He is an amazing human being and it's a sad thing that you guys have started attacking him

He is an amazing human being and it's a sad thing that you guys have started attacking him.

Attached: JP.jpg (840x630, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyar0goYMdU
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AjgOfukmbJM
jordanbpeterson.com/12-rules-for-life/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balsillie_School_of_International_Affairs
youtube.com/watch?v=7i3A7C3FnyY
youtube.com/watch?v=o01ebidd1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Akw1zkUTI0
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rake

Fuck him, I prefer RYSSEN
MY NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyar0goYMdU

>he is an amazing human being

Attached: 1526339949249.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

His 15 minutes are almost up.

no real Jow Forumsack gives a shit about your faggot ecelebs

I like him still, but right now he's being memed on, and that's okay.

Have you forgotten our highest purpose is the lulz?

Nice meme flag

>... and it's a sad thing

Attached: 1525143230524.jpg (500x552, 76K)

Attached: 07.jpg (720x960, 108K)

>you guys
Who cares who the shills attack.
>even though this is another make a claim while shills reply thread.

Fuck off Peterson. You wont get any shekels from me.

Attached: avatar-placeholder.png (80x80, 1K)

He's literally controlled opposition. His only purpose is to keep the true American right from gaining power over the cucked boomer neocons. Thus keeping the American political system moving left, just as (((they))) want.

Attached: avatar.png (520x173, 30K)

He's literally Satan.

Attached: Peterson UN.png (2160x950, 340K)

Someone should make a meme with all the mainstream appearances juden peterstein makes... he is nwo approved opposition. Designed to take hold of nationalist movement and drive it into the dirt

just take your pills goys i mean guys..

Attached: kkkk.png (1224x1436, 1.2M)

cant wait. i wonder which retarded eceleb pol will focus on next

It doesn't matter if they are all the same guy - does it?

pol isn't focused on him. he lasted 5 days till we ran him out.
just 20 meme flag shills per day that are caught in his Scientology up in his meme cult

kek

>if we keep shilling anti-JBP threads maybe some retard will for for them!
t. ShareBlue, MemeLabs, JIDF, and /leftypol/

>pol isn't focused on him.
there's a thread about him permanently. he's the new lauren southern

((( Juden Peterstein )))

d fuck is that mask

this

Alt-righters are just lashing out because he's more influental than their "leaders" will ever be

I still like Peterson and enjoy watching his videos. Jow Forums hates everything, why would Peterson be any different. So it doesn't greatly concern me.

Attached: 1405291581154.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Who is this Iordan Petrescu I keep hearing about, and why should I clean my household?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1525937615159.png (1000x1000, 173K)

It's Gorgar Peterson that's his Masonic Name

We'll see.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AjgOfukmbJM

We aren't. It's literally 3 neets going all day everyday. Someone showed it in the other thread, Just laugh at them and the gullible morons who fall for their jewish subversion tactics.

This faggot is a shill. Note the spaces he leaves before typing, and the meme flag. They leave spaces on boards without IDs so their posts can be identified and they can earn their 10$/hr getting BTFO by autists.

I see evidence of the archetypes of all sorts of faggotry in this thread. Mainly once Jow Forums cleaned its room it decided it felt gay and turned on their latest savior. Sad tale that repeats itself cyclically.

>attacking
Thats not how you spell 'ignore'
I have a gift for the options field, enjoy.

Some find his red pills hard to swallow,
Both the alt-right and the left would rather find someone to blame instead of taking on responsibility for their "misfortunes". but gladly he seems to be gaining a lot of popularity amongs normies lately, maybe not all hope is lost for them?

I can like a guy and appreciate aspects of his philosophy without taking every fucking thing he says as god's truth, particularly when it's not tied directly to psychology.

His views on race are pigshit stupid. He does this cute thing where people pretend to be terminally obtuse. "Raaace? What's that? Is it a verb, like "race the blinds?" or my personal favorite "there can't be races, because the features we associate with certain races vary gradually across areas of land". This is like saying "there's no color, because you can mix colors." It's nonsense, and I don't believe he embraces it out of anything other than fear for his tentative position in the world right now.

