Liberals are smart enough to undertand politi

>Liberals are smart enough to undertand politi....

oops guess not
timesofisrael.com/hamas-official-50-of-the-people-killed-in-gaza-riots-were-members/

Enjoy your losses in 2018 and 2020 liberals

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 2.33.17 PM.png (651x621, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses
amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/24/say-what-un-human-rights-council-declares-israel-worlds-no-1-human-rights-violator.html
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/996742250364395522
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure the other 12 were trying to fuck with our fence irregardless.
Nobody fucks with our fence.

Attached: 1525982686083.jpg (960x772, 142K)

>tfw Palestine doesn't exist

Attached: IMG_3446.jpg (838x629, 65K)

Why do mutts do their best to please their masters?

Are you, dare I say, the best shabbos goy?

Attached: cattle.jpg (570x380, 180K)

tfw benicio del toro had a minute of silence for hamas terrorists

don't be antisemetic you left wing nazi.

jk bb luv u 4eva

Fuck america and its politicians for not letting us kill beaner invaders at the border.
Death to Israel so Americans can be free

The lady that live next to me was part of Hamas.

She's very nice and cries when israel kills palestinians.

Attached: hey-netanyahu-look-what-youve-done-says-mother-palestine-altagreer-550x400_c.gif (550x400, 56K)

> muh 6 gorillion

kike spotted.

Attached: gatcha.jpg (258x195, 10K)

This

Attached: 51B15CF9-FAFD-476A-A5CC-97593496B92E.png (972x380, 82K)

The disputed territory of Palestine is 2,402 mi2

What if Israel just bought the equivalent amount of land in Madagascar and relocated all the Palestinians there? Everyone has land, Madagascar gets an influx of money and civilization. In this solution everyone wins.

now if we can only get a wall along mexico and have it patrolled...

Attached: 1519875865270.png (1000x1296, 846K)

Except for the people of Madagascar

Attached: 07E5116E-D155-4DCC-9A12-B855F8B00940.jpg (640x400, 53K)

no bulli or shute u

Attached: 1511507599572.jpg (486x486, 27K)

Imagine there being 12 million people who really do not matter at all on an island in the middle of nowhere. What do they do?

Don't start shit, won't get hit.

Attached: 1526325432296.png (680x515, 491K)

>Israel #1
Human rights violator

hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses

amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/24/say-what-un-human-rights-council-declares-israel-worlds-no-1-human-rights-violator.html

Love him

I always wonder what those african Islamic extremists think of israel.

Attached: african islamist toolkit.jpg (960x640, 75K)

>timesofisrael
Lmao

(((Times of Israel))

"Yes Goy, take the words of an Israeli media outlet which is effectively the mouthpiece of the Israeli military at face value. Nothing more impartial than straight up Zionist propaganda."

You don't need to be an Islamist to protest the occupation of your lands and oppression of your people, you rat faced kike.

>thousands of innocent men women and children die all over the world every day by the hands of governments and warlords.
>no one cares at all

>israel kills 50 retards that try to invade an enemy country
>40 of them are members of a militant group sworn to drive every singe jew to the sea
>the entire world loses their shit

Attached: C7VTUIK.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND THE IDF

Sure Allah Achmed, at least they do not have sex with goats.

Two left wing organizations that always seem to ignore leftist countries. We are also listed very high as well, or were for us putting criminal Al's in prison. So please go let your homohunny boyfriend anally rape you, and have him use ground glass as lube.

Being critical of israel isn't support for muslims. you mutts don't even try and hide you raging hard-on for israel

>oy vey goyim, we only killed terrorist, read (((timesofisrael))) and see for yourself

Attached: ((())).jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

it's literally quoting the head of Hamas you morbid obesity child

show your flag you useless jew

Relax they equal Hamas with terrorism and not Palestinan defense force for reasons.

Attached: glorious palestine.jpg (600x831, 92K)

I can’t believe a bunch of Muslims would get themselves killed just to achieve a political end.

