Buy a piece of land

>buy a piece of land
>pay it off completely, it's totally my property now
>HOWEVER, for every year until I die I have to pay a "property tax"
>Not allowed to refuse to pay or my land will be taken from me
>MOREOVER, how much I pay is not set in stone, as it might increase if the state decides my land is worth more now.
>my taxes may or may not go towards anything that's useful to me

why the FUCK is this allowed?

Attached: 1520999897349.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Rose_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=qfgeM_RAris
teamlaw.org/land.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why the FUCK is this allowed?

Because you vote for retards who pass these laws and others who don't care about revoking them after they are passed.

jews. If you look at places like New Jersey it's insane, works out to $1,000 a month just in propeprty taxes for a cookie cutter $250k home.

There is no such thing as private property. The entire world is already a communist hell hole. You do not own anything. You are simply renting from the government. You are another slave on the plantation. Enjoy your stay goy.

Attached: 1488528299234.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Makes more sense than income tax.
Your property is part of the country, and the country as a whole is defending by the military, which costs money. If a foreign country invades there is no guarantee they will respect your property rights instead of giving your land to their own citizens. If someone takes your property without your permission, the paperwork that proves it's yours and the government counts get it back for you and get compensation from the thief. In principle it's a small fee for being part of these large collective services.

Because the government wants your money and has the guns to back it up.

They just pass tax laws to make it look legitimate.

please show me a politician that campaigns on 0.000% property tax, I'll vote for him right now.

oh yeah forgot to mention
>if my kids inherit the land, they too will have to pay property taxes on it till they die, and their kids too, for all eternity

Attached: 1526322399241.jpg (718x349, 106K)

This. We are continuously sold the narrative that we are "free" and live in a "free country" only for sinister forces to manipulate our daily lives from just behind the veil. I would rather live in an honest tyranny than a dishonest "democracy in name only" frankly.

Do you like schools for your children?
Do you like to have police patrol your areas?
If a fire happened wouldn't it be nice to have professional fire trucks on the ready?
How about a fucking road to drive on.
God Damn some people are just fucking stupid.....

Attached: 1512420003944.gif (218x228, 1.1M)

so what you're saying is, the only way to truly own land, is to go into international waters and create an island in the sea?

Property taxes were originally designed as an easy way to tax income. Back in the old days, most people who owned substantial property were farmers and used their land to make money. So basically, the logic was land = income, so property tax = income tax. This is not the case today, since most people aren't farmers and we have other income taxes now, but the filthy money grubbing jews in your state government decided to keep it around anyway.
>TLDR: Property taxes made some degree of sense a long time ago, but now they don't and you are getting screwed.

>Do you like schools for your children?
No, I'd rather homeschool them to avoid their indoctrination.
>Do you like to have police patrol your areas?
Police are never there when I need them, I'd rather take personal responsibility for my safety when in my property.
>If a fire happened wouldn't it be nice to have professional fire trucks on the ready?
I guess.
>How about a fucking road to drive on.
Many roads in my town are shit, have potholes everywhere anyway. so is all the other infrastructure.

Attached: pepe eyebrow.jpg (250x238, 17K)

>homeschooling
>I own guns
>I can put out my own fires
>taxing for roadways wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.94M)

Seasteading would not work as you would get btfo by the closest government. Unless you just literally disappeared with your family / close friends and went all survivalist. See the republic of rose island.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Rose_Island

"Rosa's actions were viewed by the Italian government as a ploy to raise money from tourists while avoiding national taxation. Whether or not this was the real reason behind Rosa's micronation, the Italian government's response was swift: a group of four carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza officers landed on the "Isola delle Rose" and assumed control. The platform's Council of Government is said to have sent a telegram, presumably to the Italian government, to protest the "violation of its sovereignty and the injury inflicted on local tourism by the military occupation", but this was ignored."

AYNcraps btfo.

Because you're just another slave to the government
>"HURR DURR BUT WADDABOUT MUH ROADS???"
Every time.

1913, the year the jews won

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Rose_Island

so that means you just need to go further out to sea.

>we have to choose between property tax or not having firemen and police services

the absolute state of your false dichotomies

Ok I get it but our country doesn't work that way.

