i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg
>Yemen May 7
i.imgur.com/txW8wNX.jpg
>N Homs May 2
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg

Devs May 16
>E Ghouta; Hundreds of civs return to their homes after govt infrastructure repairs continue
>S Damas; 2 civs killed, 19 injured after IS launched rocket attack on Victoria Bridge district
>SAA begins moving troops from Latakia to Aleppo for upcoming offensive
>SyAF/RuAF increase airstrikes and surface missile attacks in Yarmouk Camp, Hajar Al-Aswad, and Al-Tadamon
>Intense clashes still ongoing on 30th St axis against IS, no SAA gains have been made through this sector
>W Raqqa; Residents of al-Jarniyeh protest SDF's “forced recruitment and brutal measures”
>W Raqqa cont; A number of Kurdish officials and military commanders were reportedly killed in Raqqa by “intensified popular uprising” of locals
>Daraa; Sy choppers drop thousands of leaflets calling for rebels to surrender and residents to join SAA
>E DeZ; SDF fully captures Al-Baghouz, Hajin is stated to be the next target
>Haley blames Hamas for Gaza violence, walks out of UNSC meeting when Palestinian envoy was speaking
>Gaza death toll now 62, 7 were children including an 8 month old

Prev

Attached: DdSRu1mV4AAfvnA.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
reuters.com/article/us-russia-navalny/russian-opposition-leader-navalny-jailed-for-30-days-over-protest-idUSKCN1IG26F
reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-guatemala/guatemala-opens-embassy-in-jerusalem-two-days-after-u-s-move-idUSKCN1IH0Q7
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-france-total/frances-total-will-quit-iran-gas-project-if-no-sanctions-waiver-idUSKCN1IH1XK
strawpoll.me/15710360/r
youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8
rt.com/news/426909-russian-navy-remain-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=KPh6Iv2GbcA
youtube.com/watch?v=DOnHHqNpEh8
youtube.com/watch?v=FtI2MriaBp4
breakingdefense.com/2018/05/all-armored-brigades-to-get-active-protection-systems-gen-milley/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/996808570393022470
youtube.com/watch?v=vb5rHthCXoA
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-fact-finding-mission-confirms-likely-use-of-chlorine-in-saraqib-syria/
dw.com/en/syria-chemical-weapons-watchdog-confirms-chlorine-gas-attack-in-saraqeb/a-43802628
latimes.com/world/la-fi-syria-chlorine-attack-20180516-story.html
timesofisrael.com/IDF-trooper-recounts-gunning-down-8-month-old-hamas-member/
reddit.com/user/AdeptHoneyBadger
reddit.com/r/SyrianCirclejerkWar/comments/8jvot1/found_partisangirls_niece/?st=jh9ewiss&sh=b5fa1de8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bomb the Kurds!

Attached: Explosion 8.jpg (720x404, 255K)

>red pill must watch videos

TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Kike free first post

for keks
>Russian opposition leader Navalny sentenced to 30 days in jail
A Moscow court handed Alexei Navalny a 30-day jail sentence for staging an unauthorized protest on May 5. Organized under the slogan “He is not our Tsar!” the anti-Vladimir Putin protests resulted in hundreds of arrests around the country. Navalny has faced multiple legal cases over embezzlement and fraud, and was barred from running in Russia’s presidential election in March.
reuters.com/article/us-russia-navalny/russian-opposition-leader-navalny-jailed-for-30-days-over-protest-idUSKCN1IG26F

YA BASHAR

US, Afghan forces push Taliban to outskirts of Farah city
Afghan commandos and the US Air Force have pushed the Taliban to the outskirts of Farah, officials said Wednesday. “The Taliban have retreated from the city and positioned their forces in the outskirts,” provincial council member Dadullah Qani told AFP from Farah on Wednesday. The statement came after a day-long battle to prevent the insurgents from seizing control of the western provincial capital. The US carried out drone strikes overnight and the Afghan army is still clearing the city, according to Afghan and NATO officials. Shops, offices and schools remained closed, with residents frightened to leave home. A NATO spokesman warned there could be more fighting Wednesday.

>Guatemala opens embassy in Jerusalem
Guatemala opened an embassy in Jerusalem on Wednesday, two days after the US inaugurated its new site in the contested city. Washington’s move has infuriated Palestinians and drew international condemnation. Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attended the embassy’s opening on Wednesday in an office complex in west Jerusalem, Reuters reports. “You were the second country to recognize Israel,” Netanyahu said at the ceremony, referring to its founding in 1948. Guatemala was one of only a few nations that backed US President Donald Trump’s decision in December to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and it is only the second country to move its embassy to the holy city. Paraguay has said it will move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by the end of May.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-guatemala/guatemala-opens-embassy-in-jerusalem-two-days-after-u-s-move-idUSKCN1IH0Q7

>Palestinians recall ambassadors from 4 EU states over US Embassy celebration
The Palestinian Foreign Ministry is recalling its ambassadors in Romania, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic, Reuters reported. The ministry said on Wednesday that those EU nations had participated in an official Israeli celebration marking the US Embassy’s move to Jerusalem. Ambassadors from the four countries took part in an Israeli Foreign Ministry reception on Sunday in Jerusalem for the official delegation from Washington that inaugurated the embassy on Monday, according to the Palestinian officials. Israel said all 86 countries with diplomatic missions in Israel were invited to the event, and 33 accepted.

>France’s Total to quit Iran gas project if no US sanctions waiver
Total will pull out of a multibillion-dollar gas project in Iran if it cannot secure a waiver from US sanctions, the French energy company said on Wednesday. The announcement shows how European companies are starting to take matters into their own hands as their leaders struggle to save the nuclear deal with Iran, Reuters said. The US withdrew from the deal, saying it will reinstate sanctions on Tehran. Total signed a contract in 2017 to develop phase 11 of Iran’s South Pars field with an initial investment of $1 billion, marking the first major Western energy investment in the country after sanctions were lifted in 2016. The French oil and gas major company said it “will not continue [the South Pars 11] project and will have to unwind all related operations before 4 November 2018, unless Total is granted a specific project waiver by US authorities with the support of the French and European authorities.”

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-france-total/frances-total-will-quit-iran-gas-project-if-no-sanctions-waiver-idUSKCN1IH1XK

PAINTED, PAINTED, PAINTED, PAINTED RED

Attached: I see red people.jpg (1191x998, 462K)

is maghreboi being bipolar and having a multiple personality disorder episode or whats happening?

Based

Hey Dan

taliban strategy: “you cant take this country because you arent eillong to kill us all”

u.s strategy: “this is just a jobs program bro, but we are willing to kill you all in the name of the utilitarian belief it will save lives over the long haul”

Attached: DdVTpidWsAAMXjx.jpg (712x431, 20K)

>maghreboi
real one got arrested. the you see here now is a kike

Oh have they come so far.

Attached: 8AAtWHu.jpg (900x1081, 380K)

LABAYK YA ALI!

Attached: -.jpg (1080x1079, 204K)

kek

strawpoll.me/15710360/r

Calm down bibi's son

>The Green Bus: Welcome
JEJE

>The Taliban government gave safe haven to Osama bin Laden in the years leading up to the attack, and his al-Qaeda network may have had a close relationship with the Taliban army and police.[citation needed]
>[citation needed]

>On the day of 9/11, the Taliban foreign minister told the Arab television network Al Jazeera: "We denounce this terrorist attack, whoever is behind it."

>Instead they offered to extradite Osama bin Laden to an Islamic country, for trial under Islamic law, if the United States presented evidence of his guilt.

>On November 29, 2007, a videotape was released thatThe Central Intelligence Agencysays is likely to be from bin Laden. In it the speaker claims sole responsibility for the attacks and specifically denies any prior knowledge of them by The Taliban or the Afghan people.

Attached: israel nuke.gif (640x350, 547K)

Gainzzz

Attached: assad gains.jpg (473x629, 90K)

are those trucks supposed to special or something or whats the big deal with them?

Cyprus is Cyprus clay

Attached: donkey.jpg (457x457, 43K)

>extradite for an Islamic kangaroo court where bin laden goes free
Fuck the Taliban I hope trump carpet bombs them with MOABs

Kek, Egyptians refer to putin as Abu Ali.

AT THE GAZA BORDER
At the Gaza border, I stand as the cradle of the first monotheistic humanism in History - as the founder of the Abrahamic religions whose latter civilizations have found convenient, along the many millennia, to throw stones back as a meaningless path towards absolution.
At the Gaza border, regardless of my age, of my tribulations out of my land- a land that latter empires or religions called it home while blessing the G-d that chose Abraham long before they were even born, I stand, as a stubborn flame and a stubborn memory of human incompleteness.
At the Gaza border, I am here for peace, but I was not raised and taught to give the other cheek. My ancestors have tried to tame the otherness. More often than not, they have shared misery, persecutions, they have paid the dhimmi, they have adopted a low profile every time they would have tarnished the talent of theirs guests or hosts, and they have prayed. And they have waited centuries. They have believed in human's perfectibility, sensibility, sensitivity- in all human attributes that cherish supreme highness; a simple heart and a righteous soul. They have taught me harmony, art, grace, elevation, stubborn perseverance in the solitary path to knowledge, perpetual dreams and kindness, mutual support, sweat and brotherhood.They have also taught me darkness, so I could learn the difference between Good and evil. This is my heritage and I have shared it with students, friends, Jewish Israeli , Palestinian Israeli, students abroad, all the same.

