SENATE INTEL CONFIRMS IC ASSESSMENT: TRUMP IS A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

CUT MY LIFE INTO

Attached: asdkjfghas;oghj204rt8s.png (1269x549, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/what-crowdstrike-firm-hired-dnc-has-ties-hillary-clinton-ukrainian-billionaire-and-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST

Attached: 1512795055957.jpg (1230x879, 830K)

More like hes got the kikes so far up his ass he should be charging them rent.

Attached: 1516927170717.png (618x683, 346K)

Attached: 1526053964784.png (719x475, 154K)

you can agree to a lie doesn't make it true, looks like they're taking a page out of the WW2 narrative

Notice how they aren't saying the Senate Intelligence Committee, just some unnamed 'panel.'

Attached: 7D73FC59-8207-40C7-972B-AFC4046B2372.png (838x694, 212K)

Even Republicans on the panel like Richard Burr say Russia tried to help Trump.

Also

> 2018
> does not burn the sticks

Are you a school-leased, mentally disabled, or both?

> The m-bend dies

So? Was life a competition who lived for the longest time?

> you are still hooking !!!

It will not stay if it is not a minor and can burn reasonably.

> s .. THERE'S MONEY MONEY !!!

Whoever forces you to buy a dick a day, a fucking bumblebee

Attached: Rooki13.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Welp. Israel's puppet is in trouble, good thing for them our government is full of retards to replace him.

Russia intervening to help Trump because they thought it would cause the most political instability in America is not the same thing as a Manchurian candidate, which requires intentional collusion.

so what if putin supported trump? USA have interfered in every election on this planet

We're a nation of hypocritical retards whi have no idea what is going on but are sure that tranny faggots are an important part of society

BORT

Attached: The Emmys Are out of Bort License Plates.jpg (400x215, 29K)

link to report pls

what did he mean by this?

When's the Senate hearing on Israel and Saudi Arabia?

by buying facebook ads, we know

HILDAWGS GET THE FRICKEN HECK IN HERE
ITS TIME TO STUMPF THE DRUMPFH

it's time for the russian to apology

ABSOLUETLY WASNT RUSSIANS OR JEWS I SWEAR

this surely is the end of Donald Trump

Now he will never get elected.

this time drumpf is finished!!

Then I nominate putin for the congressional medal of honor for saving america

Oh look, shills responding immediately

>a russian somewhere is like "Trump? He's alright I guess"
>this is collusion

>US Intel

Attached: sonicjihad.jpg (1132x568, 551K)

Shit, Hillary has this in the bag, I don't know how Trump will win the 2016 election now. : (

Democrats revealed for colliding with trump to get him early spotlight in the beginning of the election. Making sure every channel got to interview him.
Remember that shit? They thought he was such a joke the Democrats literally used their media power to make trump even more popular

Duh

I fucking hate you and hope you get dick cancer for being so god damned new that you don't even provide proper sources in this post.

This is beyond sad now...

Bahaha, what part of this convinces liberals to stop avoiding guns like a literal plague while they spit on the cops and military they rely on for protection?

Attached: 1506970058353.jpg (625x1021, 210K)

Next they will be giving us Pelbs, machine guns and rocket launchers right? Or is that too 20th century? What about dimensional jump technology. It gives the appearance of teleport, you know. How about some of those Psychic Soldiers I keep hearing about?

When is the last time the Anti White Left hated Russia? Before the Bolshevik Revolution?

Jews run Central Banking, that means all the money you use. A Russian told me that. No, a Nazi told me that. No a bad man told me that. No, a white man told me that. And you tell me that white men are the worst people of all.

How white are your armed enforcers though? What makes you so sure that they will stay loyal to the anti white cause for the next 30 years? Money is only worth it if you get a safe society that doesn't hate your color too. You can't provide them with that. They will turn on you before you even know it. What are you going to do? Put Darkies around you to protect your Jew Masters? Now that's a good joke.

