It's finally over boys

Intelligence agency says there is evidence Trump colluded with the Russian Government to beat Hillary. What're we to do MAGApedes? Republican senate is saying this bros, it's over, i feel like crying im shaking so bad. Any Buzzfeed writer wanna do a Q&A with a former Trump supporter who can no longer support him because he's a Kremlin stooge, hit me up.

Attached: 20180516_115853.png (720x451, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/AP/status/996795607317647360?s=19
apnews.com/155c60ad393b42a2953e71e5f12f304b?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter
foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/16/senate-panel-backs-intel-report-on-russian-meddling-after-interviewing-obama-officials.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/politics (Internal - Politics - Text)&utm_content=Yahoo Search Results
archive.is/HxGnt
burr.senate.gov/press/releases/senate-intel-completes-review-of-intelligence-community-assessment-on-russian-activities-in-the-2016-us-elections
archive.is/5KC7u
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/12/house-intelligence-committee-completes-russia-probe-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russians/
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But the facts say they hurt both of them they didn’t help one with the other they just attacked. Like what we do with other international elections

:-)

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: DdPL1t7VAAI4auK.jpg (567x800, 60K)

Nice try hacker

The 300lbs chinese hacker known as Jow Forums.

>intervened

Definition: Vladimir and Ivan spent $100k to have their shitposting amplified on faceberg.

Whoop dee fucking doo

Shillary spent $1.5bn and that didn't work. Doesn't say much about the effectivity of straight up cash in winning elections.

>russian hackers

How did they help trump, why do they never answer this? Buying ads on Facebook isn’t illegal

What is their definition of Russia and Intervene? Did they find the facebook of one russian farmer who clicked "like" on a Trump tweet and declared it was definitive evidence that Russia intervened to help Trump?

You misinterpret, it says they agree russia intervened to help trump, they didn't say trump colluded. I'm pretty sure they came to this conclusion like 12 months ago to0 (whether it be true or not), it's embarrasing at this point for the dems.

surely klurmpft is finished this time!!!!

But that was already known? It is just another confirmation. Also was that kind of intervention even illegal? Russia probably just paid for ads on facebook.

And the evidence of this is....??? lemme guess, it's too top secret for the common folk to see amirite?

HILDAWGS GET THE HECK IN HERE
DRUMPHF GOT STMUPED

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Panel of CIA niggers agree with the CIA niggers about what the CIA niggers said.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for evidence, any kind of evidence at all.

Literally all we've been fucking shown so far is that a fucking page view/traffic/social media likes fucking company with ties to a Russian oligarch ran BLM and Bernie ads.

Surely Muller will have his first arrest in just a few days. It’s been what, a year and a half, so far?

Ooooh no... Hillary's got this in da bag nao fellow Commies. Mr. Shekelburg's going to give me an extra couple bucks in my next paycheck for sure dis time!

Attached: 1480644608871.png (1024x686, 460K)

Nice pixels fakeboi going to get your 300post thread with this brilliant fake :)

I wonder if Hillary personally vetted these “meme” images, as part of ShareBlues services for her

It's actually real bro. Checked AP's twatter.

Link it then faggit =^)

twitter.com/AP/status/996795607317647360?s=19

It's over. Drumpf is done for.

Attached: 1525372323887.jpg (978x1494, 269K)

apnews.com/155c60ad393b42a2953e71e5f12f304b?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

what they do not say is that Trump was aware of and acted in any way cooperating with whatever Russia may have done...

buying facebook ads and farming twitter bots isn't an act of war or sabotage .. get back to me when they are proved to have altered vote tabulations.

this is a thread created by /ptg/
they work for HASBARA

>Putin gives Ivan $2 to post on Facebook that Hillary is mean
>Intervention confirmed
>3 fucking years to say this happened

Holy shit, TRONALD GLUMPF WILL NEVER RECOVER

Nigga wut?

>THIS level of faggitry
How does it feel never actually convincing the people you need to convince in order for these efforts to be worth anything?

>Russian has zero influence in the Presidential election.

>Obama and co ran an illegal counterintelligence against a candidate and elected President for the goal of coup.