My ancestors, regardless of their diaspora shelter, were paid back with jealousy, religious misbelief and curse. So was born the wandering Jew that I shall not be.
I was born Israeli and may the mountains crumble, may the earth herself shiver and shake on her foundations, I shall die Israeli on a land that is my heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8

The haters can continue hating, after their own parents have, since none of them seem brave enough to confront their own twisted version of Exceptionalism that was about endless greed.The original and necessary humanistic attempt towards the otherness has remained unchanged in the Jewish Codex.The Ten commandments is the cornerstone of any humanistic ambition.

Like any reservist commander, I now take a look at the Gazan "peaceful" demonstration. Then so close to the border, what can I see?
I can see children of various ages. Some are 6,7,8 years old. Some can barely walk and try to hold their mothers' hand or grab a part of the abaya; the traditional costume. But the mothers do not even paid attention. The toddlers can't catch up with the fast pace of restless hands throwing stones, saving some in their coat, constantly refilling their older children's hands with hate thrown at us. A stone is a lethal weapon. If they had guns, who would shoot with the constant worry of saving lives?
Under the British mandate, how many Jewish pogroms happened? Begin to count in 1920. During the Great Arab revolt, how many Jews were shot down, beheaded? How many knive slaughters?
Under the Ottaman rule, how many? Under the Egyptian Mamelouks' rule, how many? And under the Roman Empire's rule? Under the Assyrian Rule? Where should I start or stop counting?
There were always Jews on the very soil from where I write, and the haters have a 70 year vision.
Mothers shout to their children «die for the cause, Allah akbar!». «Cameras are there! The world is watching! Deaths to Jews!», they chant, and toddlers cry. They do not understand why they are here. And I wonder who are these mothers using their children as cannon fodder or else, human shields. What the whole «civilized» world want to see as a genocide, is to any sensible mind an infanticide. I haven't seen this unmaternal reaction in Africa or in Afghanistan.

But why do I write these words

Maybe, because I am in uniform and I am here. Maybe because my eyes are older and can give a context that is missing. Maybe because condemnation come easily and wisdom, only with sorrow.

I still stand here and watch at the boys behind the fence. They are Syrians, they are Lebanese, they are Jordanians. They are a Palestinian people that was created on Nov 29, 1947. The next day, they started a war instead of starting building their state on the same amount of land that we were given. Before that point, under the British mandate, the local Arabs wanted to deport Jews and Christians that had been living on the land for centuries and for the case of Jews, that had never left.

Today, although recurring attempts to rewrite history through the auspices of Unesco, archeological excavations and scientific research are consistent with facts.

So if we are talking of a peace process and fairness for a 2 state solution, we must first agree on facts and the willingness to have a land must be higher than meaningless diplomacy, historical distortion, terrorism and the weaponization of the Christian mind.

The primary mission of a soldier is to prevent terrorist infiltration through diversion events that, in turn, would put a lethal risk the nearby communities living in kibbutzim and moshavim.

At the Gaza border, I can see children be pushed to the front by identified Hamas members, some walking with crutches before setting tires on fire. This technique is aimed to throw stones at blind soldiers, but I have stopped wondering.

I have seen enough of what they do whenever the guns are in their hands

>Putin: Russian cruise missile-armed ships to remain in Syrian waters to prevent terrorist comeback

Russia will keep its warships – armed with Kalibr cruise missiles – in the Mediterranean to thwart the possible re-emergence of terrorist groups in Syria, President Vladimir Putin said, hailing the navy’s operations overseas.
Russia’s standing naval task force, which includes warships equipped with Kalibr-class cruise missiles, will remain off Syrian shores on permanent deployment “given the persistent threat of terrorist incursions” in the country, Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday.

