OH SHIT!!! RUDY GIULIANI WANTS THE MUELLER PROBE WRAPPED UP TOMORROW

vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/rudy-giuliani-mueller-probe-wrapped-up
archive.li/PHgyc

Attached: 1508510445455.png (1092x1314, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
archive.li/PHgyc
youtu.be/j-emlb2_jdI
youtu.be/51270i8F3mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1499761949633.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

hmmmm
so what happens if Mueller doesn't?
Actually I hope he continues just to see what the administration would do

Attached: 1524690938162.png (1738x1310, 2.31M)

It's a shame that it can't go on forever since almost every attempt the left makes to dig up dirt on Trump just keeps fucking backfiring in their stupid faces.

But yeah, this has taken now a quarter of his first term. It's time for it to end.

Mueller probe should never have even happened, how many millions of our tax dollars did they waste on this crap?

End it now and prosecute those who started this mess in the first place (The Democratic Party)

Attached: 1519057960314.jpg (2127x1200, 1.38M)

It's been "wrapped up" per say for months now.

They have all the evidence against the DNC and Democratic players; but Mueller is holding on hope to find something, anything on Trump so he can take him down with them, and the media can focus on Trump while downplaying the fall of the DNC.

What is your opinion on the 33 benghazi hearings and the millions spent on those

i have to imagine rudy has some pull in the fbi, to the public he is untouchable unlike any other politician so he can effectively shut down mueller and obviously he can reign in Rosenstein. I don't think the original story is accurate so the investigation will continue but if he wanted rudy could absolutely end it by tomorrow.

Cuckservatives.

"per se" you mongloid

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

Giuliani is so based

Attached: 1512156483479.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Ain't not nonebody tell me how to talk.

it's funny that it's mostly in democrat territory

bump

Based giuliana is gonna have mueller whacked

Attached: 1513779295797.png (1147x1068, 947K)

Mueller is /ourguy/

>archive.li/PHgyc

Guiliani isn't actually trying to get the probe shut down, he's just talking in interviews, drawing attention to the fact that we're coming up on the one year point with no results.

It really, really doesn't look like Trump colluded with the Russians. Manafort did some shady stuff many years ago, and I don't doubt that if you go balls deep investigating every aspect of Trump and all of his associates, you're probably going to find a lot of dubious stuff. Of course, if you investigate why the Obama administration and the FBI secretly used an unconfirmed document from the DNC to spy on the Trump campaign during the election, or if you started a Mueller probe on the Clintons, I bet you'd find a whole bunch of shit, probably more than Trump. The Clintons went from nobodies to multi-millionaires over the course of their political careers. Odd that in 2015 Hillary was bringing in $250,000 for an hour long speech, whereas just a couple of years later she's only worth $25,000.

I know he's not trying to shut the probe down, he's trying to get Mueller to go public.

I FEEL A FAINT RUMBLING

Attached: 1505101685927.png (1412x1098, 1.65M)

He was at the Trump rally when I went, he has a godlike presence in the room very similar to when Trump entered. I never realized I liked Rudy until I got to see him speak from 15ft away that day, and then I became a fan. It was the NC rally that came right after Hillary's "basket of deplorables" speech so it was a life changing experience for me.

Not gonna happen.

Everybody wants things.

People died in Benghazi, and whether Hillary did anything wrong or not, she still bullshitted everyone. I swear she has some kind of pathology, where her first instinct is to lie, even when the truth isn't so bad. Like rumors fly that she's unhealthy, and she tells us that she's fine, never better, healthy as can be. Then she collapses on camera, and only when she can't possibly claim that she's fine and everyone's crazy, she says that she just has pneumonia and complains about the right wing conspiracy spreading rumors about her health. People don't trust Hillary because you have to debunk her lies and corner the bitch before she tells you the truth.