Attached: 1526182274883.jpg (696x484, 79K)

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/16/senate-panel-backs-intel-report-on-russian-meddling-after-interviewing-obama-officials.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/politics (Internal - Politics - Text)&utm_content=Yahoo Search Results

the story is that Rogers, Brennan, and Clapper want burgers to believe that when Russia buys ads on Facebook, Russia is colluding with Trump

in reality, Obama neglected to get the NSA to intervene in Russian election interference

Obama is a traitor

Obama worked very hard to undermine democracy in the USA and he failed

>Russian has zero influence in the Presidential election.
Strong case that far more Russians were working to get Hillary elected given the meddling of Fusion GPS and how they relied so heavily on Steele's use of Russian sources (as well as Veselnitskaya to set up the blackmail meeting at Trump Tower)

> Senate Intelligence Committee leaders on Wednesday backed the 2017 intelligence community report that formally accused Russia of trying to interfere in the U.S. presidential election to boost then-candidate Donald Trump.

the SIC is trying to influence the election

they are yelling and screaming at the American people

RUSSIA INFLUENCED THE 2016 ELECTION

in reality, I am happy to accept any and all Russian help to execute and dismember Democrats

Democrats are the enemy, and I want anything that will kill the enemy to be used against the enemy

That means reaching out to Russia and Russians, changing election law in the USA in order to break the back of the DNC, and getting the KGB to execute FBI employees

The FBI wants to push me around

I want FBI employees to kill their kids

what we need is mass executions of Democrats

if the Russians are going to help, I want their help

we are going to have to get rid of the bodies

>Intelligence agency says there is evidence Trump colluded with the Russian Government to beat Hillary.

the reality is that the AMERICAN PEOPLE colluded with PUTIN to beat Hillary

the AMERICAN PEOPLE decided to ACCPET foreign assistance to end the career of a totalitarian psycho

Hillary Clinton = murderer

400 lb genius Sgt Jow Forums standing by

the FBI and DNC are murderers

why should I listen to anyone who is living in fear of murderers

the Senate Intelligence Committee lives in fear of murderers

>Help Trump by memeing Bernie to the front of the Democratic primary
And yet people truly believe Bernie had a legitimate chance to win.

They've been saying this for over a quarter of his Presidency so far. Give it up already. It's now tiresome to listen to this bullshit.

>dont forget how long watergate took
still waiting

Fucking publish the fucking evidence or it's fucking nothing.

>“Committee staff have spent 14 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions,” Burr said in a statement. “There is no doubt that Russia undertook an unprecedented effort to interfere with our 2016 elections. I look forward to completing the Committee’s inquiry and issuing our findings and recommendations to the American people.”

> HEY BURGER DO WHAT I TELL YOU

> BURGER, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT I TELL YOU

> BURGER, TRUMP IS A TRAITOR

why are Rogers, Brennan, and Clapper insulting my intelligence?

what the fuck is wrong with those fucking idiots?

Attached: Correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

Such a massive influence

Attached: russian.jpg (1199x817, 103K)

We already know they tried to influence the election, in fact they've been doing this for EVERY ELECTION.

However there is literally zero evidence that they had any IMPACT on the election whatsoever, they didn't change the results whatsoever.

Attached: 1523692542390.png (1000x1500, 936K)

>Russia intervened in 2016 election to help Trump

That is not Trump working with Russia. If it was, they would have said it. That is Russia intervening to help Trump. Trump dindu nuffin.

Btw do they consider RT as part of this influence?
If so, could we consider the BBC as UK influence to ellect Hillary?

>all these pro trump shills
You're ok with trump taking kickbacks for bailing out foreign companies?

It's an effort to "pre write" history. They need to get the Trump-Russia lie down and solidified on Wikipedia and into academic textbooks ASAP before the actual truth is known. It is direly important to them that they cement this lie which is why the one unending campaign is to INSIST with every breath they have that " Russia helped Trump win". They're too far down the road to turn back so this is really for posterity now. A fight for the future happening rn

Russia is not the enemy of the west, boy

See, we told you retards that the Russians hacked the election to steal the presidency from Hillary Clinton. Now that this is a verified fact from congress, Trump must now step down and hand the presidency over to Hillary Clinton.

I'm mad as hell you people live in such delusion.

