Canadian doctor shot by Israeli sniper near Gaza border

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canadian-doctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/
>“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. “Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground.
This is some seriously fucked up shit. His username on reddit is _tarek_ if you want to read more of the guy's view on what happened. The dude is extremely chill and definitely has a humanitarian personality. It's also worth noting that a total of 18 paramedics were shot that day, with one receiving a fatal shot in the chest.

Attached: tarek.jpg (620x1101, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8joxoz/canadian_doctor_shot_by_israeli_sniper_near_gaza/dz29ocs/
medium.com/@trklou/3d-printed-open-source-tourniquet-rationale-failure-analysis-and-proposed-next-steps-of-the-glia-97e8441b4c5a
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8joxoz/canadian_doctor_shot_by_israeli_sniper_near_gaza/dz1r7xz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really dont care
dont stand yourself next to conflict.
esp armed conflict and yes many of these 'protestors' were armed

pretty sad and funny, they raked a leaf

hmm. you do know doctors weren't protesting and wore the appropriate attire, right?

Right, wrong, or indifferent this Leaf is as smart as 90% of the ones who post here(you being in the 10%, FWIW).

>canadian intellectual

>being this obvious
come on JIDF, you can do better

Attached: 00c12b11d0dc78d278f7b6d41f16259fc43fe80c404494917c3a46ed0acd5cbe.png (947x1200, 663K)

Attached: 1299169453045[1].png (400x317, 50K)

WAR CRIMES

This.

>“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,”

Reeks of arrogance. If you jump in the bullpen don't be surprised if you get the horns.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8joxoz/canadian_doctor_shot_by_israeli_sniper_near_gaza/dz29ocs/
>I've been in bad situations where I look back later and think "I fucked up". This wasn't one of them. I didn't fuck up. I did everything right. 3 of my colleagues on the same team got shot the same day, one of them - Musa Abuhassanin - was killed. 13 other paramedics (18 total including these numbers) were shot in other locations. Almost all cases were the same: Shot during a lull, clear visibility, no smoke, no gas.
This was a targeted attack on paramedics and is 100% a war crime.

>18 paramedics were shot that day

Attached: 1457701291232.jpg (600x534, 80K)

>“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot
Said the dumbass leaf who got shot.

The only regret I have is that the fag wasn't killed.

I hope the killing isn't over

this is what they were wearing that day

Attached: medical-volunteers-in-gaza.jpg (780x439, 46K)

Oh look, another "ally of Israel" shot by Israeli snipers. WOW What fuckin' FRIENDS!

Israel sees one one as an ally, only as a tool. Fucking idiots.

maybe stick with fucking dogs and you won't get shot with a bunch of goat fuckers

TELL ME I WAS ASKING FOR IT

>Canadian

Nothing of value lost

THE TIDE OF TERROR THAT SWEPT AMERICA HAS REACHED CANADA

Attached: 1513196852562.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

Kek

(((They))) can do whatever they please

Weird. It's almost as if they're a state.

lel

what kind of sniper round do you think it was? I thought they would blow your leg off

>tfw the sniper didn't finish the job

Attached: disgust.jpg (250x242, 9K)

Countries like the US and Canada are just Israeli states at this point, let's not kid ourselves.

fucking awesome!
Best news I've heard in a while!

Attached: steve2a (600 x 750).jpg (600x750, 86K)

medium.com/@trklou/3d-printed-open-source-tourniquet-rationale-failure-analysis-and-proposed-next-steps-of-the-glia-97e8441b4c5a
This is one of the projects he was working with. They were trying to 3D print tourniquets to avoid having their medical equipment seized at the border.

Attached: 3D printed tourniquets.jpg (600x450, 105K)

Leg wound. I hope that kike sniper got demoted for being a lousy shot.

>_tarek_
Canadian

I agree with you, gotta be 223/556 as I imagine a 30 calibre round would fuck you up worse than the pics

t. JIDF

You know knowingly shooting a medic is a war crime right?

I heard they shoot people in the kneecap on purpose to cripple them. Someone here told me they like to use .22lr exactly for that purpose

Attached: 1526152293986.jpg (640x351, 41K)

No such thing as war crimes user, come on youre a fucking American, act like it.

