mobile.twitter.com/skittlesupport1?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/Jacob_Williams0/status/996657545115852800
youtube.com/watch?v=60JboffOhaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's completely right. Bump.

His opinion on gun control.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=90vBciBThgY

Thanks.

It's blatantly obvious that the Muslims that Jow Forums complains about are the secular, degenerate types and not the religious ones. The religious ones only lash out against the West because Western governments bomb them and kill them, but if not for this there would be no reason for conflict.

Another bump so that the rest of Jow Forums can see this.

look at this dead-eyed clown and his fucking beard, imagine thinking this is cool or even acceptable

It's certainly more cool than being another run of the mill cuck. Why not listen to his video and see what he has to say?

>It's blatantly obvious that the Muslims that Jow Forums complains about are the secular, degenerate types and not the religious ones.
This. I have absolutely no problem with well-behaved and respectful Muslims

All Muslim will be atheists in a hundred years

Attached: tenor.gif (292x278, 1.24M)

They need to stay in the middle east and should be banned from the Western world.

I already know what muzrats think, it's not going to get any less stupid and barbaric coming out of a white man's mouth

The afghan asylum seekers who rape and kill white people are friends and family memebers of US collabrators in afghanistan. (((They))) promise them money and white women if they help ZOG fight against Taliban. The actions of asylum seekers shows what kind of people are against taliban. Just because someone is from Muslim country doesn't he/she is religious Muslim. There are plenty of communists and degenerates(cultural Muslims).

Islam might actually be preferable to the excesses of western liberalism, I don't think they're wrong. The problem is that it's still in a degrading state, it is itself falling to its own anti-traditional elements and in parts it's even being injected with the vices of the western world. At best you'd be delaying the same end and you'd be paying a price to do so by embracing something foreign to your kind.

>complains about degeneracy
>Worships a pedophile warlord

>White Muslims

His opinion On Islamphobia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=41imA8qR17A

Believes it is tactic by leftist degenerates to get muslims on their side.

The religious ones only lash out against the West because Western governments bomb them and kill them,
You fucking idiot.

Attached: JAKARTAjpg-2468136_p9.jpg (793x504, 93K)

Muslims are the original degenerates.
Muhammad (piss be upon him) was mass murdering pedophile who lied, cheated, broke truces, got poets killed, beheaded 900 jews including boys and took the women as sex slaves after they surrendered etc etc

fuck them

Is he diaspora like Angry Foreigner or a british convert ?

In what sense? Everything he said in the video was exactly right. Most people who hate on Islam on the right are retarded boomer cucks crying about roasties and faggots.

How does that disprove my point? They become hostile if you are killing them in huge numbers.

nvm find it

youtube.com/watch?v=QmT9PEenUwY

Because Western nations sponsor, arm and bomb their traditional elements to support their anti-traditional elements. Just like the good goys bombed Nazi Germany and annihilated what remained of the West's traditional elements in favor of Soviet Communism taking over half the white world, and degenerate liberalism taking over the other half.

*sponsor and arm anti-traditional elements while bombing their traditional elements

So much this. Muslims would rather be slaughtering people who are the wrong kind of Muslims. That’s a huge part of their culture. Attacking the West is relatively new.

>Because Western nations sponsor, arm and bomb their traditional elements
No, it goes much deeper than that. Further back too; back to the very onset of the muslim brotherhood and such.

Bismillah

I would like to invite Jow Forums to islam and submission to one true God. Islam recognizes differentntribes, your ethnic identity is compatible with islam.

Follow these white Muslims and learn more about islam and how to apply it.

mobile.twitter.com/jacob_williams0?lang=en

mobile.twitter.com/islamicreich?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/skittlesupport1?lang=en

>How does that disprove my point? They become hostile if you are killing them in huge numbers.

It disproves your point because it shows they are hostile and will kill you in huge numbers if you are in their vicinity and don't belong to their cult. Even if you're a peaceful buddhist who generously allowed them to immigrate to your country.

Attached: 1-98.jpg (800x533, 121K)

trying to use peoples sentiments towards traditionalism to recruit people into a shit 3rd world religion. no fucking thanks.

It's tried and tested, to be fair.

Attached: aaa5a6fbb738014595a1f95daba630ff.jpg (250x311, 17K)

Islam is only true traditionalism that is unchanged.

mobile.twitter.com/Jacob_Williams0/status/996657545115852800

>convert to a religion that dislikes dogs

Attached: 1331871309001.gif (400x229, 1020K)

Pigs are cool.

i don't need to pray to some raghead five times a day to behave in a proper manner. we don't need abrahamic religions at all.