An investigation into Trump colluding with Russians to steal the election is reasonable enough. It was claimed, and enough people believed it so that we should look into it for no reason other than to clear the air, if nothing else. That part of the investigation didn't take that long. Everywhere they thought there'd be a smoking gun, or any evidence at all of collusion, there wasn't. Now we're at the one year anniversary, only result is Manafort getting busted on his work from years ago unrelated to the campaign, and Mueller's trying to figure out if maybe a lawyer might have inadvertently bought a signature on a NDA in a way that violated campaign finance laws. That him paying it and Trump reimbursing him was him in effect lending a contribution of that amount to the campaign for a month or two. Or something like that.

Point is the investigation has long since shifted from its original intent and scope.

The aging retarded ghoul who allowed 911 to happen and can barely slur his way through any sort of speech is saying something that is highly unlikely. Go kill yourself for liking this idiot.

>he has a godlike presence in the room very similar to when Trump entered

TFW Trump-fags literally wanna succ daddy off

He didn't "allow" 9/11 to happen you fucking disingenuous kike.

I really think the US should focus on more important things than this longshot flimsy nothingburger

I am, frankly, tired of hearing about it

Attached: NOTONMYWATCH.png (791x452, 98K)

Still not his fault

Do you know what the word "allow" means?

Hes a kike of course he does, hes sure as fuck not going to use it properly during an attempt to subvert tho.

well, i believe 911 was an inside job. Rudy was part of the New World Order and had to be a part of it.

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>What the fuck is a tie clip

>GIULIANI
always seems like a retard to me. For a lawyer he sure runs his mouth about things he shouldn't, a lot

don't slut shame me

There should have been far fewer of them and Hillary should have been fired.

>I swear she has some kind of pathology, where her first instinct is to lie, even when the truth isn't so bad.

I'm 100% convinced that Hillary is a sociopath.

>It really, really doesn't look like Trump colluded with the Russians

Attached: suckittrumpy.jpg (634x347, 41K)

I want a pony and a mommy gf.

Attached: horse.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

He was a prosecutor. Defense attorneys are the sneaky ones, as generally they're trying to get away with stuff.

It's been a year. Where's the smoking gun? Stormy Daniels?

It should be wrapped up. It's been going on for like 2 years now.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Why weren't there any Patriot missiles installed downtown New York City?

He is clearly involved in hiding evidence post 9/11

Attached: 1526112741517.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Trump is also complicit you moron

wrap it up in bacon and jam it down some kike throats

Attached: 1506557389348.png (420x728, 57K)

Wrong

>Ouch 183 in Eastern Virginia (Mueller land) in April alone, more than any other month

He is.

Time to shut her down
Full independent audit of Mueller investigation NOW

lmao no

He wanted to be president, too. How'd that work out?

Threadly reminder:
Anyone who is pushing
>Mueller is /ourguy/
>Muh indictments
>ANY variation of these
is a confirmed SHILL

Mueller isn't going to be fired so trying to convince people he doesn't work for trump is a waste of time.

That isn't logical

I want to believe that this time, this president, something different will happen.
The last time that happened was Andrew Jackson. What a sad world.

>Muh indictments
this one is real, though. You can look it up for yourself in PACER. Not saying it has anything to do with Mueller, though. In fact, it wouldn't have anything to do with him. That's all Jeff Sessions.

Mueller is not working against the DNC, he is there to destroy evidence of their wrongsoing and to waste time so the DNC can run ad campaigns against Trump.

It doesn’t matter what he wants so long as that pussy in the white house is scared to fire him. Mueller will be there for the entire duration of Trump’s presidency unless Trump does something about it.

Attached: 0745DB25-503E-42F0-93B6-5BC7CBF39C8C.jpg (480x360, 21K)

He would have pull in DHS which may not have been fulky cucked by Obama. They were putting boots to Muslim necks for ten years or so with basically zero terror attacks on US soil.

>"One year of Watergate is enough."

Does it hurt to be so stupid?

I said anyone pushing it is a shill
I know that things called sealed indictments exist

>It doesn’t matter what he wants so long as that pussy in the white house is scared to fire him
Is this seriously your new talking point? Now that every attempted piece of "protect Mueller" legislation has flopped? Trump could fire him right now via tweet and literally no one but the echo chamber and obsessives like you would give a fuck

>retrodated watch
What is the implication here? Doctored photos?

