>non whites
>liberals of any race
>boomers
>millennials
>normies
>women
>”roasties”
>fat people
>men that aren’t sufficiently masculine (soiboys, numales, cucks)
>Jews
>normies (aka normal human beings)
>LGBTQIA+ folks

How many people does that leave left over? Like ten? This is just sad guys, just fucking sad.

Attached: A0F20131-AA57-476E-9275-3BCC72969B3E.jpg (866x900, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9g6M9aGB2DA
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I also hate Jow Forumstards and myself

You forgot flaggots

no meme flags?
thread hidden

+Muslims

White men who are chads.

Naw its sad guys, so sad, I'm crying

>Jow Forums is one person

> not writing OP at the top of the list
*saging with emotion and purpose*

Every one of them people you listed have caused at least one issue that has led to the downfall of our society and ultimately, our civilization. You also forgot Muslims.

I'm glad you included yourself on the list faggot

Attached: 1522875895439.jpg (640x632, 270K)

go back to >>>r/eddit faggot

Attached: You (2).jpg (1600x2133, 1.04M)

>non whites
After
>t.Muhammad
>t.56%
>t.mutt
>t.Pedro
>t.Abdul
>t.Tyrone
>t.Chang
>Fins
>White
>Slavs
>White
>Irish
>White
>Italians
>White
>Spanish
>White
>Greeks
>White
That doesnt leave a whole lot of people

murder your family and then yourself untermench.

Attached: 270b8be00b796627c957b05dc939febc8e4df0ac.jpg (1167x843, 120K)

Quality over Quantity

onions

Not all at once, we are fickle people who are 100% of the time are pissed off about something happening in society that is remotely left.

>Women
No.
>Basedboys
Yes.

Hate is good. One day you might wake up and realize this, but I doubt it.

Attached: 1525124485396.jpg (640x877, 343K)

Nice try Roastbeef.

Hate=love
we hate love
If I call someone in a thread a fucking retarded faggot that needs to kill himself, I'm just declaring my love for him.

Right guys, *makes a kissing movement*(actually larping is for faggots (this is called self love))

equal opportunists. At least you can't call us racists because we support palestine!

Attached: 55435678.jpg (501x585, 108K)

New MM
youtu.be/9g6M9aGB2DA

fucking this, you fucking faggot

>All people hate the same thing
There are many posters, some of them are even nigger and faggots such as yourself. This is one of the few places you can go and vent your dislike without the social justice brigade shaming you out of a job and home.

Attached: 1524869448974.gif (475x787, 3.66M)

fpbp

at least spell the nazi words right. Du Untermensch

pol is an autistic trash board - I've finally found the will to stop coming here for the most part

>forgetting Muslims

Attached: 1525871690568.jpg (466x486, 47K)

>LGBTQIA

Jow Forums is a individualist (AKA white European) gay friendly board. Only the odd Amerimutt starts a thread about gays. Sure, they're statistically more prone to pedophilia and you wouldn't let them babysit though each to his own.

Attached: IMG_0897.jpg (780x862, 99K)

good on you
bet you're not as butt hurt about shit anymore
CIA took this place over a while ago

Did you ever stopped to think with they hate said groups?

If not, congratulations. You're everything that is wrong with the left at the moment.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (490x586, 35K)

>non whites
No, mostly just niggers. As long as asians and the like stay to their own then we're fine. Even some go as far as to say "honorary aryan"
>liberals of any race
Neo-classic liberals vs niggers like you, different. We have an-caps here.
>boomers
No, a lot of em' sure because we can clearly see the fallout. Acknowledging guilt vs hating is not the same thing
>millennials
Most here are millennials.
>normies
Well you got me there. we sure do hate normies, thats why were obsessed with making the society we live in better.
>woman
psyop.
>roasties
true, we do hate them.
>fat people
("Jow Forums hates fat ppl :DDDD") do you even hear yourself?
>men that are not sufficiently masculine
we post traps all the time. Yeah we hate basedboys and numales, they are a growing issue.
>Jews
Most if not all. What if a jew converts? They are mostly white at this point anyways. (Don't purity spiral you niggers)
>LGBT
There is a /lgbt/ community here. Fuck off.

nice

Attached: mosley.jpg (490x313, 22K)

These are the men we want & respect.
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

Nice list, Schindler.

Oh man, this hit home, you got me.

I'll definitely be a good goy now and let tyrone fuck my girlfriend. And forget about looking both ways when crossing the street of peace.

Attached: pepe-.-.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I pretty much hate all normies. I only respect "Thinkers" like myself who usually wind up exiled here on the Chans.

Jow Forums is ground zero for The Black Pilled.

There is a MASSIVE concentrated effort right now for the NWO. I am noticing now that every gas station; every discount store; every fucking ad I see...is a nigger. You can go to the clothing section of Wal-Mart and it's all niggers on the ad boards. Filling up your gas? There is a nigger family selling you a BP card. Need a domain? There is a nigger wearing a headset. #whitegenocide is in Full Effect. They know it's now or never.

And (((they))) come to the Chans, the last resistance to the NWO cancer, to poison the next generation of young minds through various Divide & Conquer; Co-Opt and Propaganda techniques.

I'll hold onto my hate thank you. It's what makes me pure and alive.