Hate to admit it, but she has a point

Hate to admit it, but she has a point.

Attached: screenshot_3923.jpg (584x499, 223K)

Yes, she certainly does. Democracy is gay and stupid and we should be glad we aren't one.

Finally, people are agreeing with me.

Attached: 2020_sept.jpg (1394x888, 190K)

hate to admit you're a fucking worthless idiot?
no you should do it more often so people can teach you how not to be one anymore.
Thanks to the electoral college beaners and niggers didn't change the outcome of the election.
You really are too stupid to post here

>The electoral college is not a healthy democracy
She's literally right

I hate this retarded bitch

at least now i can filter your name without any worry of missing out on something intelligent

get it through your head people

USA IS A FEDERAL REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

Direct democracy is mob rule.

Attached: 1514855508218.jpg (1200x859, 250K)

But America is not a democracy. Everyone knows this.

Wait a minute...Do Americans think they are a democracy?

That is under the assumption that democracy is a good thing. Democracy is nothing but mob rule. And every democracy in history has committed suicide not long after it's implementation. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

>senator thinks USA is a democracy
Jesus Christ it's her fucking job and she doesn't even know we're a constitutional republic. She should be impeached for being unfit.

But it would have been fine if (she) won. Right?

So we should let New York and California alone decide the election? Yeah no fucking thanks.

it's literally not a democracy you dumb cunt

Right? Thank god we're a constitutional republic.

Attached: IMG_2458.png (500x501, 127K)

It's not a democratic system

You can fuck right off hilary cunt got like 5 million illegal votes easy

Attached: 1525078079014.png (400x400, 184K)

>Schwartz
How do you fags still outrage?

>Democrats want overpopulated democrat cities to win.

Attached: 1524881333575.jpg (1600x1200, 342K)

thank God we aren't one.

The democrats know they can only win with illegal votes from California/Chicago/New York.

It's a democracy by proxy. The people don't vote for the president directly but their votes tell the electoral college who to vote for. In 95% of elections it's practically the same as a true democracy.

>healthy democracy
an oxymoron, aint it?

>illegals, corpses and multi-state votes do not count
>3.5+ million hillary votes were fraudulent
Pocahontas has a point guys.

Except there's a word for a form of government that's not a democracy

>Do Americans think they are a democracy?

They do. They’re fucking idiots who can’t make the distinction between democratic governments and democratic law. But, I get it from Europeans too.

Attached: 1505878483828.jpg (940x1287, 847K)

On the day of the rake, you will he spared

Fpbp

Dumb bitch doesnt know its a republic.

There's actually several words for forms of government that aren't a democracy.

Thank you for confirming that "democracy by proxy" is a retarded chain of words to string together

>Democracy is gay and stupid

Not how I would have put it but I agree with the spirit of your post

Rural suburban Southerners and Middle American retards arent even people

Not a healthy democracy if you can't win without importing supporters from 3rd world.

democrats were a mistake

Fuck her. Evil cunt. Stay mad lefties.

Attached: A4B8FB07-9436-4A15-85D6-0AC76553D1DD.jpg (800x800, 150K)

It allows for the states to be equally represented. We are the United STATES, each state is supposed to have individual rules with the federal government intervening as little as possible. Allows for the most freedom if the people that live in a community decide the rules. If it was a democracy and the federal government decided, ~50% of the population would be unhappy in any given situation. Cities would rule the countryside. Etc.

This

It's a good thing we're a republic

Monarchy also doesn't work because they fuck 56%ers

Attached: 1517919839342.jpg (956x661, 95K)

You win sir
>Democracy is gay and stupid

You have to win the popular vote in a state to win that states electoral votes, so she is wrong. The winner wins the plurality of votes in each state.

No she has no point at all. The electoral college is there so that coastal libshits won't have the power to rule over every election.

Nope! It would be tyranny by the larger states and densly populated areas over the less populated areas - both areas are important for the country (food production as an example).

