THIS IS WHY YOU ARE POOR

Millennials will never own a house or start a family. It's not their fault. They have inherited a mess.

Every day the government creates money to pay for itself. This devalues all the currency in circulation. So now an unskilled job in 1970 would pay about $40 USD per hour ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION if wages had kept pace with house prices.

Government and ALL public servants are on the same payroll as welfare recipients and are stealing wealth by destroying purchasing power.

It can be proved mathematically

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk
youtube.com/user/WallStForMainSt/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=JCC8EZuVmRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Attached: US national debt.jpg (1446x748, 142K)

Attached: purchasing_power_money_circulation.png (565x329, 95K)

>Millennials will never own a house or start a family.
Wrong. Boomers and their spawn will eventually pass, leaving us with everything they had.

inheritance tax. also, currency is depreciating.

Im saying 1 hour of the same work pays less adjusted for inflation compared to house prices and cost of living between 1970 and today.

Attached: 1499744015363.jpg (800x513, 72K)

>inheritance tax

Attached: 1426645693975.jpg (455x395, 44K)

>be millennial
>fall for college meme
>close to graduation
>looking at employment offers
>all my friends choosing the ones in cities like San Francisco
>I'm looking at living costs where the job is to choose the best one
>tfw in the south with amazing costs of living on $70,000
>tfw my stupid friends are sharing a small apartment with $100k salaries each
millennials definitely got screwed but they screw themselves more than life screws them

Attached: 1508202157860.jpg (469x469, 26K)

yes - its real

the college meme is a boomer run bailout scam

yes but the idea that it completely screws you is a fucking meme. Just make it based off your income and live somewhere slightly rural and you're fine

modern education is worthless

And because they sent our jobs to china to pay some chink $2.50 instead of paying an American $12.00.

>Wrong. Boomers and their spawn will eventually pass, leaving us with everything they had.
Run down ticky-tacky McMansion, outstanding mortgage $380,000. Actual value of of the rotten bug infested, but impressive looking house (from a distance at least) $40,000 if you are lucky. If the boomers take their time to die off, the non-maintained house may be such a health hazard by the time they choke it it, that it'll cost more to clear it of the lot, than the lot itself is worth.
Good luck on cashing in with the vulture plan

Boomer here.
My kids are millennials (Got a late start and was a late boomer). They own their nice homes, have nice cars, and travel the world.
I offer them money and they won't take it.
I myself grew up in a welfare family, and got off as soon as I was legal to work. I mopped floors, cleaned animal cages and got an engineering degree.
Maybe your problem is you're just whinny little bitches. There are losers in every generation. In my generation, they were called "hippies".
OR maybe you're just Jews playing the "divide and distract the goys" game.

>mopped floors
yes and as you can see in OP, mopping floors and other non-skilled work paid $19 perhour (adjusted for inflation)

>whinny little bitches
so you're not a boomer then

>Late boomer
>hippies
Hippies are from the 60s and 70s. 80s Hippies were absolute posers and just degenerates. Is like a Millennial claiming to be a 90s kid.
My mom was born in 1959, he lived the 80s as her adult years. Our boomers agree that they fucked up and "didn't react in time" to save our country.
Actually they chose, many times, to destroy t, they vote 3 times in a row the same man who explicitly told them how he was going to do it. But whatever, must be the fault of kids that were 2 years old at the time.

Refugees welcome, women are equal to men. You have what you wanted, now choke on it and fucking die.

pol needs to stop peddling the college is a meme narrative. If you go to a halfway decent school and graduate with good grades in a good major, you will have far, far more opportunities than someone who did not go to college.

Nice understanding of statistical outliers you fucking asshole.

Maybe you're the fucking jews trying to distract people from the fact that the system you built is a broken shambling corpse that you decide to prop up because of your shitty feelings that no longer exist in anywhere but your head.

Literally what you are talking about is not possible due to the way the economy is structured now.

You see this shit right here? That's a big fucking problem but you know what else is?

ALL OF THE IMMIGRANTS YOU IMPORTED THAT TOOK ALL THE JOBS.