I'm sorry that he's a closet homosexual

>take your pills

Attached: cryingJP.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Fuck. THIS! I can't stop thinking that he hold secret positions, which he do not reveal.

this
also he's married to a (((((((((((((chosen))))))))))))))) person

watch eyes wide shut

Attached: eyes-wide-shut.jpg (1000x757, 310K)

I think he used to be very left-leaning before he started exploring the depths of knowledge, history, science, etc. He ended up ground into a million pieces, as everyone is, coming out only with the desire to seek truth and be free. Perhaps to not be a burden, or help when possible.

I bet he's got all sorts of opinions he can't or doesn't want to share. But that's actually why I like him, he's not being political except on the free speech issue.

>Jordan Peterson working with Jim Balsillie for U.N.
jordanbpeterson.com/12-rules-for-life/
>"he worked with Jim Balsillie, former RIM CEO, on a project for the UN Secretary General."
>Jim Balsillie runs Globalist thinktank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balsillie_School_of_International_Affairs
>see this video on youtube (pic related)
youtube.com/watch?v=7i3A7C3FnyY
whole thing is pro-immigration globalist hogwash

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 5.44.51 PM.png (643x458, 188K)

he spreads misinformation and shills for SSRIs

Plague doctor mask

>you guys

'You guys' who?

We have attacked best people.

Attached: 1526011097014.gif (240x338, 2.93M)

>1 post by this id

Only the "chosen" rise up to the ranks of Peterson and a few others, they are here for a reason and pushed by the usual parasites.
Don't let him fool you.

> attacking
Damn , how old are you?

>I-I may have shilled for U.N. Globalist thinktanks in the past but you should clean your room, racist.

>If you want to cope with the despair of mass migration, Agenda 21, Technocratic oligarchal control grids, Identity politic psyops, and no future, well I got just the pill for you, bucko.

Attached: cleanyourroom.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

>you guys have started attacking him
It took you three months to figure this out? Resistance is futile you fucking faggot.

Attached: Bucko is Burning.jpg (599x555, 39K)

/leftypol/ attacked that chick

Jow Forums attacks peterson because he's a neocon subversive kike

Attached: Jordan Peterson - A New Glenn Beck - American Subversives Edition.jpg (765x1170, 211K)

We have his pretty little ass now.

Attached: Snake King.jpg (818x806, 162K)

>Jow Forums attacks peterson

Jow Forums DOES NOT ATTACK Peterson. There are lots of different people in this colosseum.

"We" haven't; (((they))) have.
Jow Forums isn't anti-Peterson as much as he shills would have you believe. It's all so tiresome to reply to their bait threads however so you'd be forgiven thinking that he's an enemy.

Peterson is helping Western men recover their masculinity and sense of purpose. Jow Forums should appreciate that since you have to have a person to swallow the redpill in the first place.

Anti-Peterson shills nitpick about how he's not extreme enough, not willing to say GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW on stage, and so on. As if getting blacklisted was a desirable outcome for him or his students.

He continues to point out Leftist hypocrisy and bring a daily dose of mild but important redpills to the masses who can then go deeper if they like.

What have his critics ITT done for thousands of men, other than bitch and moan?

Attached: IMG_3978.jpg (720x405, 66K)

holy shit look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=o01ebidd1IU

that lady works for Jim Balsillie too! They are playing both fucking sides and Peterson is just a puppet! He WORKS FOR THE SAME FUCKING THINK TANK AS THIS BITCH

He attacked white identity we destroy him. Him and any other spook.

You're just /leftypol/ larping as Jow Forums. People from remote EU countries tend to have no clue about these deeper topics.
This particular topic w/ Peterson requires the abilities of the most informed inquisitors.

We're always right about everyone. Why do people keep trying to argue with us. They always fail in the end, but they never some arguing the entire way. Bizarre....

We don't hate him because he's not extreme enough, we hate him because he's a hypocrite and a coward, and he serves jewry willingly for money.

He needs rest, user. Maybe he can return in a decade or so a well man but first, an extended stay in one of the quieter health facilities is probably in order.
It's for the best.

take off that fucking FBI flag

Will you lefty/pol/ retards ever stop? Nobody cares about Peterson as much as you idiots.

Attached: JPshilling.png (468x875, 54K)

>FBI flag
FBI niggers are the idiots who larp to try to detract from the traditional movement.

This.

>Leftypol

Once her DNA results became public everyone turned on her, I seriously don't know what she keeps coming here.

