video in question
mobile.twitter.com/heyitsgine/status/996589052336930816?s=21

Attached: nigga.png (635x506, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/heyitsgine/status/996589052336930816?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is the universities response, black students are pushing for more
Dear Patriots,
A video of several George Mason students is circulating on social media that shows them singing a popular song that includes a racial slur and other demeaning language. This video and the behavior of the students are offensive and do not reflect the values of our university.
While language and song lyrics are legally protected, words and actions can be hurtful, insensitive, and spark outrage among members of our community. Regardless of the intent, the impact is deep.
George Mason is committed to being an inclusive university where all in our community can thrive. We urge our students to use their best judgment and think about how their actions affect others.
The video raises important concerns that require more than a statement. These concerns focus on how we create an inclusive and just community – including addressing racism, privilege, and the misappropriation of language on our campuses.
This is a serious issue. As a community, we need to do better.
Rose Pascarell, Vice President for University Life

Julian R. Williams, Vice President of Compliance, Diversity, and Ethics

Imagine being so mentally fragile that you freak out over somebody muttering 2 syllables.

Attached: 1526410928873.jpg (480x656, 29K)

Good, teach them that wanting to be niggers is not acceptable

>thoughts?
It’s a public university so it ain’t gonna happen unless they want to get their pants sued off

>twitter do ya thang
>pol do your thing
>reddit do your thing
>everyone get outraged on command please.

She cute

They're not acting like niggers though, they're just playing around chanting the word.

White women and PoCs males each have one oppression point related to sex and race. Therefore, these womyn are okay to use these words.

GMU is garbage, can't believe I wasted money on it

also everyone here is a dumbass

Why did op claim they were singing a rap song then? sounds like niggerism to me.

I’m ashamed to admit that I went to GMU, recently graduated. In my biology classes I was one of maybe 5 white people. The entire school is Arab and Asian central, which is disgusting. This is a public university, that serves its own needs, and accepts foreigners because it can charge them a premium tuition. But for every pajeet, abdul, and change it lets in, an American student whose taxes subsidize the institution, is denied entrance. It’s disgusting.

Watch the video. They're clearly goofing off to a song on the radio.

Is this why white women fuck black guys?

FAS baby?

God I love black twitter

Attached: 16ABD451-4570-4D8B-9F95-EB680A4BDC75.jpg (1194x1266, 807K)

>Oh no it's retarded

I don't give a shit, 99% of the time they're coal burners anyways

yall dont get it. they feel like they can say it because they fuck the niggers.

It's like whoever can come up with the most irrelevant burn becomes unquestionably correct about whatever the point is.

wow, is this racism?
how long before say "n-word" becomes racist?

You retards don't understand that it's not about the women. It's about people getting punished for lightheartedly singing a song on the radio.

That's what they get for listening to rap.
I mean ffs, you're supposed to be expanding your knowledge base in college and rap/hip-hop, whatever literally makes you dumber.

>Twitter do your thing
Literally inciting harassment. They'll probably be awarded a blue check mark for it.

Lol. Isn’t “twitter do ya thing” targeted harassment? Surely twitter has a policy like that, or do blacks not have rules imposed them like everyone else?

I can't imagine it, honestly.

Probably doing them a favor, most pizza joints hire high school kids at higher starting wages than most nursing jobs. Also they have to be on call can't have a dwi on their record and will likely work at least a hundred hours in unpaid internships.

I love how blacks get so offended for other blacks then go ape shit on another black when they try to make sense of the situation against the mob nog victimhood mentality

why should i care about some white antiwhite cunt who loves nigger culture? let niggers eat her.

>tolerating degenerate behavior like this

Fuck everyone involved. Fuck the people whining about it and fuck the awful goofy white women betraying their heritage and culture while simultaneously robbing others of theirs in the most simplistic way. Drown them in starbucks water.

That stupid nigger bitch thinks it's going to be a doctor.
Daily reminder that the key to dealing with the nigger problem in the United States is removing the communist rat kikes from public and higher education. Naming the jew publicly is the first step, as is calling out dumb nigger women like @cold_goddess22. Absolutely disgusting, and our tax dollars pay for this shit.

Attached: cake.jpg (550x402, 71K)

yeah, that's black society.

All white people under 40, and I literally mean ALL, have said "nigga" multiple times in their lives.

They're using it as another excuse to purge whites from institutions. This is the race war and genocide in action.

Solution: Ban all rap and hiphop in universities, problem solved.

>ironically sing-a-long shitty rap music that spews "nigga" every three words
>gets expelled because the same niggers complain about YOU singing it, instead of complaining about the fact this shit passes as music nowadays.

