House prices in Britain are too expen-

>house prices in Britain are too expen-

When is this meme going to end Jow Forums?

This comfy little starter home, for example, is merely £165,000 ($225k) and located in Wolverhampton (2011: 65% White British).

Attached: Wolverhampton.png (666x520, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQkKr_9jcNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a glorified apartment

It blows my mind that some white people on this planet have to live in places that are under 100% white. It just blows my mind...65%...

Don't post here anymore till you fix you disgrace of a country britshit.

Attached: 1526403869099.gif (554x400, 120K)

Not quite sweetie.

Actually I gave the wrong percentage on accident.

It was 75% White British in 2001, but 64% in 2011. Not sure what it is now, probably around 52%.

LMAO

British people are such losers.

It is a house with a wall joined to another person's home, sweetie.

Is this a joke? That's a lot for a shitty "house" in a 60% white neighborhood.

this shit is at best worth 25k$

That price represents what a landlord can charge in rent. No one with money would buy that house to live in it.
>65%
Likely hellhole.

Remove mass immigration. Less demand for housing.
Remove ability of foreigners to speculate on your land. Less pumping of prices.

Nope, that's the going rate sweetie.

Looks like shit. Who would want to live in such a shack. Only solution is to buy the neighbours houses as well, bulldoze them and build a proper house with a garden that doesnt look like three shoeboxes glued together. Also directly on the street wtf people constantly passing by cars with toxic fumes, dirt, dogs shit and pee on your house. Cant be healthy to live like that.

>65% White
Absolutely disgusting. Why the fuck would I live in such a brown shithole?

That's a bit xenophobic don't you think sweetie :)

Beggars can't be choosers, sweetie!

Meanwhile, in America...

Attached: AikenSC.jpg (1004x738, 123K)

This is the third time in as many months I've seen this posted.

It's just some Paki badly trying to sell his house

>7 years ago
>65%

are you even trying ?

Bought my house about 3.5 years ago for 120k its now worth 180k

Id have 90k in my pocket if I sold up

Attached: 87416_DMW1000255_IMG_00_0000.jpg (600x399, 44K)

Apparently the going rate is expensive for shit housing, then.

Well done, Deano!

Reminder than Wolverhampton was voted as the fifth worst city on the planet. Used to live near there, it's pretty dire.

Nice cheaply made shed

It will never end and and the prices will get higher as the population grows. Just fucking burn this shit hole.

> Wolverhampton
I couldn't be paid enough to walk in Wolves.
It's a fucking paki filled hellhole.

same with my flat but think of it as HOME not an asset

Make your guesses Jow Forums

The person who guesses the closest figures doesn't have to pay jizya for one whole year :)

Attached: hbhb.png (576x864, 23K)

OI YA CHEEKY CUNT LEMME SEE THAT LOICENSE FOR THOSE WINDOWS

Attached: UK Window Tax.jpg (560x729, 142K)

Lets play the cheap american property guessing game!
Niggers or nowheresville!?

That’s fast.

That is probably what the boomer paid for it, now they expect us to pay for their pensions with inflated housing prices.

Chop down the forests.
Concrete over the fields.
We must have more houses.
Fuck nature and rivers and animals.

I live and grew up in Luton, ask me anything about it.

Thin walls, no thanks

What do you think of Tommy Robinson's thoughts on the town?

what does he think of it?

That it's a Muslim-occupied s-hole.

Yeah and if you're starting a family there it'll be 40% once you're settled

Well he called us sweetie so he must be right

>Wolverhampton
We must be mahd, literally mahd

TO ALLOW

it might be not "expensive" sweety but good luck getting a mortgage from a bank on your own.

>dislikes being in the middle of nowhere
nonwhite

the latter is true, it is pretty bad
there are some white neighborhoods around luton though. there aren't that many muzzies around the centra-Luton acf area/ lu1.
but yeah, overall it is pretty bad. growing up I didn't really even realize it was strange to live in a multi cultural society since I could see so many different colors of people. then I started to see less and less whites to non whites ratio.
to be honest, it is just the youth culture instead of non whites to be honest. indians are alright. eastern europeans, eh, it depends.