>Warner said, “After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA conclusions were accurate and on point. The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton.”

the reality is that Obama knew it was going on, the NSA knew it was going on, and Obama did NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING until he decided to claim that his INCOMPETENCE was actually illegal election interference

the reality is that Obama committed a crime by allowing the NSA to let Russia use Facebook and Twitter to influence the election

Obama is a traitor

OBAMA FOR THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

KILL THE TRAITOR

OBAMA FOR THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

At this point I don’t care if Trump pooped on the American flag.
The liberal asshurt is priceless

But King Nigger said that it didn't happen, that it's impossible.
sauce (NYT, October, 2016):
archive.is/HxGnt

Attached: 20161044.jpg (320x213, 49K)

I'm talking about China. Russia is just a nuisance and should be sanctioned till their economy screams ala communist chile

>ordered by President Putin himself
This is one of the most egregiously stupid lies they have insisted as being a part of the overall lie. It's a joke to say that they have actual hard evidence that Vladimir Putin personally directed some kind of Facebook adbuying campaign amounting to a few thousand dollars

>I believe Obama when he supports what I believe
He lied because americans are too weak and pathetic to understand that hundreds of nations and companies try to influence our politics everyday, the only crime is sitting down with them instead of finding a few middle men.

Stay angry. Trump will serve eight years.

russians are corrupt and poor, they are obviously enemies of the west. if they werent they would be upright and rich.

few things get me down in the dumps worse than reading through average people's best efforts to talk politics. No matter how hard they try to conceal the verbatim regurgitation of what their handlers tell them is the truth, it always falls somewhere between a parrot echoing its owner and one of Skinner's rats killing themselves with the pleasure button.

>i feel like crying im shaking so bad

kill yourself seriously

the American people need to get weapons that can be used against the FBI

the FBI is going to try to kill Americans for supporting Trump

they are insane psychos and they already have blood on their hands

the FBI must be made to kill their children by mutilating them and dismembering them to death

Terror is an effective weapon that can be used to traumatize the FBI and DNC

I accept ALL FOREIGN ASSISTANCE in this war.

The FBI is an internal enemy of the USA

the DNC is an internal enemy of the USA

>colluded

but that's not what your Tweet says. It says Russia intervened to help not that Trump colluded with Russia.

there is evidence that aipac routinely interferes with our governance on a far more frequent and fundamental basis...i suppose we'll just have to hang everyone who has succumbed to such. what a shame.

Dont fall for either. They WANT people to accept that Russia did something on behalf of Trump. They did NO SUCH THING

for one, the senate select committee on intelligence REVIEWED the intelligence community assessment (Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections).

they didn't conduct their own investigation.

the senate select committee on intelligence EVALUATED the intelligence community’s work - the committee staff REVIEWED sources, tradecraft, and analytic work.

they didn't conduct their own investigation.

the senate select committee on intelligence (by its chairman) said:
"we see no reason to dispute the conclusions"

and because they "see no reason to dispute the conclusions" they merely parroted the OBAMA-era, DEEP STATE intelligence community assessment and said:
"no doubt that Russia undertook an unprecedented effort to interfere with our 2016 elections."

attempting to interfere is a far cry from CHANGING votes.

burr.senate.gov/press/releases/senate-intel-completes-review-of-intelligence-community-assessment-on-russian-activities-in-the-2016-us-elections
archive.is/5KC7u

When will we tar and feather Trump?

election law needs to be changed so that the American people can throw out totalitarian psychos like Feinstein and Pelosi

Those fucking bitches are power hungry animals. American election law needs to be changed so that Americans can accept foreign assistance and organizational support to throw psychos out of office before they get enough power to hurt the American people.

The FBI and DNC have created a crisis, a crisis that must be resolved by breaking the back of the DNC and using changes in USA election law to do it.

>they didn't conduct their own investigation.
No one's done an investigation or else there would be reports about Julian assange and Kim Dotcom being interviewed, you know, the people who actually know the origination of the contested hacked e-mails that forms the basis of their entire complaint? Neither mueller nor this sham senate panel did any such thing

>I'm mad as hell

"What keeps you going, user?" they ask me.

Attached: 1502616170075.webm (250x162, 319K)

Lets get some Russians in the USA to commit genocide on the DNC

The RNC can simply switch to a genocidal platform before the election.

The RNC can simply decided to hunt Democrats to extinction.

