BASED ERDOGAN! Seems that I like him more every day

Attached: 1501541879161.jpg (1244x2865, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/201805151033460310-israil-anlasmalarin-iptali-tbmm-onerge-reddedildi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KARA BOGA

Attached: 1503219422333.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

turks and kurds are some of the most despiccable opportunistic self-serving peoples on the planet

but of course fuck israel

If they manage to light up Israel I don't care what they are

Attached: 1516112526752.jpg (1794x1527, 709K)

Attached: 1524207193747.png (534x1217, 436K)

Funny, Islam has a built in apartheid system in it, but bringing that up would make him a hypocrite

Oh fuck you kike.

Attached: 1516045108827.jpg (1165x1441, 944K)

Nice one Mohamed, you're the epitome of Jow Forums intellect if you think I automatically am a kike if I don't automatically support my enemy

Erdogan is one of the worst pieces of shit in history. Fuck him. All you fucking retards who can't think outside of your anti-Israel bias are setting yourself up to be fucked in the ass by the tyrannical forces of pisslam and the advocates of a global Caliphate, like asshole Erdogan. You will have no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of press, no freedom except to get your dick stinky. Fucking retards.

Attached: 1521833808211.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Attached: 1510420947347.jpg (965x5667, 1.58M)

Attached: 1512032562828.png (686x1096, 549K)

Attached: 1513589126481.png (560x1213, 465K)

you are right , though i think we should still shill for israel-turkey war

Attached: 1521498927253.png (696x1240, 416K)

>when everyone who hates Islam must be a Kike
Nice one hippocrite

Attached: 1525621822738.jpg (640x960, 370K)

>donmeh "turk" arguing with kike
>putting on the bread and circuses for the masses
>people eating it up
why do we keep falling for it Jow Forums?

>mfw Twitter diplomacy is a thing

Attached: 2CD475F9-E553-4B00-A02C-691FDB1D421E.jpg (320x277, 35K)

fuck off with your donmeh bullshit. You know what your problem is Juden? You say that EVERYONE is a kike puppet. If EVERYONE is a kike puppet then what stops them all from joining together to defeat the kikes so nobody is a puppet anymore?

I'll believe it when it happens..

Yup and that's why the Jews NEVER learned. 900 expulsions and you still haven't learned because you kikes don't have FORESIGHT.

>imaging the shitposting if twitter existed in 40s

Attached: 1468159216737.png (400x400, 170K)

wars could have probably been prevented

>"Palestine"
>"Palestinian"
>Air quotes
(((They))) literally deny the Palestinians' existence as a people. This is the exact same shit they're doing in Europe- "Germans do not exist, French do not exist", etc.- The German Green Party has LITERALLY said that the Germans cannot be betrayed because they "DO NOT EXIST" as a people.
"It's okay that you're being ethnically cleansed, goy- after all, you never existed in the first place!!"

The battle of Armageddon is said to take place in megiddo. They say it will happen when Israel is fully a Jewish state. With the U.S embassy opening up in Jerusalem and the U.S recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it's only a matter of time right?

Attached: 1510876235164.jpg (1000x987, 137K)

Attached: 1512797685104.jpg (937x1238, 237K)

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets

>hitler : niggas are sending yo men for some shitty polish port , nigga you crazy , we could be popping dem commies atm
>chamberlain : sorry nigga we jews now

that was proven to be a forgery
fuck off with your conspiratard bullshit

THE BALFOUR DECLARATION?

>UN

I love how he tries to present the UN as neutral on this position lol
Wow what a shock Islamic dictatorships hating Israel damn never seen that one before.
Erdogan is dumb and he thinks you are dumb and uninformed too or otherwise he wouldn't mention the fucking UN. Pretty Insulting

wtf I love roaches now

better than a kike

he's georgian ancestry. I don't know there were jews in georgia.

The ten commandments are severely underrated. They are true libertarian principles that should be read as your human rights rather then religious laws.

