1) How common is this look in your country 2) Do you consider your country white

1) How common is this look in your country 2) Do you consider your country white

Attached: 30909650_167406423946448_2134555628935315456_n.jpg (937x1171, 158K)

1. Very.
2. Ask again in 50 years

This

it's always a foreign girl if they're dressed like this

don't really know

/thread

Foreign like German or French? That look is only popular here among landwhales.

Fairly common

Whether or not some country is ''white'' is a pulpil shit tactic leftists use to try and trip the right on some semantic bullshit. I don't consider my country white, ''white'' is what you call someone to distinguish them from blacks, arabs, asians etc. My country isn't black, muslim, asian or have any significant shitskin population. If that's what you mean by white then sure, I'll accept the label.
The semantic shit is going to kill us all. Originally when Europeans started calling themselves white they weren't talking about some scientific view of race, racial purity, it wasn't anything like ''we're the WHITE race!!!'' etc, they just saw themselves as different from the asians and blacks.

Error 404: Tits Not Found

1 rare
2 no

german, swedish, upper class polish (i.e. not the usual scum polish)
not usually french though, they don't dress like this as far as I can tell

There's a girl in my class who looks and dresses like that. She's Spanish. I much rather prefer my Swedish girlfriend though who's much, much taller than her.

rare
no

I haven't seen anyone wearing that look in years. Miss me with that gauche shit.

In fifty years she is going to be that highest value female on earth.

t. terrone

1) common
2) only the northern regions

t. delusional basement dweller

Attached: 1487458319392.png (2356x1600, 2.59M)

>t. terrone
>common
>only the northern regions

Attached: Salvini.jpg (450x575, 42K)

1)Common
2)Yes

1) Uncommon
2) nope

1. Rare as fuck, probably foreign, probably high class criollo.
2. Hell no, we are like USA :,)

wtf does this say?

>can't figure it out by looking at the figures and numbers

you are literally below 100 IQ. I have 102 and all were easy to figure out.

1. rare
2. no

blue = frequency of blue/green eyes
dark brown = frequency of brown to black eyes
yellow = frequency of blondism
red = frequency of red hair
light brown = frequency of brown hair
black = frequency of black hair
the rest are just average height in those years

the chart is based on work by anthropologists on military recruits from more than a century ago, so even before southerners began moving to the north
the idea of local north Italians being so particularly light is ridiculous, even if lighter than the southerners

Attached: BartholomaeusColleoni1566-69.png (545x601, 666K)

From the upper Midwest so it’s fairly common here. The upper Midwest is pretty much white. Especially outside of cities.

1/44 women
yeah

take a swim in a fjord, idiot.

thanks user

1) not often. Here woman's don't have such sharp cheekbones. And have more round face with lil more fat. So does guys. Such features on woman are more attractive. But not on men. So I guess we have more pretty woman's than scandis but less attractive males

2) yes

Attached: 1524397828884.jpg (500x631, 303K)

Ok, blondes are common but her traits and her look aren't italian

Diletta Leotta for comparison

Attached: leotta.jpg (400x400, 18K)

What is rare is expensive.

Rural Missouri here
1. I'd say that whites are half blonde, and half brunette here, with a sprinkling of gingers. The older you are, the more likely you are to have blonde hair.
2. Missouri is white, Saint louis is not. The midwest is white, America as a whole was historically white, but soon it will not be.

Looks like a typical Finnish woman of the slim and pretty stock.

She belongs to the superior Germanic tribe of Sage Vikernes.

Attached: Be gone christcuck.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Superior Germanic tribe

Attached: profilePic358299-1460550931106.jpg (660x660, 49K)

1. ~20% of girls
2. no

Felix aka Pewdiepie is also part of the tribe

Attached: 1505075043019.png (152x231, 66K)

I'm not saying that other whites are inferior or anything. Germanic tribe is a small tribe and if other whites mix with them it won't be a "Germanic" tribe anymore. We risk losing certain traits forever. We must preserve our people.

Attached: bastian-schweinsteiger-360nobs.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Do you want me to praise Greek girls (because they usually do)?
They are so fit and healthy. The coastal/island ones are anyway I've never spent any time inland. They mostly all have the same look but it's very comfy.
Only criticism I can make is that they take themselves seriously. You have to feign not being a toxic cheese weasel after a one night stand if you want to get there with those girls and they are likely to hunt you down and brake your nose the next day when reality dawns.
Also Greeks are laid back but very clannish and indulging your hobbies with their girls can get you shot in short order.