BASED KEKISTAN

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ALL MY KEKISTANI BROS!? Have (((they))) displaced us? Are we gonna let them do that? Remember BASED stickman? lol! Those were the days. What happened though? Is no one here a proud citizen of Kekistan anymore? Can I get a PRAISE KEK!?

Attached: 824b665c865b8eb3e6dc21a58a8360e45b19e3f86081a7cf982b54a37edbaf59.jpg (2048x1536, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
youtu.be/4ypMq-616mw
youtu.be/BPnYRJs18pA
youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The moment you define yourself you destroy what you were.

election's over, also these civ nat reddit faggots figured out they were actually flying a nazi battle flag

>I was only 19 years old.
>I loved Žižek so much, I had all the books and films.
>I pray to Žižek every night, thanking him for the knowledge he's given me. “Žižek is love” I say, “Žižek is life."
>My dad is Jordan Peterson. He hears me and calls me a cultural marxist. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Žižek.
>I called him a pseudo-intellectual.
>He hits me and sends me to sleep.
>I'm crying now and my face hurts.
>I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
>It's Žižek! I was so happy.
>He whispers in my ear an obscene joke.
>As I laugh he grabs me with his slavic hands, and puts me on his lap. I'm ready.
>I am all ears for Žižek.
>He penetrates my mind and expands my view on the current predicament.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Žižek. I can feel my neoliberal illusions shattering and my eyes starting to water as i am picturing future authoritarian regimes in the west.
>I want to revitalize the left.
>He sniffs a mighty sniff as he fills my young mind with his wisdom.
>My dad walks in.
>Žižek looks him straight in the eye and says,
>"We are approaching a catastrophe."
>Žižek crushes him in a debate and leaves through my window.
>Žižek is love. Žižek is life.

Attached: Zizek.jpg (640x427, 51K)

B A S E D

divide and conquer tactics have probably driven most away

Praise kek.
The free country must be established!

Kikes and lefturd derailled the conversation and dumb fucks fell for it, always taking the bait.

The need for kekstan is stronger than ever!

>he doesn't know about the new place.
SAGE.. JUST.. SAGE.

>payed some website 200$ because they said they will make me a legal priest and i could marry people and stuff
>site went down 2 days later never heard from them again
i wonder (((who))) was behind that

They got too triggered by Amerimutt memes and went back to t_d

>you're so new that you don't know the mutt meme came a full year after kekistanis left
Most of us are still here, but it got false flagged so much, that no one does it here anymore. People were going into random threads with kek memeflags, and attacking random anons. Then you had the other side of it, where people were posting the same 4 unattractive kekistanis over, and over again. It got to the point to where it became synonymous with being a shill.

>It got to the point to where it became synonymous with being a shill.
Kekistan flag posters who aren't actual shills are worse then actual shills. People that stupid shouldn't be allowed on Jow Forums

SHADILAY MY BROTHA! Kek is on our side. Libcucks BTFO.

Attached: c8a6a20b5767aa4fb817a5f3a706beb77c94e3e83c9531716f2764ea6bd9fe31.png (583x772, 704K)

What new place?

Kekistanis and Civic Nationalists are the niggers of Right Wing politics.

Attached: 1520817416770.png (23x585, 1K)

this is not even a good ironic shitpost
baste

Attached: 1524164071889.jpg (640x637, 76K)

I want to gas kekistanis.

Keksitan is a perfect example of nu-Jow Forums. new underage, LARPing t_d fags that are in love to identity politics.

Kekistan died with normies and cuck youtubers.

Fads go in and out of style what was once new and fresh is now old and forgotten
also the jews suck a lot of dick because they're mentally ill faggots israel should ban straight marriage and enforce gay sex in the street all day with strangers already.

You're jealous because WE are the ones responsible for getting god emperor elected with all our great pepe memes to redpill the normies.

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

Kekistan is stronger than ever

Attached: wAR242ZyaG5BAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

It's not a FAD dude. It's a way of life, we are still out there at college campuses redpilling normies, just so many people seem to have left the movement. What's up with that?

lol this guy is hilarious! Shadilay brotha!

kek have been le praised

Attached: 1509066965447.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

t. Muhammad

t.MAGA_PEDO

Whatever normie.

Attached: smile-portrait-face-person-people-human-9-1177x557.jpg (1177x557, 65K)

Oh god. Praise Zizek.

Attached: a575500aa622c69ae4ee4b602c3f011c82588f43bd28f4d7b25ce64d9f430513.png (311x308, 132K)

back to Jow Forumsthe_cuckold

KEK will call upon us all at the given time and date to set right the wrongs of this world, keep your eyes open

Attached: 1520556736630.jpg (694x713, 205K)

Lol libtard triggered.

Attached: C_3xjskWsAAeokj.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

He is here!

(Blease ubvoat)

Attached: praise_kek_by_paradigm_shifting-dbb3gon.jpg (960x752, 160K)

Hahaha! I know one day Trump is gonna follow through on his promise to lock her up.

stop posting that disgusting fag

But he helped win the election... he's /ourguy/. Remember?

youtu.be/4ypMq-616mw

From pale to Palestine part 1

youtu.be/BPnYRJs18pA

From pale to Palestine part 2

youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E

Inside current Palestine today.

I am still a card carrying member of FOAK (Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights)