Whn did trump becoem so racist?

im reading his biography, and I cant figure out when exactly he became so fucking racist. It all came to the forefront when he ran for president, but obviously it didnt start then

Attached: 1526487760914[1].jpg (1200x811, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkB9hpgGhw
youtube.com/watch?v=O2KYg49fvjA
documentcloud.org/documents/2186612-major-landlord-accuse-of-antiblack-bias-in-city.html
upi.com/Archives/1992/10/19/Trump-Plaza-loses-appeal-of-discrimination-penalty/1911719467200/
youtube.com/watch?v=sQY1nOY5obY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>im reading his biography

Things that never happened.

they actually did, user

Show your flag you faggot nigger. Too ashamed to show your leaf?

it happened when you and your communist buddies declared that it happened. you are the cause of this. you will be taken care of appropriately.

literally not an argument
>communist
nope

Literally when he won an argument with a liberal.

Not trying to make an argument. I am pointing out you are a faggot meme flag poster and that your opinion should be discarded as there is a high probability you are a faggot leaf.

still not an argument, bud

There is no argument to be made only a simple observation of your faggotry. Fuck off leaf.

why the communist flag though?

He started behaving as a racially aware person as soon as he realized he needed that to pander to the unhappy masses, because he has/had nothing else to offer.

its a catholic flag, actually
>In 1987, following the adoption of the flag by the EC, Arsène Heitz (1908–1989), one of the designers who had submitted proposals for the flag's design, suggested a religious inspiration for it. He claimed that the circle of stars was based on the iconographic tradition of showing the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Woman of the Apocalypse, wearing a "crown of twelve stars".

Attached: Statue_of_Virgin_Strasbourg[1].jpg (3312x4416, 1.06M)

are you implying there is something wrong with racism? i.e. in-group preference

Attached: wg diversity 3.jpg (620x866, 130K)

Since his grandfather at least
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkB9hpgGhw

>they

>he became so fucking racist
Jokes on you meme faggot, sadly trump is not racist. He is a fucking boomer civic nationalist.
I know you are too autistic to think on your own so let me spoon feed you. He is against illegals because...
Can you imagine?
... they are illegally in USA. Really makes you think right?
Anyway fuck you, your meme flag and Trump with his good goy points. He and Putin both are apex of a crypto jew.

see apparently even his grandpa was racist already

nature is racist.

Maybe he was never racist?

Attached: 1525730326013.gif (388x294, 2.15M)

Becuase the media made it up to try and sink Trump, and being the dumb bluepilled nigger you and most the country are you went with it.

he became racist the instant he ran against the democrats

Attached: 1508950258626.png (1024x652, 712K)

hillary is racist tho

read lincoln, then read hitler, then read trump...
you'll probably think hitler was the good one.
you're fucking deluded.

If an old cunt's racist in the woods but the media doesn't report on it, did it happen?

Attached: 1478375207819.jpg (2048x2048, 695K)

Literally nothing about racism in that video. Can you false flag harder faggot jew?

documentcloud.org/documents/2186612-major-landlord-accuse-of-antiblack-bias-in-city.html
upi.com/Archives/1992/10/19/Trump-Plaza-loses-appeal-of-discrimination-penalty/1911719467200/

stay cucked tho

>read trump
trump didnt write anything tho

>inb4 art of the deal
ghostwriter

>Ho ho ho, silly Trumpterts, little did they know I have one of the many pieces of bullshit found while combing through Trumps entire life and hundreds of businesses. A silly video of CNN admitting to being Hillary's biggest supporters is meaningless to these two particular situations where worthless niggers do what they do best and beg for things they don't deserve

>someone gets paid to come up with such weak shit

how much do you make? whomever is paying you is getting robbed

Oh shit, one of Trump's 10,000 employees did something, somewhere, sometime.

The sad part is they're from the early 90's. That faggot is paid too much.

I'm still waiting for the kike shill that's going to bring up a lemon aid stand he had as a kid during one of these slide threads.

You cant even speak proper English.
Sage your slide thread.

>apparently even his grandpa was racist already
everyone was racist in those days

everyone is racist now! only some pretend they aren't

>REEEEEEEEEE CNN HILLARY SHILL FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2manykeks.png (600x753, 666K)

Kek, I take that back, the first one is from the Goddamn 70's.

you seem to misunderstand, we are racist, Jow Forums is racist, we would love it if trump was racist

where do you think you are? dumblr? plebbit?

Attached: #EndNaziphobia15.png (3769x2270, 1.94M)

Cry harder bitch nigga. You've been doing it since election night, I noticed you tried to kike around this post:

You worked for a shadow government that literally hates you trying to get Hillary elected, you're a tool that's not even taken care of after it's used.

>B-B-BUT MUH HILLARY CNN REEEEEEEEEEE
cool strawman bro

>crying about kikes
>forgetting Trump is a ZOG puppet

Attached: 1521757897854.jpg (818x1488, 278K)

You sad, sad little man. You don't even know what the words you fumble together in your thick skull mean.

Attached: 1520911130951.jpg (3000x2000, 2.16M)

>european flag

You're british aren't you?

I wish Trump was racist. Are libs trying to meme it into reality? Are they secretly /ourguys/?

youtube.com/watch?v=sQY1nOY5obY

>picked up politics as a hobby over 1 year ago
>forgetting Trump's failed 2000 presidential bid
>b-b-b-but muh political outsider

Attached: 1513456612953.jpg (400x460, 36K)

you already know the answer OP

Attached: 44332467.png (461x519, 47K)

Fake and gay, move along,

White is Right!