They favored trump. Which means over 50%. These retards think it's 147%

>one ‘rogue’ neocon agrees with other democrat intelligence committee members that Russian collusion isreal
>””””””panel””””””

Yeah, okay

Attached: 1518768553361.gif (256x256, 819K)

>making pro-trump facebook groups with 57 members is considered intervening in the election
If only this much scrutiny and energy was spent investigating the blatant voter fraud that has occurred in chicago and every other democrat controlled city over the past half century

Attached: 1465775876497.jpg (344x269, 25K)

Exactly

Dr Pavel, I’m Russia

>Even Republicans
>Implying all Republicans like Trump or are aligned with him
>Implying this means anything or adds any validity or credibility

Is that why Mueller has been spinning his wheels for over a year?

Attached: boomer posting.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

wasnt there a similiar story when GTA V launched and some dude added a nasheed to gameplay footage of him killing cops?

This means we get Hildawg, right

>trusting intelligence agencies
wew

>AIPAC can lobby everyone and everything in the US
BUT MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIAAAAAA

>Russians bought facebook adds
Truly this is a threat to our democracy.

Attached: bullshit.png (152x148, 46K)

The Pied Piper Strategy. Read about it in the emails. Fuck those people were stupid.

Attached: cbdac8e5-0efb-4117-9785-b6ce7f712b87.png (540x469, 205K)

>THEY MADE FACEBOOK MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sage

All social media should be regulated by the federal government to make sure this never happens again. Other country's opinions have no place in our society in 2018.

I always like how they change the narrative every other day
>Donald Trump and his Campaign worked directly with Russians to get him elected
>Breaking News: Russians attempted to influence election to elect Donald Trump

I also intervened in the election to help Trump, where is my well deserved outrage?

Attached: flynn-putin-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 79K)

>tfw you realize these threads are created by /ptg/ regulars to put forth "controlled" dissenting opinions
>tfw they are trying to control the narrative from all sides

Attached: tfw voting democrat in 2020 just to watch it all fall.jpg (1200x858, 65K)

One posts all day

Breaking news: Americans are not the only ones who did not want hillary to be president

oh so its nothing. Gang of 8 should answer for high crimes against the American people and be summery executed.

didn't Mueller already conclude that they tried to help Bernie too and basically framed the whole #NotmyPresident thing post-election?

and all of those posts are made by /ptg/ to put on the illusion of shareblue still existing

the biggest red pill is realizing that /ptg/ and the donald are hasbara shills

>tfw i voted for Burr

NO ONE IS SAFE

What about Ukraine helping Hillary?

Retards.
A special kind of retard.
Despite my bigotry towards leafs, this one is correct.

You know they're probably talking about people with Russian flags posting here, right?

>poopoopeepee green text wasnt an isolated incident

What is truly mindblowing is that with all their funding this is the best the traitors can do

What about Hillary paying the Russians who fed Christopher Steele the bogus information that went into the bogus Steele Dossier that was presented to a FISA court as fact in order to spy on the GOP?

Because CrowdStrike, the DNC owned security company says so.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/what-crowdstrike-firm-hired-dnc-has-ties-hillary-clinton-ukrainian-billionaire-and-g

Attached: 0631449E-E0F1-41EA-9F4D-C49C821FD3C6.jpg (2048x1177, 639K)

Can we all agree at this point that it was her turn?

A very summery execution, executed summarily.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

If you look at Hillary's current health, it's clear that Trump was the best choice.

If "to die of kuru disease" is what you mean, sure.

You do know that aside from a dozen russian shitposters what is attributed as 'russian interference' consists entirely of the activities of anons. Right?

see
They did it with poopoopeepee trump, and they did it again with some little shit stirrers vidya game

This looks like snopes tier reasoning and abstraction. They told us Trump and Russia colluded to steal it. Meanwhile we're finding out Hillary and Obama and all their bootlicks are STILL working to throw the election.

And working with the Russians to do so.

looks exactly like david duke without a beard

When it comes to demorats, the math is simple. Everything they accuse other people of doing, they're doing ten fold.