How about and ambulance to get you to the hospital.
How about water, electricity, sewage the internet your on right now.
Geeze man I could go on on on..
There is a reason for property taxes.
Fuck I totally hate the and I am sure that I am paying a shitton more then you.
But they are needed.

Fucking leaf KYS
Meme flag
Sorry bud but there are other people in this country and our freedom in a community based freedom.

>community based freedom
No such thing

You're thinking of the 16th amendment which has to do with income tax. Yes this was established so the tax payer pays the interest on the fiat currency the government borrows from the (((federal reserve))).

Property tax has been around much longer than that in the US.

Property taxes in the United States originated during colonial times.[63] By 1796, state and local governments in fourteen of the fifteen states taxed land, but only four taxed inventory (stock in trade). Delaware did not tax property, but rather the income from it. In some states, "all property, with a few exceptions, was taxed; in others, specific objects were named. Land was taxed in one state according to quantity, in another according to quality, and in a third not at all. Responsibility for the assessment and collection of taxes in some cases attached to the state itself; in others, to the counties or townships." Vermont and North Carolina taxed land based on quantity, while New York and Rhode Island taxed land based on value. Connecticut taxed land based on type of use. Procedures varied widely.[64]

Attached: e9f.png (499x583, 347K)

you are not a king of your patch of land, retard

So what your dumb ass is telling me that my father and grandfather fought and died for only my freedoms??
No dip shit for all of our AMERICAN freedoms leaf.

You described yourself perfectly user.

Property tax is head on pants retarded. I bought the land. The land is MINE. Not some fucking jew shmucks.

The schools are indoctrination camps. Don’t need police. Don’t need cellar savers. Literally only care about roads and that are barely maintained. Fuck off.

>Your property is part of the country
I already paid for it when I fucking BOUGHT it. Do you understand the concept of buying, burger?

But hey, don’t be mad. I got a perfectly good Opel Corsa. Wanna buy it? It only costs 500$. HOWEVER, you have to pay me 200$ a year until it breaks down. Waddaya say? This is a good deal, let’s shake hands on it.

Well I'm sure your doing just fine in Sweden Sven
Fuck off this is an American question.

Why dont you campaign on a 0% property tax?

This. This is true communism and it's only going to get worse

Then you don't own shit bud.
If you truly did then you would feel all comfy that they are in place.

>How about and ambulance to get you to the hospital.
These things already have their own (outrageous) charges, that I pay separately.
>How about water, electricity, sewage the internet your on right now.
Also services paid for separately
>I could go on and on...
Go ahead.

so if the government needs your land they can just decide it's super valuable and raise the price, and take it. duh

poo wants to come shart in your yard user. stop being racist and let the refugees into your land.

You didnt buy it from the guv dummy. You think the military is supposed to run on magic?

Nj here, 17k property tax

Because you are a fucking peasant, you owe a tribute to your kike lords. Take up arms if you aint happy. Welcome to the real world

You know what sell your land and pay rent fuck it
Your just another dumb fuck that doesnt understand we live in the greatest country in the world for a reason.
WE PAY TAXES FOR THAT REASON!!!!

Because if you aren't putting that land to active use and contributing to the nation you don't deserve to have it, you kike. If you don't like it, sell it.

I need to pay $66 a year to the local government for my old 2005 car. Why? People just accept the leash around their neck. I can't do anything about it but cry on 4chinz nazi board.

>ambulance rides cost a fuck ton, even with insurance, even with you alleged taxes that pay for them
>ambulance rides are also often provided by contractor/third parties
>already pay directly for water, electricty, sewage, and internet

keep trying, bud

Put a couple of cows on your land and you may be entitled to an agricultural tax break depending on in which state you live.

Most of it is so you can pay for other peoples kids to be indoctrinated at state schools.
Oh, don't forget all the regs and permitting that tells you what you can and cannot do with that land you own. That shit is fun too.

>Thinks property tax is the only tax
>Thinks people complaining about eternal property tax are retarded
Well, this kike wasn't hard to spot

t. Pajeet-kike

>"property tax"

In The USA, property taxes were one of the first types of taxes imposed by the government as a way to stop (((land speculators))) from buying up large tracts of land on the cheap in un-inhabited areas and waiting until other moved in an improved the surrounding areas for them. If you didn't work or improve the land, you couldn't afford the tax.

tl;dr it was a kike-stopper tax that was later subverted

Attached: SilverQuarters.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Stop trying to explain to people who don’t pay for shit how you actually pay for shit, they will never listen.

