Attached: Pizarro.jpg (198x255, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familysearch.org/family-trees
wikitree.com/wiki/Allen-4373
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_de_Jesús_María_de_Braganza
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristocracia_castellano-vasca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Well, my italian great grandfather created the faculty of engineering in my city, my other italian great grandfather was a farmer i think but his son was an engineer.

In my chilean mother's side my great grandfather was the bastard son of an italian inmigrant and he was a blacksmith.

So pretty much i mostly descend from peasants that somehow became rich people or engineers in the last century

Attached: 1525733426543.png (599x700, 579K)

WUZ

King Edward III is my closest British royalty (as far as I know). So I am also descended from King Edward I and II, not to mention William the Conqueror.

Attached: Edward-III-king-England.jpg (499x509, 122K)

How dare you culturally appropriate our caracal, spic

You can find info about your ancestors in mormon temples, they have a lot of data...

I don't know, he looks cool i guess

Mine is Genghis Khan.

Attached: Genghis Khan portrait.jpg (872x1105, 178K)

Also, (((Khajit))) has wares if you have coin

but they were catholic, how can they have track of all that?

Noah

LOL rapebaby

CONQUISTADOR

I am also descended from the Spanish conquistador Juan Ponce de Leon

Attached: D326A958-68D9-4122-B1F5-B91933007E7A.jpg (240x312, 46K)

Thats cool. Do you have a family treen from 1300? I can trace my ancestors only until 1400 in a patrilineal way

you mad furless boi?

Attached: 3427546134275462.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

AYO HOL UP

same

Those are kittens.
MODS

8th cousins with Obama.

Frederick selous

I guess

They have all that data, digitalizaron todo.
Until XX century the births were registered in the parishes, the Mormons kept all those data and have them on microfilms

some of them are here familysearch.org/family-trees

Plutarco Elias Calles
40th Prez of Mexico

Attached: Plutarco_Elías_Calles.jpg (577x826, 160K)

Not a family heirloom or anything. I can only trace my paternal ancestor to 1815, because it is unclear who his father is. It is certain that everybody with my last name in America (unless they have come over recently) is descended from the same 1600s family though, so I can trace them a little before that to England. But I can trace most of my lines further. My paternal line wasn’t very wealthy in England.

Dunno? Charlemagne probably

Fidel

Attached: 1492485516559.jpg (470x400, 32K)

jajaja PATHETIC mapachue

Juan Godoy the miner that made Chile rich and allowed your euro larping ass to have internet.

Attached: Estatua de Juan Godoy.jpg (506x266, 43K)

Like 6% of human population

Hi Trudeau.

Dont project yourself .

> Le spic insulting the spic for being a spic

Supposedly Richard the Lionheart by some weird distant cousin of his adopting his first name, as his surname. I don't really think that counts, but that's all I have.

Us president Herbert Hoover

Interesting. So Clavito Godoy and Gabriela Mistral are your relatives too

>go to new world
>start tobacco trade
>kidnap Indian loli

I really should be getting a cut from big tobacco

Attached: rt-umWP1_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 25K)

Probably John Foster. He was just a dude, but he served for four years in Colonel Parker's battalion in the Revolutionary War.

Mine is Jesus Christ and therefore God himself. Everybody itt btfo.

> Be me
> Can't trace more tan 2 generations back

Attached: c3562672723.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

What comunidad autonoma are you from?
In Spain is pretty easy to trace your ancestors

Hannibal Barca, the greatest tactician to ever live

Attached: Hannibal.jpg (800x445, 107K)

Hannibal was not black... He was half celtiberian or celt

Knowing your ancestry is pretty rare in monkeyland

Attached: Luis de Lacy.jpg (250x319, 31K)

Its not. Registers only go as far as circa 1720. And even so because of the civil war many registers got burned down and got lost forever.
Im pretty sure all of you saying you descend from that king or that conquistador cant prove it in anyway shape or form.

