NYC Lawyer berates Spanish speaking deli workers

Is this guy /our/ kike?

twitter.com/cbouzy/status/996786367341441024

Attached: (((schlossberg))).png (293x440, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Aaron M. Schlossberg&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS728US730&oq=Aaron M. Schlossberg&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x89c259011e124dc7:0x2f52084382dc30d4,1,,,
youtube.com/watch?v=9fMIQeOxbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=oRi39Ia3njQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

google.com/search?q=Aaron M. Schlossberg&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS728US730&oq=Aaron M. Schlossberg&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x89c259011e124dc7:0x2f52084382dc30d4,1,,,

Where’s the fucking video OP

youtube.com/watch?v=9fMIQeOxbc8

Based jew

kys slidepost newshill

I get irritated when a business decides to employ a broken English speaker in any position that takes orders. Without fail my order is fucked up or I get overcharged.

He's right though.

Schlossberg speaks the truth

Why are white people so racist?

NYCanon here, something needs to be done about all of these spics. They are spreading like a fucking cancer and DeBlasio is a sanctuary city faggot that openly aids these savages

Yeah......I agree with him though, beaners are really the fucking worst, they all just breed like rabbits and then take over whole areas and do nothing but speak in bean language all the time, then on top of it they all mock everyone else like they think they own this country so if you just tell them to speak English they go into full on chiloopa mode and start burritoing out. Plus they love waving their beaners flags too and burning American flags

The funny things is this kike is probably a democrat. As soon as some "minority" does something that irks them, the true racist comes out. Remember the grad student that called the police on a black student that was sleeping in the common room? That person was a gigantic feminist and refugee enabler.

Yeah but on one hand it's a faggot kike, on the other it's annoying bean bags, I really don't want either of them in here

BASED

Thoughts???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think it's too much to ask that people speak english at work.

This guy is twice the man that little Ben Shapiro is, anyone can hide behind a microphone, but this dude is going right into NYC deli shops and telling them to their face that he is calling ICE, wow.

Any other thoughts?????????????????????

>maybe you shouldn't eat that sandwich today

Attached: 1509226424886.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Because most of those liberals are limousine libs that live now where near blacks or other minorities. They have their little media created perception of them until they come across one that does something they dont like and go full Klansman on them

>something needs to be done about all of these spics
A wall at yonkers to keep you in the mess you made and stop you from flooding upstate.

Completely right. As someone who has to take spanish calls at my job I’m sick of these spics who live here and can’t speak english. I have to sit there and spell out fucking street names and medicine names for them because they don’t know english for shit. Fuck them, send them back or kill em, I couldn’t care less.

Attached: F2908D6C-8699-4E96-8D06-DA2884793DCC.jpg (562x600, 80K)

He went from democrat to republican in 30 seconds

>Is this guy /our/ kike?
Well, he did handle those beaners according to Jow Forums's high standards, you have to give him that.

at this point, these (((white))) people should just go back to sjw-ing. stop getting juiced up on the trump vapors

>Honey, I’m calling ICE!

Attached: kek.jpg (229x221, 11K)

LeL

And how much money does israel get from our taxes? Oh but its ok for them. Anything to support our greatest ally. Hypocrisy

You know most spics want higher than minimum wage and can't even speak proper English?

Why do shits need to invade our communities... go the fuck away and people will stop hating you so much. No one hates Mongolians because they stay the fuck in their home instead trying to takeover ours. No one hates people who they never have to see day to day. People hate those that they meet in person shitting up their home.

punished ben shapiro, a man denied his language

Fuck you nigger, I didn’t do shit. I vote for anyone who would do anything to fix this city. The people ruining this place are all the white hipsters moving in. They vote much more than spics and nigs and ruin everything.

Attached: AB3F9E81-33AE-4FC6-8AA8-72B112044C17.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

everyone is fed up with these sub humans

I'm currently in the process of seeking employment and have my resume posted on several job sites.

All the calls I get are from middle-eastern non-english speakers and it's so fucking annoying having to deal with them. I almost rather not be employed than have to answer another phone call from Santosh.

I still hate Jews, but damn, kike was dead on, I hope he does call ICE in those beaners. Maybe that's how we hit them, show them how it's costing them money, it will make their heads explode between saving money and helping push beans into our country.

Probably twice his height too.

Attached: 7E634C52-015F-40A4-A31A-8AC37B18E167.jpg (556x417, 54K)

>a-a-a-america has no official language!
>ALL politicians speak english
>ALL businesses speak english
>People that wrote the fucking RULES for our nation spoke english

So uh....why isn't it the official language?

Agreed, but due to the numbers, spics are a huge problem, if Jews want to help us kick them out, I'm very, very cool with it, but then they're next.

Time to do some raiding.

www.facebook com/The-Law-Office-of-Aaron-M-Schlossberg-Esq-PLLC-291783271025797/

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (900x506, 275K)

Don't you know how protected they are in NYC? You can go to Roosevelt st in corona queens and it's like an open bazaar , no body licensed or trained in healthy safety selling shit out of a push cart. And police don't even stop them. Imagine a non Hispanic doing that in a non Hispanic neighborhood. You'd face jail time.

>Maybe you should take a break from the sandwiches today"
pffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt lol

Attached: ksdjhgfksgfgsufsdf.jpg (590x421, 20K)

The idiots filming it can't even come up with a proper argument other than that he's a piece of shit

our guy

Trying to dox a lawyer jew.
> yeah right have a good luck in court hearing because jew always win

>calling ICE

Here!

Attached: 7e8d6e8d77291c9d67e6ebe599a81da9.jpg (400x470, 42K)

The Hispanic birth rate in the US has dropped a lot recently.