What do you mean thag I don’t own shit? I have a nice house on 40+ acres. In rural areas, however, the police and fire services take forever to reach their destination. You have to be able to defend yourself therefore police are simply a crime scene crew. By the time fire trucks can get here they would be saving a smoking, disgusting husk. Let it burn all the way at that point and make insurance stuff easier. I enjoy most of the roads out here and city water. Septic systems have nothing to do with the government. Fuck property taxes (although being zoned farm we pay about 1/2 what my buddy pays whose property is worth maybe 1/3 of ours).

In the exact same boat. Purchased 6acres of nice rolling grassland out in rural AZ so the family and I could go camping and take nice picnics etc... Built a small shed to keep my lawn tractor and other stuff out there including some solar panels and such for a mini fridge... Last year the taxes were 800 for the unimproved grassland. Just last month I get noticed that the county assesses my shed and solar panels as a +10k improvement. Taxes are now going to be 1300ish. I don't know what to do about this. I just wanted a place to get away from the city and hang out with with my kids.

Yeah I have none of that where I am, police take an hour to show if at all, same for fire , roads are horrid, they instead give it to people who don't want to work or steal it themselves, so fuck you and your taxes moshi

Kek, usa fags larping as libertarian but you got property tax and inheritance tax as everybody else in the Jewropean Union.
Your jews don't even return that tax money with free social security so that plebs don't riot.
Only thing you got good is that driver license cost nothing while our jews want to charge us thousand of shekels before even get to the car.
Get fucked, die for Israel, and pay your fucking taxes.

Attached: images.jpg (202x249, 8K)

... then it is not your piece of land, ever. it is the gubbermints and you are a fancy-leaser.

>confirmed for living in Mom's basement

>buy piece of land
in a place that has existing laws, zones, boards and specific bylaws that dictate where your property taxes go is your choice. You could always sail the 7 seas and look for uncharted land with no HOA or local council you wannabe libertarian dickfed-child.

damn man, that really sucks.

OP is fag.

/thread

>buy
also implies you are given a title, a deed, which is a contract that will let you gain that piece of land from the previous owner for a few shekels. That title had a previous contract written into it and by virtue of you exchanging rupees you agree to buy into the existing laws of the land. Do you not understand basic civics or is jumping from being a bernie bro to trumper fucked up your view of what anarchy is supposed to be?

You on drugs or something? We pay for power, water and all that shit already, these are called utility bills, if you had lived anywhere other than mommy's house and paid bills ever you'd know this you cretin

I concur with the vodka-enema fag

Also, 95% of my taxes go to the communist public schools. 20 dollars out of a thousand go to the fire department. The rest is all burned. End public schools.

incel basement dweller confirmed

Still thinking you are going to overthrow the government, faggot? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Your land is deserved by roads, your trash is collected and you have access to a sewer.
This have a cost.

Betsy Devos is fighting hard for you. She also is down to give you one handjob per year on your birthday.

>pay 7 grand a year property tax
>Move, have to pay additional $9000 land transfer tax
>13% sales tax on virtually everything
>30% tax from my small company
>30% income tax
>$400 yearly to keep my trades license
>Forced WSIB who don't pay when you get injured

How the fuck is this even possible? It's fucking insane. Where is all the money going

>Inb4 muh roads, military, police,

Naw mate,

I dont know but it sucks.

I'm in the process of fight I g the IRS this very moment. They charged me for $15,000 that I need to pay them. I dont know why, or for what reason but its been a nightmare fighting them and trying to work with my tax guy

Fuck taxes

Please marry me :(

I totally get it my land freedom etc, but the problem with removal of property tax is it would make investing in property and renting too profitable there would be no selling of land and your average person would have no way to obtain land

>muh schools, muh roads, muh everything!

Taxation is theft. Failure to see that makes you a member of The Secret Society Of High Functioning Retards. Charlie Murphy explains all about them in this video.... youtube.com/watch?v=qfgeM_RAris

I thought you were the best country in the world because you were free and not subject to the tyranny of a government. But 17k/year property taxes on top of 30% federal income tax + state tax + VAT is crazy

>your average person would have no way to obtain land

How about fucking buying it like everyone else has to?

