Sorry for shitting out a thread for this...

sorry for shitting out a thread for this, but here is the definite test and explanation of the YANNY/LAUREL debate so that we can close this up and go on.Here's what you need to do:

1. go to this vid and listen to TRAIN YOUR BRAIN to hear one version of the word.
Either listen to the first half or the second half.
At low speeds you will hear YANNY, at high speeds you will hear LAUREL
youtube.com/watch?v=FzbUIxBd6XI

2. go to the normal speed recording at test what you hear
twitter.com/CloeCouture/status/996218489831473152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://orf.at/stories/2438757/2438758/

3. go back to 1. and train yourself for the other version. go back to 2. and test it.

Explanation:
your brain has an inbuild ability to filter out noise to focus on the voice of the person you are listening to in difficult sound conditions. Brain networks auto-select the frequencies to listen to and DISCARD OTHER DATA. Your brain listens to a persons voice and to CONTINUE HEARING that persons communication, it filters out noises unlike that persons voice tone/manner of speaking/accent.
BTW, this is something that Jordan Peterson was talking about and this is a very important epistemological issue: we get to the truth, we know what we know by taking in data and rejecting most of the data to concentrate only on a small subset of data that has MEANING. Analyzing all incoming data is impossible for our small brains.
p.s. if somebody can hear both words and voices at the same time, your brain is special and you are a superhuman. Don't tell anybody or they will put you in a special camp for mutants.

Attached: file.png (386x397, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OF9J14ba3Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=cBIGWIjdfW8
derp.ibooru.org/806951
derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/1/15/806951__safe_rainbow dash_blunt_cat_coconut head_deal with it_doritos_eye of providence_federal reserve note_illuminati_justin bieber_kim jong-dash-un_.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer not to support Google's AI doxxing research, thanks. This is just like the blue/gold dress bullshit.

If you hear yanny ur brain doesnt work so goods

no dude, why would that be google?

btw, after listening to it again, what I hear is the following:
YAA---NNN---YYY--------
---------LLO----RRR-----ALL

the yanny word starts before loral/laurel.
So either the brain picks up the "ya" and continues hearing, or it dumps it as noise and catches the "lllo".

Earlier today I heard yammy with the Laurel behind it now I clearly hear laurel but I listened to that video and was able to hear both again

Here you go, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=OF9J14ba3Hw

Now please stop posting this Google datamining shit.

Attached: pink anime girl detective.png (1000x2000, 1.16M)

Ask yourself: what was trending on Twitter before this blew in literally hours? This is not organic.

no idea what was trending today.

stop trying to enable Barneyfag pls

Attached: barneyman.jpg (480x269, 33K)

I can hear either depending on what I want to hear, on command. Concentrate for half a second and you can too.

This whole thing was a psyop and ya'll fell for it. Operation Crossfire Hurricane was revealed today...literally THE STORM. And you fucks are allowing yourselves to be distracted and divided by some BS that all the MSM is talking about. GG faggots. /nupol/ is doomed.

now consider the consequences: did the defendant call you "nicest" or "racist"?

it's over, they have the meme high ground

btw, I see Stormy Daniels trending with some dirt on Trump.

"We hired a bunch of opera singers to record 200,000 words, basically," says Tinkler. He didn't want to reveal the pronouncer's name, since he doesn't know if they're comfortable potentially becoming a viral star. The same person recorded over 36,000 words for Vocabulary.com, according to Tinkler. He added that his favorite word spoken by the same person is "audacity."

Tinkler says he doesn't know exactly why people hear different things when they listen to the recording, but that it might have to do with the fact that the word is said without any other context, meaning it's not part of a full sentence. "We set [the singers] up with laptops with really great microphones in a DIY sound booth. They would just sit there and a word would appear on the screen and they would say it. They did this thousands of times."

he read LAUREL, and the yanny is confirmed noise.

Whats the possible greater point of the whole exercise if not to distract and divide everyone for a day? This wasn't scientific, this wasn't a social experiment. This is something that they just decided people would talk about for a day. Here.....Let me show you.

>WHEN SOME PEOPLE SEE THIS PICTURE THEY SEE A RED BOX WHILE 90% CLEARLY SEE BLUE!! WHAT DO YOU SEE? COMMENT BELOW!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 1K)

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who actually see a red box
How's that fucked up eyesight working out for you m80s?

Op is a normie

Attached: 8553D0B0-BB04-453C-AC0A-A9F9F10A76ED.png (1136x640, 410K)

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

dude, this will have profound legal consequences.
lawyers will use this clip to show juries that it's not possible to rely on auditory witnesses.
and juries will agree, because half of them will hear one thing, and the other half will hear another thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBIGWIjdfW8

Attached: 1524349726315.png (207x241, 121K)

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derp.ibooru.org/806951
derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/1/15/806951__safe_rainbow dash_blunt_cat_coconut head_deal with it_doritos_eye of providence_federal reserve note_illuminati_justin bieber_kim jong-dash-un_.jpg

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

kys

kys

Laurel is low frequency. Everyone who hears Laurel can't hear high frequencies and is literally disabled.