Have we reached peak s 0 y levels?

youtube.com/watch?v=nlozE2m-NMc

Attached: AmericanExperts.png (951x583, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's always room for more trash on TV!

Attached: 445356277.jpg (238x220, 11K)

>marvel using their only "politically incorrect" hero to promote conformity and political correctness.

it will reach top onions when Master Chef or main character from Call of Duty or any ASSFAGGOTS vidya will go live and tell how drumpf is hitler

keep seething trumpcucks

that is not seething
no one is angry
it is more like embarassment to watch this crap mixed with curiosity how much retarded can the opposition become?

Attached: trump-661708.jpg (590x525, 84K)

your english is awful. stop posting, stick to bus driving.

Didn't Hollywood say recently that they no longer need actors because they keep all their digital information and are willing to use 3d models in the future for all movies?

Lmfao downvoted that shit

Attached: 1rr2xl.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

Who the fuck is watching TV in this day and age? TV is for boomers, faggots and the wilfully retarded

Attached: 1521976915921.png (468x487, 304K)

>turd
lol, nailed it

>flag
Disregarded

Yaaas Deadpool SLAY!

stop posting here,incel

Oh ffs don’t give them ideas

imagine still watching Colbert in 2018

Honestly this country isn't worth saving

I'm ok with this
call of duty and assfaggots genre should burn anyhow for killing fun FPS and RTS respectively

>all those cheers for black panther
B L A C K E D

>drumpf is a poo poo head and his son should never have born
>audience: LMAO
>soibois: OMG Imma link this on my facebook so many likes, please like me
The absolute state of everything.

Just say "Soi" user. It goes well with "Boi"

This is a toughy. I am a civ nat and a Trump supporter, so now I feel a little guilty for having bought Deadpool tickets for my wife and her personal trainer/top bestie Jalen to go see this in IMAX 3D. It was $40 total, but my wife really needs her ‘girl’ time with Jalen. Hes got her into such great shape, she’s lost 20 lbs and she’s so tired when she gets home she goes straight to bed. I really owe him a debt of gratitude.

>peak s 0 y levels?
So.... a fictional white guy, famous for his ability to flippantly kill others while being indestructible himself SHOULD be the idol of all Jow Forums, BUT he's with the "liberal" majority, so he's somehow a "basedboy"?

I've watched a lot of deadpool related stuff, and it seems like Rynolds isn't really into this.

Attached: 1503878064157.jpg (480x266, 20K)

>killing others is based
you only add raping others is based and you just described nigger psychology
cool bait, nice touch with personal trainer

Attached: 1486937063885.jpg (353x600, 34K)

>conformity and political correctness.
If "comfority" means hating on Trump's incompetence, then sure, OK.
But "political correctness"?
You tards have been hating the mainstream so long anybody NOT burning a cross on Obama's lawn is an SJW, huh?

Attached: abe.jpg (500x519, 119K)

Hey user, what's the state of your country?

>that is not seething
>no one is angry
...said the red-faced trumptard for the third time today.

Attached: MTE1ODA0OTcxNTk5NzU4ODYx.jpg (1200x1200, 279K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3266, 2.02M)

The absolute state of MUTT TV.
Also the first deadpool was stupid bad. He was a white night for women in the movie. Not an edgy asshole as would be entertaining.

Attached: 1511342592644s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

yes, indeed, I am boiling inside because american TV that I am not watching made stupid gag about stuff I dont care
here's your (you), spend it wisely

Attached: 1484112609278.jpg (520x520, 57K)

>Edgy anti hero
>Vote Democrat guys!

You could look at this as excellent satire I guess.

>Honestly this country isn't worth saving
That would explain why 27% of registered voters opted for the legally retarded oompa-loompa who's onlty real agenda is to laugh his ass of while he burns America to the ground.

I'm not a boomer so I don't know, but weren't nightly talk shows like this supposed to be relatively apolitical?

Polish nightly talk shows are extremely political, no matter what side of agenda you're at

How does he get 30k thumbs up?

Attached: 1BFE189B-E0FD-4DA3-9EB4-F380D89349EC.jpg (1120x830, 171K)

They are but not with childrens characters. When was the last time Barney got up and told you what to think?

How's that investigation going Mr. Memeflag? Im assuming Drumpf is done any day now based on these "new" revelations

Attached: 1494431880045.jpg (599x546, 58K)

No one cares, memeflag-faggot
He gets paid a lot to put on a costume and say a few lines on a show that caters to a specific audience.
I would have done the same given the opportunity

Attached: 1525620748349.jpg (340x480, 26K)

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
>promoting something

>next in tv: kot loving operator
>PET YOUR CATS AND SHOOT NIGGERS FELLOW NORWEGIANS!
>sponsored by King of Norway and bot archivist
I think this could work

Attached: manul DELET THIS.jpg (370x266, 37K)

I want to laugh at Trump jokes I laughed at Bush I laughed at Clinton I laughed at Obama. There just isn't much good Trump humor.
>Muh piss gate ok haha that was like 2 years ago.
It was kind of funny then I guess?
>Muh want to kill your children.
Sorry I can't get on board with this. It was ok to make fun of Bush's daughters but not Obama's but now we can wish Trumps kids dead. It's not that I'm booty blasted I just can't see the funny part. Norm Macdonald just called them out for this comedians being lazy with the Trump jokes. To impersonate someone you have to like them at least a little. Anyone members when Colbert scolded his audience for them wooowing over thew news of Comey getting fired? People have a strong masochism streak they want the celebs to hurt them as long as they notice them I guess?
Well fuck him and fuck Marvel he could have said no. I don't want to give $ to people who hate me anymore.

