Oy Vey, Let’s not forget the real victim here: The Israelis that didn’t die

Goyim, we are the real victims. Remember the 6 million

Attached: DdVbSVyV0AAWfJY.jpg (1024x1016, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses
amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/24/say-what-un-human-rights-council-declares-israel-worlds-no-1-human-rights-violator.html
newsweek.com/un-security-council-rejects-netanyahus-claim-over-syrias-golan-heights-452882
youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E
youtu.be/4ypMq-616mw
youtu.be/BPnYRJs18pA
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no problem with using deadly force of arms to defend your borders.
But that right should be extended to the Palestinians as well.
Jews are unable to grasp the concept of fairness and reciprocity. Mostly because they are taught that all non Jews are animals they can kill for sport.

>When Dahmer assymetrical casualty count becomes a criticism for him not dying.

Attached: jeffrey_dahmer.gif (418x326, 450K)

The thing is the "borders" of Israel keep expanding. You leave for work and the zion already stole your house. They keep occupying other people' land and they get angry when people get angry for it.

i was going to go into slurs and shitposting but i decided ill try being reasonable today.
imagine you are a calculating machine, and you have an enemy. does it make sense to give your enemy anything that would aid them?

They’re only your enemy because rich benefactors you live under ruined their lives

You're right. The goyim should stop funding Israel. It's stupid to aid your enemy.

>when the german - jewish casualty count becomes a criticism of germans for not dying, opinion

So you're telling us to nuke Israel?

their grandparents maybe (which i also dispute). but the current young generation, their lives are ruined by being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. literally no one is responsible for their pain, its just a clusterfuck of circumstances and bad luck. but let me get back to my argument: at this present time, is israel being irrational? what would you do instead? let them pass the border? things are fucked and each side is doing what it has to do and its not changing any time soon. the people to blame are either old or dying, what you see here is just survival on both sides.

it is openly admitted by jews in the US that Israel would cease to exist if it wasn't for our support and the fact that they control everything. US needs to withdraw all support and let Israel fight it's own wars. If they are completely conquered by Palestinians/Iranian/other sand niggers then so be it. Everyone there is tired of the jewish bullshit. It's time to pay the piper

Hmm, I wonder why is US giving money to Israel then?

Think of the falafel carts!

some burgers confuse us with your california leftist kikes. sure we agree with them when it suits us but they, and the people who write and read haaretz, are hated here by the vast majority of the state. your problems arise from american kikes, nuke them.

thats a problem you need to solve in your own country, with your politicians. also im getting the sense that the US does have some interest in keeping us here, maybe with less expenses but still.

>literally no one is responsible for their pain, its just a clusterfuck of circumstances and bad luck

Just (((bad luck)))

Deploying snipers and indiscriminately opening fire against civilians seems like a completely reasonable method of "not letting them pass the border"

I aint shallowing that "just bad luck lmao be born somewhere else next time"

I also understand a country needs a measure of violence to ensure its survival, but your mental gymnastics are charicature-jew tier

I think every country in the world should boycott Israel. It's a terrorist state.

In all honesty though, why would you chimp out and charge a fence if you know they're gonna shoot you?

It is a problem for us no doubt. But it will become your problem as well. Israel is losing support in the US particularly among leftists. Hopefully you and Palestine will come up with a peaceful solution, but honestly I think too much damage has been done.
Hopefully you will all be overrun by the hordes of sand niggers. And you will deserve it

>right should be extended to the arabs
but theyre not smart enough to do anything with it? you could arm all of the arabs with f16s and m4a1s and troop carriers and theyd be assblasted in a day.
kikes are an industrious clever people and israelis are somewhat hard on top of it. its silly but i say let europe arm the palestinians and let them fight a war. imagine the liveleak vids hmmm

Attached: download.png (147x136, 3K)

Attached: 1526464604203.png (633x328, 16K)

Iraq is allegedly killing civilians -> Let's INVADE

Syria is allegely killing civilians -> Let's BOMB

Iran is allegely opressing its population -> Let's INVADE

Israel is openly killing civilians -> Oy vey, poor victims.