> The joint statement comes after former director of the National Security Agency Michael Rogers, former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper sat down with the committee in a closed hearing Wednesday morning about the 2017 assessment.

there you have it: ex-government officials are playing politics during an election season

they provided no information to the public

they decided to take a big shit and make the American public eat it

the reality is that Britain interfered in the election in an effort to get Clinton elected

the UK is not loyal to the USA

Rogers, Brennan, and Clapper want Americans to ignore British interference in the 2016 presidential election

this is dissembling

Frankly I wouldn't get in your way if you declared Rogers, Brennan, or Clapper a traitor and decided to put a bullet in their heads

they appear to be British agents

they are acting to subvert the USA

The situation is such shit that in order to execute all of those who are wholly deserving of it.. Martial law would be required. Not just martial law in the sense of military patrols but in the sense of the military taking control of the government because of the sheer amount that deserve execution from the senate and congress to the courts to the local field offices. And, if you were to expand to executing those who deserve it PLUS jailing those who deserve jail... We would have to build atleast one new and massive prison. And then there would be the leftist partisans 'fighting against fascism' that would need to be put down. This society has become a prison. There is no easy way out or shortcut home

So this is when Trump starts putting the loyal military officers into high level positions of the government right?

>to help
That doesn't mean he was complicit in it or that it was effective. Only that an attempt was made.

>THIS level of faggotry

>she tries to move too fast and breaks....full body cast time

Russia helped get Trump elected.

Okay.

So what? How does this practically change what he has done?

>2018
>Is not of burning man sticks

Are you schooltreated badly, mentally retarded or both?

>b-but it lowers life years

So? Was life a contest to see who could enjoy the years long?

>It's a hooking you!

It's not so long as you are not a minor and can burn reasonably

>IT COSTS MONEY MONEY MONEY

Who makes you burn a pack a day, fucking gravel-cudgel?

Attached: rooki35.jpg (1080x1053, 102K)

>russia interfered by hacking information that we interfered and leaking it!
>russia bought ads!
>russia made fake news to exploit the tensions we created and wanted to exploit ourselves but were too stupid to see the risks of!
geez you'd think Russia at this point is the wealthiest nation on earth with such scheming. Oh wait they have the GDP of fucking Spain and everyone is dirt poor.

usually I don't hate my political opponents but the democrats are working so hard to make me hate them I feel obliged

Attached: never-forget-4-19.jpg (325x300, 34K)

>Russia helped get Trump elected.
False

Kek, who’s on this panel? A couple Democrats and Tumor Brain McCain?

Yes, essentially all neocucks. Chairman is Richard Burr of NC, king neocuck of the committee. Co chair is Mark Warner, king cuck of Dem senators

Waco was good. None of them burned ciggies so they all deserved to die.

Attached: rooki67.jpg (960x720, 110K)

Will they investigate how the Chinese helped Hillary next?

This committee has been exposed as a fraud enabling the deep state to perpetuate its lies for over a year. We can only trust the House committees. House intel chaired by Devin NUNES and House judiciary chaired by Bob Goodlatte. Even the encompassing House Oversight committee isn't reliable due to Gowdy being the chairman (he is deep state trying to keep Nunes' evidence under wraps)

Can any of these cunts explain HOW Russia influenced the election?

Buying ads and bots to promote a canadate is not influencing an election. It is basic capitalism, something companies were doing with Dems too.

We should crack down on these fucking bots and shitty banner ads, but to say it corrupted the election in favor of Trump is insane. There were plenty of domestic and foreign companies doing it for Hillary too. It is an easy way to make clickbait monies.

Attached: 1524812560018.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Why is our country such a joke? The President has the authority to fix this. What we need is for the NSA to release dirt on all the cucks.

>Can any of these cunts explain HOW Russia influenced the election?
No
It's all projection. Botnets are real and the lefts are 10x the size or scope of any ones that were pro Trump. Sometimes they say that voter rolls got scanned by hackers but no one knows what that means and no one even contends that vote tallies were changed. The facebook stuff is all a joke. The muh 13 russians Internet Research Agency indictment is a joke open sourced from Buzzfeed and NPR articles. The entire thing is completely made up and anything that even has the appearance of being "damning" towards Trump invariably is tied back to a human intelligence operation and some "set up" meeting or entrapment scenario clearly being engaged in to build compromise files on Trump and/or associates (because Trump is actually the most "clean" POTUS in generations)

>Can any of these cunts explain HOW Russia influenced the election?
Here's how:

>Obama literally goes to another country to give a public speech on a political issue up for vote (Brexit)
not interfering because he's a democrat
>someone from another country bought an ad on a social media site for stay at home moms
democracy was literally broken by this horrific intrusion

>Russia conspired to help trump win
>losed popular vote
Are they saying Russians are responsible for swaying a handful or rural retards in very specific regions of the country?

reminder that Russia is code for Israel