White female muslim traitor gets guy kicked out from coffee shop

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/05/15/muslim-woman-confronted-allegedly-islamophobic-man-coffee-shop-which-refuses-serve-him/610430002/

>Traitor Kathleen “Amina” Deady comes into coffee shop in full burkah
>Guy rightfully gets pissed off
>Turns into cursing match between the two of them
>Coffee shop kicks out upstanding white man
>Traitor cunt records the whole thing, gets her coffee, makes news

What the fuck is wrong with women.

Vid of confrontation:
youtu.be/BUadxQ7t058

Attached: is_this_halloween.jpg (650x400, 19K)

>What the fuck is wrong with women.
They want attention.

THOUGHTS????????????????????????????????

most of these degenerates dont even know the definition of racism

Attached: 1521551057062.jpg (246x339, 31K)

By the way folks the youtube video in OP is the original upload and allows comments.

Do your thing Jow Forums

I feel like it is just a triggered white girl who chose to be muslim and wear a tarp just so she could get picked on and scream discimination. Should have roundhouse kicked her.

I lost it when I saw the bag head

Muslims so very fragile.

Pol is literally dead

Women just want attention. They're silly and if they misbehave you should beat them bloody. Unfortunately the state will arrest you if you're white and you do that.

Honestly I'd rather that than a cunt who doesnt wear anything
White shariah now

>wears full burkah
>talks back to a man
this is the absolute state of white attention whores

Attached: 1526481910737.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>Riverside
Why even care we all should know by now 72.5% of American city dwellers aren’t White but Muslims and all that don’t really matter to me. Regardless 80% of White Muslims in the US are men and the rest are mostly immigrant women from Albania and Bosnia

Attached: doyourpart.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Racist has always been meaningless. It's used by Jews and their mind slaves to oppress whites, like you just witnessed.

If she was a true muslim she wouldn't have talked back to a man for fear of gettin that ass whipped

>Women just want attention. They're silly and if they misbehave you should beat them bloody
Literally this is the only thing that works, since women are born without functioning brain, aka are animals.

Not going to side with the dumbass that can't control their power level. Imagine being the type of idiot that falls for the easiest muslim bully bait: some bitch dressed in a burqa in public.
He must have an iq of 85.

I fucking hate that liberals get to abuse the media to make 1 retard = to all of us but when 90% of liberals are retarded it's #notall.

Attached: 1525241971979.png (240x281, 122K)

>Have you read the "Kue raan"

Fucking baka

>Gets to leave a wartorn shithole to live in the greatest nation on earth
>complains about oppression

Attached: are you retarded.jpg (485x662, 66K)

>faggot ass white boy thinks he has the right to start shit with random strangers over how they're dressed
A kick well deserved.

They know if they can record a white person being mean to them other white people will shower them with gibs and attention.

oh shit, EFF memes are a thing now?

Attached: julius-malema1.jpg (938x476, 30K)