Jay Leno always leaned a bit to the right and Letterman always leaned a bit to the left but it wasn't like this. Only in Leno's last days when they were forcing him into retirement did he let loose with some Obama jokes but they were really really funny so people mostly forgave him. Letterman was more snarky kind of like a Bill Maher. Anyone remember Carson? I never saw that guy.

That wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting. Deadpool calling Colbert Jimmy was a little funny I guess. Would've been way better if he went harder on making fun of Colbert by "DURNGOLD BLUMPFF" posting IRL though, instead of just reading the monologue mostly straight, which is what comic book Deadpool would've done since he's fucking Canadian and only lives to shitpost.

The lefty media and youtube are allied. Things with hardly any views will immediately trend and trend for a week or longer even if they don't get tons of views. They'll show whole episodes of John Oliver's show routinely on youtube. Isn't that weird? Why doesn't HBO wasnt to protect it's pay service content? It's almost like they are more concerned with pushing a message then getting HBO subscribers which is financial mismanagement I would think. Go read those comments I have no idea if those are real people or bots but the left really loves Colbert he's like the symbol of the resistance against Drump and Deadpool is more capeshit only now it's edgy!!! XDD Take your bets Pol will Deadpool play a Nintendo Switch in the new movie?

>SUPERHEROES! YEEEAAAHHH!

Attached: soyboy.png (644x800, 15K)

cant wait to watch deadpool 2 high on my xbox while my pink haired gf pegs my cherry butthole.

Isn't Deadpool supposed to be pansexual or somehow ambiguous? I watched the first one after people kept saying "omg its so funny XD like a comic book movie but for adults... " Made it 1/3 of the way in before deducing what I was watching was the biggest pile of shit I'd ever seen. Deadpool doesn't come across as edgy, he comes across as a massive sassy faggot. Makes sense sense seeing as he's played by some canuck pretty boy from Vancouver. Couldn't buy the character was some special forces bad ass when his accent makes you expect "surry!... surry!" as the next word to come out of his mouth constantly. Jesus Christ, then I tried to watch an episode of Game of Thrones and couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. What is it with whatever the most popular trending thing in our society atm almost certainly being guaranteed to be made up of pure faggotry and cancer? You can actually feel yourself becoming stupider while watching this shit.

Attached: IMG-20180413-WA0020.jpg (323x327, 21K)

Wait a minute, was I supposed to be upset? I'm a little annoyed, but I have only myself to blame for watching it. Nah I'm kidding, I didn't watch it! What do they talk about?

Superheroes and comics are for manchildren

>longass explanation that could be summed up shorter
it's the jews again

Real deadpool would make fun of both trump and the farcical histrionics of the left and their theatrics

This

>JIDF detected

real moonman would shoot all the niggers and faggots by now
fiction aint real, no matter how many times JK rowling will make post about muggles killing her diversity or sth

>hawhaw cuz ur wyte
>x=DDD))))))))))))))))

So faggots like this really like this embarrassing PC shit huh?

It can always get worse

I really can't understand this. Are they actually trying to make half the country not see this movie? Or is it so bad they know it's gonna tank and they need something to blame?

Is this some kind of knockoff spiderman guy?

>Shit-talking the president and being a part of the multi-cult is considered edgy comedy
Looks like the pendulum has swung back to the Bush years of TV comedy.

Attached: 533153_184046.jpg (604x340, 36K)

Not even close. There is a lag/overlap period between Boomer and Xer understanding of White Demographic Collapse and them still thinking it is a good thing. As long as they live in an area that is run by white politicians and white Cops, that is.

Their tempers are going to flare either the next time Trump wins or the next time they have enough power to take away gun rights. They are going to forget how necessary White Good Goy Enforcers are to all their plans.

Our mission is to get every white gun owner and White Good Goy Enforcer thinking about how he will be treated as a hated minority. You still get more blue eyed children if you breed them that way.

>Is this some kind of knockoff spiderman guy?
Yes and no. Deadpool (the character) is clearly a snarky, humor, wise-cracking super hero, like Spider Man (and not like, say, Batman or Superman). But he's also an interesting attempt at breaking the 4th wall (literally), by having the character realize he's a comic book hero being featured in his own comic book. He sometimes lampoons his own indurstry.