Be honest, are you jealous of Israel?

Be honest, are you jealous of Israel?

Attached: isrusa.jpg (960x720, 111K)

There's little to be jealous of.
Now delete thread.

Attached: _jpg.jpg (758x530, 48K)

No. You're surrounded by enemies. You're trying to destroy your only friends (whites) and When Europe is Muslim and America is Mexican/White Nationalist nobody is going to remember the holocaust anymore, and maybe there wont be any money to protect you from Islam because your fucking bankers crashed the world economy.

Nope.

No, I think the dislike has a lot more to do with the things they do and the teachings in the Talmud and Protocols of Zion.
Unpleasant people

A shitty little garrison state full of two-faced semitic pedos, surrounded by more inbred semitic retards?
It's like a dogshit sandwich with cream of nose filling.

I doubt you'll get the truth from these goyim Shloime

Attached: 1276035700731.png (660x480, 31K)

I kind of am. While Jews have brainwashed people abroad, their own country actually shoots people that try to cross their border and enforces an ethnostate.

I'm not really jealous of any country as a whole desu. There are aspects of other cultures I've enjoyed, but I still prefer my own.

yeah but an "Israel" for white people would be seen as hateful

>surrounded by mudslimes
>barren desert wasteland outside of coasts
>has own sea, but it's already ded
>cucked out of own temple mount
Not really. I hear you guys have some great coffee though.

>get barren desert
>barren desert is now silicon valley
>meanwhile the country which banished us is a barren desert

top kike ayy lmao
would bang /10

Attached: who-is-subhuman.gif (1176x4896, 1.98M)

No because i have a soul and will be welcomed into heaven.

>barren desert is now silicon valley
lol
I see what you did there

Irony is, that car is a BMW, made by the same nation that slaughtered Jews.

Attached: extra-chromosome.jpg (691x713, 52K)

what's the irony?
We can't use good cars?

Jews have done well to turn their enemies against each other, I'll give them that. Israel's saving grace is that the Muslim countries surrounding them are completely incompetent in modern warfare, that the Arab nations don't trust each other and that said Arab nations all want to be the one to take the lead once Israel gets destroyed. Honestly if Arabs didn't suck so much at modern warfare, Israel would not have survived past '48-'49. I guess it also helps that it was unmotivated conscripts fighting for a leader they probably despise versus people fighting desperately for their survival with the sea to their backs.

Inability to cooperate is one of the symptoms of a low IQ

No way your architecture and landscapes are hideous

this. BMW are very good cars

>68
The Gematria does not support this action.

>BMW
>good cars
Choose only one

not jealous of a nation full of walking corpses

Attached: advanced.jpg (497x604, 29K)

Compared to what, Yugos?
Nobody wants a BMW outside of warranty.

Then why is it that every uncooperative person I've ever met was a shloyim?

Compared to Ford.

>Be honest, are you jealous of Israel?
I'm not a muslims, so no.

I'm not jealous of anyone who lives in the middle east surrounded by jews and arabs. But I fucking hate that we have to pay for it and fight their wars for them. I think any politician who takes money from AIPAC should be barred from office and all of the dual citizenship politicians should be deported.

US cars are disgusting tho, they lack soul.

Attached: 2 series.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Many Fords will make it to 100000 miles without visiting the dealer.
My Chevy trucks go 250000 miles without ever seeing a dealership.
Number of BMWs that will go 100K without dealer intervention: zero.

Why would someone be jealous of shit?

That looks just as shit, get out of here kike

You may be right about that. I only drive pickups, utv's and motorcycles (BMWs are shit bikes too).

i wish we had their national consciousness and willingness to defend borders desu. also some israeli chick tried to sell me mud in the mall once and she was crazy cute.

Much like Goyim themselves

Im jealous of the fact that only you guys get to have an ethnostate and get to deport/defend yourselves against the sub-human hordes.

Attached: 1501007383810.png (512x512, 131K)

Israel deserves to get invaded by as many Muslims as possible. This is payback for killing millions of innocent Europeans. That’s why I support Palestine. Because these fuckers won’t let us have our own ethnostate.

Attached: 02862229-78BA-408E-AE96-D7F2AD9CB009.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

>Anybody who likes an Anti-European nation that floods the EU with shitskins is a Muslim