Post yfw being white in 2018

Post yfw being white in 2018

Attached: 1526493656038.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Meanwhile in brown land

It's 2018 and I'M FUCKING WHIIIIITE

Attached: 182a9f8ab4ffa07b74893ba5791c0a1ad.jpg (569x820, 140K)

What's this? Footage from Comet Ping Pong Pizza? Did they rape him, cook him and eat him afterwards?

lmao rekt

so not wanting my son to turn into a girl is child abuse, but this is perfectly acceptable? what the fuck world.

yes

Why?

Attached: 1486750157731.jpg (426x434, 36K)

Ever heard of La Tomatina in Spain? or carnaval in South America? over here we still have fun holydays where we throw harmless shit at each other

no wonder you are all pussy betas SJW sóyboys

Attached: 1x9.jpg (576x432, 26K)

yeah that kid had so much fun.

>shitskin with a nigger machismo attitude
>probably gets into fights for no reason to show how tough he is
I never realized how uncivilized and retarded Ecuador is. Do you guys even have running water yet, or are you too busy abusing kids?

How does a third world country like Spain afford throwing food at eachother

>we throw harmless shit at each other
here we have the pinnacle of manliness

>equating a softcover tomato riot with making a 4 yo cry
This is why you will forever be Incans

lol @ the dumb bitch in the red flannel who had to smash the kid 3 times in the head for the egg to crack, I'm sure that was a blast for the kid. gr8 tradition

>Third world country with third world behavior
Don't you have foodstamps to collect or you sister to prostitute for money, José?

All I see is a bunch of 3rd worlders wasting eggs and a cake just for some dumb tradition. No wonder you guys are poor.

> checking flag
> "throwing food at each other is fun you fags!"

Are you sure you're in a position to throw food around? I mean, you probably stopped growing at 4ft5 or something because of malnutrition (combined with mestizo shit tier genetics.)

I don't think Chinese are in a good position to call out Spain.

Wtf lol

that was just mean. what a shithole.

Dont you know those poor undocumented latinos are starving, thats why they must come to america and get free food, housing and medical care.

If the kid showed up with this video and said he's in need of refuge, would you turn him down?

Oh so that why you fucking spics all grow up into a murderous psychopath with no soul, such culture brah

dont you have someone to go decapitate because they made fun of your cartel or something

Attached: 1525670817968.jpg (900x900, 121K)

..and so the little engineer's heart grew two sizes too big that day.

>Ecuador
>Cartel
bruh

3rd world """"culture""""

where the fuck is your leaf!? someone help! this leaf lost its leaf!

Attached: 1525318170182.gif (171x172, 962K)

yeah, you can't ignore that kind of abuse and what animal killing psychopathy will come of it.

You were a fucking mistake, we should have had you whiped like brits did up north
Tomatina is a celebration where everyone knows what's going on. Don't compare my culture to your shitfest you filthy heretic animals.

good thing he invited his best friend to the party

Attached: future fourth reich soldier.gif (480x600, 1.53M)

Carnaval is satanic

They'll put the kid up on gofundme for a proper birthday party and rake in the cash.

the border between fun and fear is very thin my autistic friend
carnivals are not originally meant to stuff your face with churros and cosplay anime
they're meant to toughen people up and allow them to vent out emotions they usually repress
basically this
There was a time when religion (or the absence thereof) wasn't turning people into brainwashed pussy cucks
This time is long gone, tradition is all we have left

>tfw white
>tfw outside who doesn't belong

Attached: 1505938512995.png (908x714, 28K)

Attached: nigshit432.jpg (658x370, 104K)

>brown land
It's called the USA

why did they do this?

Nigger tier fun. Next birthday they’ll decapitate someone.

either this

Attached: just.jpg (919x720, 136K)

or this

Attached: 1452683827105.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

Attached: doom.jpg (800x1207, 271K)

(you)

Attached: Cz971RjUQAAuP0M.jpg (1200x1084, 116K)

That poor midget.

jesus, wtf is this?

Yeah, brown land. That's the USA.

greetings brother peruano, these retards think every country in South America is Mexico or Venezuela they are so fucking ignorant

they dont know how to chill thats why theres a school massacre every week over there up north

Attached: Wakanda Forever.png (681x635, 653K)

Check your trips privilege

basedboy

Whats the context?

Attached: 1500324951408.jpg (363x480, 120K)