10,000 Lbs of Shit - Ex Boss Disapproves

>>>Brian Morris had attracted a lot of media attention two weeks ago after winning $125 million at Powerball Multi-state lottery.

>>>When asked by organizers what he would do with the money, he had simply answered: “Just read the news, you’ll see“.

>-year old Brian Morris, from the small town of Clarendon Hills in Dupage County, bought over 20,000 tons of manure and asked for it to be dumped on his former boss’ property, pretending it was his residence.

Dozens of trucks filled with manure showed up in front of the house around 6:00 this morning and began dumping their smelly cargo over the property’s lawn.

George Fitzgerald, Mr. Morris’ former employer, was awakened by the sound of the vehicles on his property and rapidly called the police.

Unfortunately, it took the police more than 15 minutes to arrive on the site, and more than 10,000 tons of manure had already been dumped in the meantime.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/lottery-winner-arrested-for-dumping-200000-of-manure-on-ex-boss-lawn/

Attached: Lottery manure 2.jpg (702x684, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-develops-iq-of-220-after-drinking-sperm-everyday-for-a-year/
snopes.com/fact-check/lottery-winner-arrested-dumping-200000-manure-lawn-former-boss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's the face of no regrets.

Well, at least he's happy. Looks it anyway.

BASED

Look at his face
It makes me laugh

Literal fake news site.

Top bants

Based

Florida Man better step up his game if he doesn't want to be outdone

>I guess it is humor to a certain extent, but people need to read to the bottom and find out it’s not a real news story
fake news

As if his boss couldn't just put it on craiglist and sell it for 100% profit, even at five cents a bucket.

BYOBucket

You know what . . good for him.

Attached: 1523307689278.png (664x835, 593K)

Holy fuck there is hope for this country yet.

"Money doesn't bring happiness" is what jews tell goyim to accept the shit terms they live on.

This goy has enough money to free himself of the shackles.

Attached: =3 redpill.png (651x436, 25K)

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Why arrested?
He just gave his boss all that shit back

What a LEG-END

I helped build a few planters once and had manure filled soil dropped in a huge pile to shovel into the planters

I remember that the dump from the Agway was a bigger 4 ton and filled a 16' x 8' x 5' load on the back

They dumped 2 tons on the yard.....and it was a huge pile

I cannot imagine waking up to find 10 tons on the lawn.....that is a massive pile

It must have been a few trucks too.....full release and go on the first two and the others on the standby.....

Like 4 trucks full

This. Fuck you idiots are retarded

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/
>World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

Attached: 1509860073543.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

something doesn't add up here with how this is written.

>tell the people outside there's been a mistake
>tell them you're calling the police
>they continue to dump their cargo until the police arrive
yeah fucking right

That's legit madman antics

This. Fucking retards itt - the OP pic is a drunk driver.

Lets see what other world shaking stories WDNR has

worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-develops-iq-of-220-after-drinking-sperm-everyday-for-a-year/

Even Snopes looked for evidence of the 'nure

snopes.com/fact-check/lottery-winner-arrested-dumping-200000-manure-lawn-former-boss/

>that face
hahaha that's amazing. well played that man.

POO CAPER

Attached: 009977734.jpg (719x979, 128K)