Stupid goyims.

>Literally
Tits or GTFO, you stupid goddamned cunt.

Are nurses good for dating or just pump and dumps?

>twitter do ya thing
Honestly wouldn't care if this dumb nigger burned to death in a house fire.

The normalization and promotion of blacks in all forms of media? Absolutely. Women always want to fuck whatever is pop and prestigious.

>it's not "just a song" because your hair

>twitter handle has "goddess" in it

Attached: imeannnnnn.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>nigga, ya shit, nigga be da boo da gibs me dat monies don ware dat culorz or we bat boo da boo de do dum nigga, nigga, fuk ya cuz dawg wes syde eas syde nord syde suth syde fuk ya nigga nigga nigga boo da nigga fuk all ya'll niggas
>omg, i can't believe u were repeating the words to the song and said a bad word!!!!!
>you should lose everything and never ever again be allowed to speak wrongthink ever again!!! staple her mouth with nails!!11 DEATH TO HERESY

>they feel like they can say it because they fuck the niggers.

this

I knew white girls who think fucking with nogs gave them a pass to say nigga whenever they wanted.

Attached: twerknothanks.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

>hey, maybe we should rethink this
>you goddamn uncle tom, fuck you die nigger, shut your fucking mouth and get back to picking the motherfucking cotton you goddamn fucking nigger

>feel like they can say it
No, it's because "nigga" has been spun by blacks as being different and therefore acceptable to say, whereas "nigger" isn't.

literally nigger shit, America is steadily becoming a fucking niggerfest. You can't even sing a song with word nigger in it because its "offensive".

Niggerific.

It's their culture to be as bad of people as possible.

Slap the niggers complaining, then slap the girls for talking like niggers

>white woman singing rap.
She was probably a coal burner. She got off light

Good reason to stay off social media

can confirm. 3.6 GPA, varsity sports, got waitlisted. Pajeet with a 3.1 gets in on scholarship

>niggers and leftists are so fucking stupid that they try to ruin womens lives because they actually LIKE nigger culture

>That stupid nigger bitch thinks it's going to be a doctor.
In the current year, that's likely to happen.

>mobile.twitter.com/heyitsgine/status/996589052336930816?s=21
That'll teach them for listening to nigger music

GM, 4th tier school. Nothing to see, just a bunch of niggers.

deserves it for listening to that nigger garbage.

Looks like a future trump supporter to me

worse
trump supporter

BUT I'M A LE BASED W*TOID IF I SAY NIGGA NIGGA I THOUGHT WE WUZ FRIENDS N SHEEEIT

Attached: arcy6nqk62y01.jpg (773x554, 41K)

Yeah, they just want whites to suffer and/or die. It's us or them. Coexistence will never be possible.

White thots singing along to a degenerate (((song))). Yes they should all be expelled. Not sure what they are doing at college and out of the kitchen to begin with? They should already be married and having white children. Instead they are probably going on a road trip to star in the next (((blacked.com))) video. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 88e.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

>twitter, do ya thing

Attached: dindu.png (218x232, 11K)

The Black Alumni Association is getting involved, a clearly non-racist and all inclusive organisation.

Mason isn't exactly a first choice school. Hasn't been for at least 20 years.

And who the fuck cares if the person mopping up my blood is singing about BBC. As long as she gets my catheter positioned correctly, I could give a shit.

ban the word nigga, anyone who uses it should be put in jail. that would clean up society real fast.

Nobody brings down niggers the way other niggers do. Are they completely immune to any sort of self awareness?

based niggers scaring white women away from nigger culture

Good. Get them expelled so they'll become red pilled.

We should help have them expelled.

This will turn them against the Negroids.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

>that image
>that post
>that flag

well meme'ed, kek

WHAT THE FUCK THEY SAID THE FORBIDDEN WORD OF DEATH

KILL THEM KILL THEM RIGHT NOW

this

>deserves it for listening to that nigger garbage.

this

This kind of spectacle is nothing out of the ordinary anymore.

The most disturbing trend I've noticed over the past ~5 years is that more and more white girls and almost all non-whites, both male and female, have adopted negroid attitudes, vernacular, appearance etc.

In other words, their 'culture'. Full assimilation. This applies to Filipinos, Indians, Afghans, Chinese, every non-white. All these immigrant groups have indeed assimilated in, but they adopted the absolute worst aspect of our culture.

Attached: 1524347284261.jpg (480x640, 39K)

>misappropriation of language
Great, about time they addressed the real problem. Niggers appropriating english.