>Russia’s naval presence in the Mediterranean has become a game-changer in combatting terrorism in Syria, Putin said, adding that “missile strikes as well as efficient action by our naval aircraft inflicted serious damage to terrorists.”

rt.com/news/426909-russian-navy-remain-syria/

are syrian civil war

what are the odds he doesn't survive the inmates? maybe put 'im in wit the cossacks init

NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEE GET OUTTTTTT!!!!

doubt anything special than your regular truck.. these one are russian so that's that. The one in the picture was driven by Putin himself who was trying to take the other truck off the road

ole kuzya gas the terrorists

Good post

Attached: 1526159115488.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Attached: disappoint 8.gif (498x332, 913K)

Not all Tunisians are against Bashar senpai there many here who also support Hezbollah

>how to solve 80% of world's problem in a few seconds

Attached: im.png (542x666, 340K)

Check out the gun on this LNA technical. kekeke

Attached: DdVWQMIXcAUGrCr.jpg (1905x854, 179K)

Attached: 1517131263708.jpg (470x377, 26K)

speaking of bridges, i once got a story from a guy who did sighting work for pic related, (sorry not sure what the job title is off the top of my head)
>entire job is to make sure that both sides of the bridge are completely equal so they meet up in the middle perfectly, if he's off by 15mm on the viewfinder, the bridge will be out like a meter off center, real high stakes shit
>anyway, he was absolutely sure his measurements and sightings were perfect, and that the bridge would meet in the middle perfectly
>bridge is off by literally 30cm height difference
>full on criminal investigation into his company for negligence, tearing apart his files, accounts, measurements and every job he's ever done.
>his trade qualifications get revoked and they level the bridge by strapping a few tonnes of metal into one end to lower it.
im surprised Russia-Crimea bridge didnt suffer the same fate, i've seen dozens of chinese bridges that do

Attached: gatewayBridge.jpg (650x310, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KPh6Iv2GbcA

Attached: doubt 1.png (556x267, 145K)

wehrmacht tank turret?

Is it seriously the first time you notice there are two Tunisian posters? (..actually only one, as Maghrebi is a Tunisian Jew which doesnt count as Tunisian)

youtube.com/watch?v=DOnHHqNpEh8

>no phoenician option

youtube.com/watch?v=FtI2MriaBp4

Attached: 1524646219924.jpg (393x395, 18K)

Attached: IMG_2957.jpg (181x255, 21K)

Death to Jews and whoever wrote this trash

There are some problems with bridge pier №256A, but deficiencies were eliminated

>WRA

At this point I believe Navalny is Putin agent who does everything to get sentenced jailed on purpose in order to block any real opposition

This.

Attached: 1526328573957.png (564x811, 82K)

Attached: 1526487071269.png (821x949, 842K)

Kek, Onion doesn't disappoint.

>we must first agree on facts and the willingness to have a land must be higher than meaningless diplomacy, historical distortion, terrorism and the weaponization of the Christian mind.
>weaponization of the Christian mind
What did the American suburbanitr boomer mean by this?

we all understand that """terrorists""" is code for Amerifags, right? Good

Gib pls based Ruski, Hail Czar Putin and everything

literally no

Pic #Scandinavia|n volunteers participated in battles against #ISIS/#Daesh militants on side of #SAA #Syria

Attached: DdVd_NDX0AEamHa.jpg (989x1024, 157K)

breakingdefense.com/2018/05/all-armored-brigades-to-get-active-protection-systems-gen-milley/
Inderesting. Direct results of sandnigger adventures in the last few years. Domestic industry and all, but best ally needs support, so it's time to buy Trophy.
T-72B3 orb 2016 and T-80BVM should receive Arena-M, so look like it's world trend now. Wonder when China gonna catch up.
And, of course, funny, how it's was Soviets, who started to move in that direction long before others. Drozd was created in 1978.

Attached: t55ad.jpg (646x323, 40K)

BASED AF.

why do people like to burn flags so much?
is there something about it i dont know?
do people getting high from the fumes?

Attached: 1526487149764.png (589x634, 430K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

>shilling against based kushner

it triggers the average american
it's the irl version of posting amerimutts

They're crossing to Crimea, also they are using the old switcharoo while they attack Syria.

And tank suspension will survive?
Abrams already weighs 70 tons, where even more?

JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters. “It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,” said Saadon to the group of awed soldiers, describing the chills that went up and down his spine as he realized that all he had was his M16 assault rifle and some tear gas to defend himself against the unarmed Palestinian family standing only dozens of yards away. “I could see the whites of the baby’s eyes and hear her terrifying cries, and I knew it was either her or me. And this wasn’t some newborn infant, you know? This was a baby who could probably sit up independently. I was scared, but I acted quickly to throw that tear gas at her and her older sister. And who knows how many lives I saved when I shot the women trying to help her?” At press time, Saadon’s battalion commander informed him that he was submitting his name for the Medal of Valor, the IDF’s highest honor.

