Do you pay monthly to mastercard

>Finally paid down my mastercard
>Never again
>Emberassing that I fell for the jewish money scam

What is average credit card debt in your country and how much do you have?

Attached: mastercard.png (500x424, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPEb6coGR4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP

youtube.com/watch?v=gPEb6coGR4E

Of course not. The interest rate on credit card debt is very high. I save about 2/3 of my salary (and invest it in index funds - buy and hold and some crypto), which is 53k SEK after tax (software engineer). I'm 28 and I'm currently worth 9M SEK. Feels good to be financially responsible.

I have one credit card that I only use for monthly subscriptions (Netflix, Photoshop, etc.) I think I have like $30-40 dollars on their a month only for the sole purpose of maintaining good credit.

Not sure about my debt. I just use it often and pay it off immediately once it hits my account. I have a Capital One MC, Gamestop, and Walmart Credit Card because I work there and get 3% back when I shop there.

Never had a credit card. Still have a credit score over 800. Feels good brah. Just pay your bills on time, and it builds up. Don't fall for the meme of needing a credit card for credit score just because both terms have "credit" in them.

>be a complete fucking idiot
>get fucked over
>wahh the jews are mean lets kill them all
retarded goyim

>I save about 2/3 of my salary
do you live with your parents still? i'm not even being a smart ass. how the fuck can you save that much?

no idea, but i have a grand in debt to discovercard. i've realized i can't really trust myself with a ton of expendable cash in a lump sum like that so once i pay it down i'm gonna just cut it and close my account with them.

Credit is one of the best inventions of all time. The fact that jews have put their usual perversions to it has obviously confused your broken brain.

>gee I wish I had money to get more money
>gee I wish I had something to do with this money
There is literally nothing wrong with these two people getting together. Please do not let jewish perversions ruin everything good.

I've never had a credit card I just pay for my shit upfront in cash. I'm sitting at about 200k in the bank.

22 by the way

paying any usury to jews is fucking retarded.

Credit cards can provide benefits. Just make sure you pay in full, EVERY MONTH, don't pay a cent of interest. No debt is the way to go mfs

Can you tell us the tale of where your 200k came from?

zero debt, im a fucking credit god and the jew hates my human guts.

Attached: 1446228375545.jpg (958x775, 661K)

if you pay it off every month you don't incur interest.

Most cards here are debit cards. And I would never consider having a credit card, the whole idea of getting in debt when I can avoid it seems ridiculous to me.

I make about $50 a month with my credit card cash back deal and love every fucking second of it.

My mastercard is only for debit and pulling cash out of my main checking account.

The visa I pay off monthly. Pretty much only use it when cash is inconvenient. But if I need to borrow thousands of jewbux at a moment's notice it lets me do that.

You mean, you get $50 worth of discounts on stuff you probably don't need that much anyway?

he is probably only working and not going out spending money on alchohol and cigs/drugs or bichez

No, cash deposited directly into my savings account.

Ive got about $9000 on my credit card right now. I really regret it, but I suddenly lost my job last year after moving to a new city so I had to put all my expenses on my credit card.
After I pay it off I'm going to keep it to use for subscription services and build good credit, but never for any other kind of purchase.

Too much
Too much

The only credit card I've ever had was a home depot card that gave me a year to pay off my washer and dryer before charging me interest. The only thing I've ever paid interest on is my house.

i have 1.32k in credit debt. will be dropping $500 on it this weekend because i too am sick of not even having credit to fall back on.

after that, im hoping i can just ditch the student debt in some way.

fuck i want to be out of debt. shouldve skipped college...

Nope when the card crazee hit Chili I could already count to ten.

No I have my own apartment that cost 2M SEK when I bought it 6 years ago (when I finished college) and it's probably worth 2.5M-3M now. I have about 18k SEK to live on per month. That's a lot. When I was in college I lived on 7-8k SEK. Paying down the mortgage counts as saving btw. I could save 3/4 if I wanted to but then I would have to cut down on things I really like (hunting trips etc.).

It's really not hard.

>set up a strict budget per month to know exactly where the money goes
>figure out where you can buy things as cheaply as possible (I buy beans in bulk etc. and buy all the kale I'm going to eat once a weak at an extra cheap store etc. etc.)
>make sure to try to renegotiate your mortgage at least once a year
>if your gf wastes money - dump her and get a new one

(Also always push for a higher salary at work etc.)

Not hard if you're not a retard with money.

In the US, renting a car with a debit card is a huge pain in the ass. So, there are some (limited) reasons for having a credit card.