ALL OF THE H1B VIAS YOU ISSUE. ALL OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE YOU FUCK OUT OF HAVING DECENT JOBS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO WORK FOR 5 MORE YEARS TO BUY ANOTHER BOAT.

FUCK YOU.

I'm 43. I had a job at 15 years old earning $13 per hour. Back then that was considered decent money. I moved out at 16 years old.

Nowadays, this couldn't be done. Millennials are fucked in that regard. I'm not going to blame them at all.

You can thank excessive regulation for the reduction in pay and the increase in operating costs. Back then little Jimmy could lose an arm or a leg and the business wouldn't be sued into oblivion. So your "missing wages" were actually spent on your safety and quality of life, plus HR dept and other things that didn't exist back then. You're welcome.

I think its more about manners and attitude. You can have all the education in the world but if you're an asshole who can't work with people, you will lose opportunities. You have to know how to build rapport and diversify your abilities. Every educated person I know are stunted because they specialized in one thing and are limited to that thing.

Nice pasta. I read this yesterday.

Forgot to add, my RENT was $600/month too, for a 800 Sq. foot apartment.

16 years old.

Literally all of that is complete bollocks. If government spending in a recession noticeably devalued the currency we'd be hyperinflated right now, whereas in reality we're at comfy 2% inflation and will be for the foreseeable future since the governments of the world have been beating on inflation since the late seventies and Japan couldn't even generate any when they WANTED to. We could use about half a percent more inflation in the UK right now to encourage spending.
The vast majority of money is credit created by banks, government spending creating money is a drop in the bucket.

This is basically irrelevant, see pic related. You need some of it to keep the economy smoothed out and ticking over, since sovereign debt is the basis of a significant portion of finance. Guaranteed money stream, lowest possible risk ect. Mortgages are considered quite safe assets, and one of those puts your debt/GDP ratio at 4/500%. Governments have a printing press, immigration and taxes to manage the debt, they cannot default unless they choose to via debt ceiling/Eurozone ect. There's plenty of demand slack in the US and UK economies, we should be spending vastly more money to reach optimum output. Benefits, military, UBI, Job Guarantee, infrastructure, whatever.

Attached: M4-Base-Money-Graph.png (808x625, 38K)

Checked for truth
Gen X here with late boomer parents. I am the oldest of 4 siblings and we can all at this point say we definitely have it better than our parents did financially. My parents worked hard and instilled a good work ethic in all of us and it worked.

Boomer values are good values. Pic related, its my lawn.

Attached: Lawn.jpg (1600x900, 285K)

Forgot to add also, when I was 16 (1990) running into a "Mexican" was rare. Running into Illegal Immigrants was almost unheard of outside of Bel Air or some rich neighborhood where they hired gardeners. And this was in Los Angeles County

exactly.
Imagine earning $25 at 15 for (I presume) unskilled work

Attached: 1990.jpg (526x306, 29K)

So boomers, what the fuck do you have to say for yourselves? You can't dispute the math.

Attached: 6237379495_eee5364219_b.jpg (780x512, 59K)

no one can keep creating new currency at interest to pay themselves without repercussions

Attached: us_national_debt_chart_2012.jpg (916x1287, 154K)

Actually I worked for the Government. Which is a long weird story. But I was a clerk.

The worst part is that stupid people tell these lies all zhe time:

>If we raise the minimum wage or rise the wages they will just put up prices

No.
You know why (((they))) will rise prices? Because factually in most cases the lowest part of anything is the wages.
Its all about the fucking profit for short thermed profit to shat on share holders.

A good example is WAl Mart:
I mean they pay like fucking shiz not even kidding they pay such shitty wages its incredible.
Now look at Costco:
They sell the same quality for lower prices but PAY MORE than Walmat. And not a tiny ammount more but really more money on every person who works there.

go to work and pay taxes to finance refugees and police arresting you for having a wrong opinion

Attached: x52051LFKKPM.png (891x415, 48K)

>If you go to a halfway decent school and graduate with good grades in a good major
And what proportion of students do you think actually meet those criteria? The vast majority of university students are wasting their time with useless shit. This culture of 'everybody gets to go to uni!' is going to fucking destroy the economy. Something like 80% of all student debt here in the UK is expected never never be paid off.

