What do you guys think of Zoroastrianism?

What do you guys think of Zoroastrianism?
Would it have changed Iran if it was the main religion instead of Islam?

Attached: 4879293845_068fdcd88f_z.jpg (640x431, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.blogspot.ca/2012/07/huge-study-on-y-chromosome-variation-in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtu.be/PlzrpqcjlVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redpill me on Zoroastrianism.

Unironically based.

Same. I've been wondering if its claim to the origin of monotheism (aside from Atenism in ancient Egypt - note the similarities with the winged sun) is part of the reason why Iran appears to be getting targeted... I wonder if certain plans can't be put in motion until ancient evidence is erased.

They have cool fire temples, India has a very influencial and wealthy elite of Parsi that were the main force of nuclear progress

Attached: Ateshgah_of_Baku_fire_temple (1).jpg (518x402, 48K)

>Unironically based
wtf I love zoroastrianism now

You marry your cousins and worship fire.

>worship fire
>want to see world literally burn by giving nukes to India, a country with 2 natural nuclear enemies - china and pakistan

but honestly, zaraostranism is just a song of the past, baeutiful one, but over

The concept of heaven and hell and the idea that the world is a cosmic struggle between good and evil comes from Zoroastrianism, the jews picked up on this idea when they were liberated from Babylonian exile by Cyrus the Great and came into contact with the Persian empire.
Don't know how much it has found its way into modern Judaism, but Christianity comes from whatever obscure jewish sects from back then adopted it. Read the Old Testament without any Christian presumptions about what is going on and you'll find there is no real concept of heaven or hell and Satan is really more of a uncouth/unruly underling than a fallen rebell (see: Book of Job).

That's about all I know; well, that and it's a ethno-religion, meaning they primarily think you have to be born into it and stick to their own.

it comes from Manicheanism

Don't know how it would change Iran, but they should totally go back to bein Zoroastrians because the religion sound pretty neat.

hey look its the thing from alien

+1

No Muslim ruler is religious so no

Pure Iranian practicing Zoroastrian here. AMA

lazy primitive dualistic metaphysics with little to offer philosophically. like gnosticism without the funny memes

What do you "practice" exactly? Setting a fire in your fireplace?

There are many things one does as a Zoroastrian but I'll keep it brief since I'm on my phone. They mainly revolve around cleanliness and purity, that is what fire is supposed to symbolize as it acts as a purifier. But being clean is extremely important, some people even shower before they pray. The main philsophical outlook is that the world is divided into good and evil, but in this context it is really order and chaos or beauty and ugliness. To truly be Zoroastrian is to achieve not only achieve beauty in your own life but in the world, as you have to pick sides in the struggle between good and evil and you will be judged on how well you fought after you die.

chak chak is a place like out of a fantasy. its great. it would help for sure.

>The main philsophical outlook is that the world is divided into good and evil, but in this context it is really order and chaos or beauty and ugliness. To truly be Zoroastrian is to achieve not only achieve beauty in your own life but in the world, as you have to pick sides in the struggle between good and evil and you will be judged on how well you fought after you die.
Sounds like a great religion. Too bad Islam is dominant in your country

Sounds cool. but pretty basic. Whatever works for you. Are you white?

>Pure Iranian
>White
As my bradar said he's pure Persian, and no Persians are not white

Attached: 1508634052949.jpg (1456x566, 166K)

How big is the community in the US?

And yet if that guy in that pic was brazilian you guys would shitpost about how he is clearly a mulatto

>this fucking board

he's no norse man for sure but still white

Checked. And yes it is unfortunate, the first Shah was very nationalist and anticleric but of course the (((West))) wouldn't allow that.

I would try to do more research on your own if you are interested. It's a very ancient religion and I'm not doing it service. And yes I am white, I am actually much whiter than people here in the US. Though I'm not claiming all Iranians are light skinned as it depends what region they come from, very much like Italians and Greeks.

Oh fuck yes

>he's no norse man for sure but still white
skin colour != your race, guys please

Anyone here into Rudolf Steiner? I’ve read some of his stuff on Zoroastrianism

Generally small, the biggest ones are in LA and DC

Your post is pretty accurate. The New Testament is obviously heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism, while the Old Testament is not.

Aren't they the ones that do sister marriage? Pretty cool.
>marry your cousins
More like sisters.

Tat only happened in the royal family, that being said, they are only allowed to marry other zoroastrians

Some Iranians seem to be totally white.
Do you have Nordic characteristics?
Your religion seems to be very beautiful a mixture of revelation and philosophy. Another similar religion was "Sol invictus" by Julian the Apostate. Really much better than the Abrahamic religions that usually rely on the revelation mainly

Thoughts on Freddie Mercury?

Forgot the pic. White persians children

Attached: 87977a272a66944c3b5b13e5834009d8.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Farooq Bulsara

What frustrates me is the term Judeo-Christianity when the two religions are complete opposites of one another

I imagine he was disowned or something.