Don't you have a pretty little girlfriend to introduce to mummy?!

ex wife took everything in the divorce so no, trying to start again

But then you wouldn't have a house. Unless you paid the money from the sale of that house. On a house virtually the same, as the one you sold.
That shit only works if you have lots of houses, and if you have lots of houses you rent them.

Yuck. A new build.

The die is cast.

Attached: Guesses.png (684x371, 4K)

I grew up in wolves, when I was a boy it was a traditional working class white city with some pockets of mostly sikh immigrants who stuck to themselves.

I left in 2009 and it was horrific, no decent shops, just pound shops, cash 4 gold, greasy bakeries and betting shops.

I would say that of people who live within the city limits no more than 50% are white.

Areas of the city like heath Town, whitmarines and fighting cocks are probably closer to 20% white.

Truelly a depressing and horrible place which is a shame as the Blackcountry, which is the name given to the region due to its role in the industrial revolution and industry, has some great history and architecture.

Do you intend to live there long-term?

Seriously? How old are you, if I may ask?

Sorry to hear that if true.

>McMansion
No thanks

Cheap would be $85,000 in the midwest. That house is average price for a city suburb. Most new communities are at least 80% white with some chinks and poos. Nogs live in the inner city.

INGERLUND

Attached: 88b96-06c1-42ed-8887-7ef2cb24ce82.png (681x1314, 822K)

no nigger. last year of college, then i'm out for good.

Once upon a time these were made to be a temporary stop for coal miners, now they are considered nearly luxury mansion tier

>Only solution is to buy the neighbours houses as well, bulldoze them and build a proper house
Can't do that because there's already a housing shortage.

Attached: 1516903193066.jpg (236x261, 10K)

>normal sized houses are mcmansions to yuros

Should have made an offer sooner, sweetie :)

Pic related is from your pic

Attached: marketinfo.jpg (629x426, 35K)

Good luck lad, sincerely.

>225 THOUSAND dollars for a 2 bedroom, most likely 1 bathroom house no bigger than 800 sq feet
>no garage
>no yard
>townhouse

you'd actually save money moving to the US and buying a 2 story 3bd/3bth home in the midwest or the south and while we do have groids they're at least semi-respectable compared to muzzies

Attached: 1524121097597.jpg (607x481, 43K)

Here's what a 3000 sq ft costs in Wolverhampton.

Attached: 88b96-06c1-42ed-8887-7ef2cb24ce82.png (690x539, 674K)

Apperantly,McMansions are the average house in america.

Oiiiii

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-20-24-36.jpg (1080x1920, 602K)

Bluddeh luverly. Me n me missus r movin in to one of erm new barrat houses innit. Fooken just paved ova tha' countreh side they did, so we get a fooken roite good view. Chips n graaveeh

Attached: 1526336023900.png (866x900, 102K)

>why don't you buy this trash dump in a dindu town for a fortune? It's a bargain!

Attached: DWCd9OpVQAERMvI.jpg large.jpg (343x400, 33K)

Less than a decade and it rose by 80k, what the fuck happened?

Was looking at house prices in the surrounding rural areas around Sheffield, and saw some comfy detached stone cottages for £250,000. Wish I could move there desu, but the only place I could find toil was London, so I'm stuck in a flatshare with the rest of the runts

thanks for letting us know that your average starter home buying brit is a beggar

>Fairey Avenue

Sounds right up your alley son, shall I tell them you'll be putting in an offer?

Attached: boomerdad_136.jpg (278x181, 6K)

Hehehe fooken Soufthern poofs

Attached: 46a (1).png (645x729, 97K)

Being in the middle of nowhere away from jews and niggers is bad?