Attached: t29181a0qEPM.jpg (1063x817, 136K)

>being too emotionally attached to money to understand that tax money is actually destroyed and gives value to what's left
The absolute state of westcucks

Then they should just print it instead of preserving the jew ruling class.
Sovereign currency issuers can do that. They can also tax it back into the shredder.

We have put tens of millions of elderly people, ages 70 - 100 into nursing homes that cost on average $300 per patient per day to operate.

At that same time, we have allowed 30 Million mexican/South Americans to enter the United States, to bring their disease and crime wave with them and reproduce little dependent children right and left.

We are little burning the candle at both ends, putting the young on welfare and putting the old on welfare, and we're stuck in the middle paying for both ends of it, and paying for the entire government apparatus (police, courts, probation, prisons...) to look after the crime wave being caused by the open borders

I can smell the boomers in the comments. 'Just move to a rural area right away. Buy a house right after college out there. It's easy!'. Fuck off. Areas with fewer people have far fewer job opportunities. Genius.

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.jpg (900x900, 53K)

THIS is the actual problem. That gap is corporate profits for the most part, plus massive amounts of consumer debt as the lower and lower-middle classes must borrow to maintain their lifestyles, hence the credit binge leading up to 2008. The problem was private debt, not public debt, but we shoved the bank bailouts onto the taxpayer and brutally punished the lower 80% of the income distribution with austerity for the misdeeds of Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers.
Wages are stuck and will be until we apply some serious wage pressure via what's probably going to be government intervention, since there's no unions worth a damn anymore. Housing prices, student loans and such will all continue to rise since they're either inflexible demands or selling monopolies so landowners make it back in rent. My preferred solution is to get Georgist, Land Value tax to slash house prices.

The repercussions show up once you push demand past supply and not before. We're miles from full employment by U6 measures.
The interest is irrelevant, money in the hands of the govt. sector is a nullity until they spend it e.g. on the Treasury/Cbank operating costs. Would probably be better to print money straight up to fund govt spending since bond payments have unnecessary interest for the 1% on them, but it's not a big deal. Issue some bonds to smooth the curve of money creation and form financial market funding pyramids, print the rest.
Spending money into the private sector creates it, taxes destroy it.
You want an example, look at Britain post Napoleonic Wars. 200%+ Debt/GDP, everyone was predicting doom and then we dominated the world for a century and made the debt irrelevant via growth. Post WW2 we did the same thing, let inflation and growth eat the problem.

Also this. Corporate culture needs a sledgehammering, just giving airline staff a slight pay raise caused massive shareholder whining and a 9% stock drop for one airline.

Islam is against fiat currency and creating money at interest because, you know, they're rightwing. Rightwing as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk

If your gripe is regarding immigration, that is a problem with our own governments and the law. A muslim who can walk to western Europe and get a free house and free income and such would be an idiot not to.

Attached: 157155.jpg (250x250, 16K)

This situation in a nutshell:

Attached: EU America House Payments.png (1526x1294, 375K)

>hate your ancestors, goy
>pay no attention to the heeb behind the curtain
hello kike.

Other millenials are doing fine. It's just you NEETs that need to ferret out whatever you can to justify your pathetic existence.

Its more ancestors hating their own offspring by saddling them with debt.

No one has any obligation to assume anothers debt

Attached: 1509298422119.jpg (564x542, 107K)

>Other millenials are doing fine
No they're not. I demonstrated it mathematically

Yes they are, get a job.

>there is no society, only individuals
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Yeah, everything's fucking peachy.

Attached: fuckinmillenials.jpg (630x560, 67K)

Im self-employed thanks. Im also not a millennial.I am aware that currency devalues, so "work" today does not pay compared to house prices.
Uunskilled work adjusted for inflation from 1970 would be about $40 USD per hour

Im not a "neoliberal" because I think its unethical to rack up a debt, then pass it off to someone else. Its just basic common sense.

>"work" today does not compare to house prices"
This.
See the memeball above.

By now, most people have caught on.

It has occured to me recently that a larger and larger amount of people are considered inadequate in society and really only the well off middle class and above is safe, if you will.
It's just that they don't let anyone in. And I don't really want to get in there, either.
'Making it' in today's society really is all about pareto. It is essentially worthless. It's about outcompeting other people for a less shitty job.