Attached: 1494588942042.png (250x237, 93K)

I owe $87,000 in credit card debt.
End me.
Now.

Attached: I made booboo.jpg (1000x667, 91K)

Literally how?

Attached: 1475144350583.png (480x480, 202K)

His imagination....He made it up.

Yeah same here my debit card have master cards logo here so basically it's a debit card that can use as a credit cards but relying on funds available on bank account.

>Use a cash back card for day to day expenses
>Pay balance off every month
>The Jew pays you

I have a credit card and a credit line, but I keep them under control. Use them, and then pay the balance before months end.

I pay mine off every statement and save 3% on everything

That 3% is built in the the price you pay for everything, since that's what the merchant has to pay the credit card company in order to let you pay with a card.

>What is average credit card debt in your country and how much do you have?
Everyone I know only buys interest-free purchases and pays next month. Sometimes you need to buy something really pricey and you pay within 6 months. You make it sound like you acquired some long term debt with the card.

$0 credit card debt

Had it under control, lost a job, it paid for a few big bills, couldn't find work, savings couldn't pay it down, had to use it to survive.
Now I'm back on my feet but I am their slave now.

Attached: DickPic.jpg (360x432, 48K)

Credit cards are tools.
If you use them properly they save you money, and provide you with services that cash/debit/checks do not.
If you mismanage them that's your own fault.

Total between all my cards it's like $1500, which I'll have paid off by the end of the year, still trying to build credit with the consistent payments.

Car rental abroad, the only thing where cc becomes necessary imo

Good luck friend

Lol at retards who spend money that they don't have.

arent credit cards just a way to pay digitally instead of with cash? what do you mean "paid down my mastercard"? thats done automatically at the end of every month

Never taken a loan and never will.
If I can’t afford it then I can’t afford it, simple.
So nice to have money that is mine instead of someone elses.
The average loan in Sweden is prob. what a million if not more?
Feels good to not be part of the scam.

Had over £11,000 in credit card debt. I managed to pay it off but my god i will never do that shit again. I don't know about other fellow bongs, but every month or so i get a letter from Barclays wanting me to sign up for credit cards, every fucking month, even though i'm not with Barclays. I don't know why, cant really put my finger on it. I live a comfy life now and work for a medium sized business.

Average about 1K per month over two cards with different benefits. Pay them off in full after the statement goes through. Trying to keep that sweet spot around 30% credit utilization.

can you say that again but not in a meme currency?

Got up to 8k on Amex (((building credit))) like a good Goy. Its paid down to 2k as im paying 500 a month. Never falling for it again.

Oh and once I started paying it off quickly they doubled my credit limit to 20k instead of 10k... What nice guys.

Thanks.
I'm in a profitable field so it feels like making an additional car payment and I was able to get the debt consolidated down into a lower interest rate.
Will be free in 3 years but never again.
Learn from me boys.
Say no to the plastic jew.

I use Norwegian credit card because you get flypoints for every purchase with it. Wife is Czech so we fly lot to Czech republic. But it has 45 days of interest free paying time. So I pay it all off always before that.

>arent credit cards just a way to pay digitally instead of with cash?

No, the money is a loan.

>what do you mean "paid down my mastercard"? thats done automatically at the end of every month

You have to pay back whatever it is your borrowed.

How much you pay back is dependent on your agreement. You can do a 1:1 agreement where you pay back exactly what you spent, or you can pay a fixed amount each month... Problems start when you do the fixed amount, you will get debt.

I racked up debt trying to start an online business... I've never use a credit card again.

Why would anyone outside of extremely poor people living paycheck to paycheck ever use a credit card?
If you can't buy something with the money you have on hand it means you shouldn't be buying whatever you're getting on credit in the first place.

Literally the only acceptable use for a cc should be buying food/paying rent when you're 3 days away from your paycheck and you have no other choice.

Attached: 1325496260761.png (177x177, 44K)

>average US cc debt:16k
>mine:0
Discover actually pays me 500 to 1000 a year in cash back

>spending money you don't have
>taking loans
>borrowing money
credit cards aren't intended for any of that
they're for getting 3% cash back on all purchases
for purchase protection
for identity-theft prevention
for car rental insurance
for travel discounts
for credit monitoring
for credit building
different cards are good for different kinds of spending
pay them off every month before the billing cycle and you literally pay no interest
stop being simpletons and exploit the opportunities available to you

1 dollar = 8.7 SEK right now.

Agreed. In other words, by not jewing the kikes at their game you are paying a 3% premium on everything

>Why would anyone outside of extremely poor people living paycheck to paycheck ever use a credit card?