It's a good song.. so they shall sing it again! If the nationalist youth can seize power in Iran they can force de-islamization of the country. Sumka & panIranism.

Truth. Judeo-Christian is an oxymoron. I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, but Jesus was not the Messiah according to the Old Testament. That Messiah is not supernatural like the God-man Jesus of the New Testament. The Messiah is simply a regular man who will lead Israel at some future time as it clearly states multiple times.

It is true, when I began to investigate the subject I was surprised how the new testament seems to be influenced by Zoroastrianism. The concept of life in heaven, dualism, even the angels and demons all originally from Zoroastrianism.
Although there is a big difference between Christianity and Zoroastrianism. While your religion orders you to be practically warriors and fight against evil, Christianity practically tells you not to resist evil.

I'm not sure what you mean by Nordic characteristics, though I have been confused as being European on numerous occasions. I agree, what I like about Zoroastrianism is that it requires you to take action and that you are part of a greater struggle that will be continued by those who come after. I feel like the Abrahamic religions don't follow the same standard

cuck religion defeated by islam

Attached: 1523756827376.jpg (681x695, 135K)

Do you really believe that the Messiah would come some day?

>What do you guys think of Zoroastrianism?
just a savage nothingburger of a religion. Which is probably good because the more detailed a religion, the worse it is, usually.

It is surprising, I am very happy that Iran has managed to maintain its historical religion.
I was referring to characteristics such as blond hair or colored eyes, many Iranians seem to have them.

The only thing you need to know about Zoroastrianism is that under the marriage custom of xwedodah you are encouraged to breed both your mother and your daughter

Attached: 1513052596245.jpg (453x358, 20K)

Yeah I do. I was raised Christian, but realized it wasn't Jesus. I dont think Im a Jew either necessarily since Jews today used extra-biblical books like the Talmud. I just believe the God of the Old Testament and I wait.

Zoroastrianism is just a knock-off of Ashurism

Assyrian Master Race

Attached: Wall_relief_depicting_the_God_Ashur_(Assur)_from_Nimrud..jpg (1280x850, 339K)

The messiah will destroy the crime syndicate Israel and every state in the world so we can go back to living the simple village lifestyle

The rest of the Sunni Islamic world still fears Iran. And they only lost to Muslims because they and the Byzantine Empire fucked eachother up the ass

hot

Sadly alot of Iranians living in Iran are Shia muslim although many of them are culturally Zoroastrian but the religion is making a comeback because of their dislike of the current government. I have black hair and greenish eyes though I have known some Iranians to have those characteristics you mentioned as well. Are you Nordic? It is good to know there are Aryan brethren out there.

>fears Iran
Most muslims dont have the schism you think they do. Theres only jews and goy in the mid east and the jews infiltrated the entirety of the gulf states in the 19th century

>Zoroastrianism
Superseeded by Christianity. Iran's gonna go thru a leftist phase, but a lot of them are going to become Christian. Mohammedanism is weakening right now in there. Still there won't be a big regime change that US wants anytime soon.

I've only met a few, all Indian, have to say they were great people. They have that whole chosen people thing going on though, but not in an arrogant way.

Is that similar to Gnosticism?

their flying ps2's will be the end of humanity

Greater Syria Soon

Abrahamic religions are based on Ancient Assyrian religion. Flood story etc are knockoffs of them.

Attached: Assyrian Master Race.jpg (800x1202, 178K)

As I understand it, the explanation that is usually given in which the kingdom established by Jesus is in the most finds not here. Therefore his kingdom is spiritual.
What made you realize that it was not Jesus?

>would it have changed Iran
Of course. Just small change in history can induce a bigger change down the line. It's called a butterfly effect. Of course a change in religion would have been drastic.

With the Old Testatement, Christianity loses a lot of meaning. Judeo-Christian refers to the common theology which is massive.

Jesus is still supposed to be the King of the Jews. When it comes to morality, they are different as Christianity is a slave morality akin to leftist ideologies (which are descendants of that religion).

No, it's a polytheistic religion.

Ancient Assyrian religion is based on Sumerian myths, though modified.
Poor Iranians who want to claim refugee status to migrate to Europe end up "converting" to Christianity. But they're not necessarily Christians. Though with Europe's churches are empty so it's not like they can skip it if their refugee status is to be believed by the authorities.

You can say that about a lot of empires. Achaemenids became an empire because the Middle East was chaotic after the fall of the Neo-Assyrian empire and the division that followed. The conquest were done at the right time. The Roman became a massive empire (before officially being known as such) . Mongols took advantage of a divided China and a more divided Middle East. Crusaders only won in the first war because Fatimids and the Turkics were fighting each other like crazy.