what's this from

Every country in the world should invade it and salt its land with uranium teebeehaych

We need to make more memes for this in particular.
Everyone saw how amped these Jews were to go in and wreck Syria over chlorine gas that didn't even happen, vs them openly firing on like 600 people then oy vey we are the true victims goyim. White people don't like hypocrisy.

because your'e not imagining it. you are born into a poor area that's closed for good reason, but whatever reason that may be, its not your fault. nor is it mine (i'm 24). you try to stay alive, i try to stay alive. if you have a better way of handling any of this on either side, go ahead.
then do it, its an in-state problem. this has nothing to do directly with us.
who deserves it? what did anyone that isnt dead or dying did, that shouldnt have been done rationally?
samson option

Understanding that Israel deserves all of the hatred that it gets is rational. And you are committing crimes right now. The UN classified you as the world's number one human rights violator

>Israel #1

hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses

amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/24/say-what-un-human-rights-council-declares-israel-worlds-no-1-human-rights-violator.html

simple question. you are now my age, in here. what do you do and how?

it is fucking retarded that israel is criticized for not being incompetent and letting its soldiers and citizens die .
the gaza shit is a non-issue
you can only cross a country's border at a border crossing and with that country's permission , anything else gets you shot . this has been the global standard for milleniums and it sure as fuck isnt changing because lemmings wanna charge at soldiers and throw rocks at them .

Attached: 15273944120_27ac0ea8ba_b.jpg (1024x682, 348K)

>We good boyz we dindu nuffin
>Nuke your own people goy
Wew lad

>if you have a better way of handling any of this on either side, go ahead.

Easy. Dismantle Israel.

pray

>Israel tells the goyim to open their borders while they protect their own

Attached: 1526357095223.png (243x243, 12K)

>"borders" of Israel keep expanding.
you do realize the whole gaza shitstorm is a direct result of israels borders contracting ?

if anyone is to blame for all the deaths casualties and damage of all the conflicts in the last 10 years surrounding the gaza strip its pic related .
bibi has a lot of faults in how he runs the country economically but about everything concerning gaza\palescucks\our enemies he never made one wrong move

Attached: Web_F070830SP08.jpg (2000x1312, 923K)

>Oy Vey, Let’s not forget the real victim here: The Israelis that didn’t die
That's not the point. The point is that Israeli civilians don't have to die for killing in their defence to be justified

Filthy kikes killing muslim dogs i see no problem here

Protest against your country stop being a thief, stopping killing civilians, stop messing in other countries. If not, It's going to get worse for you. The tide is turning. Israel has pushed the goyim too far.

>Israel's borders contracting

>Israel has intensified the expansion of settlements

hmmmmmm

when has israel ever told another country to open its borders ?. we literally never got involved in any foreign nation's immigration policy because we dont care about it and it dosnt affect us .

if you elected those who want unregulated mass immigration that's on you .

Attached: C4UhQEQUkAA64or.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

Israel is the enemy of the goyim. The goyim is finally seeing how monstrous Israel is.

you have to be the biggest fucking liars on the fucking planet holy shit how do people still believe you after thousands and thousands of years of bullshit

> we literally never got involved in any foreign nation

Attached: Oy+vey+_f1d2c0f1ec28c43ed0069068457f220a.png (640x668, 12K)

They had the Sinai Peninsula and all of Gaza. Now that's gone. Settlement expansion in the West Bank still gives a net decrease of Israeli territory.

Also, when is America going to give the lands back to the Natives?

settlements inside israel you dumbass
illegal settlements inside territories governed by palestinian authority are very quickly evacuated by force by the IDF .

not all goyim although all goyim are potential enemies and we have to always be ready for war .
what lie are you referring to ?