Attached: 1526231046015.jpg (1000x1000, 255K)

New warning for an imminent #Israel/i strike in #Syria.
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/996808570393022470

youtube.com/watch?v=vb5rHthCXoA

THIS IS VERY ANTISEMITIC, ANTI-ISRAEL AND POST-TRUTH, DELET NOW! I AM CALLING ADL AND AIPAC!

antisemit/10

and you faggots think SAA will go anywhere close to Golan heights currently.

someone tell Netanyahu to put his warnings in his ass or the occupiers in the Golan will get their shit kicked in again and have to go into hiding, again

>OPCW Fact-Finding Mission Confirms Likely Use of Chlorine in Saraqib, Syria

16 May 2018 —The Fact-Finding Mission (FFM) of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), confirmed in a report released yesterday that chlorine was likely used as a chemical weapon on 4 February 2018 in Saraqib, Idlib Governorate, Syrian Arab Republic.

The FFM determined that chlorine was released from cylinders by mechanical impact in the Al Talil neighbourhood of Saraqib.

The conclusions are based inter alia on the presence of two cylinders, which were determined as previously containing chlorine; witness testimony; environmental samples that demonstrated the unusual presence of chlorine in the local environment; and the number of patients at medical facilities shortly after the incident who showed signs and symptoms consistent with exposure to chlorine and other toxic chemicals.

The Director-General stated: “I strongly condemn the continued use of toxic chemicals as weapons by anyone, for any reason, and in any circumstances. Such acts contradict the unequivocal prohibition against chemical weapons enshrined in the Chemical Weapons Convention.”

The FFM’s report on the Saraqib incident has been shared with States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention. The report was also transmitted to the UN Security Council through the UN Secretary-General.

opcw.org/news/article/opcw-fact-finding-mission-confirms-likely-use-of-chlorine-in-saraqib-syria/

strangely enough, i don't recall this

Sisi needs to stop raising prices for the metro tickets and sign a defense agreement with Syria

It's can't be real, right? I refuse to believe it

Attached: ikedzawa.jpg (500x636, 45K)

Some more info on this

>Attack: The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a UK-based war monitor, reported government airstrikes on rebel-held Saraqeb on February 4, adding 11 people had to be treated for breathing difficulties after the attack. Aid organizations later said they had treated people for symptoms of chlorine gas poisoning.
dw.com/en/syria-chemical-weapons-watchdog-confirms-chlorine-gas-attack-in-saraqeb/a-43802628

>On Feb. 4, the White Helmets search-and-rescue group and a medical charity reported that several people suffered breathing difficulties after a suspected chlorine gas attack on Saraqeb, days after the Trump administration accused President Bashar Assad's government of producing and using "new kinds of weapons" to deliver poisonous gases. Damascus denied the White House's charges.

At the time, the White Helmets said three of its rescuers and six other people suffered breathing problems. The Syrian American Medical Society said its hospitals in Idlib treated 11 patients for suspected chlorine gas poisoning.
latimes.com/world/la-fi-syria-chlorine-attack-20180516-story.html

>yet another fucking namefag
Brit/pol/ 2, electric boogaloo

Attached: D8CCBEA4-07AF-44C2-81E9-2A0E73561FF8.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

timesofisrael.com/IDF-trooper-recounts-gunning-down-8-month-old-hamas-member/

Fu, made me click.

8. MONTH. OLD. BABY. IS. A. HAMAS. MEMBER.

WHAT???

Attached: 1526404443635.jpg (536x481, 37K)

kekd

something to it..

I love namefags it allows me to filter their cancer permanently

>77
>88

What does this mean?

Attached: scared 1.gif (500x281, 273K)

Yep, this.

uhh who is this (You) ing fag uhh

Attached: 1522216440780.png (505x438, 193K)

Just letting you all know that this guy
reddit.com/user/AdeptHoneyBadger
>AdeptHoneyBadger
(what a fucking plebbit name)
browses here and posts on syria war related subs.
/SG/ = Reddit

Attached: 1497657720580.jpg (456x337, 120K)

but i'm not like the others :(

it's maghrebi.

how do you know?

/SG/ = Reddit
kill yourself

post he made directly links to a post from a /sg/ thread
reddit.com/r/SyrianCirclejerkWar/comments/8jvot1/found_partisangirls_niece/?st=jh9ewiss&sh=b5fa1de8
CLEANSE THE FILTH