>both parties know the rules
>rules are very clear: electoral votes decide the winner
>lose
>b-but the rules arent correct!

This is the liberal mind in a nutshell. They are weak pussies that blame their loss on the rules of the game rather than their inability to win.

I would love to see an NFL player claim that their team should have won because they kicked a fieldgoal and fieldgoals should be worth 4 points! Its not fair to have a team lose who kicked so many field goals!!!

It's functionally identical to a true democracy in almost every single election. I don't think it's a very retarded thing to say at all.

fpbp

This. Our founders knew that direct democracy would result in what said.

Exactly. The Electoral College isn't perfect but it gives a wider variety of Americans a voice than a popular vote would. A popular vote basically says the wants and needs of Californians and New Yorkers are representative of the entire country. No one else would get a voice. Yeah to an extent this is also true of the Electoral College, but to a much lesser extent.

No she doesn't. We're not a democracy, and there are valid reasons why we have an Electoral College.

>government is a different form of government
>yea but it has features of this government

Attached: 1515719865351.png (406x452, 30K)

California should be able to stuff the ballot box and single handedly decide the election!

Last healthy democracy died with Pericles.

They're taught this shit in public schools. I had to explain to a couple of people that we're a fucking republic and they all said they were told otherwise in school. They didn't even believe me until I had them recite the pledge of allegiance. Schools purposely produce these morons because they make jews a ton of money.

>1 Post By This ID

Sage goes in every single field imaginable.

Attached: A9275CA3-28A5-4B09-915E-A671869624DA.png (364x138, 5K)

She doesn't. All it takes to win is to make false promises to the dumb majority. OUR FOUNDING FATHER WERE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS!
GOD BLESS THE US

Attached: 1518174897203.jpg (413x395, 21K)

majority rule shouldn't be allowed.
even if a political party got 100% of the vote, it should not be allowed to control over 50% of government.

We're not a democracy, we're a republic, silly.

If you want to be that technical then EVERYTHING is a democracy. Even authoritative dictatorships are chosen by someone.

Voting for a electoral college, who in turn, is supposed to choose the president of their own free will (doesn't happen but it is what the founding father's intended), is not a democracy in the traditional sense.

Also, since each state gets a free 2 senators, which means 2 free votes for each state (no matter what size), which in turn means someone can win without winning the majority, means it's not a democracy.

"B-b-but my team scored the most runs, therefore we won the World Series! Why should game 1 matter as much as game 7?"

If two things are virtually identical then why is it retarded to say they're similar? 95% of presidential election would've had identical results if it was a democracy. Do you only care about the difference in this instance because your team would've lost otherwise?

Tell that to the EU, which applies the same system. Germany gets 96 seats, Lithuania 4. A single German could out-vote literally millions of people other Europeans.

Being a "republic" is in no way mutually exclusive with being a democracy. What a retarded thing to say.

Attached: 94023671097360710.jpg (800x563, 82K)

I voted for Trump you dumdum that doesn't mean I need to call our government what it isn't.

Let me ask you, why do you think votes matter when most people aren't fit to make decisions to govern their own lives, let alone the lives of others?

That is the opposite of being technical, it's rendering the technical terms for different forms of government meaningless by conflating them all.

>hicks in bumfuck nowhere should be able to swing the vote

no ty

Attached: clinton-tweet-election.jpg (630x351, 62K)

Well ignoring the fact you misinterpreted my post completely, I also never called it what it isn't either. He asked if Americans thought America was a democracy and I said it's functionally identical to a democracy.

Cool that we don't have a democracy then. Basic grade school civics teaches this.

IT'S
A
FUCKING
REPUBLIC
RETARD

>He asked if Americans thought America was a democracy and I said it's functionally identical to a democracy.
So the answer is "No it is not a Democracy"

This from the party with super delegates. This from the party that rigged its own primary against its more popular candidate in order to forward the agenda of the most corrupt politician in modern history: Hillary Rodham Clinton. Yes, Elizabeth Warren, tell us more about how you think you are wiser than our founding fathers. Pray, continue.