>they try to ruin womens lives because they actually LIKE nigger culture

this

Attached: lindsay.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

literally avoid all niggers and nigger related shit and you will have no problems.

Date one. They are loyal and unlikely to stray. They spend so long looking at elderly genitals and diseased body parts that their libido and hence their desire to make love to anyone they don't love plummets.

1. I am sure if it is a rap song the language is demeaning to women. So these women are going to get punished twice?
2. Is it really a "racial slur" when a black person says it in a rap song?

Their freak out got them an official statement from the University. Black people know the word nigger gives them power over white people, and nothing makes them angrier than thinking they'll lose that power.

Amefricans

Attached: 20180516_203343.jpg (750x1334, 268K)

Yes, actually.

Thanks for the advice. I just get wary because I once lived in an Ohio town where 80% of the girls were nurses with tattos and wigger trash who would fuck guys every other week.

I.. God. No words.

Deserve

Attached: 20180516_203604.jpg (750x1334, 195K)

Death

Attached: 20180516_203730.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

Just so you know the girl saying it is racist is not even white.

yep. if they want to play nigger then go ahead and go play nigger and when the real niggers turn on them (which always happens) we make it clear that we are not backing their dumb asses.

You wanna be a nigger, that's a one-way street and you'll get no sympathy from me when the inevitable chimpout occurs and you're the target.

If you want these girls to stay in college as a personal message to the sheboons, Jow Forums has to publicly oppose them.

You need to start a campaign talking about
>kek we should get these roasties expelled, thots what utter whores, the alt-right hates you wannabe niggers

On twitter.

Enough "shaming" them for being women online will push them up the left's victim hierarchy and make it a checkmate, they couldn't expel them because that is what "the KKK wants"

>Twitter, do ya thing
Call for doxxing and brigading. WTF @Jack?

They had me at nigger.

I hope they are expelled, why are whites listening to nigger music in the first place?

Future coal burners right here. In better days they’ll get the rope.

>We dont care, stop being retards. We're sorry I guess

Its okay to publish personal details, harrass individuals and doxx them online if it is a gang of Niggers doing it, user. Welcome to kiketernet

I'm not memeing. White Sharia is the future. These goblinas are disgusting. They may be white on the outside but their soul has been completely negrified by the hebrew. I would not place myself within 10 sq km of these vile degenerates. Can you actually say you are attracted to something that talks like that?

>pic related true aryan shield maidens

Attached: oktoberfest.jpg (750x390, 90K)

Yes the outrage is stupid and they shouldn’t be expelled, but if these thots are stupid enough to film themselves saying nigga a bunch of times, they are too stupid to graduate.

SPREAD THIS
We need to make it abundantly clear there is an army of worthless, jobless, welfare-collecting, Affirmative-Action qualifying, student-aid-receiving, Netflix-watching, Starbucks-sipping, privileged Negresses that are helping the Jews oust whites from universities.
Highlight all the crime, violence, and chaos niggers bring to universities and contrast that with some white roastie saying "nigga."
I used to feel bad for black girls because nobody wants them due to them being so ugly, low-IQ, violent, and sexually degenerate/diseased, but fuck those worthless niggers at this point. We've been feeding them long enough.

Attached: 1524985817613.png (756x768, 131K)

would unironically support global sharia if it meant genocide of niggers

In Australia, most nurses are only good for pump and dumb. They are usually just waiting around for any non-nurse male to 'sweep them off their feet', which means they expect a doctor or someone better than them to marry them, knock them up and they won't have to work for 3 years so they can stay at home on maternity leave. Then they can come back to their work place and expect to have the same jbp and rate of pay.

They are damaged people and often have a massive sense of entitlement about them because of 'muh degree'. Do not date as they will cheat on you and are never, ever loyal.

I am a male nursing student so I should know.

>ban the word nigga, anyone who uses it should be put in jail. that would clean up society real fast.

We can't, it's "Free Speech".

The problem with Classical Libertarian societies like the one we have set up is that we aren't (legally) allowed to do anything to them to stop this like put people like this against the wall and shoot them.

We have no defense mechanism in our system against this kind of virus. Our hands are tied behind our back, figuratively.

Attached: 03728da22bbe8060afed8ef500009e2a8b0500b1_hq.gif (640x360, 1.03M)

>We need to make it abundantly clear there is an army of worthless, jobless, welfare-collecting, Affirmative-Action qualifying, student-aid-receiving, Netflix-watching, Starbucks-sipping, privileged Negresses that are helping the Jews oust whites from universities.
lol everybody already knows this.