I am God, who has given you freedom from submission.
Nobody has the right to force you to worship their gods.
Nobody has the right to chose or create your idols.
Nobody has the right to preach falsely the word of God.
Nobody has the right to force you to work 7 days a week.
Nobody has the right to spite your mother and father and your heritage.
Nobody has the right to murder you.
Nobody has the right to sleep with your wife or children.
Nobody has the right to steal from you.
Nobody has the right to lie to you.
Nobody has the right to lust after your women, your nation, your wealth or your servants.

Attached: 1458935129619.jpg (801x1010, 178K)

Attached: 1490366998365.png (343x400, 71K)

also Jesus was ancap

ey ey ey, hands off mu boi Erdogan! Savior of the mediterranean race! Erdogan, prince among princes! Champion of truth! The bearer of wisdom!

Attached: 8877699856.jpg (634x634, 60K)

Ayelet Shaked is so hot.

her voice is disgusting

Look, I fucking despise natenyahu and I disagree with what's been happening in gaza lately (although it IS hamas fault, we just used too much force)
But come on, erdogan is a literal piece of shit and if you guys start worshipping him just because he hates Jews you're pathetic. The man is no innocent of massacres himself but he's not going to tell you that so he can "own natenyahu epic style XD"
The man is a dictator and if you haven't noticed he's trying to make turkey an empire again. A Muslim one obviously

you just described netanyahu

Attached: 1503269868712.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

It applies to them both. Fuck natenyahu and fuck erdogan.

Worshipping a man who openly encourages the Muslim takeover of Europe and tells Turks to outbreed the Germans, to own the Jews

Attached: erdogan.png (1726x1212, 1.07M)

OP is a roach

Attached: IMG_5390.jpg (500x667, 87K)

Attached: 1522324086233.png (420x728, 57K)

>t. roach
just because the roach brings the bantz that doesn't mean he's alright

>twitter shitposting will start WW3
our ancestors look down on is in disdain.

Attached: 1502300721746.png (500x473, 370K)

>Turkey goes to war with Israel
>drafts every Turk
>drafts EVERY Turk even those in Europe
BASED

>It IS Hamas’ fault

Yes how dare they not just sit still and die like good goys while we harass their children, cut off their water and electricity, and prevent them from traveling to their rightful land. Such a kind sympathetic Jew, no wonder my country showers you with shekels, your morality is a thing of reverence

Rat vs roach?

Attached: let-them-fight-14366293.png (500x300, 65K)

Too bad that land belongs to the jews. If he's going to reference the bible then he should tell the whole story.

>turkroaches vs jews
theres no way to lose here

Attached: turkmutt.jpg (800x565, 267K)

Erdogan, prophet, scholar, GENIUS!

Attached: 5588993322.jpg (959x653, 60K)

>Too bad that land belongs to the jews
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Churchill: We had A BLAST at Dresden SO MUCH FUN #Bomber#Harris
>Roosevelt: Elinor of all #THOTs enlists the full force of my prostate
>Stalin: We be in Yalta and Roosevelt sit on his ass all time, Very disrespectful
SAD!

Attached: images.jpg (202x250, 11K)

BASED ERDOGAN!

I'm hoping for a war between them, succeeded by Greece conquering Asia Minor when they're weak

Attached: roaches.jpg (799x622, 75K)

As much as I dislike saying this, this anti-Israeli thing goes according to the pupeteer.
We have the recipe from WWII (Judean boycott, followed by Haavara agreement, followed by 'muh Holocaust'.)
Satan buit Israel and he will finish his stained creation to mock God and 'his beloved people'.
except that real judeans are sprea around the world, very few Christ-fearing kikes actually KNOW they have judean blood. It will make Holocaust look like a joke. Islam is next with the revealing of the pupeteer who also created Islam only to destroy any other form of religion on the planet other than his.
The plan goes on. But so is our good Lord's plan going. and Satan will lose (again)

>The plan goes on. But so is our good Lord's plan going. and Satan will lose (again)
Great and fersome people alike make plans, but they forget God's plan

Killauea boiling up and many other things in parallel ? Nature's angry.

the forces of good shall overcome evil. Erdogan is one of the good guys for the moment.

it's politically incorrect subject regarding the very nature of the state of Israel, ya stupid cunt.