Attached: 6ACB1173-982D-44EC-B1DE-30791CBBDE8D.jpg (726x728, 70K)

Beaner chicks are fat.

If they are not fat now, knock them up and they be fat for life.

Also, fuck off schlomo. Shouldn’t you be guarding your fence.

Sad overlooking of things, but keep in mind Presidents getting only 2 terms wasn't a thing either until FDR fucked it up so we had to make it a rule, so, I don't know why we can't make this a rule either although it wouldn't be an easy thing to enforce

Based Harvey Specter

Checked
For some reason that means by 2020 when those born after 2005 become 15 that line will spike up again.

Maybe get off the internet and off your fat ass and go get a job

Worse than a beaner.

Have a bump

Attached: 1524501226628.png (513x387, 177K)

It's called making lemonade and selling it on white streets. It was cool like 50 years ago but for some reason white people quite making their white daughters sell lemonade. It's a shame it was probably ok lemonade

>retards who think just because jew lawyer can speak Spanish = can understand all forms of spoken "Spanish"
Reading twitter replies is like reading Youtube comments tbhfams

Let's weaponize this kike and make him /ourkike/

Attached: 10407881_291783391025785_3499586671892866082_n (1).png (233x233, 52K)

No I mean this place ... has people selling food out of like used barrels.

Absolutely disgusting a Jewish man would behave this way to an immigrant in NYC. When Jews first started to arrive they didn't speak English but the WASPS helped them any way they could to assimilate into this country.

No kike is ever our kike. Not even Jesus.

How do you fall this far, America?
How does the illegal alien have the gall to laugh a taxpayer in the face?

That’s plausible. I still think the overall trend will be down though.

RECONQUISTA YA!!!

Do you know that illegal aliens in nyc - they have legal protection to get min wage laws for citizens of this state ?

Dude, I live in LA (I'm trying my fucking best to move back to my red state, shouldn't have followed the money) and yes, I know how fucking bad it is, it's the same shit out here, probably worse, you'll see spics walking in neighborhoods selling shit rat food. Spics ruined this state, I hate them. I hate Asians as well, but at least they get it and vote in line with the whites. The point is, we have to keep pushing to get them the fuck out.

Only a guessing look at black and Asians from 2000 having same spike 20 years down the line.

>Destroyed his career in 55 seconds
Wow so smart and strong

Because they're all protected, ironically enough, by jewish lawyers

He is 100% right. If you can't communicate with your customers you shouldn't be employed.

And I guarantee he's right about them being illegal.

What is the problem?

On second thought the teen pregnancy rate is way down among Hispanics.

Attached: BC48087A-A64C-441D-BA89-9C43969654CE.jpg (550x372, 56K)

This guy is an embarrassment to White people

They won't ever leave. They're protected by a foreign government (ours) for whatever reason.
I hate seeing this Hispanic family selling deep fried fat foods out of a shopping cart and using a propane tank to boil oil. Then dumping all that oil out on the street. That corner is not filthy, dark and oily, and tons of pests come out in summer at night to pick on the scraps they dump.
It's disgusting.

Hmmmm let's see here.
1. No reference to /our/ brackets
2. Criticizes Jesus
3. Anti-Christian sentiments.

Either you, sir, are one of the (((tribe))) or are a traitorous Shabbos Goy.

Attached: jidfdetected.png (255x190, 19K)

That's the only argument they have.

That is interesting maybe they started to learn how to get free birth control

Because they're trying to make it more like home, beaners love living in garbage for some reason

The spike will probably happen, but not when they turn 15, given the lower teen pregnancy rates among Hispanics.

This is what capitalism looks like.
AND IT"S BEAUTIFUL!

Attached: khan.jpg (786x591, 87K)

WTF!? I love NYC kikes now.

So maybe 2025 we'll see a big new generation of American citizen Hispanics.

What a stud. He’s right you know and he knows he’s right. He stayed calm, composed and didn’t even swear or hit anyone.

Attached: 9E141C7E-539D-489E-84D1-ED2E9B16D8B2.jpg (332x337, 32K)

What does he think about Russian good goyim immigrants?

They could say Kikel

New York Jews think they own the city. Bunch of jerks

Looks like he's 5'3.

It's awful because it's uphill and the oil comes down hill and slicks the whole street. And clogs the storm drain that empties out into our fucking river near verazzano. I've seen police eat from there.

I knew Frame Game was really a NY Jewish attorney.

well..... they actually do own a majority of the City as a single ethnic group ....

They own America and you, dumbass.

Why do you fuckers care if someone speaks spanish? America has no official language and you have no right to hear english, snowflake.
Stop being lazy white trash and learn Spanish

Watch it Ivan

youtube.com/watch?v=oRi39Ia3njQ

Attached: 033_jackie-kennedy_theredlist.jpg (1303x1249, 532K)

This he will take down little kike shapiro

If I ever need a lawyer in NYC I will call mr schlossberg. He likes speaking english doesn't afraid of anything.

This mutt are kike bitch

no faggot, learn English

>I hate Asians as well, but at least they get it and vote in line with the whites.
No.
Maybe the first generation Asians - who risked everything to escape their Asian shithole - vote similarly to whites, but their children turn into insufferable SJWs and statists. They are just kikes of a different flavor.

every one here speaks english. why dont they stop being lazy and just learn english.

STOP.
CALLING.
SPICS.
SPANISH.

Why do northerners do this shit? Fucking morons.

The Asians among my group. Are the most leftist type people I know. Especially the women. The men are Half and half depends on where they grew up and job they do. But most are serious democrats.