To buy things online that are a troublesome to find in stores or cheaper online.

that's the WORST reason to use credit cards you brainlet
that's how you end up with stacking debt
rich people who know how to manage their money literally use credit cards for every purchase they make

I only use a debit card, which costs me 0 euros and 0 euros in interest, and all payments are booked off my account right away, no possibility of ever being in debt.

Proud to say:

- no credit cards
- no car loans
- no mortgage
- no life insurance
- no cell phone monthly plan (have a $3 a month disposable cell phone)
- no cable TV
- no satellite radio
- no Netflix or Hulu
- no Amazon Prime, been boycotting Amazon for over a year now
- no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no tattoos
- no civil lawsuits, no criminal cases
- no alimony, no child support payments

I just sit back and watch the money pile up.

Then use a debit card?
I don't know a single person who even owns a credit card.

>rich people who know how to manage their money literally use credit cards for every purchase they make
I think America is the only place in the world where that happens though. Maybe Canada too, but certanly not Europe.

Here when people pay with a card it's just money taken from your bank account with no additional cost, credit cards are seen as something you just use if you're poor or bad at money management.

Just pay your credit card in full every month. It builds your credit score as well as protects your from identity fraud. Not to mention something like CITI giving me 2 bucks to every $100 I spend which I'm going to do anyway.

>tries to apply for a mortgage
>has to pay borderline-illegal interest rates as punishment for daring to live debt-free

One thing that amazes me more than anything about America is how your credit rating actually goes DOWN if you just save up and don't fuck yourself with debt

Attached: 1330123464234.jpg (200x240, 13K)

People that complain about credit card interests are like people that have to go to the ER because they inserted a cucumber in their asshole and now can't get it out. Just because you can do something doesn't mean it is a good idea.

Credit cards are a great way to handle money and payments, and if you pay them off fully before the deadline there is zero cost. Although you gotta be cool with people tracking all of you expenses.

>Proud to say:
> - The worlds most boring faggot.
fixed it for you

This triggers my autism as well.
>No I have my own apartment that cost 2M SEK
$229,787 USD
>When I was in college I lived on 7-8k SEK
>and it's probably worth 2.5M-3M now.
$287234 USD -- $344,681 USD
>When I was in college I lived on 7-8k SEK
$800-$900 USD

How do you not get a cucumber out of your butt? It's just going to turn to mush and get shat out.

Confirmed for never having put stuff up butt.

pay your fucking bill on time dumbass

Its far too late leaf 9k and stuck in a city

Why use a credit card if that's your intention though?
Why not just use debit and completely erase the possibility of debt in the first place?

Same here, I owed the yids 10k at one point, then I got my head out of my ass and paid it off. I have a 800 plus credit score now and I get weekly calls for "unsecured loans" ....I legit tell them no fucking way. The dude even laughed one time. He said they target people with high scores,but they are too smart to get involved. Even he chuckled

>Here when people pay with a card it's just money taken from your bank account with no additional cost
here in the USA if you pay your cc you don't incur and additional cost either
meanwhile if someone steals your identity or you lose your card, the thief is draining your entire bank account
but with a credit card there's a limit to what they can get
also banks are much harder to get your money back if your identity is stolen
credit card companies pretty much instantly credit you back
and if you get ripped off by a store or online merchant using your debit card, tough shit
with a credit card you get credited back instantly, and they go deal with the merchant for you
finally, using a credit card I get 3% cash back on literally every purchase i make
over and over and over getting paid to do the spending i already do
people bragging about not having credit cards are letting 3% compound interest fall into the trash just because they don't understand how to use them, or don't have the discipline to use them properly

I've never had a credit card and don't know anyone who has one. Credit cards don't seem that popular here. I only borrow from the local credit union when I need to.

If you are only paying the bill on time, you are the retard. Pay it off, now.

Lol, sad but true

Yeah, nice larp

Makes sense to me. A person who's never been in a car crash isn't a good insurance risk if they've also never had a car.

Responsible debt management is a learned skill.

>No I have my own apartment that cost 2M SEK
>$229,787 USD
That much money spent on a cuck she'd
Shiggydiggy

Shed*

The people who are on here writing about how financially responsible they are bragging that they don't use credit are retarded. Here's an idea, if you possess self restraint and financially responsible why not use credit? Cash back on Visa, some decent travel cards on Mastercard. There is no benefit like that using debit. This is like a conversation with a 15 year old.

Explaining it is futile.
They don't get it.

