Erdogan is a tyrant who could launch WW3

Turkey Calls For World War 3
youtube.com/watch?v=BR41eq3xLJo
Know who your true enemy is, goyim!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Amid-the-Turkey-row-Armenian-genocide-recognition-is-back-on-the-table-556564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave Erdogan Alone

Attached: 3,c=0,h=720.bild.jpg (756x506, 79K)

I doubt he'll do anything other than complain
#RecognizeArmenianHolocaust

The man that dares to stand up to Israel, how long until they try to "Assad" him?

>Erdogan
talk about a 'leader' who can only yell in some gay sounding language in front of his mindless drones of supporters but get BTFO literally everywhere else in the world.

ERDOGAN IS BASED.

FUCK ALEX JONES

They already did try. Now he acts so grumpy.

Attached: 1518318494607.jpg (1244x2865, 810K)

He has no friends, just interests, Like every other power.

>looks at flag
checks out.

this insane goatfucker will be guttet and with him all the roaches

>Armenian genocide
jpost.com/Israel-News/Amid-the-Turkey-row-Armenian-genocide-recognition-is-back-on-the-table-556564

Kek

I hope Erdogan provokes Russia into WWIII so we can finally take our countries back and get rid of the enemies once and for all. I want Russia to invade and absolutely fucking DESTROY T*rkey.

Attached: 1498141445191.png (525x879, 347K)

Attached: 1514407542742.png (686x1096, 549K)

Attached: 1502028503093.png (560x1213, 465K)

i seriously hope he does. then we could finally start killing all turkroaches im europe.

Erdogan is a true basedboy! He will make Turkey based again!!!

wtf i like Erdogan now

Yas, Erdogan also wants to grab a piece of Syria and prevent Kurdish state at it's borders

it will happen in greece, erdogan talks all the time about the contract of Lausanne expiring in 2023

he also constantly talks about his agenda in 2023, he wants to seriously annex islands in the aegais

Attached: 1499191064265.png (1000x1402, 1.05M)

Attached: 1509241729362.png (942x1278, 777K)

Attached: 1504276237089.png (534x1217, 436K)

I hate the roach king but this move is based AF.

In the 1950s, with regard to Cyprus, Turkey unilaterally declared that the Treaty of Lausanne would become obsolete if Cyprus's status changed. The UK had previously declared in response to Greek independence efforts of the then British-dominated island that Cyprus was also a matter for Turkey.

At a meeting with community leaders in Ankara at the end of 2016, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan once again questioned the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne. He spoke of "unfair regulations" and a "defeat of Turkey". As an example, he called the Greek Aegean Islands, which lie in "call range" of Turkey. There is still a "fight about what a continental shelf is", "and what borders we have on land and in the air," said the Turkish leader. "Those who sat down at the negotiating table", he complained, "did not live up to the real circumstances".

After the Greek Minister for Maritime and Island Policy, Nektarios Santorinios announced in a letter to Parliament in the first week of January 2017 that 28 small islands in the Aegean had been settled, the Turkish Foreign Ministry, through its spokesman Hüseyin Müftüoğlu, issued a notice warning the Greek government of this Intention. On 14 January 2017, Greek Minister Nektarios Santorinios appeased the Greek settlement intentions as unfounded and assessed the Turkish warning as interference in the internal affairs of Greece.

>based AF.
?!?

Attached: 1520700857067.jpg (500x535, 49K)

Erdogan is such a fucking Chadroach. He doesn't take shit from anyone. In fact, he shits on all other world leaders and the pussies just take it.

Attached: DY_1kH_X0AArpfT.jpg (720x385, 33K)

>(((Info Wars)))

Attached: 1516334234388.jpg (706x664, 59K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

BASED zionist hasbara water filter merchant!

Damn, the jews have finally allied

>Armenian genocide
>jpost.com/Israel-News/Amid-the-Turkey-row-Armenian-genocide-recognition-is-back-on-the-table-556564

The nerve of these fucking kikes. The only reason the Armenian Genocide was "off the table" was due to Jew political interference in the US. This has been going on for decades.

The Armenian Genocide is not a bargaining chip.

Attached: ADL'sManoftheYear.jpg (600x400, 98K)

don't be retarded

Erdogan is a pain in the ass for the elite. He is tolerated only because he is of geo-political importance -to be clear, the ONLY value of Turkey is their physical location on the map.

So when the moment comes Turkey becomes too much of a liability or no longer knows what their value is, they will be dropped.

Erdogan is too far up his own ass to realize this, and the moment might actually come that he fools himself he is actually a political player on the global scale. He already thinks he is a big enough power to play ball with Russia, Germany, US etc.