An overhaul really is due.

This is as much a cultural result as it is economic. Many are choosing to live with their parents until marriage, not forced to. Get a job.

its not a choice if the currency is worthless

We also no longer have an enormous postbellum industrialization and service boom, what's your fucking point?

Q predicted this.
If you had listened.
The fire would rise.
But now.
You are jobless.
And unfree.

Only Q can save us.
Stick to the plan.
Free your lazy generation.

Attached: payattention.jpg (3000x3000, 1.3M)

Funny how pretty much everyone else in the first world is getting on then, huh?

Attached: 1525954401321.png (500x501, 47K)

Where is the step for "Business fails spectacularly"

No - theres an obvious problem. the economic collapse is a mathematical certainty. 2008 was the proof.
It doesn't matter how badly you try to damage control. The goyim know

I'd guess the currency isn't worthless it's just that wages, property values etc. haven't really adjusted to this inflation(although inflation being intensified by government printing money hasn't helped)

>some chink $2.50
that's per day

labourers should be paid based on their physical output. I shouldn't have to pay a manlet and an icegiant the same amount of money. There is no incentive for large guys to work physical jobs.

Watched a thing on PBS where companies would hire contractors to find workers. The contractors would smuggle Hispanic teenagers across the border (bc kids get across easier), then ship them all over the USA to work on farms/other industries. The companies would use other contractors to manage the workers (who were basically child slaves), that would take 90% of the paycheck from the kids for themselves. They only had to pay them like 1/3rd of what an actual American would earn.

In this particular company they were following, the company feigned shock when learning about it what was happening, but made no real changes to its recruiting/oversight other than finding different contractors. Some of the contractors went to jail (they were all hispanic), while some fled across the border. The Fed cracked down on this one area, but it was already too late to matter.

That is basically industry in the USA now. Companies contract work out for cheap, import slave labor from south of the border, and avoid penalties b/c "lol we didnt know."

you're a jew trying to stoke some bs aren't you?
here:
youtube.com/user/WallStForMainSt/videos
that's a channel that I follow for economics, you don't cause you're a onions disposable thingy, not a human, and i do not agree with the host for the most part - he's too mainstream, for the most part, but he does try to oblige the reality gage of sorts

what else is there to say? well yes homes cost money unless you build it yourself - that's 1/4 of the cost you'll acquire, any other questions, you dirty fucking yid scum?
can you even fucking weld vertically? I have yet to meet a person that is not a professinal weler that can say that - yeah of course you need this piece toggled with the other one with 7018 sticks, no problem mate - never fucking happens, they are all blowhards, all about appearance, looks and nothing beyond, frankly humanity sickens me, and i'm quite drunk otherwise i would not be venting like this bladibla no consequences for pasting:
leuchter report
david cole and
david irving and
ernst zundel
and haavara agreement and

what was i supposed to spout here?
the famous stabin the back maybe hooton plan or kalegri one - something like this, fuck humanity for not having a ride with this info...

Jews love the fake fiat currency lie and having the goys "work" for it.
Im advocating a real money supply which will ruin (((their))) system

Millenials just get shit tier jobs for no reason.
So many college kids work at Starbucks or some shit.
I'm 30, not a boomer, but you I made more than most of these minwage retards with a psyche degree at 15.
Still no college training or even tradeschool and I'm making 25 an hour.

What happened in 1970? Ask Richard Nixon.

>boomer here
stopped reading there. Boomers don't read any threads aside from /ptg/

Attached: 1507221890701.png (303x166, 4K)

Real money supply with no interest destroys the jew

Attached: 41QZoxrplHL._SY346_.jpg (217x346, 21K)

>200%+ Debt/GDP, everyone was predicting doom and then we dominated the world for a century and made the debt irrelevant via growth. Post WW2 we did the same thing, let inflation and growth eat the problem.
Both Mercantile Britain and post war US have something here that the current US and current Britain don't have, and you're deliberately leaving it out of your calculus.

>hate
Economic illiteracy and wanting "free shit" isn't hate. It's just idiocy.