Mormons believe that you need to be baptized into the LDS faith to live with Heavenly Father after death. Unfortunately, they have that age old problem of what happens to all the people who died before they got a chance to hear about Joseph Smith. Their solution is that they baptize the dead, which doesn't automatically make them Mormons or anything like that, but it allows them the option to join Heavenly Father in the afterlife. I guess like, Anne Frank is hanging around in a kind of purgatory-like place, until they baptize her and a light comes, and Jesus walks over arm-in-arm with Joseph Smith, and they ask her if she wants to join them. She says yes, great; she says no, well, that's fine too. No obligation.

Anyway, genealogy is a Mormon preoccupation. They have people working diligently all over the place gathering information on everyone who's ever lived so that they can do a baptism-by-proxy to give our dead ancestors the chance to become Mormon after death.

spic spic spic spic spic, wow

everybody in europe is related to the british royal family ,

Attached: 1522667069851.jpg (570x768, 127K)

I'm not even gonna argue about his ethnicity, I'll just post this instead.

Attached: 1526164377542.png (1331x756, 141K)

Apparently, I have family in Elqui but I rarely see them.

Attached: valle del elqui 1960.jpg (2316x1602, 1.13M)

wait .. wait... you gonna be genocided by angry nigger.

stay mad farmer retarded

niggers*

>8th cousins with Obama.
Hi President Clinton!
Hows it feel to be blacker than the Kenyan?
Hows Hillarys back brace these days?

Attached: hillary-cuntface-back-brace.jpg (510x481, 26K)

eh hem...Ill just leave this right here...

Attached: spain-historically-blacked.jpg (802x887, 109K)

Oh, i see. Maybe Most of criollos here can trace their lineage because we are descendants of hidalgos from small mountains towns.

> El Americano

Attached: m674457.png (680x537, 135K)

Intersante, si quieres puedes buscar info donde los mormones. De seguro eres pariente de Gabriela Mistral

.... you wish. You come from dispossesed peasants that had they stayed in spain they would have died of hunger.... No offence ment.

Thats kevlar, dweeb. Get on her level then talk shit.

>hidalgos from small mountains towns

Attached: chimp-out.jpg (424x200, 92K)

mmmm...your pain and envy are delicious, scat guy.

Attached: sheeeiitt-nigger-poster.jpg (288x299, 67K)

It's more fun to go ask the elders directly everyone in family seems to live to the 100's

Alfonso Garcia Valdecasas

>Thats kevlar, dweeb
Chelsea? Why do you come here defending your whore of a sick mother?
We KNOW its a back brace, she admitted it. JFC you niggers are dumber than Obama.

King James I of England and Scotland

No. I came from "segundones" who did not inherit land since the older brother inherited it, then their only way to make money was to come to America. Many of them were illiterate like Pizarro himself

Some maybe had been "segundones". Most were filthy peasants....

poo poo man...

Attached: brazil-typical-cuck.png (475x562, 178K)

Owen Glyndor is the closest royal ancestor I have. Most people can trace their ancestry to royalty if you try hard enough. Ive done two of my friends family trees and both were traced to royalty. Get back far enough then use Wikitree. It is a massive database and usually if you get far back enough on that site you will be successful.

This is the lady I found royalty through on my line.

wikitree.com/wiki/Allen-4373

Well, among others I'm a descendant of this gal here (page in Spanish, sorry)

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_de_Jesús_María_de_Braganza

who in turn descends from a ton of famous peeps like Charles III of Spain, Louis XIV of France, etc.

>inb4 we wuz kangz
nah, for me it's more like a historical curiosity that I have that DNA than an argument for some sort of superiority. I mean, millions and millions of people descend from royals anyway.

I don't even know my parents

Most of them were spanish soldiers with a lot of experience from the european wars that came here to fight against the mapuches.

Chile had a tercio, so king only send here good soldiers.
Carlos V even said «Chile le cuesta al Imperio la flor de mis guzmanes»

This country was at war zone during all colonial period.

After retirement, soldiers receive land and indians.. so they had like hundreds of children with the indians.
In 19 century chilean latinfundios still existed "el derecho de pernada".

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristocracia_castellano-vasca

i'am not religious, but that's kind of cool and good