When he goes for Israel, you'll see the neocucks set in motion the extraction of US equipment from Turkey, at which point Erdogan will likely hold them hostage, as he has done in the past, opening a way for total destruction od Turkey.

Erdogan is the last ditch effort if Iran drops the ball in some way. I have nothing against Turks or Turkey and I'd welcome them as liberators of the middle east if they took out Israel.

Erdogan could literally destroy Germany in a day.

You are fucking retarded

His shitty planes wouldn't even make it TO Germany before they destroy his roach palace under the sink

I think underestimating the roach king is a big mistake.

>Turkey
Historically the World revolved around this shithole

Okay Mehmet.

Lol, he doesn't need planes. There are millions of Turks in Germany who would immediately turn against Germany if he gave the word. He could funnel weapons there and already has an entire army in their borders right now.

let the muzlem and jude kill each other

Attached: 1503415937399.png (1422x1084, 997K)

That european hubris..hmmm I used to feel bad for you guys but, my sympathies dwindle as time passes.

Neocons are butthurt, I see.

Okay Mehmet.

He is right though.

Big Surprise, Alex Jones shilling for Israel...

Attached: wtfiloveroachesnow.png (1608x505, 411K)

Turkey practically already has an army in Germany and has since the 1960s with the constant immigration. Turkey, whether you want to admit it or not is a regional powerhouse, and I'm including the entirety of Europe in this as well aside from Russia. The British are a joke and have the smallest and most under budget army they ever have in history right now, the French don't do anything without the US (which is why Macron begged Donald to stay in the middle east and strike Syria) except kill Africans in Mali. And Germoney? Don't make me fucking laugh, besides they have historically allied with Turkey and have too many economic deals to jeopardize.

I'm not saying they are going to attack Israel, but if they did israel would have to let the world know they have nukes by going Nagasaki on Ankara.

>There is still a "fight about what a continental shelf is"
Is this what roaches argue about all day?

Alex "I LOVE ISREAL" Jones

And I would legitimately love that.

You see the problem in the Turk is their blind cockiness. They are from dozens of generations of inbreeding. They are filled with testosterone, but don't have the brain to organize an actual resistance.They aren't actually that many either. Most of them are children and women and elderly. And if they do start a 'civil war', God they would be smacked down with the force of a dozen crusades, not even just by the state, they would be lynched up and down the streets by the same people that have hated them for decades and now finally have an excuse to get rid of them all.

I pray to God every day a goatfucker like Erdogan to overplay his hand.

>There are millions of Turks in Germany who would immediately turn against Germany
there are even more poles and russians in germany do not worry about that

I think your blind hatred for muslims and over consumption of zionist sperm has impaired your ability to think critically when it comes to geopolitics. Nobody hear likes Turkey, but you must understand what they are.

The hilarious part is Turkey is part of NATO.

Erdo is based

Attached: 1459421447932.jpg (604x485, 60K)

>but you must understand what they are
for the most part stuck in the past

>If only you knew how bad things really are

>You hate Turks
>Thus you hate all Muslims
>Thus you love Jews

Like a true American. Well done.

>your ability to think critically when it comes to geopolitics.

I was the only one to even mention the root of their power being based in their geo-political value, hence why I said as soon as he overplays his hand, that value will no longer merit the West to tolerate his antics.

we know what turks are, and we also know how misguided they are, plans are already made
Loss of dual citizenship
deportation at unemployment
nobody hires them anymore
etc....

enjoy the show

Attached: aobD4xNn3_480w_v1.jpg (460x336, 20K)

U N D E R R A T E D

he already overplayed his hand and we couldnt do a shit to him

you perfectly examinated our people . erdogan trying to fills his own people with hatred against us ( people who doesnt support erdogan ) so that if we start a revolution he wont have to use his own power like police and army against us but he will want his own people to fight with us .

I'm not sure i could be very clear but my point is all of his plans are about making his place stable in the government

It will be Erdogan or Pakistan. Guarantee it.

It seems that his goal is to strengthen Turkey in the region while anti Erdogan niggers want some democracy.

His ideology is against Kemalism.

>he already overplayed his hand

Then you don't understand the importance of the location of Turkey. He has been a legitimate pain in the ass, yes, but he hasn't actually done anything that negates his value geographically.

Everything he's done has been able to be contained by throwing money at it or telling him off.

>and we couldnt do a shit to him

The EU denied any future prospects of becoming a member state. Because of his own behaviour at home he is threading the line of a backlash of his own people, it wouldn't take more than a sanction or two to make people stop believing in Erdogan as the man who will bring back the empire.

>I'm not sure i could be very clear but my point is all of his plans are about making his place stable in the government

All that Erdogan is doing is making himself more fragile. It seems like he is becoming the all-powerful ruler, but you don't stay in power for life by making the majority of your allies despise you and the majority of his own people terrified and bitter.

