Women Officers

>join the United States Marine Corps
>get deployed to Afghanistan
>meet your new Lieutenant
>pic related

yfw

Attached: First lieutenant Justine Elena.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryoneclick.com/heres-how-a-marine-vet-found-herself-working-with-the-biggest-names-in-comedy/
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be in combat
>wuman fighting by your side
>get hit by enemy
>cant walk
>only wuman there to help you
>cant carry you because you weigh to much
>leaves you to die

kms for fighting for Israel

Implying woman would be in combat.

Implying the opposite of that dumbass

my commo was the best damn officer on the boat, i wouldn't have wanted to have her at my back in a firefight because she was a tiny thing but she was a hard worker and gave us all fair evals. But the problem was we were on a frigate, only male enlisted and the vast majority (including the captain) of officers were females. It was high school all over except with guns, pqs's and no land to escape the drama to.

end it all.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-10.54.36-AM-1024x428.png (1024x428, 452K)

>Charge ahead all the time to die quicker
>tfw you accidentally slaughter entire room of muzies trying to escape your lieutenant into the afterlife
>Have to faceroll every room ever since

That’s a Filipino so it might actually be a guy.

FRAG

Teeth are too girly imo

filipino's make up a significant portion of our military, or at least from what i saw at little creek and norfolk. if the filipinos ever went over we would all be fucked.

It's a girl. She made the rank of captain before being honorably discharged and then she became the audience coordinator for the Daily Show.

militaryoneclick.com/heres-how-a-marine-vet-found-herself-working-with-the-biggest-names-in-comedy/

Attached: Justine Elena.jpg (1600x1200, 303K)

My female Lt was like a fucking Amazon woman. White, blonde, 5’10, gym rat in tremendous shape. I had no doubt that she could pull her own weight, or the weight of a casualty if need be. She was one in a million though, most females in the Marine Corps were fucking lazy sluts that got passed around the barracks with a cum covered smile on their faces. Thank god we usually sent off the one or two women we got in our Platoon as soon as possible.

>no identifying markings

and that's how one ends up in a french prison for the rest of one's life

How about you just do that anyway?

The last thing I want is to be under the command of someone who has been taught her entire life that her environment will be adjusted to suit her and that men are disposable drones.

>lazy sluts
confirmed.

Attached: 1503676397446.jpg (960x640, 235K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA

Attached: 1499529034115.webm (500x500, 873K)