Attached: Oslo-II-Interim-Accords.jpg (800x1065, 162K)

yup. i can imagine you sitting here pondering and then "hey, maybe i should just walk towards the ocean and never stop".
no smart argument here.
no smart argument there.
false, its your own kike politicians which got voted by your own (retarded) voter base. you definitely should NOT open your borders, get rid of all illegals, build a wall, and if anyone gets close to it you shoot them. like us.
get your young idiot kids to vote instead of masturbating and changing genders and maybe you wouldnt have to deal with a country in the middle east who has nothing to do with you.
i don't agree with sharon on this issue but there were many deaths before leaving the strip, it wasnt a gesture of goodwiil.
will bring to my own death possibly, so its irrational.
see my stuff about your own kike leftist politicians which got elected in your country by your people. we don't like them, we just exploit them when they say nice things about us. got kids? make them vote, the problem will be solved.

>Israeli authorities intensified settlement expansion and land appropriation in the OPT. US and international efforts to revive negotiations failed, and Israeli-Palestinian relations remained tense. In January, Israeli authorities passed the so-called “regularization law” that retroactively legalized the settler takeover of thousands of hectares of privately owned Palestinian land and an estimated 4,500 settler homes. In addition, Israeli authorities announced and issued tenders for tens of thousands of new settlement units in East Jerusalem and across the rest of the West Bank.

You are not afraid enough yet jew.

Attached: political propaganda.png (603x474, 108K)

The reason why you Westerners supported the Israelis in the first place was because of

>muh Judeo Christian """"civilization"""
>muh Western understanding of human rights

And the West was founded on crimes. North America is not even your land. And you committed many book burnings and ethnic cleansing in Europe against non Europeans over the last 600 years.

The whole concept of "human rights" is a Western invention that has no place in global affairs. Russia is smart to understand this but idiotic Westerners like you seem to have a hard time.

ok I would start by ending the illegal occupation of the golan heights

newsweek.com/un-security-council-rejects-netanyahus-claim-over-syrias-golan-heights-452882

>literally letting a terrorist country (Palestine) institute an actual holocaust so they can grow in power and continue worldwide Jihad against the west
Achmed, stop posting

>all goyim are potential enemies and we have to always be ready for war

Oy vey. Jews finally telling the goyim the truth.

You guys are parasites and the source of the conflicts

Attached: DdT-7hLW4AA40cD.jpg (476x829, 66K)

golan heights are a tactical vantage point. i can somehow just barely imagine doing what you propose, but only if it becomes a DMZ. definitely not going back to syria.

>you westerners
>leaf flag
>the whole concept of human rights is a western invention that has no place in global affairs
Hi Achmed. How's life with your 6 year old bride?

has Haaretz become a right wing rag? I guess having the same leader for 25 years will do that to any country's press

Israel is the terrorist country.

It's still an illegal occupation according to the UN security council. It isn't your territory. It belongs to the Syrians no matter how much you pilpul and try to justify it

Quality post

Attached: DB1E607D-E47A-40CD-8001-63420016B14C.jpg (255x255, 37K)

>I decided ill try being reasonable today..
>Imagine you are a calculating machine...
Back to shitposting it is then, childfucker.

Why do kikes always invade threads that criticize them? This place is getting infested with more JIDF shills by the day.

They get a kick out of being a victim.

its not a border, its a prison wall

That's not what he said, no one actually hates the natives for trying to defend their homeland 100s of years ago.

It seems my words have gotten under your skin and now you are without arguments.

Pedophilia is common among Westerners. Plenty of European visit Africa (Morocco is one destination) and countries like Thailand to fuck children.

The whole world is sick of you. Russia is sick of your false moral leadership and constant whining. North Korea has seen through your hypocrisy and now your people have become so decadent you have people committing acts of terror for not being laid instead of something they believe in.

There's plenty to say about Israel but it was the Westerners that started crap between the Jews and others in the region.

>Palestine literally mortars Israel from schools and hospitals and uses children as human shielding
>Palestine didnt agree to the Camp David accords because they wanted all Jews dead
>Palestine is implementing the same settlement strategy it used against Europe before the Crusades
>Palestine literally elected a terror cell to govern it
>Palestinian 'innocent civilians' always come up as Hamas members
The entire Arab world needs to be eradicated along with Israel but I would sure as fuck take those diaper wearing faggots over sand niggers any day of the week.

im trying to level with you here. its not about justice, its about reason. we would be fools to do it, hence it wont happen.
no argument.
no argument.