I used to not give a fuck about this guy, some corrupt fucker in the middle east larping as an autocrat, nothing new. Then he went full retard during his tour in Europe, calling Europeans Nazis and asking Turks to outbreed us. Then he started bullying our Greekbros.

So if tomorrow he gets Assaded, I won't mind. In fact if our leaders still had balls, he'd already be dead.

the kemalists bend the knee to the jews and the akp bends the knee to the arabs

who gives a shit? they all need to die

he has the mindset of criminals thats his biggest weakness , he must constantly show his powerlevel

Erdogan cares about looking at himself in the mirror and imagining himself as grand emperor of neo-Ottomania. Everything he does is to make himself look strong, give himself more omnipotence, or attack people that oppose him. His downfall will be that eventually his people will realize that harming Turkey and sacrificing Turks is something he is willing to do if it can boost his own gains.

He is truly a scumbag. I don't see it as impossible for Erdogan to be the next dictator that is run through the streets and publically hanged. Only people like Putin are untouchable, and Erdogan hasn't the brains to play at that level.

>zionwars

i think he know well that his time is up , maybe he will try some shit with greece or with syria to disapear in this turmoil

your flag

Attached: roach.jpg (672x572, 53K)

Turkey wont be able to strenghten for like 15-20 years . Every time Erdogan won a selection he plays all of his trumps and in his reign party's plans always been about winning the next election. There isn't any long-term plan

You made a perfect examination about his power again . If we cant win next election Turkey will be even more fucked up until next one

he cheated last referendum and got away with it because if some group was rebelled about that he might have charged them with being a member of a terrorist group

As Nicolaas Van Rensburg propheciesed, The Turk Will Start WW3

Attached: IMG_4855.jpg (988x1024, 134K)

If within Turkey the hatred is growing noticably (like the people are less afraid to speak out against him, with that #Taman fiasco for example) then war is always an option, perhaps that is why he is pushing for war with Israel. His supporters are mostly braindead violent chimps so they'll get behind him again in a second if they can pump their chest.

Do you believe that Fetah Gulen was behind the coup? I still like to believe that he did the coup himself to bolster support and get rid of an opponent or that the coup was really just the military doing their duty.

fuck turks and turkey

once your economy crashes due to massive inflation you can make a killing selling little turkish girls (or boys) to rich arabs, I mean you guys have no problem selling your land to them mind as well sell your ass as well hahahahaha, FUCK TURKEY! LOL

ok ahmed go back

LOL Infowars goes after Erdoroach not for sponsoring ISIS in partnership with Tel Aviv, but because the guy is posturing for easy points. The absolute state of (((Infowars))).

Attached: 1526482952195.png (1268x770, 944K)

even pope satan loves him

Attached: CCrKTonWIAA-_OS.jpg (544x273, 17K)

There is brewing even bigger storm in ME thanks to Americans and their best allies. It's a big window of opportunity for strong and stable regional countries who will withstand the shitstorm.

I love Rensburg. He predicted a white ethnostate from the cape to the Congo.

Oy vey

>t. kike

Who cares what erdogollum thinks.

Attached: erdogan-741169.png (1153x650, 923K)

Attached: 1511407823167.jpg (800x800, 120K)

you know what will happen in this time? racewar ww3 etc

Attached: 1521358231807.png (500x405, 227K)

I dont think he did it himself but he is totally guilty about that. The most important thing Atatürk legated this country was secularism and in Ak Parti's reign secularism failed then such islamic groups became powerful . And people who support Ak Parti still doesnt want this country to become secular again

fucking mutts like you deserve all the hate and memes, why is it always americans that post the dumbest shit on this board, its as if you go in these threads blind without knowing what the fuck is going on in the world, just to spew bullshit that you have been fed by mutt education.

holy shit a non autistic roach

Me too!

>777
Checked and confirmed!

Attached: IMG_4846.jpg (837x1000, 666K)

i believe and when his prophecy is accurate i will come to you guys to build the new Christian nation amen

I have a feeling the iyi party and CHP coalition will make waves. The "mother" turk is gaining popularity amongst the younger generation.

If he is correct then we would love to have you in our Christian nation.

thank you, i will do my best to be a worthy citizen

I dont think Meral Akşener can make it but i have believe in CHP's candidate Muharrem İnce and im gonna vote for him

>Roach King starts WW3
>Roach King calls his turkish sleeper army in germany to arms
Ohh boy.

777 meanig : This sign tells you that you have learned the lesson. It is a sign of acknowledgment and perfection. You have mastered the task your spirit guide has given you.