutt insecurity emotion based KKK bullshit. Muttlatos need their own leaders and racial movement by this point. They have no identity and Black people are fucked. There is no way Blacks can recover. You're like 60,400 years too late.

In Africa? I’ve never see it.

Aryan is meaningless. You are either white or you are not. Blond hair blue eyes is purely aesthetic and has no bearing on race.

White means a Europid Caucusoid with light skin, that's it. Everyone in this thread who says otherwise is jerking themselves off.

90% or greater European blood should be considered white. Look at South Africans. Incredibly white looking, but most are only 93-95% white.

They have a continent full of resources to be blacks.

Attached: 1524871725257.jpg (1080x738, 524K)

Does your sister and mother spit or swallow. And would they ever go down on each other? Have they ever made a sapphic statement to one another before?

Mate, Blacks are fucked. They are too late to recover. China is going to rape Africa hard.

>Kurwa
thats too precise, you ruined the game
kys

Attached: bakadesu.jpg (437x246, 21K)

White is the absence of anything.

With how politics is trending currently the aryan master is an incel.

"african-american" is most definitely a real cultural and ethnic identity, even if it's not precisely defined.

the development of white american identity has been firmly quashed, on the other hand.

French are Gallo-Roman and they are white. Euro-Mediterranean blood pre-arab conquest is Europid Caucusoid same as the Gauls.

I told you.
Kill all the commies in power.
Destroy every gypsy neighbourhood.
And switch it with an actual nationalistic one.
That doesn't cater to the fucking mongols(ruskies)or the kikes (its you,sorry about that).
But that's just a fantasy.
I am mostly mad that Bulgarians are very capable,but we live in such a shithole its surprise to me how it hasn't collapsed.
Also fix the low birthrates.

That's because white people can never agree wtf white is because white is physically and literally the absence of anything.

you think? it's a country of virtual cavemen vs several billion chinese with an average iq of 105. they're really, really fucked.

Whiteness is an american and colonial concept. We should identifie with our ethnic groups here in the old world.

yes we can you faggot.

You look a bit like me when I was younger haha, where are you from?

no one is sure besides "germanic" (norway sweden jutland germany flemish icelandic english)

outside of that... it feels like the debate is still up.

White is a person with European ancestry, so it includes Greeks, Slavs and Italians. Blonde hair and pale eyes are not the boundaries of whiteness, despite that being deliberately pushed here.

Boers are Whitish but they are literal White African people. Do they have an official ethnicity yet? Do they have culture? I know they have Afrikaans and Dutch heritage.

"American Whites" are Alpinized Germanoceltic mutts with some non-White admixture. This goes so far as 20%+

They don't even have an official ethnic identity yet so they just call everything White. They think Kikes are White. They think Mexicans are White.

The whitest mother fucker is a ginger incel.

Have fun worshiping literally nothing.

>country
*continent

There isn't much.
I did
Sorry, had to.

Attached: myancestryresults.png (2155x1034, 693K)

This. We never talked about, or thought about it much, because we didn't have to. Now we're seeing our race spit on by others, including some of our own, our own awareness has been awakened.

are jews white?

Attached: 1506524649312.png (507x517, 287K)

i'm not worshiping a goddamned thing. i just want what everyone else has and has had since the birth of civilization as we know it.

not italians, greeks or slavs or finns

IS BLACK A COLOR OR IS THE LACK THERE OF?

MUH BRAINS.......

Attached: dispersion-of-white-light.gif (490x240, 8K)

Basic human rights are illusory.

American whites are not a monolith. The New England aristocratic class was largely wasp. The huge influx of Irish and Germans, to the point of overwhelming the original English stock, hasn't actually erased that demographic, which continues even to this day, if markedly less dramatically, to exercise a disproportionate amount of power in the government of the country.

You can not put your Russians and your Germans together and say we are all the same. Are we all Europid? Yes. Are we all the same? No. Every race has tribes with different cultures and history and languages. Amerimutts who are so emotional on race want to blend Germans and Americans and French and Serbian and Russian and Italian for a Stormfront mutt soup to backup their own mongrelized origins and inferiority complex.

so he doesn't get to be in the white ethnostate? sad :(

Anything shy of 99% ethnic dutch is nig tier.

Attached: 1521678342138.gif (501x585, 12K)

Wow white people become gay when you introduce a triangle. Amazing science.

i'm talking about racial identity and solidarity. so that we're not taken over.

>I-I'm white I p-promise

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

You want white superiority, amp up the gentrification and decrease the white flight. Sure you man increase more white guilt but you're fucking white.

You been dealing with white guilt since you were born.