>it's literally misquoting the head of Hamas you morbid obesity goy child

Fixed that for you Schlomo.

>le well funded shills
>le jidf
>le hasbara
but they can't fucking afford to get a proxy huh?
fuck off you retarded evil piece of shit, ill use whatever flag i feel like using.

and everyone will keep ignoring your useless kveetching you pathetic self-hating jew

go get a job cleaning toilets you useless neckbeard

Attached: a1aa1a1.png (600x301, 141K)

Jews that don't hate themselves are the pathetic ones. They are proud to be Jewish. C'mon.

i really cannot understand how any american can unironically support israel , i would understand if they dont care about this , but to support israel seems just stupid

Attached: 1524070279710.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Out of all the hills to die on they choose this one

Hamas is controlled by the Israeli government. Literal controlled opposition.

>the absolute state of left wing banter

just call me Hamas and shoot me now jews cause that was pathetic

Most don't care, it barely made the morning news. But no one here likes Muslims and they are ok with isreal being a meat shield for Muslim tantrums

Why do these retards create a plume of toxic smoke and then stand in it?

>times of israel
>literally propaganda
jesus christ you couldn't be more retarded could you?

The original source an interview of a Hamas official on Hamas' TV station

Only Israeli sources have headlines similar to this, and none of them link to the alleged quote by the head of Hamas.

Anyone with a connected brainstem would realize this is clearly propaganda.

Attached: jew-born-to-jew.png (225x225, 11K)

>being this pro Hamas

twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/996742250364395522
took me exactly 30 second to find
no one is really this stupid like you are pretending to be you guys are really bad people

fighting liberals by being a cuck for israel..

When those organizations stand up to the ANC maybe I'll care.

"Oy vey, everyone who doesn't follow the narrative is part of Hamas!!!"

You could have laid this issue to rest by providing a less biased source, but you can't because its utter bullshit.

Begone, you filthy heeb, and trouble us no more.

israel has nothing to do with this you chumbawumba

>timesofjews
lol

hi hamas

Why are those african medical tools lying around?

how can someone be this anti jew while simultaneously be this jewy?

Attached: 1515728956381.jpg (948x717, 121K)

Kikes. when will they all die?

Why should I trust the IDF on anything?

I bet my left kidney you dont speak Arabic, meaning they could just as easily be mistranslated it to fool good goys like yourself. In fact, they have done it before, thats where all these MEMRI TV memes come from.

The fact that no real news outlet is reporting this means its just kike lies, as always.

that sums up Muslims pretty well

thank us later

Attached: IMG_5346.jpg (125x88, 12K)

>bet my left kidney you dont speak Arabic, meaning they could just as easily be mistranslated it to fool good goys like yourself
yeah of course they would, because obviously the entire worlds media wouldn't jump on that scoop in milliseconds and fuck them a new asshole.
>they have done it before, thats where all these MEMRI TV memes come from.
i was not able to find any evidence of this indecent, how about you provide a source since you're so big on bringing proof.
>The fact that no real news outlet is reporting this means its just kike lies, as always.
it means that they just want israel to look bad
get your head out your ass you're not some edgy nazi you're the same as every single normalfag piece of shit out there.

What other group would one join I'm fucking Gaza? Whenever actual civies die in that God forsaken strip of land you Israelis harp "BUT DEY VOTED FOR EEEVVVIIILLLL!!!!WE GOTTA BOMB EM!!!" I hope everyone of them are Hamas, I hope everyone of them are armed and I hope they all individually at some point in their life get the chance to use their arms to take out a fellow chosen individual in judenville.

You're less of a human than even an Arab, how does it feel to know that?

>irregardless
Don't be that person. It's just regardless.

The nigerian government didn't trusted them with an scalpel

Attached: bokoharam3.jpg (600x1067, 64K)

(((Head of Hamas))) or do you really think sandniggers can form an organized criminal organization in NOGOYIMHAVERIGHTSEL?