Why do Chinese people lack compassion for the lives of others?

They give zero consideration for Chinese peasants who comprise the vast majority of their population and treat them like sub-humans

They have zero compassion for the lives of cute animals (upper class Chinese know that they are supposed to show compassion and therefore do, but it is merely virtue signalling)

They approach everything with a me-first attitude being it cutting a line or using toxic materials in food to maximize their profits

Lying is accepted as a part of doing business and getting caught in a lie is nothing but a minor inconvenience. It is expected when doing business that you lie

So my question is, is this a dominant trait of a society or a recessive one? Will these cultural values break into western society?

Attached: 07753C61-EDA2-4D62-99C2-FB1EE3FABC68.jpg (960x1280, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
youtube.com/watch?v=eRlTAbVrXqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

Everyone who wasn't a cut-throat psychopath narcissist starved to death in the Great Leap Forward.

which is the great irony of communism, btw

Lack of true GOD Jesus Christ :-(

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: crying.gif (480x270, 721K)

That's the 3rd world survival mentality. It'll change for the better, they're not that different to the Japanese and Koreans.

Is he stuffing a nerd into a trash can?

They were literally rice farmers living in dirt 1 generation ago, you know how hard it is to get yokels to conform to modern society, well I guess you fuckin would being a poo.

>Why do Chinese people lack compassion for the lives of others?

Because Asian people don’t have souls, that’s why.

I’m surprised you need to ask OP, because Poos are no different from Chinks. You’re just as bad as one another.

Ask anybody in Britain and they will tell you that Poos and Pakis are tight fisted, self centred, arrogant and full of shit.

If anything you guys have a worse rep for it over here because you’re so much more obvious about it than Chinks and East Asians in general.

He’s lifting him up so he can piss in it

The best part is there’s directions to the toilet right above him

He is helping his youngish son pee in a garbage can under a sign pointing to the bathroom

It amazes me how so many are oblivious to the subhuman nature of chinks, "Asians such peaceful law abiding people" they should be forced to watch a China hate thread and see the webms

They were like this before, but that certainly didn't help. Look up a book called "Ways that are Dark", which was written in the 1930's. You can find a free pdf online. Very good insight to Chinese behavior.

anglo logic: drug dealing and turning the country into a basket case is soulful but china that just wanted to be left alone isn't.

Attached: 8379E702-328A-432E-92E9-C9EF3C9DEC90.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

t. killed 20 million soviets in the name of racial supremacy

This is the true China.

>Ways that are Dark
Thank you for altering me to this

Attached: 411DE765-3C99-4067-81F5-AF7718E5F84C.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

Oh shut up and look at India for a second

How separated is your upper and lower class again?

More like revenge for what the Bolsheviks had done to Germans

>dominant trait
>recessive
You need to go back to black Twitter.

your butt is not a valid source

they are as different from Koreans and Japanese as North African Arabs and French. this is like expecting Mexican Mestizos to assimilate “just like all those other [European] immigrants”

I think that your two peoples have more in common then you'd like to admit

Attached: poo2roo.jpg (450x600, 49K)

well, you're right in that chinese, koreans, and japanese aren't all that alike. one civilized the other two

because your all scum. the way each of you act is different but the end result is that over the last 10 years you have proven your not going to be allowed to survive the next 20 years

as a result its best not to get to attached and just act like your already dead

Attached: C2C0D003-381C-4A57-AD65-B7F6CA3FFA1E.jpg (672x599, 64K)

OP here.

I’m not Indian, just visiting this shithole and browsing Jow Forums at the moment in between power outages

It’s poor af and everything is done to the absolute lowest standard of quality and then some, but in their defense I haven’t seen any shit on the street yet

The kikes controlling Russia's government did that. Throwing men into a war zone without a weapon? Come on. It was a genocide from within.

>It'll change for the better
It just keeps getting worse. Every day Chinese people remorselessly kill each other just to save a few bucks.

Attached: 1496722350114.jpg (2000x1500, 1.28M)

this right here is what keeps me from visiting China.

t. superpower by 2020

It's nothing a baby pill or two won't fix.

Attached: Chinese medicine.jpg (503x574, 134K)

China has been though some horrible things. Read about what the japs etc. did to them. Truly horrifying. And in an environment like that certain traits are selected for... like having little to no compassion. Of course there're still Chinese people that are decent people with compassion it's just less common on average compared to say Europeans.

>why do they treat each other like shit

Complete disregard for life as a result of believing in reincarnation. Doesn't matter if you die because you're going to come back anyway.

Similar traits are found among Japanese and Hindus. Interestingly enough, the Sikhs have great compassion for their fellow man yet do believe in reincarnation.

That gutter oil
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Attached: 1516257306809.gif (200x200, 512K)

Here's some notable passages

Attached: ways that are dark china.png (800x5132, 810K)

Because life is so cheap over there. You can claim in an ivory tower while wearing your chinese sweatshop clothes and using chinese slave labor devices that you champion human rights, but it's just cognitive dissonance that distances you from them.

That and Mao's communism fucked them over good and hard culturally and in terms of humanity, with the tradeoff of bringing industrialization. Just look at Macau and Hong Kong, great previously colonized territories by Portugal and England respectively. It's not inherent to the race, but even they know the mainlanders will take at least a generation or two to catch up to humanity. Mao's China was literally taking every educated person, and moral authority and forcibly removing them. It was like a liberal utopia where anything tried and true was bourgeoisie to bring in the new way of doing things. You can't blame them for being victim to the marxist bullshit, but they are not yet ready for normal society.

