Girls record video of them singing along to Lil Dicky’s “Freaky Friday”

>girls record video of them singing along to Lil Dicky’s “Freaky Friday”
>in the video the girls sing along to Chris Brown’s line “I can say nigga; nigga nigga nigga”
>nogs doxx girls and demand they be thrown out of college
Why do black women spend so much effort worrying about what white roasties are doing?
twitter.com/heyitsgine/status/996589052336930816?s=21

Attached: F1885CAD-958C-41A9-9C49-51A590DDBFE2.jpg (1242x1707, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgvDEpIDBGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because black women are turboracists.

Literally every black woman I've ever had some affiliation with has tried to cause me grief. They're cancer. They know it.

Attached: suck a dig.jpg (393x552, 44K)

Black women hate the world because they are so unattractive

>based on the people you follow

Attached: thinkingcat.jpg (900x1600, 623K)

Because black women are the absolute rock bottom on the intelligence scale. The only thing they're not too dumb to do in college is "academic" whitey blaming.

They have to be offended by something otherwise their black victim identity collapses

That's what they get for being liberal.

Because they have no jobs.

This is why black people are on twitter, playing vidya, or watching shit daytime tv. They do not work. They have nothing but time to obsess over petty shit. They just collect gibs, stds, criminal records, and illegitimate chilluns. It is like an entire race of people that acts like those hitches on the real housewives shows.

People who listen to garbage like that deserve to be punished, so I don't really see the issue.

>white women
nogs can burn them if they want. Not my problem

Why would you affiliate yourself with this sonny

They should be offended by the black man who wrote the lyrics...Just saying.

Feminism is a bio weapon

Sounds like at least a third of white women. And all other kinds of women. Also sounds as if your sample size of experience is low and affected by outliers. Or maybe you've lived in shitty ghettoes and diversified schools.
The real statistical fact however is that black women and white men make much more successful pairings than the opposite of black men and white women

Good, kick them out for listening to that nigger shit in the first place, stop being such beta cucked white knight faggots

why is it bad when roasties who put nigger culture on piedestal gets rekt by niggers?

It's not

Black women complain, white people shut it down.

This is the fault of whites.

Nigger is just a perfect example of how these retards claim to seek equality, but even they admit the world isn't equal

>niggers calling their babies nigger in the grocery store
>white girl sings along with a nigger saying nigger
>oh no, racist bitch, you don't know what it's like to be oppressed you have no right to use that word, let's see what your boss thinks, what your school thinks, what the internet thinks

These people seem to think equality simply means destroying everyone else

Attached: 1525070232906.jpg (629x789, 73K)

helping the nogs to further the race war is the correct response.

saw polacks defending them rather then jumping nigger bangwagon to try to ruin their lifes.

post video

>get thrown out
>sue the school, 100% they win

I hope they get expelled and their lives ruined. I hope they come crawling back on their knees to white men begging for forgiveness and demanding to be thrust harshly back into the kitchen and beaten regularly for the slightest misstep.

These """"white"""" women worship negro culture and now they are reaping the rewards of their stupidity. They don't deserve our help. They deserve punishment.

This is how it starts. White people avoid minorities because of this ridiculously one-sided PC culture, and suddenly universities are full of minorities turning this trash into "fact", then you're only a few steps from Europe where that "fact" is law. Now you can't ignore it, and you've already become a second class citizen in your own nation

>Suck a nigga dick
based

Jealousy

Attached: IMG_4289.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Niggers are low IQ feral psychos, they spend their free time in groups looking for things to attack for fun, this is not a joke.

I have no sympathy for people that record themselves acting like faggots. If it was in the privacy of their own home and someone was secretly recording them then sure. Fuck these dumb counts and fuck you sensationalist faggots making a big deal out of everything.

They are guilty of culture appropriation by being as nigger as possible by trying to copy a nigger culture! So what is the problem exactly? I thought every nigger on this planet would be happy instead!

>Why do black women spend so much effort worrying about what white roasties are doing?
Because deep down they know every black guy would rather fuck a fat normal white thot or roastie rather than the best looking black woman

>This account's Tweets are protected.

Attached: 1453093498878.jpg (644x616, 34K)

Beaten for the slightest misstep? That's abuse. Comments like yours make me glad I was "brainwashed" with feminism. Lol at saying how much happier women are in that role then go on to describe the abuse. Do you think I don't see through you?

Haha I don't know why but this got me

what did he mean by this

Attached: ycroc.jpg (477x380, 28K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x224, 7K)

Attached: anime hmm smug.png (300x300, 179K)

I mean black will do what blacks will always do.

What gets me thinking, is this an effective way for white roasties to be outed by shitskins?

White thots singing along to a degenerate (((song))). Yes they should all be expelled. Not sure what they are doing at college and out of the kitchen to begin with? They should already be married and having white children. Instead they are probably going on a road trip to star in the next (((blacked.com))) video. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 88e.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

So would you take abuse off a black guy or not? Do your limits of what you’ll tolerate depend on how good looking your partner is?

Yeah. Have kids without going to college and no financial security. Just throw caution to the wind in the name of idealism. That will work very well.

Nope and I haven't dated one. I'm a bitch to anyone who tries being hostile to me.

This happens to them from years of watching tyrone trying to fuck white girls and not them. They are bitter as fuck.

yes you need a (((college education))) and (((financial security))) your liberal arts degree will get you an excellent job at starbucks! good shiska!

Attached: e9f.png (499x583, 347K)

they are good at redpilling roasties silly.

CANT YOU SEE THIS IS A GOOD THING?

Attached: 1525812582566.jpg (499x459, 41K)

QFT

I am dating a biracial girl. Her black family is the most racist pieces of shit you will ever see.

We really should be encouraging this. This is a lesson that hopefully sticks with these girls.

Attached: 1517332693826.png (480x480, 463K)

>double standard regarding the 'music'
if it's illegal to sing along to it, then it should be illegal to sell it in the first place

Attached: 1496347998725.jpg (1703x958, 204K)

>Why do black women spend so much effort worrying about what white roasties are doing?
Black women will do the same to black men who criticize them. They have the absolute best victim card, being black and woman.

Attached: 1523954248355.jpg (564x820, 104K)

and white liberals let them get away with their double standards.

Frankly? If those whores are listening to nigger music and know the lyrics well enough to sing along, they're coalburners and therefore worthless to begin with. I hope their lives are completely ruined. Lay with dogs, get fleas.

Attached: 1526490415719.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

saying nigger is a black privilege baka fampai, what happened to equality

BASED. This user understands. THOT status patrolled.

Attached: 1526497071249.jpg (539x717, 78K)

White is the beauty standard, even chinks are above nigresses, so yeah, they have some hate agaist the world.

Attached: 1460573750757.jpg (720x479, 124K)

noone taught them to not do that user, they need to be educated and this is an opportunity

There is nothing worse than the Black "women". Rude, loud and very bitter because a womans value comes from her looks, and theres nothing uglier than the Black "women". Both inside and out.

Black men have the capacity to be attractive because masculinity, not looks alone, is what turns a girl on. Black "women" have no such opportunity. I pity Black men whom are forced to be around them.

dude they are potential doc--pffft.. doctors
...or nurses whatever

I feel bad for Americans. The shitskins ruined the country in such a short time.

Have I got reunited with my childhood friend who’s a nig and he’s more racist against “The Modern Nigga” than a majority of pol. He also talks about how “Every Terrorist attack can one way or another be linked back to Mossad.”

Honestly, though. I have immediately dropped/quit pursuing women in the past who roll up playing coon tunes. They are damaged goods every time, without fail.

You marry a man for financial security... you can go to university if you want but if you sing nigger songs don’t come crawling back to whites

>They are potential nurses
They are guaranteed future single mothers of niglets and deserve zero sympathy.

Three more votes for Donnie J. T.

Nice.

He’s probably in this thread right now

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK NIGGERS FUCK SUBHUMAN NIGGERS HEIL JESUS

Black "beauty" standard
youtube.com/watch?v=PgvDEpIDBGQ

Attached: Capture.png (1641x1278, 2.3M)

Because 96% of black women consists of sheboons who will blow a gasket in a moment’s notice.

No hard R, no crime. Fuck these niggers.

tfw the sheboons are turning on the white roasties whenever they say nigggaaa

Attached: 092DE0B7-646B-4E3D-83C6-9E9EADA0D3F0.jpg (479x800, 48K)

Have fun riding the cock carousel until you eventually shoot out kids who will hate you.

Black fragility lmao

By chimping out this much over a word, they only prove that they do not deserve to be in our civilizations.

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING VIDEO

HOLY SHIT

>Do you think I don't see through you?
You think you're clever for having an aversion to being beaten?
You think feminism has made women happier, and their children happier?

Multicultural societies are inherently flawed.

Attached: gib purse.jpg (600x315, 94K)

Does any white thot not listen to nigger chantings? I grew up in the middle of the countryside and they all still listened to it. Whites need to re-establish their culture instead of adopting nigger culture pushed by (((them))).

Attached: NaziAmerica.png (1079x568, 7K)

>t. short-haired Brazilian women upon hearing this news

Attached: 1506161245833.png (583x608, 53K)

>As a woman of color, am OH-PRESSED! And If you believe otherwise, I will sic massa State on you, cracka!
The bantu cries out in pain as she strikes you. No wonder they get on so well with the Jews.

I fucking hate uppity niggers they're so fucking revolting but entertaining. Can't wait to see what happens. I hope the school sides with the white thots.

Attached: 1526295449253m.jpg (1024x759, 43K)

I hope the school kicks them out with no refund.
Then I hope school forces a 2-hour Tolerance Struggle Session
Then I hope the school spends $250,000 adding several paragraphs to their school charter, and several sentences to many other paragraphs in that charter
Then I hope there is a candle-light vigil on the Campus Quad, with many white students and POC singing Kumbaya
>yes, yes, I hope these thing. I hope them fervently

Attached: 1504858002873.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Literally black people don’t even care if you say nigga if you’re singing along to something.
You’d have to be turbo autistic to think that’s a big deal. This is just twitter dumb bullshit.

>free time
Implying.

Tits or GTFO.

>singing along to Lil Dicky's "Freaky Friday"
>Lil Dicky
Fuck them, they deserve the rope