>we don't need abrahamic religions at all
I'm inclined to agree.

The clashing between Muslims and the non-Muslim right is very much cultural. Muslims are disturbed when they see people walking dogs, drinking beer, enjoying music, creating art. non-Muslim right is disturbed by Muslim dress (burqas and such), Muslim calls to prayer that wake them up in the morning and disrupt general life, and the general "Islamification" of communities that fill up with Muslims that refuse to integrate into their host society.

It is in my opinion that the Muslims are the problem here, they move to our communities, our societies, and then refuse to adapt to our standards. I am not demanding they give up their religion, but the calls to prayer that wake everybody up, burqas which are socially absurd and disruptive, and the constant Muslim crusade against anything that doesn't agree with their religion (dogs, drink, art, music) is totally unacceptable to me considering this is our society and not theirs.

If you are Muslim and want to ally yourself with the Western right:
>stop wearing ridiculous shit and expecting not to be mocked or alienated for it
>stop policing non-Muslims for behaviour that has been culturally important to us for millennia like drinking and enjoying music
>stop waking people up with calls to prayer and blocking sidewalks, walkways etc... with your asses in the middle of the day
>stop trying to take over and Islamify communities, thereby forcing the native people out with the aforementioned bizarre Muslim cultural bullshit that makes life difficult for non-Muslims

Like you Muslims are trying to disrupt our society as much as leftists are when you do this, you understand that, right? Like we can agree upon a lot but if you can't stand it when I walk my dog I'm not your friend and you aren't mine.

Attached: 1496407009277.png (195x189, 94K)

Islam says you should wash your hands after handling dogs and should keep them outside your home, not that you cant own them or should hate them

Keeping dogs as working animals or guard dogs instead of mutated toy pets is not such a bad thing
>i don't need to pray to some raghead five times a day to behave in a proper manner. we don't need abrahamic religions at all.
Only Sunni sects pray 5 times a day, and while you may be able to control yourself without religion it is obvious that western society cant

You can have dogs for guarding and herding animals. Just keep them on farm or somewhere else and dont let their saliva touch you. If it does then clean

>The clashing between Muslims and the non-Muslim right is very much cultural...

Those are all very material.

I should add that it is markedly Jewish behaviour to refuse to integrate into your host society. If you want to act like Jews in their enclaves, expect to be treated like them.

Material manifestations of cultural norms that have been present in our societies for a very long time and that most people are reluctant to surrender just because they hurt Muslim fee fees.

also he is counter signalling hitler. just another cuck who spreads his arse cheeks for the the foreign hordes by adopting their braindead religion.

It's merely 1600 years old.

Muslims who immigrate to west are either secular cultural muslims or ZOG collabrators. Muslim is forbidden from living in non muslim society.

>talks about milo being a pedophile
>muhammed had a 9 year old wife

Yea no, fuck Islam.

He will learn in time that Hitler was right. Why dont you leave a comment on his video and let him know

Once girl has her period then she has right to marry.

There is something to white (caucasian) muslims, even though their religion is basically insane ideology, they tend to distinguish by a lot from muslims of other races, and even when fed crazy wahhabism they don't even come close to being as savage as their arab counterparts, just goes to prove how genetics play a huge role in determining cultural cultivated standards, and societal values.

don't have a youtube account

Wrong board faggot
/close/

I agree, you can see it in other religions as well, black "Christians" versus white Christians, the former are thugs and the latter generally aren't, the difference is especially pronounced in Africa where black "Christians" practice necklacing and rape frequently. Religion is no fix for bad genetic material, a white practicing virtually any religion will generally be better behaved than their black counterpart due to simple genetics.

Says the leaf with his like 0.4% of pop being muslims.

Fuck off with gay shit

Kill yourself you filthy Muslim

>White Muslims
(dis)honorary shitskins

No what you are showing here is that Europeans lack a based ethnofaith, the fact that Islam is preferable to liberal weimarism does not prove that Islam is a "cure" merely that Europeans lack an antidote.

The faith of the white man is yet to rise.

Maybe varg is right about reverting to paganism

>Keeping dogs as working animals or guard dogs instead of mutated toy pets is not such a bad thing
but most people don't do that as they are lazy fucks
>keep dogs outside
>wonder why the dogs is unfriendly
nogs do this when they keep them on chains in their backyard and make unsocialized maulers.