I have blue eyes and pale skin, but my hair is very black.
It is also a pleasure.
Apparently many Kurds are interested in religion, I remember reading that many of them are combing in Iran. Your religion will gain strength again among the Persians I am sure, after all it is your native religion.

r u me? I literally believe the same thing. Do you know others who believe similarly? I really dont know where to go or look. Christians and modern Jews dont seem to fit the bill at all. I just believe on my own I feel.

What made me realize it wasn't Jesus is that the old testament talks of the messiah and a regular man, no second coming, among other things.

>666
Confirmed for Satanic post.

Zoroastrianism is similar to Islam. The focus in both is order over chaos. In Islam, the Oneness of God is important. As is having one religion, one nation, etc...

The focus of struggle of good vs evil is present in Islam as well. It is even consider as an extra pillar of the faith besides the main ones. The struggle is also said to be mainly personal but also applies outside the person.

Zoroastrians did ablution before religious practice. Same with Muslims. They're both monotheistic (though some strains of Zoroastrianism were dualistic in some sense. The original version was probably monotheistic).

Both religions are also very anti-degeneracy like homosexuality, adultery, etc...

But you do not believe in Christianity anymore.
Why do you decide to follow a God who has other people chosen?
That is, he saw your ancestors not worthy enough to choose them.
Besides, the Jews believe that once their messiah arrives they will enslave us.
About 1500 slaves will each have one. If you do not believe in Jesus, I say that you should totally detach yourself from the Abrahamic beliefs.

Stop play CK2
holy incest is bad

>you can marry your cousin
just come to finland

Is the 1500 slaves for each Jew from the Talmud? I don't believe in that book, its just Babylonian trash.

Here's something interesting: the occurrence of Y-chromosome haplogroup IJ* in Iran. this is a relic WAY upstream of most of today's populations. Haplogroups I and J diverged over 40,000 years ago, with haplogroup I becoming classically European (Nordic and Balkan), and haplogroup J becoming classically semitic.

dienekes.blogspot.ca/2012/07/huge-study-on-y-chromosome-variation-in.html

But what are you saying is not a contradiction?
The bible says that the messiah will not destroy parts of Israel nor is he a reformer. How is the Isarel crime syndicate supposed to destroy?
On the contrary, it will empower you even more. They even believe that they enslaved us.

No, it's from the torah. It is one of the promises that God made when the messiah arrived. If you accept the old testament practically you are accepting your condition of inferior in front of the Jews.

In fact even in the new testament the Jews are exalted as superiors.
Jesus equals an old woman to a dog in front of the Jews.

Can you give me a verse so I can look it up?
And as a side note I don't believe the Jews today are "real" israelites. When the Messiah comes I believe there will be some people leaving the jews, christians, and muslims (and from all religions) to join the true God again. If that makes sense.

Jesus also called the Jews serpents and of their father the devil.

>Christianity practically tells you not to resist evil

Attached: 1519265271938.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

But presumably the parties that criticize the Jews you do not believe them, since you do not see Jesus as the messiah.
If you practically snatch the criticisms of Jesus in the bible because you do not believe in it, practically the Bible is Jewish supremacy in front of other nations.
"You will rule over many nations and none will rule over you"
I do not remember the exact verse regrettably, but you could look for it in the old testament.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
Here, you have a video about what the Jews believe will happen when the Messiah comes. It focuses on their belief that they will rule over us.

A Zoroastrianism Iran would be part of the new world order and wouldn't help Assad, Islam is better for them, the men at least

This is in Azerbaijan
>tfw when you will never travel the silk road pre islam meeting fire worshippers Buddhists and nomads

The place where all of these bullshit abrahamic religions started from.

But, mate, if you want to be a deist and a monotheist, you do not need to believe in the old testament.
I would recommend reading the theology of Julian the apostate the last pagan emperor.
The religion of "Sol invictus" said that there was only a real and unique God "Hellius". They were monotheists. The writings of the other gods were allegorical to their nature and their way of giving us their teachings. Basically it was the human way of understanding him. The homeric texts were also considered divinely inspired.
His theological treatises went so deep that virtually no one in life was able to refute it; no abrahamic theologian. That's what lies were created against him, like him, or Plato, in fact, only imitated the glory of Moses and the ancient prophets and that's why they could not refute him.

Muslims believe Jesus was the Messiah, he was born from a virgin with no father but except that he was a regular man, a Prophet and not son of God.

Muslims don't believe Jesus was the massiah. They believe that Jesus was just a prophet and Mohammed is the messiah.

No Jesus is the Messiah in Islam.

And (We cursed them) for their disbelief… and their boastful claim: Indeed, we have killed the [so-called] Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him." (Quran 4:156-157)

The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away." (Quran 5:75)

But the Messiah said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’" (Quran 5:72)

We consider he is not dead and he was never killed. He will come back to lead the Muslims during the end of the time

The flying disc is an Annunauki symbol.
youtu.be/PlzrpqcjlVA

Watch this to understand its relationship