>only paying the bill
If you pay off every month, you have no interest. What are you saying?

>meanwhile if someone steals your identity or you lose your card, the thief is draining your entire bank account
The bank is liable for it and your funds are given back in a very short time though, dunno about America.
Plus, almost all cards come with a code-generating keychain. It's not possible for anyone who's not you to spend a cent of your money, unless they physically steal your card, the PIN from your mind, and the code generating dongle from your house.

And if someone can do all that to you then your card is the last of your concerns.

In every other country on the planet, your "credit rating" is not some nightmarish value hanging over your head, it's just calculated on the spot based on how much you got saved and how much you earn compared to the interest you have to pay.

Which is a much better predictor for credit than "He barely scraped by on his fridge payments a couple times"

>ever even once paying it back
LOL DUMB GOYIM
i got 4k from the jews at visa and never intend to pay back.
they just call my mom once a month and that's it, they can't do shit. and after 7 ears it goes away if you dont make a single payment :) so i can sign up for it again :)

Attached: 325426436.png (799x1001, 1.41M)

No idea. never happened to me.

> Be 32 years old and never in debt ( out of the loan of your house )
> Once payed twice my income because my banks changed my IBAN because banks fusion province.
> taxe collector unable to remove mt internet order
> banks dunno if the shit is gonna be paid
> go to the taxe collector , paid cash to avoid 10%+ if not payed in time
> be collected twice
> be in debt like -600€
> bankers take on my other acount 600 buck
> fees over 14€ for a fucking day
> call the taxes and start to bitch i want back my 1000$ that i have paied twice because of them
> call the banks because they fucked up.
> start to bad talking to the banks advisor than i will get back my money and change banks.
> they repaid me the fees
> get my fucking money from taxes collector 2 fucking months later !
> keep blackmailing the banks to get a better loan
> get to renegociate my house loan
> under 2% with 100% unvalid inssurance in and flat rate amerimutt.
> 15 years to paid back my only loan
> 15k yuropoor on my account.

Feel good.

I'd like to get a card with without credit possible but they'd charge me 30 buck a fucking month for a gold or platinum.... so fuck it.

Attached: 1520114009389.png (853x787, 70K)

nice easy and free money :)

is that even possible like what is your credit limit

I am up €20,000 and debt free. I have never taken a loan at age 31. I did however work evenings, nights and weekends.

Credit cards are a scam. Your credit rating is bullshit. The higher it is them mire you spend outside your means and are dumb enough to pay slow enough to maximize interest, but pay faithfully. Total scam. I never has a credit card and I have zero debt. Feels good man

How many ears do you have? Are ears the secret to defeating the Jew?

My CC has 55 day grace period, 7.8% interest (which is twice as low as what you'll get in the shops if you buy for monthly payment with (((modest))) interest) - I use it to buy some crap online, just enough to go out of the yearly payment range so it costs me 0. Plus it's nice to have if I ever need a lump of cash in an emergency.

Of course, if you are a retard and go empty on your CC every month then I applaud the merchants for ridding my society of you, go rot in the ditch.

>The bank is liable for it and your funds are given back in a very short time though, dunno about America.
This is not typical at all. Your funds will be tied up for weeks if not months, if you get them back at all.
Plus, almost all cards come with a code-generating keychain. It's not possible for anyone who's not you to spend a cent of your money, unless they physically steal your card, the PIN from your mind, and the code generating dongle from your house.
Someone should tell the millions and millions of thieves participating in the fastest growing crime in the world that they're wasting their time then.
You are living in a fantasy, but that's your choice I guess.

>The people who are on here writing about how financially responsible they are bragging that they don't use credit are retarded.

This is Jow Forums

Anti-Globalization, and anti-international finance.

By using credit cards you're proping up international finance.

By not using credit cards, you are starving international finance/the money lenders.

Attached: pigtails.jpg (1334x1569, 780K)

I'm in college right now so its hard to make a lot of money and still be able to survive without living like im frugal. So I have a credit card to pay for some stuff when money gets tight. The good thing is I have no student loans because my dad pays for that. I also only have 1 year left in school so I dont plan on getting to much debt maybe like 500 dollars or so. Better then 50k in student loans

>tiny loan
>must have no property worth repossessing for 7 years.
You have it all figured out.

Dumb euros. Why would your debt rating not be based on your past usages of debt? Purposefully misconstruing an argument doesn't make you right. Like saying voter ID laws are wacis because inner city Jemimah can't get the 10 bucks it takes for a government ID while still affording cigarettes and booze as misc merchandise off of the SNAP system.