ITS HAPPENING

Dammnit it all, Jow Forums! This wasnt supposed to happend but it did! There's a bulgarian family who's housing a fucking nigger! The cuckening has begun!!! REEEEE

Attached: 1472752990207.jpg (352x384, 40K)

dumb frogposter

#NOGDROPOFF

Daily reminder that Bulgaria is only 77% white

Dumb progfoster

It has begun

OP can you give more details ?

NOT ONLY THAT BUT HES IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BULGARIAN GIRL! Why god why did it have to happen??! Not tomention that it's a small rural area!! Oh god there will be more to come... Combine that with the gypsies and turks roaming around and the fucking immigration. Is this it ? The end of all? Its over...

Attached: 1515219468296.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Small rural area being invaded by shitskins. I can already see it happening. Now there are only a few but then...they'll come more and more...Into the smaller towns,smaller villages...Some here are almost empty with only a few really old people. The situation is getting worse,everything is shit,nobody sees the danger.No one is safe anymore

Um where are your border police?. Plus I thought you had a birder fence.

Sorry border fence

Calm down faggot. Bulgaria isn't White anyway.

"East Europe" nogs are based, fuck off

Nothing new, I'm from the deep south and im dark af and my girlfriend is Bulgarian , blonde 170 sexy as fuck and is into anal , she says she doesn't likes white men.
Based bulgarians , if we ever break up I'm going to bulgary to get another one.

ok?

Go eat a pizza u wop

Bulgaria is basically poor italy.

Daily reminder that the last time I was on "vacation" in Italy I almost got mugged by niggers 5 minutes after I stepped from the bus. Get your shit together first.

Daily reminder that Italy is only 0% white

the absolute state of amerimutts

Attached: 1520864819572.png (898x904, 1.13M)

>implying we weren't cucked already

Nah, we're more like 50% white at this point. Many gypos and shitkins list themselves as white.

hehehhehehehahhaha

>50% white
Where the fuck do you live? On the edge of Lyulin?

>This wasnt supposed to happend but it did!
Have you ever set foot in this country, its full of turks, gypsies and muts. Not only that but 90% of the population acts like niggers.

измeт

Кoй/кoй e/ca измeт?

WHere ya from nigga?

>bulgaria
>white

Attached: bulgaria1.jpg (748x498, 101K)

Fuck off memeflag

тъпaци кaтo тeб, кoитo ce cyeтнят пo зaпaднoмy

they look too middle class to be bulgarians

A ти cигypнo cи тypчe цигaнe oт Къpджaли. Mлaдитe ми гoдини в Пepник минaхa дa им бия глaвaтa нa тaкивa кaтo тeбe oтвopeняци в acфaлтa.

Attached: 18835698.jpg (720x960, 86K)

I'm sorry about that, there is nothing I can do about 1.5 million niggers imported by traitorous politicians. Be more racist and avoid them.

Wrong, Italy is 62% if you count southern Italians as not white, 94% white if you include southern Italians as white

No country is 100% white. And even 100% white there are different kinds of white. And if someone is 100% super pure he is bound to have some genetic disease. Diversity is good but achieved in a LONG period that does not cause social meltdown.

P.S: Diversity between whites, don't mix with niggers. Maybe asians not sure yet.

stay strong stan
xoxo

Attached: delet.jpg (604x453, 59K)

Here they started slowly and with carefully selected niggers so that they soften up people to niggers.