I discovered r/child free

I discovered r/child free
Jow Forums is right, society is dead.

p.s.
I don't use r e d d i t, I saw it linked somewhere else.

Attached: Untitled.png (1020x295, 22K)

I have never seen such degeneracy.

Attached: 123.png (1008x379, 22K)

>so where is your money going?
That is an honest question. If you can't answer that, I can't take you seriously.

They say they're spending it on hobbies and going out with friends in that thread.

Well then they need to rethink their priorities. Childfree or no, doesn't stop me from shitting on their poor decisions.

Oh, no I haven't ruined my life with useless baggage, whatever shall I do? /sarc

Attached: 1526484473262.gif (464x260, 398K)

Your life is ruined by the fact you're miserable and have nothing fulfilling in your life.

p.s.
That's why you're in this thread COPING hard that you will never reproduce and have a family, loser.

I'm happy as fuck pal speak for yourself, also, stop projecting, you're the one that sounds miserable as all hell. Tell me, how are those uselsss, awful kids treating ya?

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

I don't have kids, but I can't wait until I do. It's going to be awesome. And you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself. You're a miserable person, we both know it.

IMAGINE ACTUALLY GIVING SUCH A HUGE FUCK ABOUT WHAT A RANDOM STRANGER SAYS TO YOU ABOUT BEING "TIRED" THAT YOU HAVE TO LOG INTO REDDIT AND RANT ABOUT YOUR MENTAL ILLNESSES AND HOW THIS STRANGER WAS SO INCONSIDERATE AND HOW THIS IS NOW GOING TO AFFECT YOU FOR SEVERAL DAYS TO COME BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE EMOTIONAL FEMININE BRAIN CANNOT COPE WITH NORMAL EVERYDAY CONVERSATION AND YOU HOPE PEOPLE WILL COMMENT AND TELL YOU HOW THEY CAN RELATE AND HOW RIGHT YOU ARE AND HOW BRAVE YOU ARE FOR POSTING THE STORY, THAT WAY YOU CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF AND REASSURANCE ABOUT YOUR FUCKED UP BRAIN

Holy fuck these people need gassing

These childfree "people" who celebrate the fact on reddit are usually bragging about spending their money on typical numale shit
>netflix
>funko pop figurines
>drugs & alcohol
>more drugs & alcohol
>sex toys
>consuming more useless media shit (e.g.: check out the 90" OLED tv I bought so I can watch my Marvel Blu-Rays on!!!!!)
>god forbid they end up owning pets, then the pet(s) end up becoming the surrogate child

oh and to add:

AND YOU NEVER ACTUALLY EVEN GAVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THAT GUY SAID YOU JUST WANT A REASON TO POST ABOUT YOUR MENTAL ILLNESSES SO PEOPLE CAN FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

go back there

>/sarc

In reality it buys Starbucks, lunch, and drinks at the bar. Irony of course is that they will spend more time waiting in line to buy these things than it would have taken to make for themselves.

Starbucks will literally sell you their coffee, sauces and machines. Cold brew is set and forget, it's ready to pour from the fridge. There are self confessed Starbucks addicts that would never dream of just buying the stuff to have it at home. They spend their money because they only have casual, lukewarm interest in things, which means they only have casual, lukewarm dedication. They will never be happy because they can never truly enjoy something enough to spend time and dedication on it.

>I don't have kids, but I can't wait until I do.

Whoo-hoo, another useless fuckard is breeding! I'm sure the'll throw a party for you!

>It's going to be awesome

If you say so, kek

>And you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself. You're a miserable person, we both know it.

Stop projecting, seriously you're embaressing yourself, because the only one that sounds truly miserable is you :)

Attached: 564543.jpg (219x230, 10K)

Sounds tiring

Attached: E66425AA-9C4C-445E-9B4A-33F81B3AF02A.jpg (640x587, 74K)

These people are disgusting losers, that’s all that can be said.

On top of being miserable, you're probably ugly, stupid, and short. I can understand, I'd feel sorry for anyone having you as their father. But here is the good news, no woman will ever want you mate, so you don't need to even worry about it (but I know you, that's why you have such strong opinions to help yourself cope with the existential dread).

How can somebody have no kids and have a job and still be broke? What the fuck? If I had no kids I would literally have thousands of dollars of expendable income every month.

>but I know you,
I meant "I know you do worry about it".

Childfree couple here. since we don't have much of a lineage to pass on and the world is increasingly getting anti-white, it's in our best interest not to have kids, unless you want us to perpetually be on welfare and have you guys get triggered in the grocery store checkout lines due to the cashier inspecting our WIC vouchers. Maybe if I was making a quarter million dollars and so my wife could stay home and raise a kid or two, but that's not reality. We only make just about $20,000 a year each after taxes. I cannot rely on the American taxpayer to feel obligated to expand my family for any reason other than just to do it.

Attached: 15264917908221277066294.jpg (3264x1836, 1.14M)

They order McDonald's from UberEats. They don't check the prices on anything. Doesn't matter if you have 50% more money if you just start paying 50% more for everything.

You my brainlet friend are going to go the same way as every other moron who tries for the 2.4 kids and the wife, you're going to get divorced by the time you're 50, and your awful kids are going to hate you because you're a failure at life, bye bye loser.

Attached: ha ha.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Nice fantasy.
Thank you for confirming that I'm right, that your opinions are the opinions of a child angry at something because he wants it, but can never get it.

Play the game, don't let the game play you. I want every person who qualifies for welfare to go on welfare so we can finally tank that system and scale back the benefits. Just because you aren't paying for the bulls on welfare doesn't mean you aren't cucking yourself by refusing the opportunity.

You can always take on foster children. Plenty of Irish kids with unfortunate Irish parents and enough money to pay your expenses. None of it counts as income on your taxes so you still qualify for gibs. There is always something you can to to justify your lineage.

IMAGINE ACTUALLY GIVING SUCH A HUGE FUCK ABOUT WHAT A RANDOM STRANGER SAYS ON REDDIT THAT YOU HAVE TO LOG INTO Jow Forums AND RANT

> be me
> have job between 30 and 40 hours a week
> make 1200 on average a month
> After paying 728 rent and bills I'm left with 15.73 to spend a day.

I really hope that electricians apprenticeship calls me, I scored well in the interview. I can't decide if I need to find a second job or go back to school for IT.

Attached: 1516579693123.png (1200x800, 542K)

children were a mistake

I have a bro who's doing an electrician's apprenticeship right now; he only makes about what you do monthly (~$9.25/hr) but you get a raise I think twice a year throughout the 4 year apprenticeship period and you instantly start banking a shitload of do$h once you become a journeyman

IT is all pajeet'd out anyways

On the bright side, it won't take long for all these child-haters to die out.

>log into Jow Forums

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

>mentally ill people don't want kids

lol

Like kids. I don't regret my kids, I just wish i'd started earlier. I love my kids more than they love their half calf onions latte fraposhito

You don't have to have kids, but when you fall don't and can't get up, people will help you up when you start to smell.

yeah, they start at 13.50 here and increase .50 every 6 months and supposedly lots of OT. Really, I need to find a roommate to cut down live expenses. Finding a quality romantic partner on 15.73 a day is difficult. I just need something to finally start paying me a couple grand a month.

I'm not going to insult you when I merely disagree.Thank you for providing less competition for my children.

Attached: 1516800557165.gif (840x488, 511K)