Where abouts in London?

that;s not a McMansion, that's an average 2 story house, McMansions are poorly designed homes with unnecessary windows, fucked driveways, stupid statues, etc.

That looks like the kind of shit hole rental apartment you'd find above a ghetto convenience store in a bad neighborhood. What a great nest to start a family in.

breh, thats a brick house.

For that price you could only find a one room appartment in a nigger infested city in your shithole.

Near Waterloo at the moment and have been for the past year and a half, but I'm moving to Tooting in a few weeks

I was born there, but my parents moved to Telford, which is hardly an improvement on the face of it, except that they always chose nice village/towns to live in that existed there before Telford was ever thought up and engulfed them in it's boundaries.

We still have family there, distant family, and they're rich. And the rich leafy suburbs of Wolverhampton are getting broken into by robbers. A distant relation family of mine were robbed a few months ago.

You're one to talk. France is little Africa.

Nice, used to live in Earlsfield.

Attached: 46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mj.jpg (400x294, 11K)

SW seems like the nicest pocket of the city, but I'm still not warming to it desu

Yeah. It goes back quite a bit. As much as I dislike modernity and blame it for everything, it was the Victorians who started it; tthey built tonnes of the tiny depressing terraces that we must suffer today.

It's nice if you have the money to live around other people like yourself. I think the largest immigrant population in the area is South Africans. May be wrong but it's not as bad as elsewhere, although it's all pretty shit.

mass shitskin invasion and government support of the housing bubble (higher property value = higher tax income)

Merchants and masons ruin everything.

Attached: 1523500588281.jpg (335x345, 22K)

$223,000 USD for that plus $1,500 tax plus conveyencor fees $1,000? plus moving and plus cash deposit. In that area with those house prices they'd want 20% minimum if you had a parent who could garuantee payment . so for $50,000 in cash you could ask to buy this property and then pay off $178,000 at 3% over 35 years.

Here is the porblem in case you don't understand UK property, the government the ones doing the you go to jail for posting something on facebook have said to the lenders, the ones providing the mortgage that they will do anything , they will pay the mortgage if you lose your job, they will buy the bad loans from lenders, they will do anything but allow prices to fall.

Even if it means the death of the United Kingdom.

>not living in Brazil
You guys don't know what is to truly live (and die).

Attached: uma.png (1345x671, 1.42M)

Tooting has shitloads of south Asians desu (known as one of the best places in the country to get a curry). However I think they're generally alright and more middle-class compared to the ones who live in places like Tower Hamlets. Places like Richmond and Wimbledon are obviously very white though - I think its the likes of Clapham and Battersea that have lots of saffers, aussies, and young people in general so they're not too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=dQkKr_9jcNs

Attached: 88b96-06c1-42ed-8887-7ef2cb24ce82.png (668x594, 749K)

Are you a fan of Larkin?

Godmanchester is a nice little place though. Used to live not far away from it.

Attached: 88b96-06c1-42ed-8887-7ef2cb24ce82.jpg (1600x900, 228K)

>looking for a job
>have to spend £140 just to get to the interview and back on the train
>learn all about the company and the role
>be on my most social and likeable behaviour
>try to give all the right answers
>don't get the job

Attached: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mj.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I've asked this before and you ignored me. I want an answer this time. Why do you keep spaming these threads? Whats your end game? I get what your saying but why point this out so often?

Attached: 1525896603612.jpg (1571x1034, 932K)

In the UK you can borrow approx. 4.5x your salary, and the average salary in the UK is around £25,000. So youngish single people don't really have any chance of buying property unless their parents can give them a big chunk of (free) cash for a deposit - and most probably can't.

Somebody on £30k would need a deposit of £25k to buy the pic on the Op - and that doesn't include fees and money to buy furniture and shit once they have moved. Most will be renting forever.

>Duque de Caxias
Might as well go to Africa

Attached: maiq-1-1-1.png (476x358, 282K)

Never read him. That poem was a favourite of brit/pol/s when I posted there a few years back.