>tfw israel will be wiped off the face of the earth in my lifetime
Feels good

Attached: 566.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

DAY OF THE RAKE

>Really dont care
>dont stand yourself next to conflict.
>esp armed conflict and yes many of these 'protestors' were armed
Yours is shill propaganda

If Canada was threatened, you would stand up to support the protest and, as such, you could be wounded.

Then, some other cuck will say: why didn't he stay at home?

Drawing on your logic, one should never enjoy his right to protest against oppression.

Fucking body shotting noob, probably was hardscoping all game too.

Wow I can't believe Israel is racist against pajeets now too

>canadian
>sandnigger
Checks uwt

He's Palestinian canadian

Kikes killing terrorists and terrorists attacking kikes. Win win.

Attached: 1526493455919.jpg (779x440, 96K)

yeah, sounds about right

>>_tarek_
>Canadian

Attached: 1514215004141.png (686x798, 33K)

>moving an embassy is opression!
go suck on some $oy

>Day of the Rake starts in Israel
Thank you, greatest ally.

Bruh...

Killing or wounding a doctor is a serious war crime if he is properly identified

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8joxoz/canadian_doctor_shot_by_israeli_sniper_near_gaza/dz1r7xz/
Here's a pretty good thread that shows exactly what kind of guy this doctor is and provides a lot more detail into the situation

Attached: canada dance.jpg (1280x1235, 424K)

Israel is good at committing those

Not a standing army, therefore there is no "medic". No uniforms. Wearing scrubs doesn't mean shit.

>israelis still LARPing as whites
You're not only sandniggers but racial mutts that somehow manage to be even more inbred then arabs

I sincerely struggle to classify your people as human

>be canadian
>don't think there are enough mudslimes and shitskin in canada yet
>go to an absolute shithole ran by terrorists overlords
>help fixing terrorists as they try to cross a border
>get sniped for fixing terrorists as they try to cross a border
>be surprised to get shot

So a typical canadian then.

>isis gasses muh chillins
OMG WE MUST KILL THEM ALL
>jewsis shoots everyone including doctors and paramedics
*crickets*

I'll enjoy NOT reading your replys JIDF.

show flag leaf

Attached: mad leaf kek.jpg (600x576, 202K)

>I know how to attack a sovereign nation over an issue that has nothing to do with me
>boo hoo a sniper spared my life
>please send gibs

Dumb ass. You fly half way around the world to act like a savage animal and you get two free leg piercings. Enjoy your pro bono bod mods.

Daily reminder that pol was, is, and always has been, a Pro-Israel board

FOUND THE JIDF SHILL

Jews try to do what they do IRL where they turn into these humanoid shrieking weasels but it never goes over well. Just being blindly assertive no matter how in the wrong they are worked on the boomers. They call it chutzpah, but people today see it and just laugh at them.

Attached: riled merchant.jpg (640x572, 151K)

Wrong. Weve always hated jews and have always gave the jdif a massive headache.

israel has always behaved like this with foreign doctors and journalists, they are absolute trash, war criminals

that's because you're a mutilated dick mutt with brain damage

Lol who's going to prosecute them, us? Israel owns us.

good humanitarian work/aid/moral bullshit doesn't come close to stopping someone from killing you (or trying to). He says he did everything right, but he forgot that this is the gaza strip and rules are incredibly hard to enforce when two sides are killing each other.
The mere fact he's crying about being shot in a warzone is just proof that education doesn't make anyone intelligent.

looks like a palestinian

whoever shot him did nothing wrong

I will fucking eat you're liver on the day of the rope.

Attached: IMG_0334.jpg (530x491, 255K)

Knowingly attacking any medical staff by any military is against the Geneva Convention, regardless if there is a conflict or not. We absolutely know this was a targeted attack since 18 other paramedics were also shot, with one being fatally wounded. This is something that we must not let the UN brush aside.

>Canadian
>named Tarek
Why not just call him fucking "North american" like you refer to those sandnigger apes as "Asian"

He is not one of ours.

Yeah, so is waging warfare out of uniform and using human shields, but Hamas don’t give a fuck. More martyrs for muh cause.

Fucking this. Shill Paddy Little for senator in the comment sections of all the current Israel/Palestine news stories and on all social media.