>wanting "free shit
right - boomers have no right to have anyone else pay for their shit right?

>boomer
>thinks whiney is spilled whinny

checks out, they misspell every word this way

Like I said a lack of critical thinking doesn't make them evil. Entitlement doesn't make them evil. The politicians that took advantage of this are the evil ones not the boomers.
A crime requires motive.

May not have caused the problem. But lets ignore who caused it for a moment. We need to be honest about what we can do to fix said problem.

The answer is staring us all in the face. We just refuse to see it.

>Entitlement doesn't make them evil.
but this doesnt apply to millennials?

>A crime requires motive.
the motive is free shit. Boomers know this really but feign ignorance. They know they've fucked everyone, they're just trying to ride out the gravy train till they die

Boomers didn't kill job market, housing market and economy. Jews did.
Boomers didn't devalue the dollar. Federal reserve did. So yes again, jews did it.

You could possibly elaborate that a bit more, since 1820s Britain and now do have quite a few differences.

Aside from being degenerate drug addict nymphomaniacs, one of the biggest things that seems to be popular is Millennials blaming other people for their problems.
Particularly their parents, it's apparently their fault they weren't taught traditional Christian values on top of worth ethic and discipline, the value of learning and appreciation for being.

You're adults now, time to stop suckling and hiding under your roof while simultaneously blaming those that raised you and learn to live. Go join that Peterson cult if you have to be told to take after yourself.

fuck, man. i'm 23 and spending $950/month for a 527 sq foot apartment.

>seems to be popular is Millennials blaming other people for their problems.
Its a fact that boomers created the greatest debt in history and are passing it on via a devalued currency. Its not an opinion - its mathematically demonstrable.

The shaming language wont work since its not opinion.

You are a stupid 35 year old Boomer.

>we have debt so that means the personal choices I made were not my fault

Attached: 1508294190119.jpg (294x433, 41K)

no you won't because there are 200 other applicants with the same qualifications as you in line for the same job.
If I were 14 (in post internet world) I would just have learned to code on my own and made all kinds of projects/websites by the time I was 18 and be light years ahead of any idiot who just graduated college AND had a great portfolio.

Shut up 35 year old stupid Boomer. Debt is not our fault.

Im fine thanks. Millennials are fucked tho. And if you inherit debt - I guess thats against your will, and any subsequent choices you have are also reduced, so its not your fault

>your choices are reduced
Oh boy I really wanted to learn a useful skill but darn that national debt is getting bigger and bigger. I guess I have no choice but to work at McDonalds for the rest of my life

Attached: 1476110364996.png (332x413, 54K)

>hur hur everything's somebody else's fault
>hur dur fucking boomers

You faggots need to realize that 98% of everything that happens to you, good or bad, is directly related to the choices you have made.
No one made you rack up 120k for some bullshit worthless degree and buy the latest iphone as soon as it comes out.
Get ur shit together

Why do all boomer stories sound exactly the same?

Pax Britannia Britain and Pax Atomica America had positive trade balances. Yes you can grow your way out of debt so long as the debt is being invested right back into your nation.
There is a colossal difference between deficit spending for the sake of kicking back some social programs to voters and deficit spending to have the wealth to industrialize your entire nation (19th century Britain) or to make up for the gap in production after Europe is burnt to the ground (post war US).

If you're told you're getting a free lunch and you believe it and you take the free lunch you really haven't committed the crime. In point of fact that lunch may indeed be created from the souls of your own children but without that knowledge nothing was done with malice aforethought.

San Francisco is super expensive.

>98% of everything that happens to you
On the spot statistics
>No one made you rack up 120k for some bullshit worthless degree
Except they did when the whole of the worthwhile job market is made up of business who require a degree. Times have changed faggot, no more walking into a job with nothing and leaving with a house and pension. Also
>hurrr no one made you
Fuck off.

>I want to walk in with no skills and come out with a house and pension

Attached: 1478875370938.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

You're right, I'm envious of the most entitled generation.

>I'm envious
Well that's life. Not everyone can be born right after a global war that destroyed 90% of the markets

They knew then and they know now. Free lunches dont just appear from nothing