>Andrew Jackson

Attached: 1524617339645.jpg (3417x4153, 3.14M)

Attached: 1523132370626.png (620x372, 250K)

Attached: 1518029262674.png (1200x675, 972K)

Again, I'd like to believe.
But more than likely, it'll be just another four years of meh, followed by a big ol' pendulum swing to the same meh with a different label.
By all means, I welcome the president to prove me wrong. If he manages to do even a third of the things nu/pol/ implies he'll do, I'll register to vote for the first time in my life and go vote for him.

>It's been a year. Where's the smoking gun?
Watergate
>two years 8 months
Whitewater
>four years
Deal with it kiddo.

You missed the point. There is an enormous and highly irregular number of sealed indictments from the past 8 months, more than we would normally see in 10 years and certainly more than we saw during Obama's entire presidency. That is why the sealed indictments are significant.

Attached: 1525733011447.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Not an argument.
It’s not a talking point, it’s the truth. Trump is afraid of an obstruction charge if he fires Mueller, but keep telling yourself Trump is in control and isn’t being held hostage.

Attached: 453C11C5-6A23-4CF5-B8FA-BA15335B6DA5.jpg (471x430, 76K)

Why are you saying that anyone pushing "muh sealead indictments" is a shill?. From what I've seen, theres alot more of them compared to the other years, but who knows whats inside them. Trump draining the swamp?. After all, Trump was part of reality-TV before, and his team pulled atleast one trick off with the whole Obama-birth thing, where they got off coverage from the MSM for free. If Mueller is /ourguy/ or a smoke-screen, or Sessions being the one whose doing the work, while all the focus is on Mueller. Thing is, Trump-team should know what they are doing, hopefully.

>That is why the sealed indictments are significant.
Not at all convincing, all muh indictments fags remain shills pushing disinfo

You guys are so bad. Keep scratching in the dark

>28,900 sealed indictments that you can see for yourself in PACER
>Less than 2,500/year in a normal year, which you can also see for yourself in PACER
>Not at all convincing
Not sure what you want to be convinced of, brainlet, but I doubt you'd understand it if it punched you in the face.

It's disinfo that has no useful relationship to the subjects being discussed - ever. Just another transparent effort to derail discussion of facts with LARPS and intentional psyops targeting this website's Trump supporters

youtu.be/j-emlb2_jdI
youtu.be/51270i8F3mU

Attached: wrapitup.gif (300x225, 3.11M)

it's not disinformation. the indictments are real you fucking kike

Alright, quality cop. What discussion would the 28,000 sealed indictments be relevant to? Or would you prefer we just don't talk about them at all because it makes you uncomfortable?

Attached: 1526425980232.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

>prefer we just don't talk about them
This, not because it makes me feel uncomfortable though. Because I cant stomach retards like you

You're gonna have to try harder, kike. Do you want to talk about this one instead?

Attached: inb4provenforgery.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Didnt look at it but see 'forgery' in the filename, so why dont you just go post about this forgery somewhere instead

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Attached: 1512396975283.jpg (1000x987, 137K)

Something tells me this is going to wrap up conveniently the weekend before midterms with some fake evidence that will do just enough to the centrists to make them swing left, and then conveniently a week after they are over it will all fade away.

The goyim are too woke

Nice get. Wasted on a kike.

Attached: original.jpg (1276x961, 47K)

What? It seems the fact that there is no evidence is killing you inside and melting your brain.

What will happen is someone on the inside will tip off the media that something big is going down, then release the bare metal minimum to rile up the brainlet majority so the vote swings just enough to vote in more state actors. Rinse and repeat during the election, like what was apparently being attempted during the '16 election.

Nah the giant truth bombs will drop in June right after Trump gets back from Singapore

In the old days, Jow Forums would have enjoyed seeing Obama's forged birth certificate shitted on in a get post. But I guess that's the thing about the old days

You're so so wrong you fucking kike. After Trump gets back from NK summit 9/11 truth will drop.

Youre one of those spastics who likes to yell at people to believe something for no reason other than because youre yelling it at them, arent you?

“mongoloid” you mongoloid

Attached: 1512506168359.png (678x783, 557K)