Ah, finally a leaf who recognizes that Israel is a fiction that is currently occupying the Brit clay of the Protectorate of Palestine.

Gas yourself kike
The IDF will capitulate to any non-civilian opponent and your strip of desert will be scorched and salted and the
This
He's a Palestinian that lived in Canada for a while, not a Canadian

Attached: ..png (542x666, 341K)

you know every time a medic is shot its by a "sniper" and never due them being dumb and walking through a warzone full of fire.

>UN
How many resolutions has Israel ignored? The UN are a toothless joke, all bark no bite. As long as the JewSA backs Israel nothing changes.

>I know where to be. I know how not to get shot
>Being anywhere near the Gaza border with this monumental shitstorm poised to hit
>His username on reddit
>A leaf
This story could not be more perfect.

Attached: 1526324934228.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

You could always try to make more people aware of the fucked up shit that's been going on and push for these issues to be addressed instead of just taking it up the ass like a bitch.

any videos of protesters getting shot? I can't find any :C

Attached: he20OQs.jpg (933x700, 118K)

>foreign doctors and journalists, they are absolute trash, war criminals
I agree, MSF need to be shot on sight after the bullshit they were pulling in Afghan

lol

Literally just google it, nobody's spoon feeding you faggot

>engage yourself in a violent conflict in ANY capacity
>get hurt
>act surprised and expect sympathy
Leaf. Every time.

Attached: leaf.jpg (631x750, 95K)

Oh Cubada, we stand on guard for thee!..

Attached: 1523880200710.png (1920x1471, 2.56M)

Well, you would want peope to stay down when you shoot them, so it makes sense to shoot the guys who are saving your enemy

>confedarate meme flag
>muh sand niggers
B-b-based Israel. Amirite fellow (((white man))).

The media and the Trump administration is shilling hard for our Best Allies Israel. Good luck with that. The Geneva Convention is just a way to prosecute countries we don't like. We like Israel, therefore they'll never have to own up to it.

Only a libtard would leave North America, where there are tens of millions of people who need all kinds of medical, dental, and mental help; to travel to some 3rd world shithole in the middle of an armed conflict to start doling out medical assistance to people.

Libs are a strange bunch, they'll fly over to Cambodia or Siberia and go deep into a remote village to adopt a kid, if it means they don't have to adopt some unwanted kid from Pittsburgh or Cleveland, and then they come back here and spend the next 20 years of their lives rubbing it in your face that they adopted some 3rd world kid.

>be medic offering humanitarian services in your wartorn homeland
>get murdered by kikes
>some jewlover tries to justify this

Attached: 1523720929629.png (1464x772, 545K)

>Unironically shilling with reddit posts.

Attached: 1524879577496.png (999x719, 1.5M)

>snipers have the same eyesight as a soldier
You can clearly differentiate unarmed civilians from insurgents if you are a trained sniper

I don't think it's fair to say that this guy should have just expected this to happen and then called it a day. Sure, if your hobby is to travel to conflict zones and provide medical assistance, you accept the risk of being caught in the crossfire. But to be targeted deliberately while wearing medic high-vis during a period of calm? That's wrong.

Why was a canadian doctor heeding the call of Hamas, a foreign entity?

Why don't these palestinian fucks build a school or something useful instead of protesting a symbolic ceremony.

what is a canadian doctor doing on a foreign battlefield

Where did I say anything about sand niggers or israel, potato nigger?
>$0.01 cents deposited to your account

What..you mean to tell me the US msm is now pro Trump!!! How can this possibly be(((?)))

>As long as the JewSA backs Israel nothing changes.
Why do you think I made this thread in the first place? How many US citizens would be ok with soldiers intentionally shooting at medical personnel, especially ones from our maple-loving hat? The more people that are aware of the fucked up shit Israel keeps getting away with, the more public opinion will be swayed to actually do something about it.

Sandnigger mudslimes, and antifaggots detected.

Yes fuck the jews, but "warcrime"? If I kill a doctor during a Greek payraise protest is it a warcrime?

And we should be letting these people kill each other as nuch as possible.

TL;DR
Less jews, less shills.
Less sandniggers, less "cultural enrichment ".

>sauce: oriana fernandez

Attached: c3e7decc1b0bcb3bb3e5864f8bc59db5.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

He was palestinian himself