And you are fools to continue policies that further isolate yourselves from the international community as well as younger generations of Europeans and Americans who are tired of fighting your wars for you and who see you for the criminals that you are

>if you can't think of a better way then i guess we'll have to keep doming peoples kids

>but I would sure as fuck take those diaper wearing faggots over sand niggers any day of the week.

Good goy, support the country that’s behind all the degeneracy that goes on in your country.

im not necesserily saying we should have stayed in gaza its just that the timing of us exiting it and the way we did it was simply asking for trouble .
he traded a little temporary peace for many future troubles .

gaza should have been under complete siege on day 1 .any and all goods or infrastructure to it should have been given only under condition of 0 terrorism .
there should have been much harsher retaliations for any terrorism in addition to cuttingoff all electricity water and passage into the strip every time a rocket is launched

gaza could have been west bank 2.0 instead of being a glorified terrorist base .
>retroactively legalized the settler takeover of thousands of hectares of privately owned Palestinian land
proof ?
after a war there comes negotiations for all POWs and territories taken . syrians literally declined all communication post war and left things the way they are .
we asked them for many years to exchange the golan heights in a peace accord between israel and syria but they refused .
obviously living under martial law for decades is unacceptable so we officially annexed it . golan heights is part of israel now .

If the native Americans took up arms, retarded Westerners like him would vilify them for it.

Westerners cannot be trusted as deception is part of their nature. They have betrayed all of their client states and allies. Just look at American behavior of today and European behavior before.

I am calling out his hypocrisy. Westerners speak of morals on one day and do the complete opposite the next. The Jews (the Ashkenazi kind) learned it from the Europeans. Everything that's bad about Israel has partly a Western characteristic to it, from the idiocy of their leftist minority to their counter production behavior of people like those in the Likud.

I mean, who introduced the concept of ethnostates to the region to begin with? It was Europeans. And now they are whining about a respect for diversity and "muh human rights". There is no greater evil than the West. Plenty in Jow Forums think so too. The problem is some confuse the symptom (subversive Jews in the West who are mostly Ashkenazi) with the cause (Western mentalities).

If whites can’t have a nation. Kikes shouldn’t either, I hope every Palestinian man rapes your women and forces you to convert to Islam. The last thing we need is filthy kikes like you still running around.

Attached: CBCE2949-7521-4C10-844A-A13984CF476E.jpg (888x688, 188K)

Your Grandpa Ira racks up 6 million dollars in medical, hospice, and personal debt before he dies. Your father was a victim of the holocaust, so you have been named sole benefactor of Grandpappy Ira’s estate. Which means you have to pay the debt. These are the rules of the Jew, as ludicrous as it is. Just because you feel like your not responsible for the debt does not mean you don’t have to pay for it when it falls on your shoulders.

Why would anyone seriously choose to argue with a jew? jews do not reason - they make noises that they think will get them what they want. Their cognition is a parody of thinking just like their ethics is a parody of white christian goodness. jews should be pulled out of their beds in the middle of the night and shot in the gutters outside their houses in every single case.

Attached: 1523327380504.jpg (480x476, 19K)

>We wuz beggin dem to give it back yo, but dey keep sayin no so we annexed it in spite of the UN n shieet.
Go spew your lies someplace else, jidov.

>golan heights is part of israel now
no it isn't faggot

>cutting off all electricity, water, and passage into the strip every time a rocket is launched
you already do that. jfc you are retarded

pilpul

are foreskins an hallucinogen?

I'm stealing this for future shitposting

youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E

They know you dumbass its their behavior to lie and manipulate everyone involved.

giving up tactical vantage points to an unstable country where every faction hates us is more foolish. this state isn't run by idiots. if there was a better way we would do it. the extent to which you fight for us depends on your politicians, which you vote for. and as a side note, if europe made any sense they wouldnt be in the mess that they are in. leftism fucked it and leftism is what drives them away from us so in a way, the less they agree with us the more their countries collapse.
literally yes. inaction is an action of its own, and a bad one.
your own kikes are responsible, get rid of them.
unironically agree.
whites can and should. fix your own country. talk to kids, make them vote.
like i said above, its not about justice, its about reason. what you propose (implicitly) makes no sense to us hence it wont happen.
ironic -no argument.
whoever claims the land and has the bigger guns is the owner de-facto regardless of anything. you should know, your natives know.
nope. also, no argument.