I hate to break it to you but doing business with the chinese is exactly the same as doing business with Indians. It's exactly the same. Other points being what they are, you need to understand that in my eyes, when I'm negotiating with a chinese person, its indistinguishable from an Indian. You both lie, make excuses, pretend to be super friendly, and cheat. You both think you're so smart, like we can't detect the contempt you have for the fat stupid American. I chew chinese people up and spit them out. I do the same to Indians. You know why? My entire career I watched these people take every advantage they could without any regard for the destruction they caused good people's lives. Don't come here bitching about gooks Ahmed, when you use your own people like slaves, have a filfthy disgusting country, and pay your house maid to do your PhD thesis for you. Laughable. Everything about you is fucking satire.

>go to gym
>head over to incline bench
>group of Chinese standing there with their shit all over the place but no one on the bench
>"whatever, I don't have time for this shit"
>grab some dumbbells and start doing inclines with them
>the same chinks come over and stand right next to the bench so I can't do the exercise
>get them to move
>finish my set
>they get in my way in again
>"jesus christ"
>finish my workout and go to the locker room
>they're standing by fucking locker now
>get them to move
>get in my car and leave the parking lot
>they are walking down the road
>one of them walks in front of my goddamn car and I have to slam on the breaks

There really is something wrong these people. I should have fucking hit him

Attached: kduldlyul.png (800x5132, 754K)

Most Japanese and Koreans are 75% han chinese DNA with the other 25% being their native population like Ainu and Jomon. East asians are very similar just like Scottish and English folks.

Attached: chinese street birth censored.png (1410x882, 827K)

Attached: 1526246579462.webm (856x480, 2.22M)

Well, their plans have slightly changed.

Attached: IMG_20180517_004004.png (720x1160, 514K)

Attached: 1526263882732.webm (204x360, 1M)

Attached: 1526258099018.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

why would anyone do that

they're called insectoids for a reason, user

Attached: 192349234032422309248094.jpg (1200x900, 177K)

How would you feel if you live in a country were everybody rooks as same as yourself? You will hate everybody because you are not special. Same happen with blacks.

What happens in that video?

Attached: 32454212121.jpg (899x1200, 207K)

cultural revolution and gommunism

Attached: 1473934376-1cd87c030b22f2481e816fa65a4bdd93[1].webm (480x360, 1.5M)

Fucking shit these webms make me never want to leave europe ever, not even on vacation. We really got to save our continent boys, I don't want to be overrun by the third world, let alone mate with them like the asian gf faggots on this website

Attached: 1518224871735.jpg (1981x1039, 729K)

The Chinese are like functional Muslims. They share most of the same abhorant qualities with how they treat people and animals but lack the religious aspects which ends up taking their savagery to almost industrial level

Don't they really mean 4000?

Attached: wakanda.png (1600x1067, 2.72M)

Are you the steel alloy guy?

>Chinese people
>People
That's where you're wrong, bucko.

First Post Chink Post

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

are you retarded? google dolchstoßlegende

Mainland chinks aren't people. They are soulless husks.

Now this is a good post. It's been so long, almost every topic is spam or b8

Attached: uma chink.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

Does anyone have the webm of this?

food is food

Attached: Kung POO 17.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Not throwing them into an LN2 pot?

I don't know the context of the picture, but you know what's going on in that country, you disingenuous and nasty little fucker.
There's probably not a nicer, more hospitable culture on the planet. How many other places can you go where your car could break down and some poor bumfucks in the country will offer a bed? But that's the thing, they love their families and will not do anything that might bring trouble on them.
China has been wracked for decades by what is essentially a foreign regime. The reds (and the overclass they inevitably created) had no love for China or the Chinese people, and their legacy lives on to this day as one of awful poverty and no recourse for the average, Chinese person.
In China, no good deed goes unpunished. Foreigners have very little to worry about, but if you try to stop a beating as a native, the cops will likely arrest you instead, and if you try to help someone who's lying prone on the street, they can grab you and say "You, you did this to me!", and you will be stuck with any hospital bills they rack up without any sort of civil suit or investigation. They "want" to help, but it could ruin them and their families.

Chinese people (when shopping etc) seem to have no consideration for other people. One time some Chinese lady hit me with a shopping cart and kept on pushing while looking through the aisle.

The Romans did the same. It's before the feathers develop, and a delicacy. (like balut eggs it's still gross to me though, probably wouldn't try)

Now this one's just being disingenuous. Kind of like LA Beast eating lightbulbs or college kids swallowing hundreds of goldfish at a time in the 70s.

The majority of them are fat and ugly so they really need to lay off the food

I don't visit anywhere and when I go into canada I bring my own food.

>Or Koreans
STFU

Attached: heeeeeyyy.jpg (1400x6420, 2.78M)

I remember reading a book about a guy that was on a trip in china and was unfairly arrested when the whole town turned against him because of some false allegation. In prison he developed a disease that would later kill him or something. When he got out he wanted revenge so he would eat at this one restaurant near where he was arrested and where he knew the owners didn't wash their plates properly. This allowed for his disease to spread to the whole town and millions of people died because of him. This is Chinese mentality

Holyshit.

Attached: unnamed (7).gif (500x281, 616K)

They still haven't fully recovered from communism, they're still traumatised as a collective.

That sounds interesting. Can you tell the name of that book please?

subhuman chinese peasant has breakfast

And the dude just lets baby hit the ground head first

The circle of head injuries continues

Goymunism

gutter oil and plastic rice. my favorite!

youtube.com/watch?v=eRlTAbVrXqI

Attached: ETL4jtr.gif (370x208, 1.99M)

which makes them the perfect capitalists

communism made them the best capitalists in the world, no bleeding heart liberalism or christianity to get in the way.

BIRTH!
IN!
STREET!

bullshit ive known even mudshits and been in 3rd world countries where people would help another human in need, these chinks are different

dafuq