Save the Internet!!!

Listen here, you bots, you Russian trolls, you sheeple!

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AND SAVE THE INTERNET!!!

Attached: d2a08d428be7b3f8edd66f20dfdfffc6.png (862x779, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5126435/US-regulator-says-Silicon-Valley-threat-internet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COME ON SHEEPLE IF WE DON'T HAVE NET NEUTRALITY™ THEY'LL SHUT DOWN Jow Forums!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1523453013840.png (495x446, 471K)

pol wont listen.

they think its a good idea. prepare for the shutdown americans.

Attached: 1282775098818.jpg (251x244, 7K)

DOESN'T ANYONE REMEMBER HOW TERRIBLE THE INTERNET WAS BEFORE 2013 WHEN OUR SAVIOR OBAMA ENACTED NET NEUTRALITY™

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO THE INTERNET PRE-2013!!!!!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ogre.......

IT'S NOT OVER YET COMRADE, CALL YOUR SENATORS TODAY!!!

We have Netflix, Google and Facebook on our side! They're the good corporations, but ISPs are EVIL corporations you see. We must defeat the evil with the power of GOOD!

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>shutting down a honeypot

Attached: 1507197341948.jpg (640x400, 91K)

>gotta have NN to protect websites
>big players already shutting down websites they don't like for racism/etc even with NN

There is no hope, only death.

Let's try this again.

I like net neutrality, but this relentless shill campaign is really offputting.

If reddit is for it, I'm against it just on principal.

russian trolls would love for you to lose it

We got rid of the chinks, time to get rid of the mutts.

Attached: 1523814703391.jpg (925x583, 166K)

This again? Thanks media matters nigger faggot sucking on the cock of George Soros. Take that shit to reddit where those faggots will listen to you.

You have to go back

Attached: 1524473035765.png (832x917, 129K)

I bet you anti Net Neutrality trolls next are gonna tell me you're against the Affordable Care Act. I mean you hate Net Neutrality (which makes the internet equal for everyone, and equality is good) and I bet you'll say you hate healthcare being affordable, which is what the Affordable Care Act does because that's what it's name says

???

Net neutrality is cool because there aren't any worthwhile sites on the internet to begin with so it's only something that makes normies cry anyway

FUCK.

NET.

NEUTRALITY.

>We live in the world of regulations when we aspired for freedom

Attached: Tony-Jaa.jpg (2560x1600, 394K)

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5126435/US-regulator-says-Silicon-Valley-threat-internet.html

Attached: 2ndGuns.jpg (827x1024, 111K)

Wow I had no idea Russia was behind the 2nd amendment. Thanks just turned in all my guns.

I know your trolling based on how you post, but how would you shill any positive for net neutrality? Overall, it has slowed down the spreading of high speed internet and blocked new ISP from going into areas because of the current existing ISP.

Fuck your commie net neutrality fag shit. Providers have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with their network and if you don't like it then you change providers.

It's as simple as that faggots.

What was so terrible? You could say much more back then.

Fuck the internet it needs to burn along with the (((corporations))) running it

>that's the joke
Regardless, I totally agree with Net Neutrality. Everyone's property should cost the same. So the rent on Michigan Ave in Chicago should be the exact same as the rent in Rockford. Totally agree. None of those companies that have stores on Michigan Ave in Chicago should have to pay any more money than the Mom and Pop shop in Des Moines. Totally agree. Those huge, multinational corporations should just totally be allowed to pay the exact same cost to be able to sell me stuff on Michigan Ave. I mean, why should a company have to pay more money even though they're selling goods to a metric shit ton more people??? THEY'RE PROVIDING ME SERVICE I LIKE, after all! Totally agree. Stand with me and stand with the huge, multinational corporations to keep getting more free shit so I can keep getting more free shit, Jow Forums! Fuck mom and pop stores! They don't give me enough free shit!

I swear Trump and by extension Jow Forums lives rent free in these faggots heads.

Since NN the internet has become super censored, I am 100% against this crap, let it die

>wow reddit thinks everyone who opposes net neutrality is a russian bot?

Attached: 657632643567589776.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>what is sarcasm

Everybody has different Cable TV packages for what channels you get, everybody has different cell phone plans for minutes and data usage, walk into a restaurant and everyone is ordering different dishes, we all drive different cars of differing colors and horsepower, our houses are different sizes... the Libs don't say anything about that stuff

but suddenly, when it comes to the internet, the Libs want us all to have the same speed and same access.... what are the Libs up to? It is nothing more than the Libs wanting the rest of us to subsidize their Netflix and Amazon TV show watching - they are going to watch all the left-wing degenerate crap they want, clog us the broadband usage, and stick the rest of us with the bill for it

Literally death to the whole fucking internet.
Wouldn't change life for 90% of the people out there.

>some groids get their free internet taken away
Why do you guys oppose this decision again?

>Reddit gold
Hahahahahaha

lol fuck off with your "freedumb" shithole.
turkroaches banned fucking wikipedia for 7 years now. you are far worse with your spying and shit.