>Jow Forums loves muslims now
what went wrong bros?

>you either support israel or islam goy
You indeed have ZERO self awareness, for fucks sake every minute spent talking to a jew is a minute learning to hate you more. You just keep giving people reasons to despise you.
And it doesn't matter if 20 different people reply to you explaining in detail why you're wrong, because tomorrow you're gonna return like nothing at all happened and parade like you're victorious. Truly disgusting vermin.

Attached: 1522771968635.jpg (850x446, 193K)

Memri helped us understand them better.

Attached: 1497983783986.png (756x556, 646K)

Here's why

Attached: 534467886644.png (609x343, 126K)

Based watermelon seller has balls of steel, he's what this board thinks Putin is

lol, you deep shits know nothing. There is a seriously high-level kikery in this shit. Look at this;

tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/201805151033460310-israil-anlasmalarin-iptali-tbmm-onerge-reddedildi/

It's basically, AKP (Erdoğan's party) denied proposal of the main opposition party (CHP), which is terminating all agreements with Israel (Most of the trade agreements). In hard times, Israel gives a hand to Erdoshit to pull public stuns like that because main voters of AKP hates Israel with passion. Very critical general elections are at 24 June in Turkey. You fucking bet Erdoğan is just an unironically a kike puppet. Despite the coup made by the US on 15 July 2016. Because of catastrophic economic state of Turkey, Erdoshit has not much choice. You will see many things that make you say "WTF is this Sultan wannabe doing?". It will be a display of despair at finest. You just watch. Western kikes probably will want to get rid of Erdoğan before destroying Iran because of shitty credibility of Erdoğan.

It's sad to see that propaganda directed at 80-IQ durkas is working so well in Jow Forums.

>Erdogan tell Muslims to breed with white woman in Europe
>Erdogan says something about killing the jews
>Jow Forums says OMFG I love Erdogan

Do people think on this site?

Is any one really shocked that Erdogan, essentially an Islamist dictator at this point, doesn't like the jews? Real breaking news here, Muslims and jews don't get along.

>Bibi's son publicly shares a picture saying :"Fuck Turkey"

Jesus, i thought Jews were supposed to be cunning and smart?

see

Their hatred is manned by their emotions instead of their rational. faggots

whatever floats your boat. BASED ERDO - BALLS OF STEEL!

Attached: 554433667.png (800x600, 615K)

Attached: 65436.jpg (907x1521, 462K)

kek'd

>wants to islamize europe
>Aggresive policy in the middle east
>infiltrates european politics with his cronies.
>false flag attacks to justify horrible treatment of people
I'm not shocked a amerimutt loves somebody with these (((tactics)))

now nobody can call me racist!

Is that a fucking M60, Is turkey really that poor?

Erdogan based slayer of globalist propaganda!

lol this is perfect

>Haha! Based Mudslimes!
Literally t_D tier.

Yours already are, kraut.

Good guy Erdogan. Get's the kikes blood boiling every single time!

How's the election looking for him? Think he will get what he wants out of it?

this

Remove!

dumb mutt i hate kikes but id rather die than support in mudshit in my life

fucking this

>slayer of globalist propaganda
>In NATO
>Wants to join EU

Hurrr I'm so "right wing" that I loop around and become a full on leftist free spirited Palestine loving dildo faggot mcretard who hates le evil Israel and supports the poor oppressed muslims. I mean I hate Jews so much that I now LITERALLY support Muslim hordes joining together to overrun the only country worth saving in the entire Middle East.

Disgusting. Perfect example of everything wrong with storm weenies. You are worse than every democrat we have in our country, combined.

I never thought I'd see the day that "right wingers" are vehemently supporting the free oppressed Muslim people who graciously attack us on a weekly basis.

You literally deserve to be shot

Kara Boża

Don't apologize for mowing down muslims. Don't EVER apologize to these storm weeny, Muslim loving faggots. You didn't use enough force - use more next time, and don't even consider apologizing to a bunch of failures online