10 out of 150 of America's favorite architecture is in SF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Favorite_Architecture

>5 Golden Gate Bridge
>49 San Francisco City Hall
>61 Transamerica Pyramid
>89 Fairmont Hotel
>104 AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants Stadium)
>109 San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
>121 San Francisco International Airport
>126 V. C. Morris Gift Shop / Xanadu Gallery
>144 Hyatt Regency

Why is San Francisco so based?

Attached: 1920px-Golden_Gate_Bridge_as_seen_from_Marshall%E2%80%99s_Beach%2C_March_2018.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

Grace cathedral also. SF is visually beautiful but the politics aren't.

Attached: Grace Cathedral San Fran 02.png (1182x1178, 853K)

It isn’t because of the junkies, the homeless, the shit and piss streets, and last but not least the politics that made it this way.
Oh, and the AIDS-infected. Can’t forget them and how this cesspool was the Petri dish that helped the disease become a pandemic.

SF used to be based
Hell, the whole state of California too

Attached: golden gate bridge 50s.jpg (640x435, 62K)

>SF used to be based
If you don't think SF is based now, then you wouldn't have thought it was based if you were alive anytime before now and after the mid 19th century.

Imagine.

Attached: the_man_in_the_high_castle___poster_1_by_caparzofpc-d9ib9ms.jpg (748x1069, 98K)

is correct, despite meme flag. don't worry, the tsunamis will take care of it.

Attached: thepoopoo.jpg (801x1000, 434K)

I live in the Haight Ashbury. The other day across the street a dude was shooting up heroin in the crosswalk with his pack strewn about around him.

Ask me what you will lads.

Attached: kot is a cute.webm (1136x640, 1.57M)

Beautiful City

Attached: salesforce-tower-welcome-to-the-new-center-960-2.jpg (960x360, 109K)

Opiod pits made me really sad

I've had fantasies about walking around and killing all the homeless on the street. Fucking shit's driving me crazy.

The reason isn't cause of the city, too. It's the fucking tourists. They give fucking $20 bills to the homeless!

>Why is San Francisco so based?

It's literally the homeless capital of the US

Attached: calipoors.png (946x726, 683K)

No its because other cities and states export their homeless here and the government doesn't do anything about it because culture of bleeding hearts

piles of feces in the streets?

Poverty =/= Homelessness. Also that's the entire state. San Francisco has the 6th highest population of homeless in the US.

San Francisco may be full of faggots and druggies, but at least we got rid of all the niggers and spics.

What about pajeets?

Pajeets may be smelly, but they don't rob people.

Gives it a nice post modernist vibe in conjunction with the needles all over and the smell of piss in the air.

San Francisco used to have a European vibe to it, just look at all the architecture. now it's overrun by fags and shitskins and will fall to post modernist Kike garbage soon enough.

ah, I see. very nice, hope they continue

>silicon valley

Yes, that's why I asked.

San Francisco has been overrun by shitkin immigrants since the 19th century. Read a fucking book.

Was SF better to live in during the 90's?

Attached: 1999 SF.png (1024x1500, 2.55M)

I hope SF gets spared from the megatsunami only because of these babies. Only existing cable car system in the world. That's gotta be worth something, the place is like a living museum ffs.

Attached: cable_car.jpg (500x334, 53K)

Is it wrong to tip the homeless?