Sikhism

Jow Forums‘s opinions on Sikhism or Sikhs in general?

Attached: 4DDAAEE0-C2E4-4EFC-BDB1-54C2AFF50641.png (1200x1420, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EKS2e3-z2js?t=258
rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFlLkUHKbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They mostly hate Muslims, so I like them.

Nice guy driving the cab or working at his own 7-11.
Wears a funny hat, said to have a dagger on him.
Sorry, that's all I know.

Attached: FAKE NEWS.jpg (1200x700, 497K)

They worship Saturn, it's even obvious through their symbol. Watch this
youtu.be/EKS2e3-z2js?t=258

>David Icke is a human singularity of insanity best known for his "reptoid" conspiracy theory. He came to fame as an English footballer and sports commentator and used to be a spokesman for the Green Party of England and Wales, but since 1991 has devoted his life to informing the world that it's actually secretly controlled by evil shape-shifting lizard-people from the 4th dimension.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

I grew up in Yuba City California which has the highest population density of Sikhs outside of India in the world. Love them. They suck at driving and the kids are spoiled as fuck, but they are family based, love the US and capitalism, and vote republican.

My only interaction with a sikh was with a taxi driven in Dublin, the guy was polite and funny. They seem to be fine people in general.

I suggest any anons interested in this read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, that’s some good shit right there

I remember that shit. A bunch of Sikhs here were furious about it.

The old dudes seem alright, some of the younger generations can be complete cunts. They'll also rip you off without a second thought if you're not one of them

Any one who perpetually carries a dagger is okay in my book, shame they always get confused for muzzies.

Sikhs I know are against migrants and want to build the wall. They don't like free loaders and want everyone to carry a gun.

I admire the shit out of them and am not good enough to follow their doctrine.

Sikhs are Bro-tier, some of the finest citizens the west could hope for.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-04-12-20-41-47-1.png (1080x725, 615K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eeFlLkUHKbA

Based

Attached: 1512956617084.gif (229x176, 987K)

Sikhs are the only monotheists I completely tolerate, as they don't believe in the "omnipotent + benevolent god" bullshit the jews and pseudojews believe.

Also, as said, people who always carry arms and are willing to use them are fine. And clearly preferable to pacifist fags.

wtf I love Jews now

Get up, come on get down with the Sikhness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up come on get down with the Sikhness
You fucker get up come on get down with the Sikhness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

They're also one of the only religions on the planet whose dogma includes tolerance of differing religious beliefs. That in and of itself is fucking based as shit. That's a religion free of insecurity.

Yeah, they're basically monotheist pagans.
>our god(s) is the real one anyways, so it's up to you if you don't want to believe in him - not like I'm the one suffering from it
>Always carry a weapon, always be ready to use it
>The world is tough - we are tougher

meanwhile, the pseudojews:
>Our God is the only one! believe in him or die!!!
>If you grasp a blade, you will die by a blade! Be a good sacrificial lamb!
>The world is though, but the celestial jew will take us all to paradise!

they should stay in their countries