Just because the west doesn't like russia, it doesn't mean Russia is the enemy of the west

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/12/house-intelligence-committee-completes-russia-probe-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russians/
stay mad faggot
House committee >>>>>>>>>>>>> senate committee

I don't want to win elections

I want to see dead liberals in the street

I don't care who the FEC says that winner is

I want the whole world to see rows and rows of dead liberals who were executed for being liberals and carriers of mental disease.

theyre still unironically calling anyone that pointed out hillarys ties to satanism and pedos a russian hacker, how dare we point that stuff out

America first you traitor, your pathetic ideology will destroy the right while the liberals and their degeneracy rise as the only non radical belief

> The report was an unprecedented collaboration among the nation’s leading intelligence agencies to examine whether Russia had any influence on the 2016 presidential election. The report was drafted with the help and expertise of Clapper, Comey and Brennan, among others.

translation: the report is the work of political hacks who were fired from their jobs for being political hacks

I want drumpf executed. Why can't nigger-stupid democrats actually find something real to nail him on, or stage a coup that begins Ultimate Murderbowl Challenge? You are all such limp-dicked nigger-sucking gaywads that all you do is push MUH RUSSIA day in and day out instead of trying to storm national guard armories. Leftists are fucking faggots. You aren't the Red Guard of 1917, you're the Keystone Kops of dysgenics.

Attached: 1522796687604.jpg (638x560, 152K)

>muh russia

Attached: 756878.jpg (717x1089, 189K)

Why do you guys choose to ignore that Putin wanted trump to win and spent millions making it happen?

Very odd bunch you guys are

Attached: seth rich leak.jpg (777x429, 219K)

Sage and hide shill threads

Jesus, fuck off, we didn't do shit to your fucking elections

>>muh russia

Attached: 524637548676.jpg (804x438, 123K)

she is fat

Attached: himminameisseth-rich-but-you-probably-know-me-as-russia-his-21437425.png (500x626, 149K)

Clapper, Brennan and Comey? This is literally spook a palooza and they literally spied and planted "Russian" plants into the campaign to justify it.

>Cites Breitbart thinking anyone will take him seriously

You Trump shills are the worst

Attached: LaughingElfMan.jpg (255x352, 16K)

>in reality, Obama neglected to get the NSA to intervene in Russian election interference

No, the ENTIRE fucking story is a complete fucking fabrication, not just the fucking retarded collusion part especially the fucking retarded collusion shit, the whole fucking interference shit is pure fucking boomer bait.

The Kremlin didn't buy any fucking ads you dumb fucking boomers, the fucking company in question is a traffic selling company, like there are many in many different countries, notably fucking Bangladesh and India... They weren't fucking trying to interfere in the fucking election, they were just trying to sell fucking traffic, likes, etc.

To sell traffic, you need to get fucking followers and views in the first place. As it turns out, the best way to do that in 2016 was to run political related fucking content, it isn't fucking rocket science. That's why the ads are not just pro Trump, but also pro Hillary, pro Bernie, pro BLM, pro Jill Stein, etc. Those were the top fucking subjects to gain visibility in 2016 and that's why they were used, it wasn't to fucking interfere by "causing disarray" like the fucking retarded boomers now believe.

Furthermore, the company's fucking ties to Russia is supposedly because the company had funding from a fucking Oligarch who knows Putin... Hey retards, Oligarches with fucking billions of dollars invest in tons of different fucking companies in many different sectors, that's just what rich motherfuckers do, and of course fucking Oligarches know Putin. Bill Gates knows fucking Obongo, Elon Musk knows Trump, rich people in fucking general are close to politicians, in most cases for fucking monetary reasons.

BY DOING WHAT?

intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=882
Jesus christ you guys are dumb

>To help Trump
And Hillary.
Or are we just going to act like 70% of IRA's content wasn't Dem stuff?

then that means democrats got the british involved in finding dirt on trump and fabricating a fake dossier

> Among its findings was that Russian President Vladimir Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election” – and “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

this issue could have been raised with

1. The ICC in the Hague, Netherlands

2. The UN

the reality is that these findings are not going to be submitted to any court

these are not actually findings, they are the opinions of political hacks who want to use their careers to influence American voters

these hacks want to pretend they are making a case, but there is no court to hear it

look at the body language in the video

Brennan, Clapper, Rogers have been revealed as political hacks, and instead of making a case to the American public, they walk away shamefully

They could have focused on British election interference

The reality is that the Republicans need to charge the FBI and DNC with the crime of subversion.

The UK has attempted to subvert the USA.

This means war.

Got your back bro
Checkin em diggies too

Attached: 1521213686831.jpg (738x671, 137K)

Lol even if your fiction was reality that's not how presidential succession works you retarded fucking faggot

Attached: 98638532792793295964848530-64.jpg (2048x1088, 404K)

>says there is evidence Trump colluded with the Russian Government
where does it say that

the DNC is guilty of using Britain to influence the 2016 presidential election

Rogers, Brennan, and Clapper are all going to jail

Left can't meme

>but it's fine when USA doing it :^)