Attached: 45690321.jpg (600x400, 75K)

fpbp

dumb people do think that

Warren 2020. "Have you seen the other guy?"

>Hate to admit it, but she has a point.

zero point made

states are individual
individual states vote for one person by majority
electoral votes reflect this majority in each state
the country collectively votes for one person by majority of electoral votes
simple

every time

We don’t live in a democracy stupid.

A republic is a democratic entity and the electoral college of the United States, which is useful and which I defend, is not something that makes the United States a "republic instead of a democracy". The US founding fathers were great men in many aspects but they tried to translated in common words why an electoral college was beneficial to fairness and freedom in their society and they failed in doing so, they ended up making really questionable comment about the nature of what is a republic and a democracy which still lead to falsehood and confusion up to this day. Republic and democracy are extremely vague historical terms which have little to do with an electoral college. They are not antagonistic concepts where you have either one or the other.

Amen God Bless America Praise White Jesus.

but it is functionally identical to one so it's not very different

But there's a name for our form of government

I wonder if you guys could barter for mandatory voter ID in exchange for abolishing the electoral college

didn't America start off as a direct democracy but the denser population in urban areas led to more rural areas being neglected so they introduced the electoral college system

No. As in Soviet propaganda, one of the main goals is social ostracizing and humiliation if you don't "know what everybody else knows".

Remember, normies don't believe in "the truth". They believe in skull bashing clubs whether it be physical or verbal.

>I want criminals and dead people to decide the fate of my country

I doubt when Churchill “democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried” he meant democracy by its self. Democracy is instead a short-hand for a secular representative democracy that enforces and defends the rights of the individual; limits the power of the state; educates its population; has a separation between the legislature, executive and judiciary; and limits the influence of powerful non-governmental entities (corporations). A dictatorship (sans the representative democracy) with these elements is a better form of state than a democracy without.

No western power practices these perfectly, especially limiting influence, but these are what make our systems work, not representative democracy by its self.

Keep Saudi Arabia exactly the same except have them elect their leader. Nothing will change. In fact things will probably get worse. A democracy by its self is worthless.

Fpbp.
>"democracy" is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner

Why the fuck do so many, both democucks and republicucks love talking about "democracy" so fucking much? We aren't a fucking democracy and if we ever become one this nation is absolutely fucked. The fucking Founding Fathers knew that 200 fucking years ago

Attached: electoral_college.jpg (956x661, 75K)

(pic related) was so upset by the raw corruption of the DNC that he risked - and ultimately lost - his life to reveal the truth. Only to have that same corrupt party hide its servers from ALL law enforcement and instead hired a hack third party private firm to announce that the emails that revealed their utter corruption (and pay their content no mind) were "hacked" by the Russians. When all along it was an idealist in their midst who wanted to warn the world of what the DNC had become. Yes, tell us more Elizabeth Warren. There's no way this can blow up in your corrupt 1% "but I'm a champion of the middle class!" hypocrite face.

Attached: 13845678.jpg (800x600, 853K)

>person with most votes loses
Yes, that's exactly how it works.

99% of the time leftist types defend electoral college (and its analogues in europe) because they believe it will STOP trump-types from getting elected. Bitching about it after they've lost because of it is just sore buns.

She's really just mad because we have a system where you can't rig elections.

Attached: nigger ape suckerpunch.webm (853x480, 981K)

The modern definition of "republic" implies representative democracy, as all modern republics practice representative democracy. This simple bitch is advocating a direct democracy, which ALWAYS degrades into mob rule tyranny. This is why the founding fathers designed this country on the principle of representative democracy, which inherently restrains mob tyranny to an extent.

majority oppression vs republican representatives. its why the democrats founded the KKK because they believe the majority has the right to oppress the minority.

You would think a law school professor would know the difference.... she does think she’s an Indian, so who knows what’s bouncing around her skull