>le based Muslim

I definitely agree that "Islamophobia" is a creation of the secular left, just like "racism" is a creation of Trotsky, the problem is that Muslims, just like non-whites and racism, embrace it regardless of its clearly subversive origin and intent simply because it serves them in the short-term. In the long term, concepts like "racism" and "Islamophobia" are used not to empower minorities but to destabilize our societies and sow division.

This is not a matter of compromises or adaptations. The power of a new Middle Ages is needed. A change, interior as well as exterior, of barbaric purity is required. Philosophy, “culture”, everyday politics: no more of all that. It is not a matter of shifting to the other side of this bed of agony. It is a matter of finally waking up, and standing on one’s feet.

It's going to take something much more aggressive than just that, it needs to be a literal white version of Judaism or something. Until Europeans gain an ethno state I can't see this ending well, this can't be done through political means. Europeans lack a sacred mission, their efforts are all so profane and cannot possibly effectively counter a organised ethnorelgious tribe. This is manifest in the fact that explicitly pro European (ethnic) advocation is literally illegal.

We need to play the game and win.

The problem is that genuine paganism is totally lost. Ironically the best source of information on paganism is Christianity which integrated a few pagan practices and documented and preserved pagan histories in written texts protected in monasteries.

absolutely this. abrahamic religions belong back in the desert. folk and race is more important. and traditional values are the best way to preserve our moral and physical being.

>nogs do this when they keep them on chains in their backyard and make unsocialized maulers.
It doesn't say don't socialize your dog or don't pay attention to it
However the issue with niggers and aggressive dogs is mainly a breed issue IMO, niggers get aggressive dogs like pittbulls or rottweilers and not only do they not socialize them but they are commonly abusive to them whenever they do spend time around them and generally don't know how to raise dogs or read their body signals/actions in general.

im White shariaist

Attached: white sharia.jpg (222x227, 8K)

Not true, the Muslims I have awful experience of are the Pakistani community of my home town and the areas around here and they range from college age kids who dress like Drake to old men in religious dress. Terrorism doesn't anger me because I can understand the anger of people in constant war, but as for grooming gangs and the other shit I've experienced, there is no excuse. Even if 50% of you are alright, the other 50% have caused more harm than any culture should tolerate and so I want Islam gone from the West. White people who get into that religion are weak, I can't respect them. They could rebuild the church and force Leftism-globalism out, instead they surrender to a people who use our overly liberal laws to plant their culture here.

White Muslims are cucks who rejected their own European culture so they can take part in a religion/political system/culture that hates life, kills human individualism and creativity, and intends to push this on the rest of us willing or not. Don't let these fucking faggots with their 'muh traditionalism' and 'muh degeneracy' reel you into a stupid fucking camel jockey religion based around sticking your nose in the dirt and adhering to the teachings of a retarded camel jockey whose followers immediately began slaughtering one another as soon as he kicked the bucket. We've never needed their bullshit to point out degeneracy or hold a culture together, and their pathetic attempts to present themselves as the "only way to defeat degeneracy" shouldn't fool anyone who takes the time to look at the history of Islam and how "successful" it was with that. The only thing we should do with the kebab is remove it. We've always known this.

Attached: remove.jpg (365x500, 164K)

>The problem is that genuine paganism is totally lost.
Depends what you mean by "genuine" really, and what you consider to be the essence of it. We know quite a lot though from various sources and reconstructive means. Though its by no means as rigid as the Abrahamic religions with their core texts.

Check incest and rape rate in checnya.
Retarded degeneracy, absoulutely disgusting.
Should all be shot, this rancid faggot will be shot in the neck when the time comes.
Disgusting

Agreed. Leave middle Eastern culture in the middle east. Nobody else in the worlds wants your shitty stone age lifestyle

Attached: rancid faggots.png (629x90, 24K)

Islam has destroyed the proud arab race:
They used to be conquerors that were alright at science, now they have degenerated into mindless savages through generations of incest.
Truly disgusting.

the only thing islam has going for it is unapologetic fanaticism to an ideology. people see that as a strength and are drawn to it. we don't need to adopt their shit culture/beliefs though. we just need to channel that same sort of fanatical belief into preserving our people and to make ourselves strong.

Well said the sad thing is this isn´t new being anti-science has always been a constatnt in muslim countries. At the begining when most people still hadn´t converted it´s when the greek philosofi and art prospered, when the muslims started becoming a majority it´s when they could finally silence the sciences and art movements.
youtube.com/watch?v=60JboffOhaw a good explanation on how it happened