The point is no income tax would make the price of land skyrocket thus your average earner would have no way to afford it. thus becomeing a rent slave and that only enforces the circle.

This in combo with fiat and its always falling value and Indian tribal benefits made me decide to never work again. Why should I if natives get like 500 a month where as I have to work and get nothing. So be it then I don't work.

I've never understood this. It's physically impossible for most people to "afford" the shit they "own". Every time I run the numbers, there's no way it works....

But here my boomer dad is spouting about putting half your income into roth(schild) IRA's....while his monthly expenses exceed 110% of earnings.

Most faggots don't want land in instead they want to rent every onions boy I know is like this.

I have 130 acres and I paid 108 bucks last year for property tax.

The only thing you owe in this world is your soul, user. Try not to lose that as this is the only thing you have full control over.

Property Tax and Income Tax are two separate things, Duncemark. If you mean property tax, you understand that if there are too many people for the land available, then that means we have too many people around. How is facilitating them to have land anyway and have more kids who are going to want their own land somehow a good idea?

Damn, I'm gonna start playing 'Buzzword Shots'. Every time I see the word 'Boomer' in a thread on Jow Forums, I'm gonna slam down a shot of booze. Wait...maybe not...at the rate the word 'Boomer' is appearing on Jow Forums, I'd quickly succumb to alcohol poisoning.

i'm sure they are great with money

>Do you like schools for your children?
no
>Do you like to have police patrol your areas?
no
>If a fire happened wouldn't it be nice to have professional fire trucks on the ready?
yes
>How about a fucking road to drive on.
sure

there should still be no property tax on a primary residence

interesting thread, totally agreed with OP, why should i buy it and pay every year just for living on the land that was defended with blood of my ancestors many times. You just can come and get it wihtout 'permissions' all you need is guns. But what if some rich fuckers would buy all the land because they dont need to pay taxes? By the way here we have program - you can get a piece for free, but its not much and it's shit

Attached: rightouutafromcosmos.jpg (1920x1200, 270K)

Not thousands of dollars per year

Wah I don't wanna pay taxes wah.

File for homestead tax exemption.

Because you don't actually own you land you fucking idiot
teamlaw.org/land.htm

The only way to own the land is to get a land grant.
And once you do IT'S NOT TAXABLE

This is true, but just like with all other taxes, most of them are bullshit and the middle class generally gets nothing in return for them.

Land should only be taxed if it is being rented out, if it is being used by the owner then I see no reason to tax a man for said land.

I never mentioned income tax.
Property tax is there to stop land hoarding atleast thats its function atm

Option A the elite owns all land you rent or you gtfo
Option B property tax and the way it is atm

Income tax was a type

>its not much and it's shit
As expected

End yourself jew nigger faggot boomer old fuck.

Way to contribute meaningfully , and not be a huge burden to everyone at all times like usual. Oh wait.

Eminent domain.
You don't actually own that land.
And you never will.

Attached: image.jpg (990x660, 91K)

>I never mentioned income tax.
See So, anyone who owns land is an elite? That's a load of horseshit. There's no reason why anyone should be taxed for owning property.

I didn't exist when that law was passed and no politician has since campaigned to repeal it.

Wonder how many feds would be willing to die to take it....

HAhahhahahah only discovered that now?
This is allowed because there are no fucking real man. only cucks and brain dead idiots that think it's weird to take interest in such matters and prefer to watch soap operas and sports.
Nothing is ever yours, go be a slave for the system and shut the fuck up.

Do you feel like you're following in their footsteps by posting dumb shit on Jow Forums?

theres even more. first 5 years you dont pay taxes, if you didnt use land you loose it. If you used you can become owner. But mostly it's big trick. First google search will show you links on companies which help you to get land and will 'do there some activity' (probably cut the trees) and you can stay at home, 5 years later you can sell it. So probably nobody is going to buy land that you can get for free. So there will be some oligarch-landlords who will buy shittons of lands and own half of siberia. It's scheme, they coulndt just sell all the land to oligarchs and bandits. By the way now foreigners can get some land too