>UN disagrees
so fucking what ? UN are not elected representatives , they have not authority and can only talk .
they can make a resolution that israel needs to end illegal occupation of mars for all we care .

we conquered it , its ours by right of conquest .

whites are not a nationality , its some american invention by a fringe minority in america .
american,british,french... those are nationalities .

name anything i said that was a lie .
israel didnt ask them to go to war with us they could have never invaded us in 48\67 and kept their golan .
>you already do that.
no we didnt , gaza is in a billion+ shekel debt to the israeli electricity company , they keep getting discounts and still not paying and we keep their lights on .
the only time they didnt get electricty is when they chimped out and burned the border crossing where their water\food\electricity comes from .

>no it isn't
yea it is . pic related is literally the official government map of israel . this hangs in inside any israeli government or military office .
i know people living in the golan heights that only found out it was an annexed territory in highschool .
most dont even know theres salty leftist goyim that claim its not israel .

regardless its de facto israel . israeli law applies and is enforced there and its administered by israel .

Attached: leom_800x.jpg?v=1510058981.jpg (780x1114, 183K)

Attached: d3996e63afe3e9e95c95d0384c16c23a0e6fcf0b.png (882x624, 27K)

youtu.be/4ypMq-616mw

From pale to Palestine part 1

youtu.be/BPnYRJs18pA

From pale to Palestine part 2

>le pilpul
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3241, 2.47M)

Ok faggot let me break it down
Imagine you were an american and mexico did the same thing to Texas like you guys did with the golan heights and then tried to force the United States to negotiate for it's return.
Do you understand how retarded that is? The US would rightly carpet bomb every inch of mexico until there was nothing left.
And your obstinate stupidity and short-sightedness will be your downfall

>UN are not elected representatives, they have not authority and can only talk.
The UN is the only reason your pathetic country was created in the first place. By your own logic and since the jews didn't directly conquer Israel, Israel's very existence is illegal

if US unjustifiably invaded mexico twice , got BTFO to shit and the mexicans took texas in the war and kept it as a bargaining chip for a peace accord nobody would say shit .
we have 0 reasons to leave golan . we gave them a time window to exchange it for a peace accord and they weren't interested , they basically admitted to not wanting it .

and the ship has sailed a long time ago , golan is an integral part of israel. generations of israelis lived and grew up there . theres israeli towns , businesses, infrastructure, military bases there .
we're not going to give away a part of israel for no reason . especially now that assad invited iranians into syria to attack israel .

Me from different device.
Yeah I promote globalist agenda by telling people to vote and nuke kike politicians. Yup. Checks out.
Yeah except that Mexico then wins against your attempt. Now it belongs to Mexico.
Maybe. But it's not going anywhere.

>Israel's very existence is illegal
>maybe
HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Your days are numbered kike

also
>US got btfo in wars with mexico
Holy fuck you are retarded.

btw screencapped this. An actual Israeli kike admits that Israel has no right to exist

> But it's not going anywhere

Israel won't exist 50 years from now. It's doomed to fail. The young generation in every country hates Israel.

I hope I get to put bullets in the skulls of every kike in Israel when your time comes, Schlomo Goldsteinberg

hahhaha dumb kike thinks us goyim are stupid what a retard oven dodging rat

Thats some jewery de luxe
Literally the 5 dollars?, you dont need 3 dollars joke

>They basically admitted to not wanting it

You are dogs

Thanks for the support bro

Attached: 1526332840181.png (720x644, 31K)

> its not about justice

Never is for you monsters

Was the holocaust
>Just bad luck?

this. every single left or right wing party in every country besides evangelical brainwash tards in usa 56% land hate jews

Advocate for all Palestinians to gain israeli citizenship
I mean Israel already occupies their land.

Then watch the israelis reveal their true intentions