Attached: 1524346448102.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

Libertarians are such useful dupes for Jewish manipulation. God, you people are absolute brainlets. You're like the male version of SJWers. It's just as easy to manipulate "muh freedom gun", "muh classical liberal", "muh individualism" retards as it is their related cousin, the SJWer.

Notice it's the "Arnachist" and "Tarditarians" still holding out for this British Neocon globalist clown, Peterson? All Peterson had to spam is "muh individualism" and these retarded fucking simps take the bait while simultaneously being walked off a Judeo-Cliff. Leftypol and Libertarians don't get it... don't expect them to get it until they're falling off a cliff to their visual death. They have to actually SEE themselves dying in real-time until their brains realize they had it wrong.

Lowest IQ out there.

Libertarians of prominence & power should be executed to save the greater flock from misdirection.

Attached: Jordan B Peterson - Forget about your people, I am your indivigual v02.jpg (997x760, 99K)

He's just a Liberal who got hit by his allies in the workplace using idpol against him.

This. People who enjoy that type of bullshit should be culled with the rest of the problem niggers.

I like him on certain things but it's getting tiresome seeing him constantly defend jews and attack whites

Judeo-Globalist like Jordan Peterson masking themselves as "Libertarian" and "Classical Liberal" as they conquer the globe for Pax Judea.

It's "freedumb" guys! who is against freedumb?

The entire transgender crisis was a British / Mossad psyop to hijack the social debate. It's called misdirection, you fucking "libertarian" idiots. Well done... you took the bait.

A people truly abandoned by god, made mad to ensure their destruction.

Attached: 1488974346876.gif (267x200, 2.54M)

Attached: 1516163465358.png (858x424, 54K)

see thisand thisBoth Peterson and Ratna Omidvar work for the same globalist think tank. The whole thing was scripted and pre-planned.

Attached: 1526219875623.png (582x153, 14K)

Attached: 1526061534687.jpg (2379x1024, 676K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

Attached: 1525993940220.jpg (960x710, 44K)

hes been sent to destroy Christianity and normalize a quasi-atheist "right wing" culture.

How come Jordan Peterson is intellectually honest, except for when it comes to the Jews?

Jordan Peterson is a fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Akw1zkUTI0

youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M

Attached: 1526218293290s.jpg (215x250, 8K)

>look at the outcome and infer the motivation
Oh we can't do that.
If so we'd all easily recognize that the outcome of Peterson's professed political ideology is the minimization of whites in their own countries and their replacement through demographic-shifting mass-immigration.
Then we might actually look at white nationalism and remember that every other country in the West aside from nazi germany had that in the past. Can't let that happen.

Who the fuck is that? Why should i give a shit about whoever rhe fuck that is?

kek

take you pills goy i mean guy

Attached: jasttake.png (1216x1430, 819K)

Since when the Irish had white nationalism?

>amazing human being
>does the freemason finger to the cheek
>nether amazing nor a human being
>tortures children probably

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (790x960, 79K)

Peterstein does this with all subjects. Ask him if he believes in Jesus Christ and he'll ask you what belief means, and then he'll say that it depends on what the definition of Jesus Christ is.

If you prefer to quibble over syntax then ethnic nativist nationalism.
"White" nationalism is an American concept really and not one Nazi Germany really shared either.

FUCK OFF FREEMASON FAGGOT

It's very similar to the way postmodernists argue.
They (feminazis, postcolonialists etc) do that stuff when arguing with others and in their own papers they use shifting definitions.
For example, they make up a homemade definition of a word like "racism" ("it's prejudice + power!" etc) but when defending it or emphasizing it's importance in relation to some other concept they suddenly revert to the classical definition where race is belief in racial superiority in contrast to another race before reverting back to their homemade one when the argument is won and now they're selling you this poisonous snake-oil.

Anyone who points out that the losers here are losers because of their own shitty decisions is bound to be hated and ree'd at

Being a modern day plague doctor of the psych sucks. It's like the other people are the zombies/infected.

>so what youre saying is zombies cant be freethinkers

I still don't understand what that guy is suppose to solve in Canada. Isn't Canada's problem migration and degeneracy? Maybe Peterson is implying white people are the problem, then i don't know why migrants are running away from their countries.

Because he's not a Christian. He's a Talmud Canadian